Fathering Autism #11 S.O.S. we need vlog content, gotta make back all the money we spent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning all. I have noticed two marks on Ps hand before, anyone know what that is?

In my opinion no one on that family has ever sexually abused Abbie. Asa is a rat but I do not believe he would ever do that, not in the bath or laying with her in bed. It is not unusual for a parents to lay with their child for a bit when they first go to bed. Abbie is still mentally a toddler I do not find it weird or inappropriate. I also feel it is fine for her father to bathe her. She cannot do it by herself and he is her dad. If she bathes, P cannot bend down and help her!!

I feel they should not have allowed Isiah to bathe or dress Abbie. It is inappropriate. He is a young male and although I do not think he would ever harm her, he could get confusing feelings. Just no reason for him to do that.

The tickling needs to stop. Because of her physical size and physical age, that is completely inappropriate. They need to be teaching her gentle touch and boundaries. She knows no boundaries as evidenced by grabbing that lady at the aquarium. Summer deserved to be kicked in the chest, she is way too physical with Abbie, you teach her to be wild....ya might get kicked.

It has become glaringly obvious the Father of all Autism has no clue at all how to raise this girl. If these vlogs do not show these ignorant fans that...then they are far too stupid to be helped.

This relationship they have with Summer is over the top weird. Just bizarre.

Now when Summer and Abbie met that Guilermo kid at the beach? He treated Abbie in a way that made me feel cringy. He called her Queen and then sitting behind her hugging her and wanting to "stay like that". That is the only sorta red flag I have gotten from anyone.
Everything she said! ^

Reactions: 6
Everything she said! ^
The lines on Pillas hand are whatever eye liner she put on that day if she did a make up vlog. It is to show that even when she sweats, it stays on all day. It also shows us that she doesn't wash her hands very well. It is also used as a conversation starter so when people ask her why she has 2 marks on her hand, she pounces on them with her make up spiel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m still curious as to if Abbie had a pelvic exam, to get on any kind of birth control ( depo for stopping periods or not) they have to exam her...I can’t see this happening unless they put her asleep for the few mins it takes to swap the cervix etc? What do you guys think?

Reactions: 3
I’m still curious as to if Abbie had a pelvic exam, to get on any kind of birth control ( depo for stopping periods or not) they have to exam her...I can’t see this happening unless they put her asleep for the few mins it takes to swap the cervix etc? What do you guys think?
No, they do not have to do a pelvic exam for teens if they have a DD... My middle daughter has uncontrollable periods and has Aspergers. We talked with the GYN office before taking her in, just to figure out what all the doctor may want to do (you know, to prep her) and it was a concern of mine. We went through several visits, in a 2 month time, due to several other options not working, before we finally conceded to doing the Depo shot... At no time, did she get a pelvic exam though..

Reactions: 9
She is totally out of control. She has been allowed to do what she wants and if she can’t she has a tantrum. They have only themselves to blame if she hurts someone when they are out in public “ spreading awareness “
I can see what the future holds for them, it’s a pity they can’t,
From when she was a child I would have reacted to stop every bad habit Abigail does, I would of never quit, never...it’s disgusts me to see the things she does ( in public AND at home)

No, they do not have to do a pelvic exam for teens if they have a DD... My middle daughter has uncontrollable periods and has Aspergers. We talked with the GYN office before taking her in, just to figure out what all the doctor may want to do (you know, to prep her) and it was a concern of mine. We went through several visits, in a 2 month time, due to several other options not working, before we finally conceded to doing the Depo shot... At no time, did she get a pelvic exam though..
Wow I’m surprised, but I’m glad for you and others that you didn’t have to put your daughter through that, it sucks even for a NT teen to have their first exam, I was scared shitless! But at some point I would think down the road it’s got to happen, for instance I had polyps on my cervix, I would of never known had I not been examined

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Yep, an overgrown toddler that bullys everyone around her. It is very annoying to see her behavior. I honestly have a hard time watching her without saying," my god, your ridiculous". Her family apparently likes to be bullied bc, they think all if her nasty behaviors are "cute" and "sweet", but, I guarantee you that the person she knocks out with her thrashing around isn't going to think any of it is cute or sweet. These folks most love it when she demands food all the time or constantly signs bathroom just so she dosent have to listen to their directions or attacks them when she sees that they aren't going anywhere right when she wants to go. They must love the yelling as well bc, none of these things are being addressed. The thing where they were sending her to her room lasted all but a few days it seems. I just can't listen to that tit and not loose my marbles. I'm sorry but, almost everything about Abigail and her family is either gross, pathetic or annoying.
And how pissy was giving everyone a squirt of sanitizer when they were out and about. FAKE
I totally agree with you .

Reactions: 5
If they live in trailers and aren't trailer trash, then it clearly doesn't apply to them. Fathering Autism fans who live in trailer parks and act like white trash ARE trailer trash.

