Fathering Autism #110 Asa’s vlog content is running out while P continues to powder her snout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for the new thread ladies!
I just noticed that P did her Lipshit Live on Instagram today as well as FB.
She had 3 comments on Instagram LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Did any one else catch that Abby had to be unbuckeled with the key attachment in the cart?! What happened to she would never unbuckle herself? Personally, I think it's great they locked the seat belt for safety sake. Also, Prissy's double chin/waddle was soooooo wobbly I couldn't keep my eyes off of it just waddling about

• Haha
Reactions: 26
RECAP of the last thread
*****Abs on Zoloft
**She's getting better, next day she's getting better outside in the community, she doesn't bother anyone.
**vlogMAASS because we need money, two mortgages 50 cars, a boat, a brand new camper LMAO, some other stupid BS, and we still have to pay a part of Abbie's school, and of course we got to buy stupid things for the Golden Boy because he always loses them or breaks things.
*****The end

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I would say that Asa has quite a bit of experience in the “flounder pounder “…

Did any one else catch that Abby had to be unbuckeled with the key attachment in the cart?! What happened to she would never unbuckle herself? Personally, I think it's great they locked the seat belt for safety sake. Also, Prissy's double chin/waddle was soooooo wobbly I couldn't keep my eyes off of it just waddling about
Thank God. She needs to be locked in every seat that she rides in. Car, boat, cart. Whatever. She has a loose cannon and needs to be secured in every moving vehicle she’s in

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I thought they said Sandy was never locked in her cage that she could come and go as she pleased? If that were true why is her door shut? And the poor dog is too big for that cage. She doesn't fit on her dog bed. Looks like she has no food or water in there either.

1638843071347.png

1638843008511.png
1638843029281.png

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Ya I read that... Ass is wrong... and all he had to do was apologize and say he would try and remember or at least edit that out. Not like the person was rude at all.

What really gets me is he goes on about acceptance and awareness but he really means only for himself. Not even for Abigail or autism... just himself. bleeping narcissist.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
I thought they said Sandy was never locked in her cage that she could come and go as she pleased? If that were true why is her door shut? And the poor dog is too big for that cage. She doesn't fit on her dog bed. Looks like she has no food or water in there either.

View attachment 909761

View attachment 909758View attachment 909759

Sandy's behaviors very strange..almost like she was afraid to come out of the crate...she seemed sad. She cant even lay on her bed properly in that crate its too small for her...it was kind of sad watching her.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Somethings afoot.
The only thing Asa really discusses lately is Abbies ability to handle outings better, and perhaps she is, we'll never really know.
However- in the past 2 weeks, he has discussed or shown:
* Climbing out of her seatbelt while riding in Isaiahs truck.
* Beating on Big P.
* Tipping the table over again and all the cushions now
* the French doors are now roped shut.
*she ran out the back door that Isaiah forgot to lock
*The sudden buckle lock in the cart, and Big P mentioning she needed one in her car.
* Several vlogs mention her "being a handful" or "being into everything"

Maybe now that she doesnt feel anxious all of the time, she's feel angry or frustrated instead.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Screenshot_20211206-193246~2.png

Okay, so when I read flipping tables I thought the dining room table not some ugly cheap ass side table!
The part in Abbie’s hair drives me flippin CRAZY! Learn how to part Moobs.

Screenshot_20211206-193535~2.png

One of the major benefits, blah, blah, blah…STFU Asswipe

Screenshot_20211206-193943~2.png

Yes, for obvious reasons…which is still GOING ON

Screenshot_20211206-193801~2.png

My god, what is up with him and that Santa suit?
You look like a douche Moobs, this is what a real Santa looks like

Screenshot_20211206-194044~2.png

Yikes! Nevermind!

Screenshot_20211206-194029~2.png

Abbie is having so much fun Guyths sitting on the nasty street whooooo hooooooo

Screenshot_20211206-192823~2.png

I’m tho exthited

Screenshot_20211206-192853~2.png

Tho tho exthited

Screenshot_20211206-193006~2.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Sandy's behaviors very strange..almost like she was afraid to come out of the crate...she seemed sad. She cant even lay on her bed properly in that crate its too small for her...it was kind of sad watching her.
It was very sad. Sandy looked miserable.

It’s very telling when P can’t even take a shower without Abbie getting into everything. I really wish they would be honest about their very real struggles and not sugarcoat everything.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
It was very sad. Sandy looked miserable.

It’s very telling when P can’t even take a shower without Abbie getting into everything. I really wish they would be honest about their very real struggles and not sugarcoat everything.
Exactly. Especially since Big Candy Lorraine was there at one point. Apparently she couldnt have handled her for 15 minutes.
But from the few things mentioned and few visible clues in the vlogs, all is not well in the manor.
Wouldnt it be just awful if she destroyed the booze station in P's fancy schmancy sitting room? :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Exactly. Especially since Big Candy Lorraine was there at one point. Apparently she couldnt have handled her for 15 minutes.
But from the few things mentioned and few visible clues in the vlogs, all is not well in the manor.
Wouldnt it be just awful if she destroyed the booze station in P's fancy schmancy sitting room? :sneaky:
She needs to start with tearing down the tacky pink curtains in the blue room. And flipping that stupid too-big-for-the-space round shelf.

Really not much Abbie could do to the entire house that wouldn't be an improvement

• Haha
  • Heart
One thing sticks in my mind about Abbie’s behaviors. Back in 2019, when the family was moving and unpacking, Abbie got into the dog food (a giant bag) and made a huge mess. I remember Asa making her clean it up. Or probably he made it (edited) to look like she was cleaning it up. I honestly can’t see any progress/improvement since then, almost three years ago. When I started watching them in 2017, I really had hope that she was improving…she had Brandi and Crazy Nanny back then. I even thought maybe she would talk one day. With every vlog, my hopes for her are dashed. What will happen to this poor girl?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
View attachment 909772
Okay, so when I read flipping tables I thought the dining room table not some ugly cheap ass side table!
The part in Abbie’s hair drives me flippin CRAZY! Learn how to part Moobs.

View attachment 909773
One of the major benefits, blah, blah, blah…STFU Asswipe

View attachment 909774
Yes, for obvious reasons…which is still GOING ON

View attachment 909775
My god, what is up with him and that Santa suit?
You look like a douche Moobs, this is what a real Santa looks like

View attachment 909776
Yikes! Nevermind!

View attachment 909777
Abbie is having so much fun Guyths sitting on the nasty street whooooo hooooooo

View attachment 909779
I’m tho exthited

View attachment 909780
Tho tho exthited

View attachment 909782
Why the hell didn't they fix her hair? She must have really been thrashing around because her hair wasn't hanging in her face like that at home. They don't want her hair short becsuse it makes her look disabled. What the hell do they think it looks like all desheviled and hanging in her face and mouth. Disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.