Fathering Autism #114 Mirror Mirror on the Wall. The slimming app is her favorite of all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll bet Pigzillas father is shocked at how heavy they all are. I’m sure he is doing much of the cooking so that he can eat healthy while he is there. The are probably acting like they eat healthy all the time but it’s obvious they don’t. I would never stay in that disgusting shack with no bathroom! If I were their guests I would rethink how long I’d stay!
Her father is just as large and in charge as P is. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’d be kinda scarred if I was Rachel. This has been in their tagged photos for 12 hours right. Next to the teeny bopper gymnasts. Asa will probably see it here first. You’re welcome Asa. 😂
Such a nice, wholesome place to bring your kids!! :rolleyes:

Whats with these gymnasts or swimmers all over selfish world?? They are young too..I have seen several pics of them.. always in swim suits ...strange.

Reactions: 16
Wow, I wonder how old Piggy's stepmom is? Stepmom looks WAY younger than Priscilla
Yeah, why would you marry an old hag for your second third fourth whichever marriage when you can snag a spring chicken? Must be the great cooking that caught her stomach eye heart. Or maybe he’s got a great personality and is good in the sack. 🙄

I think the racist rant from the black woman who tagged selfie world was removed.
👏 👏 👏
That was the most vile deplorable bunch of hate I've read in years.
Now I’m going to have to go back and reread it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
There is no way that poor Abbie will ever "learn" much of anything more than what she already "knows".
The poor girl has no reasoning factor therefore she cannot reason ANYTHING. Period.
She fecal smears and eats paper ffs.
I'm sorry for her but I'll always keep it real in my posts.
That's what I love about you and your posts!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Yeah, why would you marry an old hag for your second third fourth whichever marriage when you can snag a spring chicken? Must be the great cooking that caught her stomach eye heart. Or maybe he’s got a great personality and is good in the sack. 🙄

Now I’m going to have to go back and reread it.
Ruth is 64

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I believe I have discovered what has ruffled Percillerpotamus’ boar bristles.
Papa Plaggenhoof makes meals like this. Fish tacos. Lean. Fresh. Reasonably healthy. Also noted is the margarita in a proper glass.
View attachment 1029677
Daughter Plaggenhoof prefers a trough of this.
Butter quesadillas with a half pound of cheese. Heavy. Greasy. Artery clogging. Usually paired with a margarita mixed in a 40 oz big gulp glass.
View attachment 1029683
Perciller is feeling the beginning of calorie and carb withdrawal. 10 whole days eating human sized portions of stuff with green things in them. Piggy no likey. 10 whole days trying to figure out how and when she will sneak a bag of chips, or plan some sort of “family night” where she gets to host with salami, bacon wrapped dates and pasta bars.
View attachment 1029690
I hope they decide to stay for a month!😂😹😂
I kinda see why P's parents split up. Apparently, P takes more after her mom.

• Haha
  • Heart
A couple of old vlog with Big P's dad - who apparently is a trained chef. and a couple with Wide Load Wayne - the side view really shows how HUGE he is

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
This maybe unpopular at this junction but I gotta state my perception. Yes Abbie will more than likely never understand the concept of money but she can be apart of the community by purchasing her own snack. They really need to start one step at a time. First get used to handing the cashier the money, then grabbing the change then getting the receipt. It may take awhile but why not? Just because she can’t comprehend the value of money doesn’t mean she can’t learn that skill. And dumb ass not hiding the money is on him for being a dumb ass! Okay, I had my say, carry on!
Yes, no harm in trying and practicing. Where is Brandi - she understood Abbie on her level.

There is no way that poor Abbie will ever "learn" much of anything more than what she already "knows".
The poor girl has no reasoning factor therefore she cannot reason ANYTHING. Period.
Sadly true.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I love that live! she goes from smiles, sunshine and happiness to pissed off in seconds. 'Atha can you block them?' Feathers were definitely ruffled in Maass Manor.......and it always comes back to how jealous everyone is of her crappy 'job'
I definitely think she intended for that live to go on longer but she didn't want to contend with any more comments.
That damn Anthony was on a roll there. He and Mary have been blocked. I don’t think Anthony minded.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And that’s why I love you and your posts!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
FA #115 Thread Suggestion

Selfish Wrlds A Hellish Pit
We Knew It First, You Dumb Nitwit

• Haha
Rarely do I watch an Igaiah vlog. Now I am reminded of why. I could not go 6 min without fast forwarding. If the dude is banking on YouTube success based on his personality…..ain’t happening. He is dry and boring. There also continues to be this air of pretentiousness with him that I find sickening. It is the same feeling I get when Pig purses her lips and stomps around with her trophies. Just Yuck.🤢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.