Fathering Autism #11 S.O.S. we need vlog content, gotta make back all the money we spent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did pricilla put sandys dog food in the Bowl then lick her fingers?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I was 6 years old in desert storm ... literally “in it” ... My parents are comparing this to that as well. Weird times we are living in. You guys be safe. I went on a walk today for the first time in days and it felt great. We (my state and others) are howling at the moon at 8pm tonight (I know it sounds strange) but it’s all in solidarity. Lemme know if you guys will be howling at 8!!
My first child was born during DS and daddy didn't get to see her for 6 months. I was thousands of miles away from any family.

He got called up (activated) when 9-11 happened.

I have been through a few things like this.

That's pretty much our stores too BUT one store has toilet paper lol. What gets me is seeing the meat sections in stores totally empty, that amazes me for some reason more than anything
It's the bananas for me. What, why? Are people making massive loaves of banana bread?

Thanks!

I’ll say it again; Abbie NEEDS to be in a assisted living facility where she can get appropriate care.
Where no one loves her? I totally disagree. We may not like the way they raise her, but then again we all do things differently, she is not being abused. No way would a facility be a better or safer choice for Abbie.

There’s a good friend of mine that goes by “karma.”... she always shows up when needed. These fucks will definitely get what they’ve bargained for. The universe works in wonderful ways.
Karma is a Buddhist principle...the word is way over used and very misunderstood.

The National Guard steps in.
Marshall Law.
Sucks but people gotta stop going out!!
This situation ain't no joke.
We are not under martial law.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Huh :unsure: , I don't watch much so I can't be certain, the few times I did see the footstool open it had various remotes and Abbie's blankets in it. It also didn't seem to have much depth to hold very much else. I am sure someone in this talented group can post some images....

Pardon me @Gambit, but sometimes the way you respond to things, you give the impression that you are someone close to them/has been in their home.

If that is the case, THAT'S COOL 😊, just.... please share more of the tea darling. If not, no offense intended, it's all good ✌
Don’t talk to me that way. Because I am reasonable and don’t just hate to be hating on them I’m accused of being in their family. You all are just as delusional as some of their fans. They switched it to holding more toys when it was brought up here. She probably doesn’t independently get them out and they don’t really show her playing often. But there are toys and she has access to her room which can be seen in one of the first homeschooling videos that she certainly has at least gotten them out and trashed her room.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
why would she look at Abbie and say “the oven is where we hide all your treats!!”
I'm going to take this a step further and say. Why would you tell a toddler (that's what we are dealing with) that you hide their treats in the oven? It's like teaching her to cook and unlock the gates. Mixed messages that Ab will never understand. She will never progress past where she is. It really would be better for her (and them) to have her in a group home where she could get 24/7 care by trained caregivers and a solid routine. I can tell A right now that Ab does not "thrive" on chaos - that is just complete BS to try and cover-up that they are overwhelmed. It's alright to be overwhelmed. Ab is a TON of work, real work, not Facebook fan mail work. They are doing a complete disservice for the real autism community.

Reactions: 12
Yes! It should be reported!
No. Just stop that nonsense. CPS is busy enough with children that really need help.

Don’t talk to me that way. Because I am reasonable and don’t just hate to be hating on them I’m accused of being in their family. You all are just as delusional as some of their fans. They switched it to holding more toys when it was brought up here. She probably doesn’t independently get them out and they don’t really show her playing often. But there are toys and she has access to her room which can be seen in one of the first homeschooling videos that she certainly has at least gotten them out and trashed her room.

I must agree I see some members here hating just to hate. It almost seems they pick somethings too much and I have seen things that were just made up in people's heads. I can despise these people but still be rational. I also can feel sorry for P for the way Asa treats her even though she is a putz.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
😲 Hey hey hey, everybody calm their underpants. No one was trying to insult you. This is an open forum, rather an open gossip forum.

