Fathering Autism #11 S.O.S. we need vlog content, gotta make back all the money we spent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a self absorbed idiot. One, his local DD is probably a franchise, corp DD could care less. And two, they spend more money on DD swag like shirts, pj's, earrings, cups, then DD would toss at them in gift cards. I mean, he cannot POSSIBLY believe that he can benefit their bottom-line?!
DD: established in 1950
FA: 2016. ( maybe?)
Yes Asa...I am sure they are quite eager to "get in on this". (y) (y)
5 out of the 6 DD around me are owned by the same franchise (person). I asked him once how he handles sponsorship and he said in his case unless you are a sports team of some sort or a local charity he won't even answer your calls or emails. I wouldn't be surprised if Assa hasn't badgered the local franchises for freebies or extras and been shot down but still wants act like they are working on it. Remember he's a youtube star and a legend... in his own mind

• Haha
Reactions: 11
5 out of the 6 DD around me are owned by the same franchise (person). I asked him once how he handles sponsorship and he said in his case unless you are a sports team of some sort or a local charity he won't even answer your calls or emails. I wouldn't be surprised if Assa hasn't badgered the local franchises for freebies or extras and been shot down but still wants act like they are working on it. Remember he's a youtube star and a legend... in his own mind
oh no. I see a DD baseball team in Asshats future. With Abby as catcher to draw in even more donations.

• Haha
(y) here's to hoping!! Whew that would be fun!! and I hope that Isaiah live streams it, laughing all the way :ROFLMAO:
Sad thing is she isnt even strong enough (or have the ability) to push the buttons on her own. P had to hold her hand and push it. :(
But hey, there's a big pool for phones to go in! LOL

oh no. I see a DD baseball team in Asshats future. With Abby as catcher to draw in even more donations.
Sitting cross legged behind the plate, looking at her hands.
"Abbie get your mask on. 1, 2, 3,..... oh shes done. She's so stinkin' cute. Sweet girl."
LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Look what I found on twitter 😂😂😂

Found this on P’s Twitter... I don’t want a “love” like theirs 😂😂😂 if you think that’s love...... 🤡
:rolleyes: Just WOW!! He can't even make a sales pitch to promote his own channel without sounding like an arrogant, narcissistic, butthole?? Seriously, how long are they going to beat this dead horse....DUNKIN DON'T WANTCHA!!

Ugh, their fans:cautious:. What fairytale dimension, alternative universe fathering Autism show are they watching??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I know we talk about Abbies hair all the time, but I hope when things open back up that Isaiah get a hair cut. He looks really frumpy lately.

Oh and had to add, I cannot believe P actually text his teacher about getting him up early. How is the kid (adult!) going to function at college without P up his butt? How embarrassing for him that the show this stuff. P....gnaw through the cord already.
I hope that he grows his hair long because it'd show that he's actually got a mind of his own lol

• Haha
Aside from them pretty much saying it outright. Wede are in the midst of a pandemic. We are heading into an unprecedented GLOBAL recession. Everyone is going to be hurting soon enough. But Youtubers who are living beyond their means on uncertain incomes are in a lot of trouble.

Youtube is also understaffed right now. They aren't approving as many videos, and are taking questionable videos down without review. Sponsors are hurting as people don't/wont have expendable income. So they aren't getting the same offers to monetize that they were getting before. It's going to become really obvious really fast that despite the fancy looks, these people are still living paycheck to paycheck.
They have over rstretched themselves with all their spending. So I dont believe they have that much of a safety net. BUT IT'S THEIR OWN FAULT!
Did you watch the playback of his LIVE vlog? He came right out & said that the MLM customers aren’t biting & also AD revenue is down.

They shouldn’t qualify for the stimulus checks, if they filed their taxes honestly. ($2400 if they made less than $150k & then $500/per child/dependent). It also won’t surprise me if all banks are forced to give a 30-90 day break for families w/ Dr’s notes or quarantine notes from their job. It would be a nightmare for banks to verify & there’s not enough time.

Buying up extra groceries (hardly hoarding) from the end of Feb to mid-March nearly broke us. I’ve had 2 kids w/ bdays & no streamers, decor, no family party, no special dinner....& nothing to “open,” but a bag of Trolli worms to split w/ siblings today. My kids got updated phones early Feb. & the couple bday items were big & given early. Big & unexciting. Like new desk chairs. lol Thankful for the new phones tho! Whew! What a time to celebrate bdays.
and if they somehow end up getting the $2400...that'll keep "em in DD for about a month......at the most. 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Thank You 10fingers10toes, your response wasn’t exactly what I was trying to say
Did you watch the playback of his LIVE vlog? He came right out & said that the MLM customers aren’t biting & also AD revenue is down.

They shouldn’t qualify for the stimulus checks, if they filed their taxes honestly. ($2400 if they made less than $150k & then $500/per child/dependent). It also won’t surprise me if all banks are forced to give a 30-90 day break for families w/ Dr’s notes or quarantine notes from their job. It would be a nightmare for banks to verify & there’s not enough time.

