Fathering Autism #11 S.O.S. we need vlog content, gotta make back all the money we spent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I dislike him even more with the ‘...really shouldn’t have to repeat it.’ He’s really just a huge jerk. 🙄
Oh , he is so condescending, I just want to slap his big fat face.
Old Lancashire saying. He has a face like a burglars dog

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Take her right out of the pool the second she jumps in. Get her changed. Send her to her room. How hard is that??? And if you want to let her do it, don't feign anger when you clearly don't care.
I’m totally confidant if they did what u just suggested she would remember and think twice before doing it again! They can’t be that dumb or that lazy, can they?

Oh he is for sure bleeping with us on the Dunkin thing. You can hear it in his voice when he says if he didn't support his local Dunkin they might close and "that would be terrible." You know what's also terrible? The lack of compassion they have for those employees. It's only going to get worse. We have a policy where if any Dunkin employee or a family member of any employee tests positive, the whole store shuts down. It's just waiting for the inevitable at this point. Dunkin isn't a small business. If it shuts down for a few weeks to keep their employees healthy, it's going to be just fine. I tried commenting on their video, but I think I'm shadow banned lol
What’s shadow banned compared to blocking?

Reactions: 5
I’m totally confidant if they did what u just suggested she would remember and think twice before doing it again! They can’t be that dumb or that lazy, can they?

What’s shadow banned compared to blocking?
again they wouldn't be consistant. They were putting her in her room for grunting and that didn't last. He always comes back with an excuse for not punishing her. It reinforces the behaviour he claims.

Reactions: 8
Shes not really swimming. But manages to keep afloat with mindless kicking. One of these days she will get out during the night and jump in with her backwards pjs on.
Yes, she treads water...thats not swimming, but she treads it well

How much time does it take to..hit her head on the side of the pool, inhale a teaspoon of water, hit her tailbone on the bottom and panic as she can't get up quickly because she is stunned..hit her head on a step and therefore drown in any of those ways. Their arrogance is going to cost Abbie her life.

• Heart
I believe Abbie was wearing a new pull-up when she jumped in minutes after getting out of the pool. More wasting tax payers dollars, because they don’t care to parent this potentially dangerous & time consuming behavior. I’d imagine that she is susceptible to chronic yeast infections from wearing pull-ups (assuming some are urine soaked, etc) & also they let her sit around in her wet bathing suit & wet pull-up? It would make more sense to have her wear a 2 piece swimsuit (longer tank style top & then swim shorts). Then make her use the bathroom herself to change out of her wet swim pull-up.
Yes! And not being able to verbalize that she has a yeast infection!

Reactions: 4
Why is it a dumb thing to discipline your disabled daughter to not jump in the pool at random?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I actually looked up what a “swimmer” would be and this came up:
A weak or non-swimmer who stumbles and loses footing when unable to touch the bottom, can quickly start to drown. The person who is in trouble cannot move a few feet to safety and is unable to call for help. They may sink out of sight within seconds. ...

Sadly, this is exactly what would happen to Abbie, if she would get a cramp or go over her head. She would not be able to call for help. We know she struggles with footing in the pool.. She also drinks the water and doesn’t know how to not drink pool, River, or ocean water...
In my eyes, she is not a swimmer... Sorry, most even moderate swimmers know how to blow to keep water out of their mouth and how to use a proper treading of water..
Thank You! Swimming is not just the act of floating. Sorry... not sorry Abbie knows how to float and move in the water. If these fools ever let her swim in the ocean and get away... even those rivers that they encourage her to jump in, I can only hope for the best. She doesn’t even have ability to properly move her limbs... so in my eyes, she is not a swimmer and will be in danger unless the pool is walkable ... which theirs seems to be. This is also why I wonder they insist she is a surfer. The danger comes in the rivers and ocean ... I rest my case.

Reactions: 11
I actually looked up what a “swimmer” would be and this came up:
A weak or non-swimmer who stumbles and loses footing when unable to touch the bottom, can quickly start to drown. The person who is in trouble cannot move a few feet to safety and is unable to call for help. They may sink out of sight within seconds. ...

