Fathering Autism #11 S.O.S. we need vlog content, gotta make back all the money we spent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching Adude and Philly act all cool...I would love to see them blog having no choice but to turn down a wrong road in that sweet golf cart ending up on a dark road on the wrong side of... WTH are we? Uh oh gotta stop...Him all jazzed in his blue frame glasses..polo shirt socks and Sandles. And Philly in her giant flowered off the shoulder ensemble and 5" earrings flapping in the breeze. A Dunkin cup in each of their free hands. First words from him..............? First words from her..........? Just for fun...fill in the blanks! And no..I would never want any harm to come to anyone. But seriously they better beware of their surroundings in a silly golf cart on main roads.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Mr. Vlog Evangelist- livin life like in Los Angeles
He really thinks he is. He even opened the vlog the other day similar to the YT ch: Daily Dose of the Internet, but referred to their vlog as ‘daily dose of awesomeness,’ which he knows it’s not, but he knows he can profit off of his IDD teen.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Exactly!! Do they not think she could get a cramp? There has been plenty of very good swimmers that have jumped into the water and not surfaced..
At our local YMCA, they would allow the life guards to come in early and swim laps, during the first hour, after they did their morning activities and before they reported to the front desk that the pool was open and ready. Well, one morning, the lifeguard didn’t report to the desk and they told people it was closed, thinking that the lifeguard came in late, didn’t come in, something was wrong, etc. Finally, maintenance came by and asked why the dressing rooms wee open and no one was in them. They checked, the lifeguard did come in to work, so they sent management to check. The lifeguard was found floating in the pool, dead. The autopsy showed she had a potassium issue and possibly had gotten a cramp and went under. She was an experienced swimmer and on her high school swim team, certified scuba diver, etc..
So, no, I don’t think it is cute they let her just jump in and it needs to be stopped, immediately.. There is going to be a day that she becomes “unlazy” per their current thought on that baby gate and she is going to go over it. She will get out of the house, because they are teaching her to open the door... She will go straight into that pool, cold or hot, just because she wants to and no one is there and it would be fun to “get caught,” which is what I see from her a lot.. She does things just to get a rise out of them because she can give looks, act cute and get away with it. She has learned this over the years and knows they won’t punish her...

Augh, don’t get the started... It has been a long day in my house..
Being the know all that he is, if people question him about her safety he always says “ oh she doesn’t climb ove4 ge4 gate or she won’t drown she can swim, “. What he should be saying is not yet. Just because she hasn’t done these things before doesn’t mean she won’t do them.
He is such a bloody smug prick. I really can’t stand to look or listen to him.

Awe,but isn’t she such a “bad kid”( from recent vlog) but haha haha,it’s just a typical Abbie move!
We can’t come down on her( hey wait,didn’t they say Abbie had enough of the pool and was why they didn’t use it),cause she doesn’t understand punishment.

It’s exactly why they haven’t stopped her from taking food from others,having her meltdowns when she doesn’t get her way,etc.

As long as the fans buy into the vlog-evangelist,they will continue to allow Abbie to run rampant.

I feel for the teaching staff at JSA! For every NO they present to Abbie,she goes home and is allowed to do whatever.

Abbie is certainly NOT a typical teen,but closer to a typical toddler who tries very hard to get attention by doing things that they shouldn’t ( throwing things,yelling,etc).

As for Summer- she surely IMO is not cut out for respite anywhere other than where she is. She thinks too many things are just so funny. I wouldn’t want to be the parent who charged her w being w my child and something happened cause “haha,it was just so cute”.
All this “ stinking cute “ tit winds me up. They have played the cute,sweet girl card for too long. How about this grown arse woman hits people, jumps in the pool fully clothed, jumps up and down to get her own way, pulls her diapers apart and smears it over Her bedroom, steals people’s food in restaurants etc., doesn’t have the same appeal does it

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
But Abbie can swim. I mean there should always be a parent present any time a child is a pool of course, but she swims. I think she could save herself if she fell in or went in when no one was around. Which, let's be honest, doesn't happen, they know where she is all the time.
What's dangerous is that she can sort of swim but it's not well. When they were on that small vacation where they kept egging her on to jump into the water, poor Abbie was struggling and lucky for her, Summer was right there in the water to hold her up. If she wasn't, Abbie wouldn't have been able to keep her head above water. Their pool isn't that deep, which is why she's able to paddle around, but if she did that in a larger body of water, or a deeper pool, it wouldn't be safe for her.

