Fathering Autism #11 S.O.S. we need vlog content, gotta make back all the money we spent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's dangerous is that she can sort of swim but it's not well. When they were on that small vacation where they kept egging her on to jump into the water, poor Abbie was struggling and lucky for her, Summer was right there in the water to hold her up. If she wasn't, Abbie wouldn't have been able to keep her head above water. Their pool isn't that deep, which is why she's able to paddle around, but if she did that in a larger body of water, or a deeper pool, it wouldn't be safe for her.
Yep! Any real swimmer knows that’s she’s not really swimming. My fear is that one day they go on a boat again and she gets out of her vest in the water (or those idiots let her get in without a vest on). Deep waters are no joke!

Reactions: 12
Let’s face it. I know most of us are trying to not bash Abbie, but a simple truth is she has become a brat.
She can understand to some degree what behaviors will produce what actions.
if not getting her way,she has meltdowns. If not wanting to do a task,she starts stimming louder than normal.
She doesn’t have to be emotionally 14 1/2 to understand this. Toddlers grasp it very well by the age of 2-3.
As for the preacher wanna be,he just doesn’t want to take charge and deal w it. It’s all so cute to film,get people oohing and sending gifts and monies. The moment that all started happening Moobman found his new pulpit.

What if it were Isiah jumping in the pool over and over fully clothed? Sure,Asa would get on him and claim”He knows better”. Well guess what? Abbie can be taught to know better as well. She can be taught by correcting the behavior from the get go.
Instead,they have now reinforced that it’s all okay to do this. Same as a good deal of her other behaviors.
His life is to short,let her have fun will come back big time and bite him in the ass. He thinks he is all so knowing,but he hasn’t begun to realize what a 20,21,22,yr old can do when they get angered. They have a strength at times that is almost superhuman when they get overwhelmed,stressed,etc.
Brandy was a key to helping Abbie learn to be in better control,understand No without aggression,etc. Sadly,her hours/time has been cut down. And even when she made known these things,the know it all basically balked at what she was doing.
He doesn’t like anyone telling him what to do,not any time,any where. If this all disappears soon,he will be a nobody again. Abbie was his ticket to being his own boss,setting all his own rules,etc. and he took full advantage of the situation and of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Watching Adude and Philly act all cool...I would love to see them blog having no choice but to turn down a wrong road in that sweet golf cart ending up on a dark road on the wrong side of... WTH are we? Uh oh gotta stop...Him all jazzed in his blue frame glasses..polo shirt socks and Sandles. And Philly in her giant flowered off the shoulder ensemble and 5" earrings flapping in the breeze. A Dunkin cup in each of their free hands. First words from him..............? First words from her..........? Just for fun...fill in the blanks! And no..I would never want any harm to come to anyone. But seriously they better beware of their surroundings in a silly golf cart on main roads.
Asa would say...Oh this can be content!
P would say...we need some filet mignon and where did I put my spray cheese?

No, she fought him off of her... He even said, she put up a fight, you can tell he was barely blocking her though...
BUT this just goes to show you, she is getting big enough that he can barely handle her, one handed now... He needs to have both hands free and even then, he may no longer be able to stop her... Which is really dangerous...
I know it's been said many times but it ain't gonna be cute when shes in her 20's and over 150 lbs

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Let’s face it. I know most of us are trying to not bash Abbie, but a simple truth is she has become a brat.
She can understand to some degree what behaviors will produce what actions.
if not getting her way,she has meltdowns. If not wanting to do a task,she starts stimming louder than normal.
She doesn’t have to be emotionally 14 1/2 to understand this. Toddlers grasp it very well by the age of 2-3.
As for the preacher wanna be,he just doesn’t want to take charge and deal w it. It’s all so cute to film,get people oohing and sending gifts and monies. The moment that all started happening Moobman found his new pulpit.

What if it were Isiah jumping in the pool over and over fully clothed? Sure,Asa would get on him and claim”He knows better”. Well guess what? Abbie can be taught to know better as well. She can be taught by correcting the behavior from the get go.
Instead,they have now reinforced that it’s all okay to do this. Same as a good deal of her other behaviors.
His life is to short,let her have fun will come back big time and bite him in the ass. He thinks he is all so knowing,but he hasn’t begun to realize what a 20,21,22,yr old can do when they get angered. They have a strength at times that is almost superhuman when they get overwhelmed,stressed,etc.
Brandy was a key to helping Abbie learn to be in better control,understand No without aggression,etc. Sadly,her hours/time has been cut down. And even when she made known these things,the know it all basically balked at what she was doing.
He doesn’t like anyone telling him what to do,not any time,any where. If this all disappears soon,he will be a nobody again. Abbie was his ticket to being his own boss,setting all his own rules,etc. and he took full advantage of the situation and of her.
I am pretty sure he has his next career up his sleeve already.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
But Abbie can swim. I mean there should always be a parent present any time a child is the pool of course, but she swims. I think she could save herself if she fell in or went in when no one was around. Which, let's be honest, doesn't happen, they know where she is all the time.
Famous last words

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Life is short so Abbie does whatever she wants. We’ll pay for it later.

