Fathering Autism #110 Asa’s vlog content is running out while P continues to powder her snout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for your expert opinion. I respect your opinion but that is mine, based on personal experience and a keen interest in the subject which hrs of research and degrees already complete. Its not a diagnosis its an opinion which i believe we are all entitled too. Absolutely no need to be rude. Like i say i respect your opinion. Have a great day.
Wasn't rude.

Prader willie first sign is failure to thrive... and difficulty feeding. She didn't have that at all.

Under developed sex organs and delayed puberty... nope.

Won't keep going because the information is pretty easy to find.

Sorry but if you have degrees complete and hours of research you wouldn't say she had a genetic disorder just because she is food focused (just like she was taught and her family is.) Or that her IDD and ASD are something totally different because many diagnosis share similar symptoms.

And of course everyone is entitled to any opinion they want. And are entitled to disagree. Disagreeing and pointing out where what someone has said doesn't match up doesn't make me or anyone else rude.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Wasn't rude.

Prader willie first sign is failure to thrive... and difficulty feeding. She didn't have that at all.

Under developed sex organs and delayed puberty... nope.

Won't keep going because the information is pretty easy to find.

Sorry but if you have degrees complete and hours of research you wouldn't say she had a genetic disorder just because she is food focused (just like she was taught and her family is.) Or that her IDD and ASD are something totally different because many diagnosis share similar symptoms.

And of course everyone is entitled to any opinion they want. And are entitled to disagree. Disagreeing and pointing out where what someone has said doesn't match up doesn't make me or anyone else rude.
Not only that but one of the hallmark signs/symptoms of PW is obesity. and it’s not like a chunky child. It’s like a 200lb 10 year old. Also short extremities. Abby doesn’t have either.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Not only that but one of the hallmark signs/symptoms of PW is obesity. and it’s not like a chunky child. It’s like a 200lb 10 year old. Also short extremities. Abby doesn’t have either.
And small feet... lol

Small stature you can't even toss in there because her parents are short,nasty little trolls. 😉

• Haha
And small feet... lol

Small stature you can't even toss in there because her parents are short,nasty little trolls. 😉
Even if they weren’t Abby is over 5ft. I wouldn’t consider that small stature, short? Yes… small stature isn’t short, it’s small. As in under 5ft. The definition is 2 or more standard deviations smaller than their peers.

Reactions: 8

Todays vlog.

Even if they weren’t Abby is over 5ft. I wouldn’t consider that small stature, short? Yes… small stature isn’t short, it’s small. As in under 5ft. The definition is 2 or more standard deviations smaller than their peers.
Yeah. Not abnormally short for sure. Her posture doesn't help that at all either.

Reactions: 6

Todays vlog.

Yeah. Not abnormally short for sure. Her posture doesn't help that at all either.
Its really sad to see when they try to get her to do anything.... and she seems totally not able. Her regression is so obvious now..its really hard to watch.

No asshat..it isn't just because she wants to STIM.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Abbie shares multiple characteristics of PWS, scoliosis, poor muscle tone, possible hip dysplasia (evident from her walk and gait), constant request for food, sleep disorders and many many more. She isnt 200lb because all access to food is restricted its locked away. If she did have free access to it then she would be.

We have zero idea of her newborn/ infant phase. We also have no idea of her sexual organ development ( we should never be given information like that).
Just because she doesnt display all characteristics doesnt mean she isnt. Equally just because she does display alot of them doesnt give a diagnosis. But after spending alot of time with people with PWS she really does display many traits behaviours, mannerisms and physical characteristics of a PWS patient.
You only have to research to match Abbie to them.

Also PWS is not always genetic. There is a form of aquired PWS sometimes brain injury induced, medication or hormone imbalance or changes in brain function which can develop as life progresses just like the progression of a disease.
20% of patients in the facility where we worked also had Autism.

Google it. There are many many articles, journals out there to read.

But as i said its purely my opinion and just because she doesnt have some traits doesnt mean she isnt and just because she shares many doesnt mean she is. Just am observation.