Sadly, this is exactly what would happen to Abbie, if she would get a cramp or go over her head. She would not be able to call for help. We know she struggles with footing in the pool.. She also drinks the water and doesn’t know how to not drink pool, River, or ocean water...
In my eyes, she is not a swimmer... Sorry, most even moderate swimmers know how to blow to keep water out of their mouth and how to use a proper treading of water..
Thank you

Reactions: 3
If it was wet they don't hold anything very well. And she was probably sitting like a pretzel like she always does and it just went everywhere. I would have paid gold to have seen P's face when it happened.
Promise you all ... where they were swimming in Jamaica ... Abbie should not have been allowed to get in there. The crew knew what there were doing and saying when they asked she don’t go in the water...but AnP jut had to make it look like Abbie could do it... you know, she’s a typical teenager, she just has autism, and she can swim. Even with a vest on ... the minute you drop in deep water like that, it takes a lot to keep yourself afloat. I don’t know how to explain it but ... it’s just not like swimming in a pool or anywhere shallow. That video really made me angry and obviously still gets me worked up. And the other part is that they have no idea what salt water does to you ... they only focused on the tit part of it... but it definitely makes you hallucinate like crazy. Number one rule is to not swallow that water and they blatantly told us that she does it, that they know and obviously don’t care - cause she has autism.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Can someone answer me this question:
Has Abbie ever “talked”? From just single words in her younger years? Birth to 2 years of age? I am talking babbling to forming words?

Is there any video of when she was that age?

PS. I have a reason and I will explain....

My oldest daughter was first born, she always had sensory issues. She was a late crawler and walker but we chopped it up to the “first kid syndrome” and everyone wanting to pick her up.... SPOILED was definitely what our daughter was, when she was little...
But, we pushed communication hard because we wanted to know what she wanted. She was a very picky eater (she had a medical condition that we found out later on) but she struggled to formulate sounds and words but we got through it with the help of lots of therapist and Hooked on Phonics, even at a very young age...
So, she learned a lot of words and spoke single words, even at 2 years old and then suddenly, she backslide into a huge regression, over a 6 month period... She then stopped talking... It was nothing but meltdowns and screaming...
We started into therapies as soon as we could, which took another year, due to needing to move states and get settled... She was placed into a Pre-K program with a full-time dedicated Speech Therapist, 30 hours a week... Also, speech therapy 3 times a week after school and OT and PT twice a week... My girl was going to talk again... I worked with her every night and every weekend...
After her first year of preschool, she was making sounds and then she repeated Preschool, by two months, she was formulating words...
We kept getting told she was just developmentally delayed. I never stopped therapies after school and pushed the school to constantly give her as many therapies as I could. I pushed for more answers from her doctors but she is high functioning. It wasn’t until she was in 1st grade, did she get a “classical” high functioning Autism diagnosis. She talks flat and like a computer most days but she has a full vocabulary and spouts off words that I have to look up (she is almost an adult now)...
I never gave up though... I knew we would hear her again.. My Mother in Law was the same and she worked with our daughter, when I needed a break or she took her on the weekend... She knew never to give up either...
We used tons of candy, treats, rewards and even to this day, I get ragged on by doctors for giving in but it worked. I remember the first day she came home and called me Mom (which was her first word she “relearned” back)... We cancelled PT that night and went to Chuck E Cheese to celebrate... But, I only give in, when she does well.. She doesn’t get them to stop meltdowns or fits...
Now, if I could just get her to go through her whole morning routine, including putting on deodorant (which is needed for an older teenager), it would be a glorious day!!! Oh and bath, at least every other day... It is like she is allergic to water...😩
This is my oldest child. I have another child that is selective mute (more anxiety driven), even to this day but totally not like Abbie though... My other two kids on the Autism Spectrum, thankfully, never had an issue with talking...

But I wonder if they missed the signs when she was starting to babble or did she have a few words and then did a backslide? Did they even try to get her help around the 12-16 month mark or 2 year mark? In all their videos that I can find, Abbie is around 4-5 years old..

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm on the fence, because Abbie only jumps in the pool when it is empty. And has fun. Perhaps she is tired of someone wrapping his ass around her every time she gets in the water??? :unsure::unsure:
Yes, I said what I said, lol. Some of you arent Summer fans, I am not a fan of this "pool" behavior. I know we only see snippets, but when shes alone shes "swimming", smiling and splashing. She does not look thrilled when he is being a "good brother".
Now that you say that, good point!

Reactions: 1
The fact that he was behind on child support as recently as December of 2019 was deplorable alone but the fact they had flaunted spending tens of thousands of dollars on luxurious trips, decorating and an electric car during the time he did not pay his court ordered child support was no class and trashy.

That was what made me stop following them. They have all this money from YouTube yet he was behind on child support and all their businesses are in his wife's name? He's a deadbeat dad and horrible.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Can someone answer me this question:
Has Abbie ever “talked”? From just single words in her younger years? Birth to 2 years of age? I am talking babbling to forming words?

Is there any video of when she was that age?

PS. I have a reason and I will explain....