Buying up extra groceries (hardly hoarding) from the end of Feb to mid-March nearly broke us. I’ve had 2 kids w/ bdays & no streamers, decor, no family party, no special dinner....& nothing to “open,” but a bag of Trolli worms to split w/ siblings today. My kids got updated phones early Feb. & the couple bday items were big & given early. Big & unexciting. Like new desk chairs. lol Thankful for the new phones tho! Whew! What a time to celebrate bdays.
Ugh we opted to postpone my sons 10th birthday and it was gut-wrenching. A local cat rescue that does TNR for our huge feral cat issue and also finds homes for those that have the ability to be pets, opened a “cat cafe” here. My son asked everyone to please directly donate to or drop off kitty supplies with us instead of giving him birthday gifts. We were to celebrate his birthday with friends and family at the cat cafe and present them with his donations....his birthday was Sunday the 15th, nothing was cancelled or closed yet but we saw where it was headed and decided it just wasn’t a smart choice. So he spent his birthday going for a ride with me to deliver all of the donations outside and watch from the car as they brought them in.....he was a trooper about it but it broke my Momma heart😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Ugh we opted to postpone my sons 10th birthday and it was gut-wrenching. A local cat rescue that does TNR for our huge feral cat issue and also finds homes for those that have the ability to be pets, opened a “cat cafe” here. My son asked everyone to please directly donate to or drop off kitty supplies with us instead of giving him birthday gifts. We were to celebrate his birthday with friends and family at the cat cafe and present them with his donations....his birthday was Sunday the 15th, nothing was cancelled or closed yet but we saw where it was headed and decided it just wasn’t a smart choice. So he spent his birthday going for a ride with me to deliver all of the donations outside and watch from the car as they brought them in.....he was a trooper about it but it broke my Momma heart😢
I am a fan of your son.
TNR groups are the best!!
Tell him thanks for being such a thoughtful generous guy!

• Heart
Cilla took to Twitter to witch about people being out and about. Isn’t ironic that when this all started to become serious she and Arse were jumping all over people when they posted about traveling from Cabo’s then onto Atlanta?
It wasn’t a big deal for them to unknowingly transmit the virus,nor was it a concern about them getting it.
But now that they have to self isolate(which we know they aren’t) it’s oh such a tragedy!
And why so many grocery trips? Why didn’t they stock up on the last 2/3? All of the blustering to make them look like they are being compliant,and to garner sympathy....

This behavior is ridiculous. I had to go to the grocery today and people are not listening. Lines were down the aisles, people aren’t paying attention to how close they get to each other. I understand you need to buy food but come on! Let’s be smart about it.

Priscilla Maass

@PriscillaMaass

·
18h

I am not an anxious person but it made me so uneasy. I wanted a stick to push people away. Our mayor has been amazing but people just aren’t listening.
I live in the u.k. and the supermarket near us only allow a few people in at a time. They have to queue outside with the 2 metre distance Between and Are allowed in gradually so that you can maintain the distancing while you shop.

Reactions: 9
What gives the impression they are struggling? They seem to get the same amount of views and the same amount of supporters.

Maybe because they have more expenses now? I doubt they are good at managing money. Probably not the best idea to run out and buy a half million dollar home because they made some money on YouTube.... but then again I don’t know how much they make.
These motherfuckers don't know what struggling is. They have never, truly struggled with anything. The big lady sure as hell hasn't. I'm pretty sure Asa hasn't either. It pisses me off when their fans talk about wanting to "donate" to them. For what?! New vans?!?! This family hasn't once ever tried to donate money or goods to any of their "fans" or viewers that may be actually struggling. If they were truly grateful to anyone but themselves they would donate to needy autism families. They are as greedy as it gets.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Lol it’s how most girls/young women around here dress....now some more modest ones(like my girls😂😂) wear shorts that you can see....you know? length coinciding with where fingertips hit. The heat gets so bad here that wearing make-up if you spend any significant amount of time outdoors is pointless....it literally just runs off your face. If they are dressing up it’s mostly eyeliner, waterproof mascara and lip balm. Not to say that neither of my girls don’t like makeup....they both adore it, but realize went it’s pointless to even bother. In fact, my oldest has turned her love of makeup into a part-time job, she does special effects make-up locally for photo shoots and special events....she works the most in that area during the month of October and has a second part-time job with a more normal schedule and paycheck. Last but not least, both my oldest and I have the same hair type as Summer.....and Florida is absolutely not designed for curly girls🤣🤣The heat isn’t the problem, it’s the humidity, it literally makes your hair look like you stuck your finger in an electric socket no matter what products you use. Both my daughter and myself spend 3/4 of the year with our hair in a bun or twisted and held with a clip....we LOVE the brief periods of nice(we call it cold in Florida) 50-70degree weather with minimal humidity because we can finally wear our hair down and have it look decent. I dunno, guess her “look” is so common here that I don’t really notice it. Heck I am in my forties, and unless I am going to a business meeting or a fancy dinner, my daily makeup routine consists of a CC cream with sunscreen, eyeliner, waterproof mascara and clear lip balm(maybe some neutral lip gloss) and I follow the curly girl method for my hair....but again Florida humidity so it’s typically up.
I used to live in FL and now in SC. I get it about the heat and humidity. But IMO it's more than just that with Summer. With her ugly baggy shirts, and that HAIR. She could make a cute pony or a bun to have it look better. And I dont mean she needs to fix herself up all the time, but at least once in awhile perhaps? Most young women like to look somewhat better around friends----but then again Summer doesnt have any friends just A&P