People dont get offended over stuff like that unless they feel the sting of the truth.
"Trailer trash" is a derogatory term used similar to a racial slur.

If you are okay with those things....that is what should really "sting".

• Heart
Their podcast always makes me laugh. Every time their demeanor, approach of the microphone and hushed tones reminds me of this famous Saturday Night Live sketch.
Schweaty balls...

• Haha
just fyi, assumptions that all disabled people will get out of diapers is kind of rude/ableist. there are stories of people who have bowel problems and yet are highly successful..so..🤷‍♀️
Also some genuinely can’t tell when they need the toilet, especially autistic people where there can often be a disconnect between the mind and body
:)
I am so sorry, thank you for teaching me this. I apologize for offending anyone.

I do understand that she might not be able to be fully toilet trained. Do you think that they should still work towards training her? I am curious how parents gage whether a child is completely incapable or not? What is trainable and what isn't?Does a doctor confirm? How does this apply to other things, such as her issue with stealing food, self harm etc.?

Honest curiosity

• Heart
Wow I’m surprised, but I’m glad for you and others that you didn’t have to put your daughter through that, it sucks even for a NT teen to have their first exam, I was scared shitless! But at some point I would think down the road it’s got to happen, for instance I had polyps on my cervix, I would of never known had I not been examined
I completely understand and here you. I remember being 13 and having to have that done also. I wanted to prepare my child for the possibility but didn't want to go there, if the doctor didn't insist. When I spoke with the office, they stated that any child under 18 years old, that had a DD/IDD diagnosis, was not required to do a Pap smear. Our GYN did state that they may want to do an ultrasound in a year, if things didn't get better but that she was not going to place undue stress on our child for her first few visits.
I do understand that she might not be able to be fully toilet trained. Do you think that they should still work towards training her? I am curious how parents gage whether a child is completely incapable or not? What is trainable and what isn't?Does a doctor confirm? How does this apply to other things, such as her issue with stealing food, self harm etc.?

Honest curiosity
I have a younger boy that isn't potty trained and he is just a few years younger than Ab. He was potty trained for almost a year and a half and then we had to make a school change and the new administration completely messed up his routine, denied him going and made school a living nightmare. It took us 4-1/2 years to potty train him and they undid it all, in 3 weeks (I still beat myself up for leaving him in the school for so long)... Anyways, he has now been out of the school for almost 2 years and still isn't back to being fully potty trained. He is literally almost were Ab is though. He can hold it, he goes to the bathroom 99% of the time but if he gets constipated (due to IBS) or he is having a time with his stomach being upset, he cannot hold it and has accidents. It is much easier to keep him in diapers until he is fully back trained because let me tell you, the mess from that is awful... Especially if his stomach is upset... He usually will require to even come home and get a bath because it just sticks to him and his new school cannot clean him up enough.
We have tried underwear and we get about 4-5 days in and then it is accident.. So, I get where they are coming from and yes, he is the child that struggles to even know he is having an accident. He has complete apraxia (brain and body disconnect), like Ab does. When he was small, he grabbed the oven rack when I opened the oven and was reaching to place a pan into it, when he was 3 years old. Last month, he came into the kitchen and I was cooking a pot of noodles and he laid his arm right up against the pot of noodles and onto the red hot surface top... He feels absolutely no pain or heat/cold.. He is a danger to himself in the kitchen, even at being a teen and almost teenager. Our doctor is perfectly fine with him being were he is at and tells us that we just need to work as we can but not to push it. Our son is probably almost the complete opposite on the "bullying" though because he is the kindest and most gentlest boy anyone has met. He would literally give you anything, you just need to ask. He has literally given his shirt off his back to a fellow student because they asked him for it. He gives everything away that he owns. We have to tell him that he can't give his things away all the time and he would jump to help anyone, no matter the risk, they just need to ask because he doesn't see anyone around him... So, when we even start training, he feels so horrible that we are back in the bathroom and going through it again. He gets so upset when he has an accident and he literally can start into self-harming over having accidents because he doesn't mean to have them..

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh my I just started the vlog. Abbies shorts look tight, hope she can move around freely. And guess what, they got Popeyes.

Priscilla said to hell with her weight loss surgery.

Can you get it done twice?

Ikr..lol..i gasp when they put the bags on the table

I dont care this is WEIRD. Summer has her own desk in the "office". I'm starting to think this is something more than just a friend. I'm not sure in what way but this is too strange.
And he said ..with a view from the pool

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I just don't get them either y'all... They literally live in such a resort right now but complain that the park is closed? Our parks have been closed for a week here!! We live in a cramped apartment and they shut down all our amenities too.. We don't have much we can do but literally walk around the apartment complex, that is it... So, I don't feel sorry for them one bit! Get a life and enjoy the comfort of your home...

