Fathering Autism #111 Marshmallow fail and resembling a whale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nevermind, Ass's mom has a bunch of anti-mask anti-quarantine tit (and homophobic tit to boot) on her Facebook, so I guess it wasn't about Covid...I guess she really didn't want to see Priscilla's dumb face after all.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I wonder if they'll actually sit down with her and show her how to use her TV and remote. Then she'll be able to work it on her own without her parents having to go upstairs to change the channel every so often. They could put a little post-it note with all the numbers for the key channels she'll need on her TV so she knows which numbers to press on her remote for certain channels e.g. music videos, Disney channel, etc. They could use visuals next to the numbers in the post-it notes seeing as she won't be able to read
It would be nice, but I believe even that would be beyond Abbie’s comprehension.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I sure would like to know the story of why Asshat's mother hasn't seen him in 2 years...there is something to that. P looked like she was being over the top "happy" ..almost unnaturally happy...I'm sure alcohol was involved here.

So much has changed since last they were there... wonder what they think about where Abbie is..her regression.. the hunch in her back... the open mouth thing... the lack of being able to communicate much at all (except food). I thought the clothes they gave her looked cute.. will be curious how they look on her.

Wonder what the parents will think of all the drinking going on? Especially while looking after Abbie??

Wonder if they were shocked at the enormous size of P... and Asshat? The extra weight on Abbie?
I’m sure Mom and stepdad respected Covid - especially since he’s in the medical field. With all the traveling the Massoles did in the RV and traveling back and forth to Boone, a visit to them wouldn’t have been a big deal. Isaiah did to see them once, he vlogged it. I would bet the drinking isn’t as prominent while they are visiting.

Nevermind, Ass's mom has a bunch of anti-mask anti-quarantine tit (and homophobic tit to boot) on her Facebook, so I guess it wasn't about Covid...I guess she really didn't want to see Priscilla's dumb face after all.
Well damn I hate to hear that.

Reactions: 16
I think Ass’s mom and stepdad came a day or two after Christmas because Ass said about it being Christmas #3. Did everyone notice the dogs were nowhere around when the parents came and the door to the laundry room was closed! The last time they came I remember Sandy jumping all over them and his mom made a comment about training. Seriously, this family is clueless. And I agree that there is definitely awkwardness between his mom and Pigzilla I do not think they like each other. I can’t blame his mom, no wonder they never visit. Last time they came, his stepdad remarked about how great Pigzilla looked, wonder what they thought this time! And I’ll bet Ass’s mother says something to him about his weight gain, I would say something to my son! I really like the parents they seem like good people, too bad Ass didn’t inherit those qualities!
Pigzilla could easily pass as the same age as Moobie’s mom. I imagine it is difficult to sit back and watch as your Daughter In Law feeds nothing but slop to your loved ones..making them obese just like her. I sure as hell would be side eying all the fast food meals like a mofo.
2C1BB0E0-390C-4F86-93C8-1DA488FF4746.jpeg
DCDF9245-4891-4649-9929-3A44C01A8D4E.jpeg

D17FADCA-EC66-4A43-80F3-2A90ABC6981C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Pigzilla could easily pass as the same age as Moobie’s mom. I imagine it is difficult to sit back and watch as your Daughter In Law feeds nothing but slop to your loved ones..making them obese just like her. I sure as hell would be side eying all the fast food meals like a mofo.
View attachment 948809View attachment 948810
View attachment 948813
They’re both in such great shape - and Asa’s mom stayed with them while Big P had her surgery. I’m sure she has strong thoughts on the state of her big ass. I doubt they will be big on Piggy’s cooking.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think they're kind of ignoring her emotional needs there. Behaviour is communication, so I think she's doing this to express the fact she's stressed/anxious/upset/overwhelmed. I wish they'd ask her if she's ok and distract her when she yells as well as working through the problem. That would actually help her instead of neglecting her emotionally and calling that noise her "yelling stim".

They just see her as a function, not a human being. She's missed out on her childhood and most of her adolescence because of this.

It could just be boredom as well. Have you tried giving him playdoh to rub between his fingers instead?

I think another reason why Abbie rocks so much is because she doesn't get enough stimulation or interaction from her family so she's finding a way to get herself through her intense feelings of loneliness and boredom. She's nothing more than a "thing" to the Exploitation Group (how I refer to her family).

It could just be boredom as well. Have you tried giving him playdoh to rub between his fingers instead?

I think another reason why Abbie rocks so much is because she doesn't get enough stimulation or interaction from her family so she's finding a way to get herself through her intense feelings of loneliness and boredom. She's nothing more than a "thing" to the Exploitation Group (how I refer to her family).

Oh my word :( I wonder if any other autistic folk are aware of this. First filming her on the toilet, and now this! That poor girl doesn't get any BASIC HUMAN RESPECT let alone privacy. They need to learn the meaning of the term "human rights". This makes my blood boil 😰🤬😡😠😖

She's like "Get me off this stupid trampoline and shove that camera up your bum!"