My oldest daughter was first born, she always had sensory issues. She was a late crawler and walker but we chopped it up to the “first kid syndrome” and everyone wanting to pick her up.... SPOILED was definitely what our daughter was, when she was little...
But, we pushed communication hard because we wanted to know what she wanted. She was a very picky eater (she had a medical condition that we found out later on) but she struggled to formulate sounds and words but we got through it with the help of lots of therapist and Hooked on Phonics, even at a very young age...
So, she learned a lot of words and spoke single words, even at 2 years old and then suddenly, she backslide into a huge regression, over a 6 month period... She then stopped talking... It was nothing but meltdowns and screaming...
We started into therapies as soon as we could, which took another year, due to needing to move states and get settled... She was placed into a Pre-K program with a full-time dedicated Speech Therapist, 30 hours a week... Also, speech therapy 3 times a week after school and OT and PT twice a week... My girl was going to talk again... I worked with her every night and every weekend...
After her first year of preschool, she was making sounds and then she repeated Preschool, by two months, she was formulating words...
We kept getting told she was just developmentally delayed. I never stopped therapies after school and pushed the school to constantly give her as many therapies as I could. I pushed for more answers from her doctors but she is high functioning. It wasn’t until she was in 1st grade, did she get a “classical” high functioning Autism diagnosis. She talks flat and like a computer most days but she has a full vocabulary and spouts off words that I have to look up (she is almost an adult now)...
I never gave up though... I knew we would hear her again.. My Mother in Law was the same and she worked with our daughter, when I needed a break or she took her on the weekend... She knew never to give up either...
We used tons of candy, treats, rewards and even to this day, I get ragged on by doctors for giving in but it worked. I remember the first day she came home and called me Mom (which was her first word she “relearned” back)... We cancelled PT that night and went to Chuck E Cheese to celebrate... But, I only give in, when she does well.. She doesn’t get them to stop meltdowns or fits...
Now, if I could just get her to go through her whole morning routine, including putting on deodorant (which is needed for an older teenager), it would be a glorious day!!! Oh and bath, at least every other day... It is like she is allergic to water...😩
This is my oldest child. I have another child that is selective mute (more anxiety driven), even to this day but totally not like Abbie though... My other two kids on the Autism Spectrum, thankfully, never had an issue with talking...

But I wonder if they missed the signs when she was starting to babble or did she have a few words and then did a backslide? Did they even try to get her help around the 12-16 month mark or 2 year mark? In all their videos that I can find, Abbie is around 4-5 years old..
Congrats!
Just fyi, talking is *not the only valid form of communication.* You also have AAC, which basically just means sign language/pictures or speaking apps (like one called CoughDrop) that can help too :) There’s FB groups I can recommend for you if you like :)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I like the “ FA- steaks and drinks, how many can the vlog evangelist fool”
That's a good one.
My lil suggestion is
"A$A's a total fail at homeschool, Abbie keeps jumping in the pool"
Everyone, feel free to edit or re-word my suggestion... lol

Anyone else??

• Heart
[Q
Hey all ... the sales does not translate to her own earnings. She posted the dollar amount of sales she’s made. She gets a % of that. Anyway, doesn’t matter what she’s made. People with new money often flaunt what they have so I don’t understand why so many of you get bothered by them doing this. I get it’s a bad time but who really cares how much money they’ve made. Why are you guys so bogged down on their house (which doesn’t look that great to me anyway), their pool or the steaks and margaritas? Why are some of you guys so bogged down on that? These fools have been “pimping” their daughter for all that they have now - I think that should be more worrisome rather than how much money they’ve got now. Also, please don’t believe whatever google shows you as someone’s net worth - those numbers are very much skewed.
Well, as you said "pimping their daughter", I would add to that; "milking their viewers". Here are my thoughts:

The scam and exploitation show that they are running is what has got them that house, the cars, the MLM hustle, the unlimited DD Turns, the trips and vacations and All.The.Things. ALL off of Abigail's back, so here we "bog" down on "all the things".

In my opinion, they are doing the wrong things in the wrong way and yet they flaunt, flex and over indulge on Abbie's dollar, the taxpayer's quarter and their fan$ and viewer$ nickle. In addition to neglecting and ignoring a poor young girl that Asa helped conceive!!

To me it is all fair game , it is all part of the scam and part of the"vlog" so it all open to geting "bogged down on" :)

Many have stated before, if you don't feel the vibe of something that you read here, no worries, just skip over and keep it moving. We won't all agree all the time, but everyone has a right to comment (y)(n):mwhatever they want.

Respect :)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Shes not really swimming. But manages to keep afloat with mindless kicking. One of these days she will get out during the night and jump in with her backwards pjs on.
She also has very weak muscle tone and low stamina (she can barely stand or walk for 5 minutes without dropping down anywhere to sit or lay). This can be a dangerous combination if she finds herself in the deep end and just gets tired out :oops:.

Yes, someone is always watching her. Sadly plenty of people have died or suffered severe brain injury due to drowning on somebody's watch. There are also cases of "silent" drowning where others were in the water and didn't hear the drowning person in distress. I have met families devastated by the tragedy of a child severally brain damaged due to drowning.....it only takes a few minutes that seemed like seconds at the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.