Fathering Autism #114 Mirror Mirror on the Wall. The slimming app is her favorite of all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has said prior to Covid that the school required Abbie to have a low balance credit card for transaction training. Who uses bills these days? He and Prill got her a purse or wallet for shopping training. I'd say that was a fail.
How are you feeling? I’ve been a bit worried about you and @Kermy.

Maybe the fighting spirit of Mary and Anthony are reincarnated in another being?
They are working together to come up with something new. They were fun! Anthony was not blocked just shadow banned.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She just wrote out a viral tiktok that went around a while ago. Where a manager listen a voicemail of her employee saying this to her. I wish it was something juicier!
No matter where it originated, it's vile, deplorable and racist. Period.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t really know why Isaiah even bothers with vlogs. He tries to do like daddy does and have this serious talk at the end. They take away from this one is Isaiah only likes boone when it snows

Reactions: 15
A couple of old vlog with Big P's dad - who apparently is a trained chef. and a couple with Wide Load Wayne - the side view really shows how HUGE he is
Wow, Chef Ralph really took one for the team here in the first video. I do believe this was his first time experiencing Abbie's body pressure assault and WWF strength.πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Abbie just about got him down to the ground in the first few seconds! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ Poor guy didn't see it coming.

Abbie wrapped her arms around him, put him in a headlock, started to attach herself to him, and began pulling him down as he uncomfortably said, "Is it the 'close thing' you're looking for...what the, oh, OH GOD, (grunt, grunt, grunt, UGH, ohhh,)" (as he was clearly struggling with her)
Then he ended with "Man, you're like a boat anchor" βš“πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Big P was busy taking pics and cackling.πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
I'm sure to him it was not funny, but after seeing he was OK afterward (you know, no heart attack or stroke from the unplanned wrestling match)
I could not help but LMAO watching and listening to him try to figure out what was happening!! 🀭 Poor guy was mortified!!😳
Hopefully, he stayed out of her radar at their most recent visit!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Screenshot (181).png

Screenshot (185).png

Screenshot (183).png

Screenshot (187).png

cacklingbigP.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Isaiah needs a real job. Seriously, his vlogs are pointless.

" I, uh, like Boone. It makes me happy to be here. Like I said, uh, yeah, I like Boone. Last year I didnt have a snowboard but uh now I do so Im happy to be here. And I like snow to be here while Im here taking pictures in 2q zoom yeah. I like to have quality reels and uh pictures on my reels and yeah thats cool." :sleep::sleep:

This so-called gifted student cant form a sentence without stammering, uh-ing, yeah-ing, etc. He sounds like a dumb ass.
But then, only a dumb ass would put this garbage on YT to begin with. And does he have ad's on his vlogs?
I dont see anyone's ad's, so I have no clue, but if he doesnt have ad's, why bother? He isnt making money from views.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Wow, Chef Ralph really took one for the team here in the first video. I do believe this was his first time experiencing Abbie's body pressure assault and WWF strength.πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Abbie just about got him down to the ground in the first few seconds! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ Poor guy didn't see it coming.

Abbie wrapped her arms around him, put him in a headlock, started to attach herself to him, and began pulling him down as he uncomfortably said, "Is it the 'close thing' you're looking for...what the, oh, OH GOD, (grunt, grunt, grunt, UGH, ohhh,)" (as he was clearly struggling with her)
Then he ended with "Man, you're like a boat anchor" βš“πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Big P was busy taking pics and cackling.πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
I'm sure to him it was not funny, but after seeing he was OK afterward (you know, no heart attack or stroke from the unplanned wrestling match)
I could not help but LMAO watching and listening to him try to figure out what was happening!! 🀭 Poor guy was mortified!!😳
Hopefully, he stayed out of her radar at their most recent visit!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

View attachment 1031163
View attachment 1031166
View attachment 1031168
View attachment 1031169

View attachment 1031171
This is also the grandfather that Abbie crawled on while he sat on the couch and straddled her legs around him and did that same move but on top of him.. he also seemed very uncomfortable.. P acted like Abbie was having fun with her grandpa.. and stupidly taking pictures..it was practically an assault. Abbie is a lot lighter here.. I'm sure it would be even harder to get out of now.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

" I, uh, like Boone. It makes me happy to be here. Like I said, uh, yeah, I like Boone. Last year I didnt have a snowboard but uh now I do so Im happy to be here. And I like snow to be here while Im here taking pictures in 2q zoom yeah. I like to have quality reels and uh pictures on my reels and yeah thats cool." :sleep::sleep:

This so-called gifted student cant form a sentence without stammering, uh-ing, yeah-ing, etc. He sounds like a dumb ass.
But then, only a dumb ass would put this garbage on YT to begin with. And does he have ad's on his vlogs?
I dont see anyone's ad's, so I have no clue, but if he doesnt have ad's, why bother? He isnt making money from views.
Because Mommy tells him to do it.

• Haha
  • Heart
I agree. I think she tagged SelfieWrld because of the pic but don't think it has anything to do with anyone that works there.

This photo is disturbing and shouldn’t be on their page. Some sicko out there is having a field day with this little girls pose.
I dunno, she claims it's a fat white witch, with yellow teeth that smells like cheese that sits behind the counter. Sounds like she's describing Cilla to me :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Just the mere fact that if they wake up in the middle of the night they have to go outside in the cold - either to the porta potty size outside bathroom or walk across the patio to the house. It's just ridiculous.
Or they could stay in Isaiah's old room. But then they'd have to listen to Abbie going off on a honking spree every 10 minutes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

He sounds like our prime minister ,he sounds like dialup internet! Or dubstep

Reactions: 10
OMG. πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
I just watched her live stream from this morning you all were discussing earlier.
Day made! The Beast was fuming!!
I bet Asa found himself pulling a size 10www Hey Dude right out of his ass, because she was pissed that he let those comments by.
I wish I couldve heard what happened when it was over! πŸ”ͺπŸ’£πŸ”«πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just watched her live and I lost count of how many times she touches her face. It's an obsession. She also said she doesn't have the pricing on what I think is this new line of hair products. WTF???? You're selling tit to people and all you know is they get 30% off. Off of what?

Whoever was commenting that made her ask Ass to block them deserves a big fat kiss. It's not hard to figure out she wants them blocked so in case a new viewer sees it realizes she is a dumbass and a fraud. Can you imagine every time you go to run "your business" your husband is sitting behind another screen and is monitoring "your business"?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
This is also the grandfather that Abbie crawled on while he sat on the couch and straddled her legs around him and did that same move but on top of him.. he also seemed very uncomfortable.. P acted like Abbie was having fun with her grandpa.. and stupidly taking pictures..it was practically an assault. Abbie is a lot lighter here.. I'm sure it would be even harder to get out of now.
AND THEY FILMED THAT?????????:sick:

• Sick
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.