Trying to get him to use his new fidgets he got for Christmas instead of rubbing his fingers. He's not too into Playdoh, but he LOVES to twirl things and those fidgets I got are perfect for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
They’re both in such great shape - and Asa’s mom stayed with them while Big P had her surgery. I’m sure she has strong thoughts on the state of her big ass. I doubt they will be big on Piggy’s cooking.
You bring up a good point. Ass’ Mom took time out of her life to travel and care for Pigs family and home while she received and recovered from what was deemed to be a “life changing” procedure. 2 years later she gets the pleasure of standing next to the tree while Pig roots on the end of her new couch…opening up her fire extinguisher. She is an absolute disappointment to everyone around her.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Piggy twice Nana’s size, Abbie held hostage again, and way to make it weird Isaiah…
Comments! Pig is on one this morning. Sounds like a legitimate question to me. What do you do to help her Pig? Feed her tacos for lunch and cereal for dinner? No wonder you are so defensive.
F5BD00B7-C88F-4028-BCC6-7C3C306D178D.jpeg
3467D05D-D12F-4C2C-8A48-5A96F15E9494.jpeg
896C3CCC-9592-4A07-B8A9-B8D0BC85E7DE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Comments! Pig is on one this morning. Sounds like a legitimate question to me. What do you do to help her Pig? Feed her tacos for lunch and cereal for dinner? No wonder you are so defensive.
View attachment 948852View attachment 948854View attachment 948856
Yet Asa and Piggy have disclosed things nobody needs to know about Abbie, and this is a horrible question to ask?!? These witches have their heads on backward. Priscilla went on and on for a while about her weight when she thought WLS was an easy fix. This is a totally legitament question.

• Heart
I actually don't think this is a wrong question to ask. 1. They choose to share their entire life on the internet 2. you would have to be blind to not see damn near the entire family is morbidly obese 3. its a valid concern considering Abbie can't do anything for herself 4. and they run their channel under the guise they are promoting teaching people about life with autism. Pig needs to get a grip and open her damn eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I actually don't think this is a wrong question to ask. 1. They choose to share their entire life on the internet 2. you would have to be blind to not see damn near the entire family is morbidly obese 3. its a valid concern considering Abbie can't do anything for herself 4. and they run their channel under the guise they are promoting teaching people about life with autism. Pig needs to get a grip and open her damn eyes.
Agreed! How can she be so shocked when in the past week alone we have seen cookie eating, Abigail literally shoveling Chipotle in as fast as she can. Cave man clutching steak off of a massive taco. Big bowl of cereal for dinner. They like to pull the “You only see snippets of our day” card. Oh yea? So you mean to tell me Abigail only eats cookies, donuts and Chipotle on camera? They film her every single day and post it on the internet. We are seeing what they have chosen to publish. How can they then turn around and be offended by people commenting on what they see in the videos they profit from? Don’t want people commenting on Abbies weight? How about stop showing her eating crap every single day. How about that? F’ing idiots. My soap box. Grrrr. Stepping off. 🐖

• Heart
I would love to tell "that C word" (sorry) - that I am shocked that she and her husband put Abbie's business ALL over the internet. Exploiting her disabled almost unconscious daughter is much grosser than answering an honest question about weight maintenance. The internet is not judgement-free, hasn't she learned that by now?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I would love to tell "that C word" (sorry) - that I am shocked that she and her husband put Abbie's business ALL over the internet. Exploiting her disabled almost unconscious daughter is much grosser than answering an honest question about weight maintenance. The internet is not judgement-free, hasn't she learned that by now?
❤Absolutely❤
Has she learned that by now? Short answer. No. Her deletion of the comments made already this morning is clear evidence of that. Denial. Nothing to see here. Seriously….It must really suck to be her.
What is the saying.. If you cannot take the heat, stay out of the kitchen? Pig needs to see her way out of the kitchen, for a variety of reasons, with a quickness.

It would be an interesting world on the internet if “influencers” did not have the ability to delete comments and actually had to address their audience as well as stand behind what they write themselves.🤔

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
That first photo (with the whole family), is pitiful. Abbie looks scared and confused.
Why do they always make her stand out in front...like they are "featuring" her..while the others hide their heft behind her.

So put her in the most uncomfortable place..the trampoline where she is not stable and hold her in place for her photo op.

She looked HUGE in this whole video. I am like holy cow….urh I mean pig!
Too embarrassed to incorporate her slimming app with Asa's slim mom in town.

Also. ... that "entrance" of the parents was totally set up.. I rewatched it and someone came in the door before the parents..so I watched it back ...it was Abbie! But P and Asshat were inside...Also look at the below photo of Abbie w/o the slimming app

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.