Fathering Autism #11 S.O.S. we need vlog content, gotta make back all the money we spent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know, I was wondering if it could be staged...content you know
I'm on the fence, because Abbie only jumps in the pool when it is empty. And has fun. Perhaps she is tired of someone wrapping his ass around her every time she gets in the water??? :unsure::unsure:
Yes, I said what I said, lol. Some of you arent Summer fans, I am not a fan of this "pool" behavior. I know we only see snippets, but when shes alone shes "swimming", smiling and splashing. She does not look thrilled when he is being a "good brother".

He said y’all will not stop him from filming.
Doesnt matter the situation or question, its never his fault.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Him: Do you know anything about Autism?
Her: Can you recommend a good place for klunch?

This is the perfect visual! LMAO! "giant flowered off the shoulder ensemble and 5" earrings flapping in the breeze"
She wears dresses so ‘ALL THE THINGS’ can just hang out!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I love this person, I have seen them post alot:
Screenshot_20200330-202112~2.png
Replies from the all mighty Ass:
Screenshot_20200330-201349~2.png bullshit
Another:
Screenshot_20200330-201509~2.png
his reply:
Screenshot_20200330-201530~2.png
One more:
Screenshot_20200330-201729~2.png
His reply and my reply to his!
Screenshot_20200330-201843~2.png

• Heart
Reactions: 19
You sure she's not? lol
New twist...who knocked Summer up.... A or I...

May as well it'd give them something to vlog about other than staging "events"

Wonder if they would get desperate enough to fake one of them getting sick. More veiws more donations. A would have the time of his life making clickbait titles

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Random thought. We should all pitch in and get Assa a gift card to Victoria's secret.
Don’t think their bras come in his size..maybe P can take him to Lane a Bryant on her next shopping trip!

Dear Asa,Isiah,Summer too

The pounds are creeping up on all 3 of you

You flaunt all the foods that you shove in your mouths

Now,allthose pounds are heading south

We all know that isolating isn’t much fun

Maybe cut down a bit on those DD runs

The coffee is fine without all the sugar and such

Maybe less donuts, stop snacking so much

Now Summer dear,maybe you haven’t seen

Your swimsuit doesn’t fit to small it seems

The bottoms are not as sexy as you may think

Is it weight gain or did they shrink?

All 3 of you seriously need to lay of the food

Maybe fast walk around the neighborhood

If you all don’t take heed and do something fast

You too will need monies for a gastric bypass

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Don’t think their bras come in his size..maybe P can take him to Lane a Bryant on her next shopping trip!

Dear Asa,Isiah,Summer too

The pounds are creeping up on all 3 of you

You flaunt all the foods that you shove in your mouths

Now,allthose pounds are heading south

We all know that isolating isn’t much fun

Maybe cut down a bit on those DD runs

The coffee is fine without all the sugar and such

Maybe less donuts, stop snacking so much

Now Summer dear,maybe you haven’t seen

Your swimsuit doesn’t fit to small it seems

The bottoms are not as sexy as you may think

Is it weight gain or did they shrink?

All 3 of you seriously need to lay of the food

Maybe fast walk around the neighborhood

If you all don’t take heed and do something fast

You too will need monies for a gastric bypass

They can get matching lipstick bras!

Deep thought. I wonder if store security ever follows her around thinking she’s filling an undergarment up w/ steaks.
Every one of them would be on my radar lol

• Haha
View attachment 101913
View attachment 101914bullshit
Another:
View attachment 101917
his reply:
View attachment 101916
One more:
View attachment 101918
View attachment 101919
OMG Asa, let's step back into Realityville. Even your most ardent leghumpers do not want to take Abbie parenting responsibilities away from you. It looks like a thankless job (you don't even know if she loves you?) with very little reward. Usually when I watch vlogs, I feel jealous of the people in them. Not FA...I would not live their life for anything. Sorry if that sounds mean, but these people need to get off their high horse. Also, cut the sarcasm, Ass: "I understand you think you know better than us [sic] as parents." Guess what? You aren't the only parent on this earth. Even if you were, you could still stand to learn something from others.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
If any of you want to post a comment on his youtube feed but can't because of being shadowed (or whatever it is called) I can be your middle man. Clever comments for the Kool aid sippin leghumpers to think about. Get some of the ones who are on the fence to our side!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
They think it’s all fun and cute for her to suddenly jump in the pool for views. The next time they go on one of their fabulous trips by a body of water, Summer better be holding her hand. It’s a game to her now.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
View attachment 101913
View attachment 101914bullshit
Another:
View attachment 101917
his reply:
View attachment 101916
One more:
View attachment 101918
View attachment 101919
What an utter tool he is. He thinks he is smart but every comment just proves the opposite. Asa if you are reading, your parenting skills are not stinking cute. Your cavalier attitude to the comments fools nobody, we all know that our comments really matter to you. You big horse’s arse

• Heart
  • Haha
Ummm...that he pushed her?? At around 1:03/1:04
No, she fought him off of her... He even said, she put up a fight, you can tell he was barely blocking her though...
BUT this just goes to show you, she is getting big enough that he can barely handle her, one handed now... He needs to have both hands free and even then, he may no longer be able to stop her... Which is really dangerous...