I was simply trying to inform you that the way that you word things gives a certain impression. It's no big deal, even if you were a relative or whatever, that would be fine. That's what I meant.

People have posted here before that have claimed to have known them. And one commenter is from their area and sees them out and about occasionally. Okay, nobody's attacking you and NO this thread is not like their cult fan comment section. We can comment and post our opinions and observations, agree and disagree, and yes "hate" on those that are the subject of this thread. People say different things because they have different lives, backgrounds and experiences that they base their views on. So with that said, I apologize if I offended you and wish you the best.

Respect ✌

• Heart
I’m still curious as to if Abbie had a pelvic exam, to get on any kind of birth control ( depo for stopping periods or not) they have to exam her...I can’t see this happening unless they put her asleep for the few mins it takes to swap the cervix etc? What do you guys think?
She is on Depo. I'm not sure if they ever discussed how they do her pelvic prep. I would guess she gets sedated. Or they have never done one.

Reactions: 3
You can setup a zoom video conference and then share your screen. People can watch with you 😊
good morning/afternoon everyone, just a little something to make you chuckle. My company had a company wide zoom meeting a few weeks ago to go over how things would be handled with covid19. In the middle of the slide show BOW CHICKA WOW WOW hacked and suddenly a not so family friendly movie popped up(among other things) . All I could think of were dancing mushrooms 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and asa's podcast/live voice

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She is on Depo. I'm not sure if they ever discussed how they do her pelvic prep. I would guess she gets sedated. Or they have never done one.
I just cannot imagine why she would need a pelvic exam. They would only do it and use sedation if there was a major issue. She isn't sexually active and only 15, no need.

Reactions: 9
I agree, and have mentioned, that people here can get over the top. And just seem to be miserable and just generally hateful. Not everyone though. I try to just skip over the ones I find offensive.

We just gotta play nice 😇

I still haven't watch the live stream. Not sure I will lol. But the reason then mentioned financial struggles IS to get more donations/money. Of course they are going to say to NOT give them anything. Saying that actually makes people give more. Look at the hurting but carrying more about fans than themselves. Such awesome people. We need to give them more as a reward for their kindness. Plus it is to save face. If they didn't say that it would be easier to accuse them of panhandling during this crisis. Profiteering at its best.

Honestly I can see them eventually putting Ab in a home, Or at least a day program, when youtube money dries up. P will probably get a job while A tries to make money doing things like "teaching people to make YouTube videos." He strikes me as a person who is always coming up with get rich quick schemes and will want to work for himself. Even if they both work I would be surprised if they didn't make Isaiah put off college. Someone has to watch Ab while they work. So he, as a third caregiver, will be expected to step up.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I just cannot imagine why she would need a pelvic exam. They would only do it and use sedation if there was a major issue. She isn't sexually active and only 15, no need.
I didn't have my first pelvic exam til I was in my mid twenties and I'm NT. It was pretty scary for me (sexual assault survivor) but I imagine for abbie it would be so much worse because she wouldnt understand what was happening or why. Also those exams HURT. (Abbie has a different pain tolerance tho, so maybe it wouldn't hurt her).
I agree tho, when the day comes (because she probably should have an exam at some point) that sedation will probably be needed (as well as extra people in the room to ensure nothing bad happens)

I agree, and have mentioned, that people here can get over the top. And just seem to be miserable and just generally hateful. Not everyone though. I try to just skip over the ones I find offensive.

We just gotta play nice 😇

I still haven't watch the live stream. Not sure I will lol. But the reason then mentioned financial struggles IS to get more donations/money. Of course they are going to say to NOT give them anything. Saying that actually makes people give more. Look at the hurting but carrying more about fans than themselves. Such awesome people. We need to give them more as a reward for their kindness. Plus it is to save face. If they didn't say that it would be easier to accuse them of panhandling during this crisis. Profiteering at its best.

