Fathering Autism #111 Marshmallow fail and resembling a whale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to watch 6 adopted blind kids that SBSK did a vlog on them about the same time as Chris did one on Abbie. These 6 children were blind at birth and 2? have no eyes at all, but they still need to be evaluated every couple of years by an opothomologist just in case they suddenly can see! 5 out of the 6 are on the ASD spectrum, the most profound is non verbal, but can sing, strips her clothes off on the school bus on occasion! They had to pick one diagnosis for funding, and didn’t get the ASD until she was near the end of her schooling.
I watch them also, but they haven’t made a video in a long time. Hoping everything is okay with their family.

Reactions: 9
Uh, the snow level is too high to even attempt a drive north, that would be stupid....wait a min! They just freaking might. I figure a ski trip at the minimum. That UK er is smoking crack. My person view obvy.

Well Tattlers I am waiting on getting a covid test. I have Cancer ( terminal ) , heart issues, immunity issues, and underweight. I am sick as a dog and have been nowhere for four weeks. My husband had to of brought it home. I am mad as hell because I take EVERY precaution. I havent hugged my sons in two effing years. WTH, guys?!!
Sending you hugs. Please keep us posted if you can.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It looks ridiculous, covering the closet doors. Do these people not know how to measure?
Asa's mom and stepdad are coming for Christmas. Havent seen them in a very long time.
At EVERY virtual appt., P never fails to mention Abbies typical teen behavior and stomping up the stairs. Gimme a break.
They picked a good color for that couch 🤔 I'll give it a month before it's soiled and on it's way to majorly dingy. They are completely without a clue.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Hi everyone, I'm still around..
Back to back Covid has kicked my butt, by the time I'm done working the braincell left over from the 80's is shot. Yup covid brain is real...
So yes I'm 3 for 3 on variants and had to go to UK for 2 of them.
I have alot to catch up on here when I can finally concentrate so if you see a random rambling you'll know why.
Happy and Safe Holidays to all
And
Healing Wishes too
Everyone stay safe
Thank you so much for checking in here! I have missed you. Many good healing wishes coming from here! ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yes! Take care all! I'm in NJ. My 11yr old soon to be stepson has covid. My fiance is his grandfather and has full time custody of him and a 9 yr old sister the past 8yrs. The mother lost custody but can share in medical decisions. She was refusing the vaccine for them. My fiance's lawyer filed a motion to ammend the order allowing her medical decision making because she is impaired as she is an active heroin user. What's crazy and sad is she never cared before about how we cared medically for the kids. Just the vaccine! As soon as she was served she agreed to the shot. It's sad. He looks and feels awful. He is very sick. I'm a RN and this is the first time someone I love is this sick with Covid. All the others were mild. I'm watching him closely and Christmas plans have changed. We are all vaccinated and boostered up except them. Their appt is first week in January 😔 Merry Christmas if you celebrate and stay healthy. Xoxo
This breaks my heart. I hope no one else will get sick and wishing he has a speedy recovery. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
They picked a good color for that couch 🤔 I'll give it a month before it's soiled and on it's way to majorly dingy. They are completely without a clue.
Even with two adults living here, we don’t get light colored furniture. It’s going to get disgusting. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Haha! Thummer is taking the Autism couch! Of course she is! 🤣 It has been a minute since we have talked about it..
Anyone here have their name on the couch? 🤣
I do. 💣🐽😬🐽💣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Screenshot_20211222-183720_YouTube.jpg

To the people who don't want to see the video. Yeah it's blocking the closet. With all the crap that he has in the garage he would think he would have some kind of measuring tape. Why don't they get stain proof slipcovers for this couch all you would have to do is wipe it down. Oh yeah that's right that's too easy. I just hope they give Ab a LoveSac for her bedroom and get rid of her crappy couch up there..

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Back to back Covid has kicked my butt, by the time I'm done working the braincell left over from the 80's is shot. Yup covid brain is real...
I have alot to catch up on here when I can finally concentrate so if you see a random rambling you'll know why.
And
Healing Wishes too
Everyone stay safe
Kermy! Welcome back! I was just wondering about you the other night while I was taking out my trash. Er...not to imply that trash makes me think of you 😆 That just happened to be where I was when I wondered how you were! (In all seriousness, I have been hoping you were ok! Just thought it was funny that the last time you popped into my head was while I was absentmindedly wandering down my driveway in my big winter coat and pajamas, dragging a trash can and looking up at the stars.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Kermy! Welcome back! I was just wondering about you the other night while I was taking out my trash. Er...not to imply that trash makes me think of you 😆 That just happened to be where I was when I wondered how you were! (In all seriousness, I have been hoping you were ok! Just thought it was funny that the last time you popped into my head was while I was absentmindedly wandering down my driveway in my big winter coat and pajamas, dragging a trash can and looking up at the stars.)
LOL luckily I'm too tired to be offended lol

• Haha
  • Heart
View attachment 939491
To the people who don't want to see the video. Yeah it's blocking the closet. With all the crap that he has in the garage he would think he would have some kind of measuring tape. Why don't they get stain proof slipcovers for this couch all you would have to do is wipe it down. Oh yeah that's right that's too easy. I just hope they give Ab a LoveSac for her bedroom and get rid of her crappy couch up there..
Why do they need such a big bleeping couch? There are three people living in that house...none of whom have friends. I have never once seen them have such a crowd in the living room that they ran out of couch spaces. Did they not measure? Did they accidentally order the couch oriented in the wrong direction? How did they manage to do worse than the off-center circle shelf with the vase on top?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
And
Healing Wishes too
Everyone stay safe
Kermy, so glad to know you are ok, except for that brain cell issue. Merry Christmas to you and yours and hoping we can all meet at your Naughty Corner for a tipple and Kermy update.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Also, could you imagine if they had to quarantine with Abbie, 24/7 never leaving a small room for days to possibly weeks, if they contracted it, before coming home?
They never would quarantine. There is no way they would change their lifestyle.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
More random thoughts...
This was filmed Monday. P was shopping online Monday evening for a bed for Asa's parents "who will be here in three days."
Seriously. These idiots have time for "day dates", skeet shooting, Dunkin runs, virtual cookie decorating, going to look at Christmas lights, etc etc., but havent managed to order a freaking bed when they have guests coming?! What on earth?! They need a whole lot more than a personal assistant to get their acts together, thats for sure.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
That couch is going to get dirty real fast just from the bottoms of Abbie's feet alone. Get mopping Priscilla!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
That couch is going to be covered in tit curd before you know it
Who in the world gets a white couch... with a 16 year old incontinent girl ...and 2 obese parents. I cant even imagine what that will look like in a few weeks..hope they got some replacement cushions. That couch looks enormous..I wonder if they like it because it makes Abbie look more childlike and small...and of course they are hoping the same for themselves. Did they buy it at furniture shop for giants?

Isaiah is starting to not stick to the script periodically... in todays VLOG he was real about the damage that is done with the severe rocking to the cars..even the suspension... and how people notice it...I know I would if I pulled up to a car rocking like that..its not something you see very often.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.