Fathering Autism #11 S.O.S. we need vlog content, gotta make back all the money we spent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You don’t actually know if she’s had a meltdown or not though, because the scenes are heavily edited- other than the dishwashing scene.
oh, yes, I know. I was thinking primarily of the dishwasher video. aka the rare instance where Asa actually stepped back and let her work without talking over her excessively and shoving the camera in her face.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Summer was unusually quiet in tonight vlog! Made a refreshing change!
Thanks for taking note of what you read here, Summer! 😂😂😂🤣🤣
And again, they let her sleep all day on and off and will complain AGAIN tomorrow they didn't get any sleep. She slept and behaved just great when Summer and Isaiah had her all those days. Did you hear Summer say this was the first time she ever gave Ab a bath? Ever? All those years she has known A and practically lived with them she never gave Abby a bath? WTH...Asa must like doing it. We know P is too lazy to.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Am I missing something? The vlog on FB,School just got real? It looks from the clothes that Abbie is wearing and P as well that these were all filmed at the beginning of the week.
I agree w those saying that Abbie slept very well when A&P were gone. And why is it that Isiah sits at the counter to do his work? Why not for the sake of no distractions,just do it in his room?
And again,not 1 but 2 coffe makers and they still need to run to DD every day?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Didn’t catch the “first bath” but. Wow I told you guys ... today’s vlog is like a hidden gem

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Am I missing something? The vlog on FB,School just got real? It looks from the clothes that Abbie is wearing and P as well that these were all filmed at the beginning of the week.
I agree w those saying that Abbie slept very well when A&P were gone. And why is it that Isiah sits at the counter to do his work? Why not for the sake of no distractions,just do it in his room?
And again,not 1 but 2 coffe makers and they still need to run to DD every day?
Think the Dd cups are reusable ones. The ones I saw were the branded plastic ones you can use at home.

I missed the first bath part... I thought she had since they used that bath foam stuff they went on about.... and does that mean her brother bathed her when she was gone? I am confused

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Today’s vlog gives a lot of insight into this family that I can’t even keep up with. Some have already been mentioned but definitely noticed - didn’t show her washing her hands (because we all know she can’t do it), the whole plate vs bowl thing (again since they treat her like a dog, she ALWAYS goes for a bowl... she’ll even get a bowl to ask them for food), the whole cooking a lousy sandwich situation, the knife being in reach of her was quite worrisome to me, Abbie doesn’t even know her room (Ass said let’s go to your room and she kept walking past it), and most of all the thing that got me was when they were by the pool and he was talking about his call with Abbie’s teacher and he goes something like - yeah we just have to do “what they want us to do” I think a real parent who wants to see their child succeed would have said “what we NEED to do”
You, Kermy and Lovesis have me belly laughing tonight. Thank you!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
if they keep giving her what they give her, I think so 100%..if I was them I would be afraid of that..the thing I dont get is, they always say "she is not a picky eater" and they give her all her food, why does it have to be junk food?? she will eat healthy food but they keep giving her junk,,,,its crazy to me
If I didn’t have my mother curtailing my eating when I was Abbies age I would of been very heavy, I love her for that, I have no eating disorder from it either, I’m 130 lbs at 5’3, which isn’t skinny but hardly fat

Reactions: 11
Didn’t catch the “first bath” but. Wow I told you guys ... today’s vlog is like a hidden gem
It was when Asa was interviewing Summer on the podcast he showed today from a while ago, but they were living in the new house. He keeps showing old vlogs cuz he has to get 2 a day for the big pay day.
Think the Dd cups are reusable ones. The ones I saw were the branded plastic ones you can use at home.

I missed the first bath part... I thought she had since they used that bath foam stuff they went on about.... and does that mean her brother bathed her when she was gone? I am confused
that was in the extra old vlog that A posted today when he interviewed Summer, for his podcast, but it wasnt that long ago cuz they were in this new house.

