Fathering Autism #115 Mirror Mirror tell me true, Will Pig ever weigh less than 402?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They should be getting instruments and a sensory room for Abbie. WHat do they mean she is a senior? Did she skip a bunch of grades?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
As someone who worked with children diagnosed with autism. This is a an awful decision.
Everything they do with Abby is wrong, not having a schedule, preferably a picture schedule. Not having a separate IPad for school work and one for watching videos, music,etc. The worst is no discipline for her bad behaviors.
Abby is not employable, she could have been if they weren’t lazy assed parents and followed through with what the professionals asked of them.
think they know best. No you don’t, you lazy POS parents.
Imagine her grabbing people at the workplace..like she did grandpa? Just the fact that she isn't potty trained and doesn't keep her clothes on. Some of this stuff could have been dealt with discipline...but it it probably too late now. Well.. it will make interesting fodder for tattle. I do feel for Abby.. they are not preparing her for reality at all.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
And they didnt really address why Abbie isnt in vocational training at JSA, and I think thats the real issue.
Asa cant stand that JSA said his Princess is not capable of employment, plain and simple.
P is just agreeing with Asa as she always does, but very quick to make it clear she is not going to be playing teacher with Abbie. She has people to scam and food to eat.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Did you notice they cant even utter the acronym, JSA, or thank the school in any way, shape or form. I'm convinced there has been a major row leading to this development. All Pig can do is yawn - says it all really! Then comes out with rehearsed bullshit about Abbies progress (WTAF). And then her usual fake phrases - oh, I'm so excited. She couldn't give a damn.

Suddenly the Facebook person they advertised for will be a professional- I dont think so unless they pay a large salary. I cant wait to see Abbie cutting up vegetables, making lunch, getting the right shopping. It is all pitiful and poor Abbie will suffer hugely in the long run.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Did you notice they cant even utter the acronym, JSA, or thank the school in any way, shape or form. I'm convinced there has been a major row leading to this development. All Pig can do is yawn - says it all really! Then comes out with rehearsed bullshit about Abbies progress (WTAF). And then her usual fake phrases - oh, I'm so excited. She couldn't give a damn.

Suddenly the Facebook person they advertised for will be a professional- I dont think so unless they pay a large salary. I cant wait to see Abbie cutting up vegetables, making lunch, getting the right shopping. It is all pitiful and poor Abbie will suffer hugely in the long run.
Abbie can accomplish all that on the VLOG... with a million jump cuts. I bet that is a ton of work for Asshat.. he got tired of pretending she could ride that trike.

Reactions: 26
P said they are pulling her from school to work on vocational skills because of all the progress Abbie has made, and interest she has shown.
Am I high? Did I hear that correctly? Asa couldnt even get her off the couch to empty a backpack but she has interest in doing a job?!

Also noticed he mentioned the "long summer break" AKA Travel Maass.

Abbie is going to shop for her lunch. I'm sorry, what? Does she know whats needed for a sandwich? Or any meal?

Im just floored. We knew this was coming, but they are delusional.
It baffles me that they think this is what she needs. My brother has autism and learning disabilities, he is verbal and capable of so much more than abbie, he can catch a bus, make simple meals if he’s made them a few times before, look up all sorts of YouTube videos, be creative and do some painting (he’s actually got a really god artisic eye!) but he would really struggle to decide on a meal, write a shopping list, take the right amount of money, get to the shops, make sure he had everything and then prepare whatever he’d planned. He could maybe do parts of it independently, but expecting him to do that as you or I would is beyond his capability. What benefit is Abbie actually going to get out of making lunch? It’s good for her to do those things but it doesn’t really interest or benefit her. She’s never going to completely of her own accord prepare herself a meal. What about her sensory needs, her developmental needs. Teach her the world where she is at not where you would rather her be. They showed her pouring out the crackers, she couldn’t even do that. She can’t cook if she can’t pour. Set her up a pouring activity like you would in early years education for the little ones- they do it for a reason- to teach them pouring and cause and effect and capacity etc so that they can go on to do more complex things. it would also help her sensory needs and you can do it with lots of different materials. She won’t Urgh these people!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
P said they are pulling her from school to work on vocational skills because of all the progress Abbie has made, and interest she has shown.
Am I high? Did I hear that correctly? Asa couldnt even get her off the couch to empty a backpack but she has interest in doing a job?!

