Fathering Autism #11 S.O.S. we need vlog content, gotta make back all the money we spent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this has been posted before..I can’t with this...she in no way looks like a beauty guide she is the last person I would want to learn beauty tips from..the other girls tho actually look the part...something does not add up..
Right!! It looks like 3 beauty guides and 1 desperate housewife in NEED of a beauty guide!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I didn't read/see them trying to sell under eye cream but wtf now they are using the pandemic and everyone home to push more products? This situation making her so extra tired, just like you, but this over priced cream will help! You need this now more than ever! She has what you need!

I went through comments yesterday on new video and people still begging for Abs stim phone sound... really? I would be terrified how nuts these fans are. I can see them selling it soon...

Disgusting filth

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This motherfucker looks like he’s dead in a casket LMAO- I haven’t laughed so hard in a long while. Let me know if y’all agree (comment down below lmao)
Looks like staged sleeping to me.

:unsure: I feel like we commentend here a few days ago about that picture they posted of Abbie dead asleep on the couch. Again Asa, all these antics and you're still failing.

You. Just. Don't. Get. It.

Reactions: 14
Barbers and hair salons are closed.

I think she was teasing him.
I was lucky..my hair stylist got me in for color yesterday right before the non-essential business ban (in Florida), My appt. was just me and my stylist - nobody else in the salon. It was my first color since my hair started growing after chemo. Glad I could get it done.
1585241316102.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I meant “garbage people”... I understand that trailer trash is extreme and I am sorry that I have used the term.
I really appreciate that, they most def. are garbage people!

I live in a trailer park! My neighbors are the nicest people on Earth. We have been helping each other out during this time. However, you got your weirdo's too. I see both points of view. I think it's with any group of people. You got your good and bad apples.
Oh I absolutely understand what people mean, it’s just frustrating to me that a group of people get classified by what they live in. Maybe it’s different elsewhere but here in Jacksonville Id say 85% of the “trailer parks” are actually filled with migrating seniors. They own a home up north where they live in the summer and winter here in their mobile homes. Mind you, at least when I purchased mine, they were not exactly cheap....I did purchase new and it was close to $100,000 plus I paid a yearly rental fee for my lot the park I was in(some paid monthly but I always used my tax return to pay my lot rental a year in advance). Like I said about 85% of the mobile home communities are bright and cheery, have several nicely kept playgrounds, a pool, etc. There are a few that are run down but most of the “trashy” communities here are actually apartment complexes. I know it’s a nit picky thing for me to say something but the term was used so dang much that I finally had to speak up.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I dont think Summer looks good at all. She doesn't seem to care about her hair, makeup, or clothes at all. And actually she could be cute if she took care at all. And that hair! She desperately needs some help with that.

But no matter about her hair or clothes because with her stupid giggling at every single thing A&P say..it ain't gonna change a thing.

Ugh I can hear P's voice with that lisp saying practice makes perfect...I can even hear her intonation...oh lord no
Lol it’s how most girls/young women around here dress....now some more modest ones(like my girls😂😂) wear shorts that you can see....you know? length coinciding with where fingertips hit. The heat gets so bad here that wearing make-up if you spend any significant amount of time outdoors is pointless....it literally just runs off your face. If they are dressing up it’s mostly eyeliner, waterproof mascara and lip balm. Not to say that neither of my girls don’t like makeup....they both adore it, but realize went it’s pointless to even bother. In fact, my oldest has turned her love of makeup into a part-time job, she does special effects make-up locally for photo shoots and special events....she works the most in that area during the month of October and has a second part-time job with a more normal schedule and paycheck. Last but not least, both my oldest and I have the same hair type as Summer.....and Florida is absolutely not designed for curly girls🤣🤣The heat isn’t the problem, it’s the humidity, it literally makes your hair look like you stuck your finger in an electric socket no matter what products you use. Both my daughter and myself spend 3/4 of the year with our hair in a bun or twisted and held with a clip....we LOVE the brief periods of nice(we call it cold in Florida) 50-70degree weather with minimal humidity because we can finally wear our hair down and have it look decent. I dunno, guess her “look” is so common here that I don’t really notice it. Heck I am in my forties, and unless I am going to a business meeting or a fancy dinner, my daily makeup routine consists of a CC cream with sunscreen, eyeliner, waterproof mascara and clear lip balm(maybe some neutral lip gloss) and I follow the curly girl method for my hair....but again Florida humidity so it’s typically up.

Reactions: 7
I was lucky..my hair stylist got me in for color yesterday right before the non-essential business ban (in Florida), My appt. was just me and my stylist - nobody else in the salon. It was my first color since my hair started growing after chemo. Glad I could get it done.View attachment 100026
Best of luck and health friend 🤩👍

• Heart
This motherfucker looks like he’s dead in a casket LMAO- I haven’t laughed so hard in a long while. Let me know if y’all agree (comment down below lmao)
Yeah, sideways, cause he’s too fat to lie flat, and they don’t want to waste money on a bigger casket!👏

• Haha
Summer doesn't bother me much. And I do think Abby likes her and was happy to see her. She isn't a brain dead lump of flesh. Even if you insist on thinking she is an infant mentally even babies recognize and prefer certain people. And since the only interaction Ab gets revolves around food I am not surprised she sign for it. She might have been hungry and asked her parents and been blown off and ignore (as usual) so when S showed up she was like "hey this person takes care of me the most often maybe she will listen"

I think S is just young and got sucked into the YT attention. Fans gushing over her and professing their love. I think A is constantly going on about the bestie thing as a form of brain washing and manipulation. If you watch how he talks to his family it is all the signs of a narcissist. They either tear down, build up, or rotate between the two to manipulate how people feel so that they are in control. Its also things sociopaths do...