Reactions: 14
You have run the course w videos and vlogs

Quite literally dude,they have gone to the dogs

The sheltering in place has taken a toll

The content you post is rather quite droll

Yes we know it’s your job,the monies you need

So you shoot endless hours so the fans you can feed

The title is horrid,it’s really quite lame

You don’t father autism,you father a person,Abbie is her name

• Heart
Watching Adude and Philly act all cool...I would love to see them blog having no choice but to turn down a wrong road in that sweet golf cart ending up on a dark road on the wrong side of... WTH are we? Uh oh gotta stop...Him all jazzed in his blue frame glasses..polo shirt socks and Sandles. And Philly in her giant flowered off the shoulder ensemble and 5" earrings flapping in the breeze. A Dunkin cup in each of their free hands. First words from him..............? First words from her..........? Just for fun...fill in the blanks! And no..I would never want any harm to come to anyone. But seriously they better beware of their surroundings in a silly golf cart on main roads.
Him: Do you know anything about Autism?
Her: Can you recommend a good place for klunch?

This is the perfect visual! LMAO! "giant flowered off the shoulder ensemble and 5" earrings flapping in the breeze"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What's dangerous is that she can sort of swim but it's not well. When they were on that small vacation where they kept egging her on to jump into the water, poor Abbie was struggling and lucky for her, Summer was right there in the water to hold her up. If she wasn't, Abbie wouldn't have been able to keep her head above water. Their pool isn't that deep, which is why she's able to paddle around, but if she did that in a larger body of water, or a deeper pool, it wouldn't be safe for her.
Exactly.
She doesn't swim.
She dog paddles.
At best.
Michael Phelps swims.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Summer is “working” as she is now Moobs editing assistant.
Has anyone called them “Moobs & Boobs” yet🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂 That was the first thing that popped in my head. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Abbie was so much more alert back then. 😕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Summer is porking up. She looks 5 months pregnant.

View attachment 101901
I agree. All these trips to DD and eating out are starting to show. Summer and Isaiah both Have got broad across the beam . Asa and Cilla are very broad across the beam. Abbie is also starting to show a bit of weight and I have noticed recently that her face is starting to loose its cuteness and she is looking a lot more mature facially.
Not much more “ stinking cute “ time left Asa, better start looking for new vlog content.

• Haha
  • Heart
It has always bothered me that A has always given excuses for why they don’t discipline Abbie. I tried to think about his excuses such as “It doesn’t work with her. She only laughs when we do that. Etc.” I figured maybe I just didn’t know enough about Autism. But their refusal to discipline her has led to her bad behavior in restaurants, her meltdowns when they want her to do something she doesn’t want to do, not obeying them in any location as far as not touching other people, you name it. I worry she will run out in traffic when they tell her not to or jump out of the golf cart or car while it is running. So to excuse today’s behavior and say, “You have to pick your battles..” ..and all the other excuses Ass made today just doesn’t make any sense to me. Even a puppy can learn not to bite and learn to sit and learn to poop outside. I just don’t understand these people. I guess a lot of people on this site are right. They are just lazy and stupid. It sure doesn’t benefit Abby. And it does make it harder for her other care givers. It’s the same with a neuro typical child.
Autism princess is totally out of control. Get ready Arsewipe , you only get back what you put in

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Did she really say klunch on the margarita day? I’ll try to find it. // Just re-watched that clip. “MakeLunch” might sound ran together for maybe someone not in the US? Not sure. Some here claim it sounds like klunch, but I can’t hear it that way. She definitely acted stupid tipsy though, embarrassing her son again in front of his teacher, & she also sounded a bit jumbled when telling Assa on facetime that she was going to vlog. Something I noticed right away though was how quickly he got the camera off of her. She considered her jumbo ass to be good vlog footage, but he chose to film a bit of the IG footage, rather than waiting until Priss made a fool of herself for longer.

“Look at meee everyone!!!!”
3, 2, 1...he panned the camera AWAY from that tit! lol
Yes she does,but of course,the suit itself is too small for her. Wonder if Isiah and Ass enjoy the view she gives them. Sorry,not sorry. But there isn’t much to the bottom.
Jumbo ass haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.