Fathering Autism #111 Marshmallow fail and resembling a whale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like the clothes they bought Abbie. I don’t understand why they couldn’t just let her stim with the wrapping paper. Who cares if it takes longer. Let her enjoy the holiday her way. Crinkling paper is hurting no one.
Exactly. Stimming with wrapping paper, hurts no one- not ok. rocking back and forth so hard that it breaks chairs, her back, and the suspension on a car- crack on love, do it as much as you like!

I liked the presents asa’s mum and stepdad bought them all. They seem like really lovey people. I don’t think much of that awful Christmas decoration they bought asa’s mum. Is that all they bought them? They must have spent an awful lot of money on the maassives and that was the best they could do for them with all that money?! I know gifting isn’t about the money but when they quite clearly have no budget when buying for themselves, and when mum and stepdad had clearly spent quite a bit on them, I would think they could have spent a bit more on them.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Comments! Pig is on one this morning. Sounds like a legitimate question to me. What do you do to help her Pig? Feed her tacos for lunch and cereal for dinner? No wonder you are so defensive.
View attachment 948852View attachment 948854View attachment 948856
She is shocked that someone would look at their photos and be concerned for Abbies weight?!
How can she be shocked? She and Asa are the size of a barn! Isaiah has struggled over the years and has had to diet and exercise in order to slim down. Summer packed on a good 15 lbs while under their roof as well.
But they have no concern about Abbies diet?
Shes really reaching with this post...and sounds stupid. She should've deleted instead lol

• Heart
Reactions: 37
For someone with a "mama heart" and two children who supposedly dabble in the arts (Abbie with painting and Isaiah with photography) Cilla sure has a lot of bland doctors' office wall "decor" in her house...and very photos of her children, or artworks that they've made. She'll make them pose for family photos and post them on Instagram to generate engagement...but when it comes to her actual home, she'd rather hang a bunch of empty frames on the wall than sully her space with anything representing her children.
You are so right. Nothing in that house is personal only to them. No family photos out on display. No little niknacs that they’ve bought on holiday or a weekend away. No prints that they happened to see on a weekend away that they loved immediately. Everything is things that she’s seen on Pinterest and then recreated with cheap tit. If you walked into their house you wouldn’t be able to guess it was theirs because nothing they own has a story that makes it theirs, the house has no personality.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
❤Absolutely❤
Has she learned that by now? Short answer. No. Her deletion of the comments made already this morning is clear evidence of that. Denial. Nothing to see here. Seriously….It must really suck to be her.
What is the saying.. If you cannot take the heat, stay out of the kitchen? Pig needs to see her way out of the kitchen, for a variety of reasons, with a quickness.
I wish Nana would accidently pack their internet modem/router in her suitcase.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I bet Nana wouldn't mind at all having their internet gone...guessing she and Doc McHottie detest the whole lifestyle.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
Please enlighten me. What is Lite Brite that they bought Abbie?
Its a light box that you push colored pegs in to make different pictures. Why they would buy their severely autistic child a toy with tiny parts that she will put in her mouth I am not sure , but that is what it is.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I don't wear makeup. I'm not some hot girl, but I'm freaking cute as hell. Even though I don't wear makeup, I see my friends that do. Never have I seen my friend's lips look so horrible in lipstick, and just not even applied correctly. I always zoom in on her pics of Piggy and notice this is how she wears lipstick. Is it me just not being familiar with how lipstick is or is this how it is supposed to look? It's almost like she forgot to apply in certain areas, or her fabulous makeup doesn't;t really stay on properly.

Screen Shot 2021-12-29 at 4.46.00 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Yep they are morons but lite brite was the best. 😂

I had a Lite Brite as a kid. I mean, it is a good fine motor activity, but there is no way I would be able to leave my kiddo alone with it. After a while, the paper gets shredded and those little pegs get lost one by one. In order for him to do this, I would have to sit with him and instruct him how. This would be an activity to do during a therapy session honestly. His teacher bought him this one year for his birthday and he absolutely loved it. Plus side was no mess and he could do this by himself. https://www.target.com/p/crayola-mess-free-touch-lights-stage-2/-/A-75000333#lnk=sametab

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don't wear makeup. I'm not some hot girl, but I'm freaking cute as hell. Even though I don't wear makeup, I see my friends that do. Never have I seen my friend's lips look so horrible in lipstick, and just not even applied correctly. I always zoom in on her pics of Piggy and notice this is how she wears lipstick. Is it me just not being familiar with how lipstick is or is this how it is supposed to look? It's almost like she forgot to apply in certain areas, or her fabulous makeup doesn't;t really stay on properly.

View attachment 949515
The lipstick is thick and cakey and she doesn’t know how to apply it. If you’re going to do it, line the lips to hide the smoker lines and prevent the lipstick from bleeding into them. And she NEVER puts it all the way around, including the corners. She’s a dolt

• Haha
Reactions: 25
After seeing all the comments, I had to watch the vlog!! A first for me in a long time, and what an entertaining vlog it was!! 🤣😂
My take in screenshots!!

ASSa has literally turned into a super-sized dude before our eyes! :eek:
Big P must have on industrial-sized Spanx because at one point he looked bigger than her! :unsure:

I do love the "I would rather be anywhere but here at this moment" look on his stepdad's face during the obligatory, I have not seen you in two years, hug!! 🤣😂😂
assafatty.jpg

This part melted Whimsy's heart!! ♥
Abbie was very happy to see him, and it was nice to see her that engaged and present at the moment...even if she was chewing paper a few minutes later. 🤷‍♀️
meltedwhimsysheart.jpg

After she made a second attempt to eat the paper Isiaha told her no again and stepdad made a comment to Abbie. Sadly I don't think she truly understands.
It must make them so sad to see Abbie's regression. Not just eating the paper, but the bigger picture. 🙁
Screenshot (51).png
Screenshot (52).png

The undewear gift from ASSa's mom discussion was hilarious! 🤣😂😂I love how they both got size medium and their reactions!!
sameunderware.jpg

I saved the best for last!! 😁

The expressions on both of their faces after ASSa's mom said those infamous words was pure comedy gold!! 🐷😂😂😂
They seriously hand us this tit on a platter some days and it's priceless!!🤣😂😂🐷
weregettingpigs.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
You bring up a good point. Ass’ Mom took time out of her life to travel and care for Pigs family and home while she received and recovered from what was deemed to be a “life changing” procedure. 2 years later she gets the pleasure of standing next to the tree while Pig roots on the end of her new couch…opening up her fire extinguisher. She is an absolute disappointment to everyone around her.
So……do you think that fire extinguisher was a joke gift? It just dawned on me that maybe all the gifts they gave the Maasives were joke gifts. Too small underwear, a fire extinguisher, a new vibrator pad that looks like it came from Walmart, and Abbie’s clothes that don’t look expensive—-they look like Target level quality. I don’t think Asa’s mom and stepdad spent very much on the Maasives. Doesn’t make much difference to me one way or the other. Just kind of shabby gift giving. Could have saved themselves $50 and bought some gift cards instead.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The lipstick is thick and cakey and she doesn’t know how to apply it. If you’re going to do it, line the lips to hide the smoker lines and prevent the lipstick from bleeding into them. And she NEVER puts it all the way around, including the corners. She’s a dolt
That is an app they use to make her teeth white and not furry and add different lip color. That is not an UNTOUCHED photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.