If any of you want to post a comment on his youtube feed but can't because of being shadowed (or whatever it is called) I can be your middle man. Clever comments for the Kool aid sippin leghumpers to think about. Get some of the ones who are on the fence to our side!
Would love to see his answer as to A. Why he insists on calling it Fathering Autism. Wouldn’t Fathering Abbie be more appropriate,w subtitle of Daughter w Autism? After all he is NOT fathering her condition,but a human being.

B. Why isn’t it Parenting autism? Is he doing the parenting solo?
Just a suggestion..

• Heart
Abby is only 15. A group home wouldn’t be the right place for her right now.

Reactions: 4
Would love to see his answer as to A. Why he insists on calling it Fathering Autism. Wouldn’t Fathering Abbie be more appropriate,w subtitle of Daughter w Autism? After all he is NOT fathering her condition,but a human being.

B. Why isn’t it Parenting autism? Is he doing the parenting solo?
Just a suggestion..
He has talked about it in the past. Might have been in a live q & a or something...basically, he started the channel by himself and Priscilla doesn't mind...(those were his explanations). Sadly, he really does do most of Abbie's parenting so the title isn't too far off. He's also admitted, even years ago when they were more tolerable, that he intentionally used titles like "AUTISTIC GIRL'S FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL" instead of "GIRL WITH AUTISM'S FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL" to get more viewers. He must have watched some tutorials or read a book about how to generate more viewers.

And both A and P have been very adamant in the past that Abbie will NEVER live in a group home. They are planning to pay a live-in caregiver to tend to her when they are gone...at least that was the plan before. I haven't watched in a while but have been lurking on this thread recently to see what they were up to.

Reactions: 2
Abby is only 15. A group home wouldn’t be the right place for her right now.
Actually they need to be interviewing for spots, if they want to place her in one by 18... Placement doesn’t happen over night and it can take years to find appropriate placement. The problem would be, within a month, they would be told to find new placement or they would forcefully have her removed due to her inability to follow rules and behaviors. Higher functioning group homes, which is where they would want to place her, require that everyone pitches in, helps out, stays active, etc. When she starts being disruptive, not able to do basic self care, etc, she would require a much higher level of need (and possibly wouldn’t even qualify to start in higher functioning group homes)... So, anywhere they would go, would be completely out of the question because they would insist on using restraints and discipline, when she gets out of control and would start having her medications changed, to keep her from having more issues too... It would be the opposite from what they want for her but sadly, no one will tolerate what A&P have created and have not disciplined...

My step mother posted this up..
It is something A&P really need to think about...
Even on a group home or private residence, Abbie can be charged for assault on a care worker.. She would be tried as a special needs individual but I have seen it happened and the courts can force placement into a living facility or A&P fight like crazy to keep her out.. One day, to many charges, eventually the courts will not always side with the legal guardians...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
You’re quite optimistic. I think she’s already “learned” what she’s capable of learning at this point. She can’t even do a damn thumbs up... dexterity and motor skills all fucked up... imagine her brain. You can clearly see that nothing makes sense to her. Here they are trying to teach a 15 yo how to cross the street. She doesn’t even know she has to be in her bathing suit to get in the pool and she is 15 for gods sake. So I will stand by my opinion that she is a lost cause. Truth hurts but we gotta face reality.

And trust me, if these idiots could get away with not “homeschooling” her during this time... they wouldn’t be doing all of this tit that they are doing for show. “Oh yeah we are going to have Abbie make her lunch and film it.” Shut the duck up. These people make me sick.

In the meantime I will enjoy this tit show of a bunch of ******* running around Florida for likes and money. Don’t wish the Rona on anyone but it’s gonna be interesting to see which one of them gets it first. It’s just like how I think about conspiracy theorists ... their thoughts and beliefs are so wild and stupid, but it’s nice to know you’re smarter than them and that they will keep entertaining you.
I didn't have my first pelvic exam til I was in my mid twenties and I'm NT. It was pretty scary for me (sexual assault survivor) but I imagine for abbie it would be so much worse because she wouldnt understand what was happening or why. Also those exams HURT. (Abbie has a different pain tolerance tho, so maybe it wouldn't hurt her).
I agree tho, when the day comes (because she probably should have an exam at some point) that sedation will probably be needed (as well as extra people in the room to ensure nothing bad happens)
I completely agree Abbie having a pelvic exam isn’t needed bc she’s not having sex of course, I guess back in my day (waaaayy before depo shot) you had to be examined to be on birth control ( which I did at 17) all women have to have Pap smears at some point though and It has to be horrifying for a challenged girl to go through

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.