Fathering Autism #110 Asa’s vlog content is running out while P continues to powder her snout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
T2 diabetic, I don't have skin tags. I thinks it's a roll of the dice with us diabetics as to if we get them or not. I heard you can tie a string around them or cut them off but I'd be too chicken to do that.

If he had glasses he'd look like his sister Emily. Maybe that's why Crystal comes over a lot. She's crushing on Moobs.

Oh yes, I caught that. The dirty look.

View attachment 931239View attachment 931240
He’s starting to look like Rasputin, especially in that first photo.

05729C21-CD8B-4DCE-8457-CDA9DD4354A7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Today’s vlog was a stim-fest.
At the end of today’s vlog, Ass is half dressed as “Santa” blathering on about not really being Santa, just an actor, Santa’s helper, etc. He’s not really making any sense. His hair is disheveled, he’s wearing part of the Santa suit while editing in the garage? If I didn’t know any better, I’d say he’s been drinking quite a bit.

At the kitchen counter, Pig is “sneak eating” something but hiding whatever it is. What do y’all think it is? The peanut butter cups she bought for the secret Santa gift but then explained that “ oh yeah”...can’t have anything with peanuts at the school?.... 🤨🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.