Honestly I can see them eventually putting Ab in a home, Or at least a day program, when youtube money dries up. P will probably get a job while A tries to make money doing things like "teaching people to make YouTube videos." He strikes me as a person who is always coming up with get rich quick schemes and will want to work for himself. Even if they both work I would be surprised if they didn't make Isaiah put off college. Someone has to watch Ab while they work. So he, as a third caregiver, will be expected to step up.
I agree about how they handled the livestream... one thing about Assssa is he is a master at getting the "fans" to fork it over.... asking without really asking. I can't imagine giving to any youtubeR. much less one that is living in an over half million dollar home eating filet mignon when so many are struggling to keep food on the table.

• Heart
Did pricilla put sandys dog food in the Bowl then lick her fingers?
It did look like that...she pushed back her hair,and while I couldn’t see the top of her head due to how the vid was shot,it did look like she put fingers in mouth as she was walking back to get the dry food.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I agree about how they handled the livestream... one thing about Assssa is he is a master at getting the "fans" to fork it over.... asking without really asking. I can't imagine giving to any youtubeR. much less one that is living in an over half million dollar home eating filet mignon when so many are struggling to keep food on the table.
Asa is very passive aggressive .

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So me referring to a certain area of town as “the ghetto” shouldn’t offend anyone either right? That makes zero sense, labeling a group of people by what they live in or where they live is wrong period. Trash people are just trash people .....no reason to add trailer park in front of the word trash. And of course there is the sting of truth, the first home I could afford was a trailer that I paid lot rental monthly to have located in a park......Ugh not sure why I am bothering to explain, you don’t seem to be very open-minded!
I was born in a trailer. (Not literally but, my family lived In a single wide until i was 5.) That's all we could afford. As a matter of fact, now that I'm grown and have a family of my own, I would love to have our own trailer. It would be an upgrade from the tiny apartment we live in now, that's for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I didn't have my first pelvic exam til I was in my mid twenties and I'm NT. It was pretty scary for me (sexual assault survivor) but I imagine for abbie it would be so much worse because she wouldnt understand what was happening or why. Also those exams HURT. (Abbie has a different pain tolerance tho, so maybe it wouldn't hurt her).
I agree tho, when the day comes (because she probably should have an exam at some point) that sedation will probably be needed (as well as extra people in the room to ensure nothing bad happens)
Agreed, and as she ages she should have one to screen for cervical cancer. There are many Ob/Gyns that have stopped doing pelvic exams just to obtain birth control. It serves no purpose. My youngest daughter is 22. My oldest daughter just turned 29. Same OB/GYN. When my oldest started on Depo at 16, she had to have an exam. Seven years later, the youngest didnt. Our OB/GYN recommends them 2 to 3 years, and more frequently as you hit late 30's .

You are certainly not the only reasonable soul here.
We are as delusional as their fans?
Since this is your thought process, any respect that I may or may not have shown for your posts is over.
😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
So I’m only on page 13 of 29.. so I don’t know if this has been said. But, I’m watching P’s new video making banana bread with Abbie.. if Abbie is such a “typical teen”, and “so smart”, and knows *all the things*, why would she look at Abbie and say “the oven is where we hide all your treats!!”. Because whether it’s a conscious or subconscious thought, she knows Abbie doesn’t understand a word she’s saying.
Good point! I thought the same thing!

Everything she said! ^
Great post..
I agree with all except I don't believe it's right for A to bathe her

Reactions: 5
Looks like Cilla will be very busy today w her “business”. Pushing the pyramid progress,and that group thingy.
While I don’t fault her for pushing her sales,it’s the people who are buying right now.
With times so uncertain,I would think “luxury” items at this time would be way down on the list of importance.
More and more people are out of work,it’s a guarantee that prices on essentials will surely rise for a time,and bills are still due.
Common Sense for too many these days are just words. Spend $70 for an eye shadow palette vs. putting the money aside at this time as things are so uncertain.
Of course,she and some of her fans are the same people who do t think staying at home right now is meant for them.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.