Also noticed he mentioned the "long summer break" AKA Travel Maass.

Abbie is going to shop for her lunch. I'm sorry, what? Does she know whats needed for a sandwich? Or any meal?

Im just floored. We knew this was coming, but they are delusional.
High? Come sit by me, do you have any of those Cheezits and peanut butter?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Will anyone in authority check on them or now that she is 16 they can do what they like?

How is Abbie to understand this drastic change? They need to set up a school room so that she can differentiate this new structure from just being at home and sitting rocking on the couch. I pity whoever takes the job on.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
That sweater Brandy is wearing is the same as Tinkerhogs but fits appropriately. Learn, Cilla! And I’m really tired of that pink jacket. Did she outgrow her Slimelife one already?
I was distracted by “Miss Brandy’s” sweater, too. She definitely wore it better!
527EB1BD-7AB4-4ACC-8AB7-794CFF3803F2.jpeg

CFFB1BAB-C1D6-47DC-BBB3-AFAF22E0EB66.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

Exactly. They just cant face reality, and knowing them, blame JSA for Abbies lack of progress, like they blamed the public school.
Or refusing to even pay Asa lip service and pretend she is ready to move forward.
I bet the only reason they havent pulled her yet is because of the money they have paid, or that the grant has paid already.
I hope the person they hire for this does some serious research on the Massives before accepting the job.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
What intarnation (southern for wth) is that S balloon for? Is it supposed to be a $, or is it not in the correct sequence so it reads 1 millions (they can't spell or use grammar) or have I missed something? Or maybe I'm dumb as a rock and just need someone to explain this to me? Help!

That would be poetic justice. Go Abbie.
I had to laugh when Pig grease was acting so shocked that she got balloons, etc. She probably ordered them and the flowers herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So she is losing her scholarship by being taken out of school. Taking her out makes absolutely no sense. Why not let her just finish her schooling? They sued the school district to get her scholarship why end it? Something is up between them and JSA.

1644193434373.png

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
wait, WTF are they doing to this child? I have to believe that some of this (a big part) is a money grab for them. Do taxpayers pay for them to do this? I'm sorry, Asa should not be able to profit (tape Abbie for profit) during school time unless these fools are paying 100% for this tit show. That's my opinion. This is content for them.
It's probably why the 🐖 looked so pissed while they were discussing it in the kitchen

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think they are taking her out to give them the opportunity to have her be filmed more than they already do. They see the potential for more income by having her available to them with more hours.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
They are taking her out of school so they can do vocational stuff??? So she can get a job??? DELUSIONAL!!! She will prepare food???? OMG!! The girl cant go potty on her own, brush her teeth, wash her hands...have more then a 5 second attention span.

This taking her home with a professional in charge might work...if they weren't so delusional.. start back way way way back. She is trying to impress Brandy with unpacking her backpack.. she was doing this years ago??

And Asshats solution for her not getting out of the cart ... was to. PRAISE Her????? Also Asshat you know good and well CART = JUNK FOOD. DONUTS/Zaxbys.

Are they setting up for their TRAVEL MAASS ..where they can take the "professional" with them and they can travel?
I have not watched it yet, but that would be my guess. Having her around during the day equals more content. Showing people how they teach her these things may be used to bring in more subscribers. In their minds, this is the solution to their failing channel. Exploit her more. Coming from someone who has homeschooled their kid for a number of years, you have all these grand plans in the beginning. You start out ready to go. Then, reality hits. It's actual work. And I mean, work. In reality, he gets more independence from me by actually going to school WITHOUT me. He walks out to the van on his own. He has a routine in school. They take him places with his class and he does more there than he did at home. He is learning to navigate the world as a separate person from us. It's exciting. Plus, we get a break. He gets a break from us. After being homeschooled for a few years, he was truly excited to go back.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.