Fathering Autism #114 Mirror Mirror on the Wall. The slimming app is her favorite of all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ron Jeremy! :ROFLMAO:
I did not want to add it to that post so…here ya go.🥸
Yes…😂
Ron Jeremy was on the search for Summer while Tinkerhog was living her best life on FB Live.😂😂😂😂
7D745742-BF2D-42F5-84D8-029721EDA101.png

ETA: Thread suggestion time y’all. Whatcha got Tattlers? @Sweetums …you have one from earlier?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Why do they stay at the Moldy Manor???? The shack cannot be comfortable, why don't these people stay in a hotel???
My feelings exactly. When I visit my son out of state, which I’m doing in a couple of days, I book a hotel room, even though I’m traveling solo. This gives me needed privacy, and is less an imposition of him and family. It’s a win-win situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
My feelings exactly. When I visit my son out of state, which I’m doing in a couple of days, I book a hotel room, even though I’m traveling solo. This gives me needed privacy, and is less an imposition of him and family. It’s a win-win situation.
Just the mere fact that if they wake up in the middle of the night they have to go outside in the cold - either to the porta potty size outside bathroom or walk across the patio to the house. It's just ridiculous.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
My Publix has a wonderful selection of fresh hot foods during lunch, prepared salads, fruit bowls, sushi! Even the bagged salads in produce are fresh. Do you think the Massaves know what salad greens look like ?
Publix is so worth it. And this is coming from a grocer’s daughter. Quality stores!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think the racist rant from the black woman who tagged selfie world was removed.
👏 👏 👏
That was the most vile deplorable bunch of hate I've read in years.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Here ya go❤

I love that live! she goes from smiles, sunshine and happiness to pissed off in seconds. 'Atha can you block them?' Feathers were definitely ruffled in Maass Manor.......and it always comes back to how jealous everyone is of her crappy 'job'
I definitely think she intended for that live to go on longer but she didn't want to contend with any more comments.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Off topic - don't spank me. John & Lauren couldn't get financed to buy her parents' home. Gosh, I wonder why....John has no job, your job is completely iffy on paper. Jesus.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
This maybe unpopular at this junction but I gotta state my perception. Yes Abbie will more than likely never understand the concept of money but she can be apart of the community by purchasing her own snack. They really need to start one step at a time. First get used to handing the cashier the money, then grabbing the change then getting the receipt. It may take awhile but why not? Just because she can’t comprehend the value of money doesn’t mean she can’t learn that skill. And dumb ass not hiding the money is on him for being a dumb ass! Okay, I had my say, carry on!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh that's great Asshat. We send her to school with money so she can learn to make purchases.

Abbie proceeds to eat the money. Why not just give her school a debit card and let her pick something out and then pay for it on her card. She is never going to understand the concept of choosing and buying. So don't send her with money. JFC he is a moron.
He has said prior to Covid that the school required Abbie to have a low balance credit card for transaction training. Who uses bills these days? He and Prill got her a purse or wallet for shopping training. I'd say that was a fail.

• Heart
This maybe unpopular at this junction but I gotta state my perception. Yes Abbie will more than likely never understand the concept of money but she can be apart of the community by purchasing her own snack. They really need to start one step at a time. First get used to handing the cashier the money, then grabbing the change then getting the receipt. It may take awhile but why not? Just because she can’t comprehend the value of money doesn’t mean she can’t learn that skill. And dumb ass not hiding the money is on him for being a dumb ass! Okay, I had my say, carry on!
You're right. Some consistency (yeah, right - not with those two) could be super helpful for her in these situations

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Instead of paper and coin, they would be better off with a debit card. It's not as though Abbie will ever pay on her own and have to remember a PIN, she will always have someone with her. They are lucky that Abbie isn't swallowing coins.

• Heart
There is no way that poor Abbie will ever "learn" much of anything more than what she already "knows".
The poor girl has no reasoning factor therefore she cannot reason ANYTHING. Period.
She fecal smears and eats paper ffs.
I'm sorry for her but I'll always keep it real in my posts.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.