Fathering Autism #110 Asa’s vlog content is running out while P continues to powder her snout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
T2 diabetic, I don't have skin tags. I thinks it's a roll of the dice with us diabetics as to if we get them or not. I heard you can tie a string around them or cut them off but I'd be too chicken to do that.

If he had glasses he'd look like his sister Emily. Maybe that's why Crystal comes over a lot. She's crushing on Moobs.

Oh yes, I caught that. The dirty look.

View attachment 931239View attachment 931240
They have been really quite nasty towards Abbie recently. I think she has been playing them up big time and putting her in her backwards pyjamas and vest early in the evening was probably a form of punishment after stripping and shredding her pull-up or worse, fecal smearing. Either way Fat Boy, in particular, seems to be a bit fed up with her. The whole hot chocolate thing was nasty as they were just making fun of her and it felt really off and awkward. As for Hogboy, I detest more each day.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
They have been really quite nasty towards Abbie recently. I think she has been playing them up big time and putting her in her backwards pyjamas and vest early in the evening was probably a form of punishment after stripping and shredding her pull-up or worse, fecal smearing. Either way Fat Boy, in particular, seems to be a bit fed up with her. The whole hot chocolate thing was nasty as they were just making fun of her and it felt really off and awkward. As for Hogboy, I detest more each day.
I think Hogboy was stoned. Or his “parents” are letting him drink. Him standing there as they were figuring out to do hot chocolate- the goody huge smiles and laughs it was messed up.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I think Hogboy was stoned. Or his “parents” are letting him drink. Him standing there as they were figuring out to do hot chocolate- the goody huge smiles and laughs it was messed up.
Wonder if Wonderboy has been smoking for a while like his parents, and now they are showing more? Just a feeling I get from all of them to be truthful. I know Cilla and Assache have never really loved Abbie, she is just a chore to them and a money maker since she cannot do anything else.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Wouldn't you just hate to be there next door neighbours...... what with all Abbie's screeching & honking and the beast woooohh & weeeewww
and now an outside TV .... they just have to have all the things don't they
It's been a while....no further discussion about the boat or RV!
I guess the boating vlogs and Travel Maass with the RV didn't go over as big as they planned....along with some other half-assed ideas they mentioned! I know he said the boat needed work, and so did that RV after they practically destroyed it on their trip. I wonder if they've sold them!

• Heart
Reactions: 15

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who got that vibe. Their laughing felt really mean spirited to me, and I am almost positive that Abbie picks up on that just from my own experience with my kiddo.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Most of you know my oldest two kids lost their father to Covid last July. My best friend died yesterday at noon. To see not just the Maassives parading around but all of those people made me not watch. There are several people here who have recovered or are fight and my heart breaks for each of you. I’m seriously compromised and cannot attend her services. Do they have any idea what real life is? Have they ever had to hold their little child’s hand, not knowing if they would live or die? My ID son has no clue with what’s going on or that he is different than his brothers and sisters. I lost a twin at birth, and his brother has PKD. And these fuckers just act like all is well. It’s not. It never will be. Do I know the challenges and struggles? Hell yea, thankfully not to the extent of poor Abbie. It’s criminal mail to me that they don’t help her more. You want a donut? Use the potty first. You want Zaxbys? Load the dishwasher. She could have learned so much more if her idiotic parents really cared about her. I’ve seen their type in my classroom when I was able to teach. Honestly at this point we would have already had her in a behaviors program until she could be trusted in a more class like setting. They are doing her no favors. She had the ability to learn to stay on task and complete it early on. We employ a couple of differently angled people at our garden center and they are not much more advanced than Abbie. They water and help move merchandise with little prompts. They follow along. Unfortunately, and I did not feel this at first, they missed the boat on any of this. Sorry for the length of this. I’m just hurt and mad and sad and sick of being sick and I want my kids dad back and my best friend back.
I’m so sorry, Kimmied. 😢. Sending you love and a warm hug.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Asa and Priscilla failed to be the kind of parents Isaiah and Abbie needed...especially Abbie. I fully believe they expected others to do their jobs for them while they just "played" at having the perfect family. Abbie's lack of discipline and learning early on, and Isaiah's lack of maturity and social skills needed to function in the real world! JMO

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Asa and Priscilla failed to be the kind of parents Isaiah and Abbie needed...especially Abbie. I fully believe they expected others to do their jobs for them while they just "played" at having the perfect family. Abbie's lack of discipline and learning early on, and Isaiah's lack of maturity and social skills needed to function in the real world! JMO
When I was growing up, my parents had friends who had a daughter much like Abbie, although was able to speak a few words. When she turned 16 they ended up placing her in a facility because she needed constant care like Abbie and they both worked full time outside the home. I’m guessing back then (mid 70’s) there probably wasn’t the resources or respite like the Maass’s have. Seems like eventually Abbie will have to be placed because A&P aren’t getting any younger or healthier. Isaiah will be living his own life and I’m assuming Summer as well starting families of their own etc. not to be a downer, but seems inevitable and if it is a good facility Abbie maybe better off.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
When I was growing up, my parents had friends who had a daughter much like Abbie, although was able to speak a few words. When she turned 16 they ended up placing her in a facility because she needed constant care like Abbie and they both worked full time outside the home. I’m guessing back then (mid 70’s) there probably wasn’t the resources or respite like the Maass’s have. Seems like eventually Abbie will have to be placed because A&P aren’t getting any younger or healthier. Isaiah will be living his own life and I’m assuming Summer as well starting families of their own etc. not to be a downer, but seems inevitable and if it is a good facility Abbie maybe better off.
I agree, especially since she needs 24/7 oversight and care. Folks remark how far she has progressed, and how very cute she is. I must be missing something because I don’t see that at all. Quite the opposite.

Thread suggestion

Fathering Autism 111: Marshmallow fail and resembling a whale

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I still think shes Prada Willi. Poor or low muscle tone coupled with constant need of food, intellectual deficit, sleep issues, lack of understanding and much more.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Abbie's parents and brother seem to treat her dreadfully and with distain. All that young woman is to them is the next load of money in their pockets. I think that Abbie would thrive in assisted care living. She would be among caring professionals who will put her needs first and she would have far more social opportunities, proper meals and exercise. Abbie seems to be regressing because nothing she learns is reinforced by her venal parents.

• Heart
  • Sad
My cousin I mentioned before, her parents care about her very much, do ABA with her everyday, and things she was taught. She's 12, and cannot talk, and might have to go into assisted living when she is older. But every time I see Abbie on the vlogs, I wonder what she would be doing if she had parents like my aunt and uncle.

• Heart
  • Sad
I still think shes Prada Willi. Poor or low muscle tone coupled with constant need of food, intellectual deficit, sleep issues, lack of understanding and much more.
She isn't. There is a LOT more to it than just that. And there are plenty times she refuses food, doesn't want to eat something, and she has things she does not like.

Hope we don't start throwing diagnosis/conditions she obviously does not have around again... doing 5 minutes or research and reading helps.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She isn't. There is a LOT more to it than just that. And there are plenty times she refuses food, doesn't want to eat something, and she has things she does not like.

Hope we don't start throwing diagnosis/conditions she obviously does not have around again... doing 5 minutes or research and reading helps.
Thank you for your expert opinion. I respect your opinion but that is mine, based on personal experience and a keen interest in the subject which hrs of research and degrees already complete. Its not a diagnosis its an opinion which i believe we are all entitled too. Absolutely no need to be rude. Like i say i respect your opinion. Have a great day.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.