Also, I really don't doubt that the numbers are crunching hard right now and they are trying to figure out how they are going to pay their bills in a few months. I don't know if their ARM will allow them to defer their payments, especially since they are still so new into the house. Also, Mrs. P's new ride and the golf cart, both are financed too.. I know their ratings are sinking and quick, by what I can tell and it is the reason they are putting out so many videos.. If they can't get it with quantity on one, they are hoping to get enough for several... The desperation is getting bad..

Plus, I wonder if people have actually not been sending them things. You know the whole "Oh, don't send us any money because it could go to others" really puts that thought into people's heads that they may need it, especially with the plug about P's business not doing well right now... They would rather see the money come into her business, than just money sent to them...

I just can't with them right now.. I haven't been able to watch much of any of their videos, I have my own issues going on here, as I have four kids that are completely out of routine and day-to-day lives and let me tell you, they all thrive on their schedules and consistency here... So, my last two weeks have been filled with meltdowns and arguments...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I think he intentionally finds P while she’s eating to embarrass her. Never in my life have I ordered such a huge sandwich! She is a FOOD addict! Sitting there like that w/ that huge sandwich/burger whatever, when 1 yr ago her stomach was cut to hold a bite of food! I know we all see it. Her nacho plate too, omggg!!! Again, he’s exposing her. lmao. He shouldn’t talk, yet she cost the family ten thousand plus for her quick diet.

And financially they are hurting. Maybe we’ll get a “gotta leave the pyramid scheme” video soon. She carried her phone around for everyone to listen to those boring ass women droning on about their MLM sales? No thx!

I’d be surprised if they keep the house & lifestyle up for longer than a year. This covid19 hasn’t even peaked yet. They need to pull Summer’s PA salary now to try to delay their financial demise.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They have all kinds of learning and sensory toys from their fans and used to keep a toy box full of them next to the couch in the old house, but they dont have that now.
The coffee table/foot rest thing is full of her toys and her toy chest in her room....

Reactions: 2
Also, I really don't doubt that the numbers are crunching hard right now and they are trying to figure out how they are going to pay their bills in a few months. I don't know if their ARM will allow them to defer their payments, especially since they are still so new into the house. Also, Mrs. P's new ride and the golf cart, both are financed too.. I know their ratings are sinking and quick, by what I can tell and it is the reason they are putting out so many videos.. If they can't get it with quantity on one, they are hoping to get enough for several... The desperation is getting bad..

Plus, I wonder if people have actually not been sending them things. You know the whole "Oh, don't send us any money because it could go to others" really puts that thought into people's heads that they may need it, especially with the plug about P's business not doing well right now... They would rather see the money come into her business, than just money sent to them...
What gives the impression they are struggling? They seem to get the same amount of views and the same amount of supporters.

Maybe because they have more expenses now? I doubt they are good at managing money. Probably not the best idea to run out and buy a half million dollar home because they made some money on YouTube.... but then again I don’t know how much they make.

What gives the impression they are struggling? They seem to get the same amount of views and the same amount of supporters.

Maybe because they have more expenses now? I doubt they are good at managing money. Probably not the best idea to run out and buy a half million dollar home because they made some money on YouTube.... but then again I don’t know how much they make.
Did you watch the playback of his LIVE vlog? He came right out & said that the MLM customers aren’t biting & also AD revenue is down.

They shouldn’t qualify for the stimulus checks, if they filed their taxes honestly. ($2400 if they made less than $150k & then $500/per child/dependent). It also won’t surprise me if all banks are forced to give a 30-90 day break for families w/ Dr’s notes or quarantine notes from their job. It would be a nightmare for banks to verify & there’s not enough time.

Buying up extra groceries (hardly hoarding) from the end of Feb to mid-March nearly broke us. I’ve had 2 kids w/ bdays & no streamers, decor, no family party, no special dinner....& nothing to “open,” but a bag of Trolli worms to split w/ siblings today. My kids got updated phones early Feb. & the couple bday items were big & given early. Big & unexciting. Like new desk chairs. lol Thankful for the new phones tho! Whew! What a time to celebrate bdays.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
The coffee table/foot rest thing is full of her toys and her toy chest in her room....
Huh :unsure: , I don't watch much so I can't be certain, the few times I did see the footstool open it had various remotes and Abbie's blankets in it. It also didn't seem to have much depth to hold very much else. I am sure someone in this talented group can post some images....

Pardon me @Gambit, but sometimes the way you respond to things, you give the impression that you are someone close to them/has been in their home.

If that is the case, THAT'S COOL 😊, just.... please share more of the tea darling. If not, no offense intended, it's all good ✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Did you watch the playback of his LIVE vlog? He came right out & said that the MLM customers aren’t biting & also AD revenue is down.
Oh yeah I did read that earlier. Was there a reason he brought it up? So he said they’re struggling but also told fans not to donate. 🤔

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.