Fathering Autism #11 S.O.S. we need vlog content, gotta make back all the money we spent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think as far as the scamatizer she was trying to peddle, I saw that more than just the Purell companys claims eere being investigated/sued for fslse advertising now. No price gouging is being allowed either. Maybe LL decided to back off a little now.
Yes! I was watching something about this the other day that you can’t just be selling necessities at an outrageous price and that “big brother” is watching. I believe you are right on this and why she is no longer pushing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh ok lol I just googled it. I’m out of the loop.

“The VSCO girl is a fashion trend or subculture that became popular among teenagers in the summer of 2019. The term refers to the photography app VSCO. The fashion choices are relaxed and easygoing, and include oversized T-shirts, scrunchies, metal water bottles, Crocs, and beach-related fashion.”

She is still young and at that age so I guess I understand.
Only in 2019 she wasn’t a teenager.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Welcome! I say that as someone else who also came across this after my friend basically kept spamming me with their tit on her timeline. I can PROMISE you that 100% with out a doubt you can say anything you feel they're doing wrong and what you think should be done and they will address it because these fine folks on these sites provide them with 90% of their Vlog ideas. They read here and almost everything they post is to answer us without admitting they do.

Most youtubers actually read their hate pages, maybe not super famous ones but I admit, last time I was in one of these groups, I literally decided Trisha Paytas's nail colors for a good 2 months lol It was when she was 'dating' that Sean guy who was gay but she faked it for views. We called her Miss Piggy and he was 'her kermy' and so I made this joke about piggy matching......she got kermit shirts and green long as tit nails.

So yeah, they read here and we basically Father Autism. You'll get further with them as a hater then you ever would as a fan and we ALL have Abbie's best interests at heart and know that this isn't her fault.
🤔🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
1 min into the vlog....Asa says Abbie isn’t sleeping and says it’s not medication, not activity related, and not exercise related.

Suuuuuure. Then what is it because she slept fine when y’all were gone vacationing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Sorry if repeat, but he should really get these 2 warts frozen off. He’s likely getting refunded or gifted for mentioning the new (fit your wife’s big wrist) stretchy watch bands. And talking to his leghumpers like they too can afford an Apple watch! Most are living in a van down by the river, can’t afford services, but give them $ monthly!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I was trying to reply to the post abt teaching her to cross the road but can't find it
😕. Doesn't teaching abbie anything near a road rank up there with teaching abbie to open the gate. You have a young adult with IDD who tends to "elope" so yes teach her to escape or get flattened by a car...dumbasses

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Not defending anyone but it’s Florida and has been in the 80s every day....playing outside is really the only thing to do right now. If you saw me you’d think I’d been laying out or tanning, it’s just the color I get with any sun exposure. My Daddy is the same way, we get naturally dark even using super strong sun screen. When my oldest was little and in daycare, I went to drop her off the morning after my Dad had picked her up one afternoon and the owner came up and said “For over a year I have believed you were mixed race and when your Dad came in I realized you were just dark complexion like him”. My younger brother has been pulled MANY times for the “extra search” at the airport....due to being so dark lol....I’m blue-eyed with freckles but even when I was young and dumb using baby oil to “tan” I never had a sunburn.
I live in the panhandle and parts of this area have closed the beaches to Spring Breakers.

Reactions: 5
Oh they address consistency. They say they aren’t consistent in activities because Abbie will get bored. Oh give me a break! So here we go again, Abbie is calling the shots on what YALL teach her.

You find it more important to get her to learn to cook a grill cheese than other skills.

I nearly threw my phone when Priscila said “And always put the buttered side of the piece of bread up”

I have no problem with her helping but they are talking to her like she’s supposed to get it.

• Heart
  • Haha
They complain that Abbie is up all night. Maybe they should try keeping her up during the day instead of letting her nap?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
bleeping A literally said sometimes Abbie has a million things on her mind... and that is why she doesn’t sleep well. LMAO. Delusional duck. Yes a normal person with insomnia feels that way... because they literally have a million things on their mind . But Abbie? I’m wondering what she would be thinking about other than running away from you fucks and getting snacks.
I wish I could even begin to explain what keeps me up at night.

• Heart
  • Haha
“School” started at 1 pm. Can you guys imagine how much sleeping and learning is going on at the actual school for her? This tit is ridiculous. They really need to stop with this “life skills” tit too cause it is too damn late ...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
“School” started at 1 pm. Can you guys imagine how much sleeping and learning is going on at the school for her? This tit is ridiculous. They really need to stop with this “life skills” tit too cause it is too damn late ...
Exactly.
And why are they so hell bent on having her wash dishes?
I think it's about control with 🐖.
She would rather make Abbie do kitchen tasks than do them herself, even though it would be faster if she did them.
She makes me so sick.
It is so obvious those 2 had absolutely no idea what Abbie does at her school.
None.
After all that conversation about "all the things" the teacher had for them to work on it was clear they had no idea and were tripping out about ALL the work they had to actually do.
😄.
From what I've read, the Florida Department of Education is more concerned with what the school is doing, rather than the parents and there seems to be very little parental responsibility.
Now that there is some..
They are practically dumbfounded and you can tell it's killing them to have to actually interact with Abbie at all.
They thought closing school meant a continued vacation. Nothing for them to do but eat and sleep.
😀
IMO

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Just a question out of the blue

Do yall think Abbie will end up being real heavy like her parents?

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Absolutely - she’s now at the age where not everything she eats shows the day after. I guarantee once she hits 18 or 20 everything will start to show. It will be worse when she gets to 30. I will say that her shoulder blades are amazing and that will be hard to upkeep without exercise and proper eating as well.

Reactions: 10

if they keep giving her what they give her, I think so 100%..if I was them I would be afraid of that..the thing I dont get is, they always say "she is not a picky eater" and they give her all her food, why does it have to be junk food?? she will eat healthy food but they keep giving her junk,,,,its crazy to me

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh they address consistency. They say they aren’t consistent in activities because Abbie will get bored. Oh give me a break! So here we go again, Abbie is calling the shots on what YALL teach her.

You find it more important to get her to learn to cook a grill cheese than other skills.

I nearly threw my phone when Priscila said “And always put the buttered side of the piece of bread up”

I have no problem with her helping but they are talking to her like she’s supposed to get it.
P tells Assss... "she just finished making her lunch" .. Assss says .. oh great!.... Actually P moved her hands in such a way to do some tasks.. that A had no idea what or why she was doing it. Did you notice how they didn't show her washing her hands? Its like trying to show a 2 year old how to make their lunch.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think that JSA made her the lunch person (handing out the food for the other kids) in order to minimize her running around and stealing food from others... thoughts??

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.