Reactions: 7
If I didn’t have my mother curtailing my eating when I was Abbies age I would of been very heavy, I love her for that, I have no eating disorder from it either, I’m 130 lbs at 5’3, which isn’t skinny but hardly fat
That is more than a great weight to height ratio if you ask me! Good job!!

• Heart
Oh they address consistency. They say they aren’t consistent in activities because Abbie will get bored. Oh give me a break! So here we go again, Abbie is calling the shots on what YALL teach her.

You find it more important to get her to learn to cook a grill cheese than other skills.

I nearly threw my phone when Priscila said “And always put the buttered side of the piece of bread up”

I have no problem with her helping but they are talking to her like she’s supposed to get it.
Exactly, she has no clue what they are asking her to do and even less interest. When they were cleaning up her bedroom, A and P did it all. He edited it to death and she still looked like she was doing nothing. Then all the cult leave comments about how well she did, I must be watching a different vlog to them.
They just won’t admit that she has probably reached her limit .

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Priss is just mindlessly talking Abbie through some cooking techniques for vlog footage. There’s no pre-planning what steps Abbie really needs to maybe learn something. They’ve admitted their just getting her off the couch here & there to help them w/ something. And my feelings on the dishes are this. As focused as Abbie is on food & the # of snacks & meals she demands & will continue to demand for the rest of her life, the least she can do is help unload a dishwasher. They should teach her to tie up the kitchen garbage as well. At least she can carry a garbage can outside too. I felt very relieved seeing her complete that task. Remember, she usually doesn’t DO anything. There is a good chance she’ll be living in a group home by her mid-20’s? Helping out skills are important.
Do ya’ll think A and P will put her in a group home in her 20’s? I don’t see it happening but I could be wrong

Reactions: 7
Exactly, she has no clue what they are asking her to do and even less interest. When they were cleaning up her bedroom, A and P did it all. He edited it to death and she still looked like she was doing nothing. Then all the cult leave comments about how well she did, I must be watching a different vlog to them.
They just won’t admit that she has probably reached her limit .
Screenshot_20200326-201505_Facebook.jpg here we go!
Screenshot_20200326-201505_Facebook.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
oh, yes, I know. I was thinking primarily of the dishwasher video. aka the rare instance where Asa actually stepped back and let her work without talking over her excessively and shoving the camera in her face.
I couldn’t believe my eyes on the dishwasher vlog, I’ve never seen her more focused and got more things right then wrong, how does that happen, it’s such a mysterious disorder, sometimes their so on and others waaaayyy off

• Heart
I couldn’t believe my eyes on the dishwasher vlog, I’ve never seen her more focused and got more things right then wrong, how does that happen, it’s such a mysteries disorder, sometimes their so on and others waaaayyy off
They most likely withheld snacks from her all day until she got that done. She knew what she was “working for.”

• Haha
How will Ab remember to turn off the heat, or even remember to put it on a plate and not burn herself, the kitchen and the whole house. While doing a ‘victory lap’ around the house.
I thought the same thing with trying to get her to help with the grilled cheese. She should not be prompted to assist with anything that is a potential safety hazard. She tried to have her help with the hamburger she was cooking on the stove too. I don’t allow my 4 yr old granddaughter around the stove/oven at all when I’m cooking and she is very bright and understands it can burn her. I still think she’s too young to help out so I can’t imagine thinking Abbie has any understanding. The knives out also freak me out within Abbie’s reach. They need to think toddler and have more safety in the kitchen when she’s in there.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
And again, they let her sleep all day on and off and will complain AGAIN tomorrow they didn't get any sleep. She slept and behaved just great when Summer and Isaiah had her all those days. Did you hear Summer say this was the first time she ever gave Ab a bath? Ever? All those years she has known A and practically lived with them she never gave Abby a bath? WTH...Asa must like doing it. We know P is too lazy to.
She's lying if she said that.
Remember the big deal Assa made about the silly foam that she used in her bath?
The silly foam that Bummer told him about?
They all lie through their teeth.
IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He was prompting her from behind the camera.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.