• Heart
Yup you too can order an ornament that Abbie ACTUALLY touched... so not only did she design it but she packed it for you herself.

You know damn well only reason they are showing Ab doing any if it is to sell more.

And comments filled with folks saying they love watching Abbie stim. That is just bleeping weird to me...

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Once again we see Abbie not being able to follow instructions. ASSa then tells us she did seven in a row with without any errors. He was filming the entire packaging extravaganza except he somehow did not get the seven in a row without any errors. He has made bullshitting an art form. ASSa knows his audience is special needs so he doesn't give a flying duck if his content is factual. All he cares is if he can sell it. I think most viewers have figured out this channel is one, a waste of time because it is not educational and two, they're frauds.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Thank you for your expert opinion. I respect your opinion but that is mine, based on personal experience and a keen interest in the subject which hrs of research and degrees already complete. Its not a diagnosis its an opinion which i believe we are all entitled too. Absolutely no need to be rude. Like i say i respect your opinion. Have a great day.

Then you should know how to spell it correctly. It's Prader-willi, not Prada.

• Haha
  • Wow
Abbie shares multiple characteristics of PWS, scoliosis, poor muscle tone, possible hip dysplasia (evident from her walk and gait), constant request for food, sleep disorders and many many more. She isnt 200lb because all access to food is restricted its locked away. If she did have free access to it then she would be.

We have zero idea of her newborn/ infant phase. We also have no idea of her sexual organ development ( we should never be given information like that).
Just because she doesnt display all characteristics doesnt mean she isnt. Equally just because she does display alot of them doesnt give a diagnosis. But after spending alot of time with people with PWS she really does display many traits behaviours, mannerisms and physical characteristics of a PWS patient.
You only have to research to match Abbie to them.

Also PWS is not always genetic. There is a form of aquired PWS sometimes brain injury induced, medication or hormone imbalance or changes in brain function which can develop as life progresses just like the progression of a disease.
20% of patients in the facility where we worked also had Autism.

Google it. There are many many articles, journals out there to read.

But as i said its purely my opinion and just because she doesnt have some traits doesnt mean she isnt and just because she shares many doesnt mean she is. Just am observation.

ALL of what you mentioned can also be found in profound autism.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t know what syndromes Abbie has besides IDD and very severe Autism…all I know is she is their cash cow. What will happen when she is too old to take to see Santa or the Easter Bunny. Will they do all the baby stuff at age 30…if they make it another 14 years. I won’t live to see it, but I shudder at the thought.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don’t know what syndromes Abbie has besides IDD and very severe Autism…all I know is she is their cash cow. What will happen when she is too old to take to see Santa or the Easter Bunny. Will they do all the baby stuff at age 30…if they make it another 14 years. I won’t live to see it, but I shudder at the thought.
I don't see them lasting that long to find out... not just their channel either. I don’t see them staying together or managing Abigail long term. That isn't even taking health and life expectancy into account.

• Heart
IMO: I have been watching FA for a few years now, even had Pigcilla send me a friend request (I liked to ask curly questions when they went live on another platform that doesn’t exist now).
They deliberately put Ab on the birth control injection early so that she wouldn’t grow too tall during puberty, I also think the ASD and IDD together might give her ‘dory’ brain, very little memory maybe, hence the constant asking until she is redirected or gets what she wants.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
IMO: I have been watching FA for a few years now, even had Pigcilla send me a friend request (I liked to ask curly questions when they went live on another platform that doesn’t exist now).
They deliberately put Ab on the birth control injection early so that she wouldn’t grow too tall during puberty, I also think the ASD and IDD together might give her ‘dory’ brain, very little memory maybe, hence the constant asking until she is redirected or gets what she wants.
I knew they put her on injection to totally block menstruation and hormones. Didn’t know they willfully stunted her growth. Not surprised but that's fucked up..

• Sad
  • Wow
Thank you for saying that. The former member (the retired dentist) who was banned argued with me on this when I mentioned it. My own gynecologist said this why they don’t recommend putting young girls on BC until after their growth spurt.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.