A title idea

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Any real swimmer knows that’s she’s not really swimming
I apologise in advance and this is directed at everyone who says Abbie can not swim.
The definition of swim is to move in water by movement of the limbs ✓Abbie can.
To float on the surface of water ✓Abbie can.
So yes, Abbie can swim.
If you say Abbie cannot swim competitively then I will agree. 🤨🏊‍♂️

Just reading as Im waiting for coffee to brew so no time to get indepth but...The emotions talk happened with Brandy years ago in the rental. They had tried and she didnt understand. Just repeating what I remember, I dont know what the Maverick and Sandy stuff is about.
I agree, emotions have to come from within, I don’t think it can be “taught”

Reactions: 4
I apologise in advance and this is directed at everyone who says Abbie can not swim.
The definition of swim is to move in water by movement of the limbs ✓Abbie can.
To float on the surface of water ✓Abbie can.
So yes, Abbie can swim.
If you say Abbie cannot swim competitively then I will agree. 🤨🏊‍♂️
I actually looked up what a “swimmer” would be and this came up:
A weak or non-swimmer who stumbles and loses footing when unable to touch the bottom, can quickly start to drown. The person who is in trouble cannot move a few feet to safety and is unable to call for help. They may sink out of sight within seconds. ...

Sadly, this is exactly what would happen to Abbie, if she would get a cramp or go over her head. She would not be able to call for help. We know she struggles with footing in the pool.. She also drinks the water and doesn’t know how to not drink pool, River, or ocean water...
In my eyes, she is not a swimmer... Sorry, most even moderate swimmers know how to blow to keep water out of their mouth and how to use a proper treading of water..

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I actually looked up what a “swimmer” would be and this came up:
A weak or non-swimmer who stumbles and loses footing when unable to touch the bottom, can quickly start to drown. The person who is in trouble cannot move a few feet to safety and is unable to call for help. They may sink out of sight within seconds. ...

Sadly, this is exactly what would happen to Abbie, if she would get a cramp or go over her head. She would not be able to call for help. We know she struggles with footing in the pool.. She also drinks the water and doesn’t know how to not drink pool, River, or ocean water...
In my eyes, she is not a swimmer... Sorry, most even moderate swimmers know how to blow to keep water out of their mouth and how to use a proper treading of water..
she is usually in the shallow part too.

Reactions: 1
Whoa...I just thought of something.
The scuba boat poop blow-out.
One can assume she had a pull up on right? I realize pull ups and diapers can still "leak" but if she had one on, how the hell did she poop all over the boat?!
If it was wet they don't hold anything very well. And she was probably sitting like a pretzel like she always does and it just went everywhere. I would have paid gold to have seen P's face when it happened.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
$270 for meat, would be our yearly total! In NZ, I may live in a $900,00 home but itis only 60square metres! and that is an average price. Our country industry is farming and women leaders of the country ( we have had 3 ) and even then food prices are high. A meal with meat in it, would typically have 350g of meat for two adults! I have always commented on the size of the dense calorie meals, the so called ‘chef’ makes

Hi another nz friend!!

Reactions: 5
Just came across this on youtube. Look how much happier and alert she was!
Wow! Thank you for posting that, I’ve never seen it....her balance was pretty perfect, so how did she get worse as she grew, is this the way it is with autism or DD? she was so cute

Reactions: 6
At this point it doesn’t matter(except to the other mother) when they found out. Asa should have stepped up and done the right thing no matter what( hmm,isn’t that what he claimed he did when P got pregnant w Isiah).
I truly hope the mother has now engaged some sort of legal help and is going for the maximum support payments. P posted her earnings for all to see and there are sites all over the web that give rough estimates as to their combined worth.
That First daughter deserves no less than what he does for Isiah.
I also hope FIRST daughter goes on to college as A will have to continue support until she either graduates or leaves school.
Do we think the first daughter views the vlogs? I would think she does! She’s 17?

Reactions: 6
Do they even have a pool alarm for when they're inside?
No, I have looked for a wake alarm and they do not have one... If they need to seek any sponsorship, it is with a Pool company that makes wave alarms... It needs to be alarmed every time they are done with the pool though and sadly, we know A&P lack consistency in doing anything and I could only imagine them not using it..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.