• Haha
They have over rstretched themselves with all their spending. So I dont believe they have that much of a safety net. BUT IT'S THEIR OWN FAULT!

and if they somehow end up getting the $2400...that'll keep "em in DD for about a month......at the most. 🤣🤣🤣
Yep, five of them, usually two runs daily. At a generous low estimate of $1.75 a drink, $17.50. With a few donuts its an easy 20 bucks a day.
$20 a day
$140 a week.
$560 a month.
$560 a month just on DD. Let that sink in. That is more than my current months electric, gas, water, and cable/wifi by $44.00

Now factor in all the dinners out. Before the virus they ate out at least 4 days a week. 5 adults. Being generous again and estimating $12.00 a meal.
$60 a dinner, without tip.
$240 a week.
$960 a month.
OMG.

$1.520 a month on nothing but DD and dinners out. More than some people make. Paid for by viewers who often comment they have no food, and APOLOGIZE for being unable to buy something. Now imagine what they are really doling out per month: house payment, utilities, car payments, insurance, groceries. They are self employed so unless they are idiots they have to be putting back for income tax. P's $50 Lane Bryant shirts. Pet supplies and care. (hell I bet Sandys illness was a few grand) Asas toys. Pool maint. is not cheap. On and on it goes.

• Heart
Agree.. if they had to finance their house and their toys (that golf cart thing)... they are not making an unlimited income. They would have been smart to maybe buy a new house but pay cash for it.. a one step up upgrade..not a thousand step up upgrade... and save the rest for hard times.. which we all know.. are coming.
That’s what really blows my mind, in our city(Jacksonville) you can buy a custom built 5-6 bedroom, brand-new home on 1/2acre or more of land for less than $250,000......if you like older homes(for example we specifically chose our neighborhood because the homes are 50plus years old and solid brick on at least 1/2acre of land), you can find a large 4-5 bedroom for $170-$200,000 and if you want a fixer upper you can find one the same size for $100-$130,000. They literally could have built themselves a six bedroom/ 4 bath house ....exactly how they wanted it for $250,000 plus another $15,000 to have a pool put in. They could have paid cash for it or at least put 50% or more down. That would leave them with at worst a fairly small monthly payment or at best no payment, if they were determined to finance it then putting 50% down would have given them a much better interest rate, etc. They put down approximately $120,000....thats $5,000 or so away from 50% of a custom built house. I just can’t get over some of their financial decisions.....so many of them just seem so irresponsible.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So I’m only on page 13 of 29.. so I don’t know if this has been said. But, I’m watching P’s new video making banana bread with Abbie.. if Abbie is such a “typical teen”, and “so smart”, and knows *all the things*, why would she look at Abbie and say “the oven is where we hide all your treats!!”. Because whether it’s a conscious or subconscious thought, she knows Abbie doesn’t understand a word she’s saying.
Abigail dosen't even know she is in the world most of the time, much less understands what others are saying. She dosen't understand and dosent seem to have any desire to understand anything other than the tit she likes. (Food, candy, golf cart, bathroom, music and that's about it.) And god forbid she dosen't get these things right when she asks for them......when that happens, its bully and attack time!

Abigail dosen't even know she is in the world most of the time, much less understands what others are saying. She dosen't understand and dosent seem to have any desire to understand anything other than the tit she likes. (Food, candy, golf cart, bathroom, music and that's about it.) And god forbid she dosen't get these things right when she asks for them......when that happens, its bully and attack time!
100%

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Look what I found on twitter 😂😂😂

Found this on P’s Twitter... I don’t want a “love” like theirs 😂😂😂 if you think that’s love...... 🤡
"A love like theirs"

Someone PLEASE reply to that person that their fairytale "love" story entails him abandoning her twice, second time after marriage and first born son, him cheating on her, fathering another child that he also abandoned.......yeeeaaah quite a love story.

:unsure: They could even write a book about it, call it "Scams, Lies & Abandonment: A Love Story"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Abbie has no finger strength she couldn't push the buttons on the stove. Either that or she doesn't understand what push means. And that woman is trying to teach her to bake for "home ec"? Seriously?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.