Edit: just look up narcissist sociopath. Sounds just like A

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I really appreciate that, they most def. are garbage people!

Oh I absolutely understand what people mean, it’s just frustrating to me that a group of people get classified by what they live in. Maybe it’s different elsewhere but here in Jacksonville Id say 85% of the “trailer parks” are actually filled with migrating seniors. They own a home up north where they live in the summer and winter here in their mobile homes. Mind you, at least when I purchased mine, they were not exactly cheap....I did purchase new and it was close to $100,000 plus I paid a yearly rental fee for my lot the park I was in(some paid monthly but I always used my tax return to pay my lot rental a year in advance). Like I said about 85% of the mobile home communities are bright and cheery, have several nicely kept playgrounds, a pool, etc. There are a few that are run down but most of the “trashy” communities here are actually apartment complexes. I know it’s a nit picky thing for me to say something but the term was used so dang much that I finally had to speak up.
Thanks for sharing your view. I know what you mean. Kinda like how sometimes a neighborhood is referred to as "ghetto" just because certain ethnicities live there, when in fact there are many "ethnic" communities around the world with middle to upper class people or retired people and they are nice places to live.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I mean these MFs were planning and scheming on going on “car rides” to fool Abbie like she was going to get a treat on a car ride during these times. Like... “we’re going to have the treat with us but pretend like we got it on the car ride.” WTF? Yes. Anything and everything that Abbie does is food and snack motivated. AnP you’ve created a monster for real. They get so annoyed with her asking for food that the camera cuts off or he edits the tit out of the situation ... but I don’t feel sorry for them cause they are the ones who did this.

How dumb do they look in this Tik-Tok

Especially Asa. My lord... please just sit down or go work out you bleeping idiot.

Ok and on Pig’s page her caption says something like they worked on crossing the street safely. Again- why the duck are y’all just now teaching her these basics? Unfortunately I don’t think that Abbie will ever cross a damn street safely on her own so they may as well stop with the BS and teach her something she will retain. It is too damn late.
They are just now doing this stuff with her because they have to in order to keep that scholarship for Abbie.
Period.
Until now, they barely interacted with her.
Especially in any way that could be interpreted as meaningful or educational.
IMO.

• Heart
I just can't with these people.
why does he keep posting of her in a bad way...I would kill my husband if he posted me looking like a fool for the world to see SMH i guess she doesnt care...but she looks ridiculous smh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Thanks for sharing your view. I know what you mean. Kinda like how sometimes a neighborhood is referred to as "ghetto" just because certain ethnicities live there, when in fact there are many "ethnic" communities around the world with middle to upper class people or retired people and they are nice places to live.
Yes exactly, I hate that expression as well.....mostly because as a kid, my Daddy lived in low-income housing apartments with my Grandma and his five siblings. Even all those years ago he was teased about living in the “ghetto” ....lots of amazing, compassionate, caring people live in the “ghetto” and “trailer parks” because it’s what they can afford and they are grateful to have a home. Just like lots of garbage people have new money and live in fancy huge homes.....and couldn’t care less.

• Heart
I’m sure a lot of this “homeschooling” BS is so they can have something to show the school system as far as what they’ve been doing. These idiots. P said in the vlog last night “shouldn’t be so hard since were vloggers” (paraphrased)...I knew they were thinking that and she totally said it. These fools... “yeah let’s teach our almost 15 year old child how to cross the street, how to cook... “ smh
I knew they were thinking that their vlogs would suffice but I have a feeling the Florida Department of Education, who oversees that scholarship money they get, ain't got time to watch weeks worth of their vlogs in lieu of filling out the actual required legal documents that the state requires.
They are so fuking delusional.
The fact she said it just confirms my opinion.
IMO.
😁

• Heart
You would think she would shelter in place...but she's an idiot and a grown woman for all intents and purposes.
IMO

That is fuking awesome!!!!
How did she become such good friends with the family in the first place? Sorry I’m just not familiar with it and I think the relationship is odd in general as to why she is with them constantly

• Heart
I really wish they would stop with the “ autism princess “
Right!! And they sure don't treat her like a princess. If they did, we wouldn't see so many pictures/videos of her looking like she needs a bath, hair like a bird's nest and feet all mucky.

Why didn't they dress her like a princess for her school Halloween party, instead of a box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch? Maaaybe Because they treat her like a product! Gotta pitch for those $ponsors, right Asa? I am surprised that they didn't dress her as a Dunkin cup last Halloween :rolleyes:

Who else noticed the switch from everything Cinnamon Toast Crunch in the old house to everything Dunkin in the new house? Wasn't Abbie's 13th birthday party theme actually Cinnamon Toast Crunch?? The one that "crazy" Nanny arranged for her?

In my opinion, "Autism Princess" is like her "brand" name, like Cinnamon Toast Crunch or Dunkin.... products to profit from. That's your "jam" right Asa??

#beabetterhuman

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I didn't read/see them trying to sell under eye cream but wtf now they are using the pandemic and everyone home to push more products? This situation making her so extra tired, just like you, but this over priced cream will help! You need this now more than ever! She has what you need!

I went through comments yesterday on new video and people still begging for Abs stim phone sound... really? I would be terrified how nuts these fans are. I can see them selling it soon...

Disgusting filth
Well if they are going to record her meltdown grunting for people to use as a ringtone, then they may as well post the whole meltdown on the vlog.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.