Fathering Autism #11 S.O.S. we need vlog content, gotta make back all the money we spent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right!! And they sure don't treat her like a princess. If they did, we wouldn't see so many pictures/videos of her looking like she needs a bath, hair like a bird's nest and feet all mucky.

Why didn't they dress her like a princess for her school Halloween party, instead of a box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch? Maaaybe Because they treat her like a product! Gotta pitch for those $ponsors, right Asa? I am surprised that they didn't dress her as a Dunkin cup last Halloween :rolleyes:

Who else noticed the switch from everything Cinnamon Toast Crunch in the old house to everything Dunkin in the new house? Wasn't Abbie's 13th birthday party theme actually Cinnamon Toast Crunch?? The one that "crazy" Nanny arranged for her?

In my opinion, "Autism Princess" is like her "brand" name, like Cinnamon Toast Crunch or Dunkin.... products to profit from. That's your "jam" right Asa??

#beabetterhuman
I mentioned this last year, but when they went to their 1st YT event, there was a Cinn Toast Crunch booth. Which tells me that YT were getting kickbacks ($ &/or free cereal). Abbie eats anything. One can go back & find the vlog when they started feeding her that junky cereal. They fed her sugary cereal in the vlog for a long time until they tried the Cheerio’s w/ sugary cereal on top routine. And also feeding her fruit, etc.

(good thing i read what i wrote as it had changed it to kinky cereal... ahhaha)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh they address consistency. They say they aren’t consistent in activities because Abbie will get bored. Oh give me a break! So here we go again, Abbie is calling the shots on what YALL teach her.

You find it more important to get her to learn to cook a grill cheese than other skills.

I nearly threw my phone when Priscila said “And always put the buttered side of the piece of bread up”

I have no problem with her helping but they are talking to her like she’s supposed to get it.
this killed me. why put all this effort into "teaching her how to make a grilled cheese"?? "so then we get a spatula and check it." yes, because she'd really understand this. they should have focused with her on the simple things. getting out the plate, getting her drink. why confuse her with stuff about turning the pan on and which side of the bread goes up?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
if they keep giving her what they give her, I think so 100%..if I was them I would be afraid of that..the thing I dont get is, they always say "she is not a picky eater" and they give her all her food, why does it have to be junk food?? she will eat healthy food but they keep giving her junk,,,,its crazy to me
Her ST should know better (& P&A should tell her) than to give her m&m’s. Assa could show up to ST w/ Abbie w/ carrots chopped into coin shape & she’d gobble that up as her reward. Even pieces of chopped celery would work for Abbie.

Well if they are going to record her meltdown grunting for people to use as a ringtone, then they may as well post the whole meltdown on the vlog.
I sincerely hope they DON’T! Many autistic people HATE having their meltdowns posted for the world to see, and yet there you guys can see yet ANOTHER reason why #ActuallyAutistic people hate this family! They’ve been called out on this for years now, but it’s all about the $$$ :(
Sorry, but it bugs me that autistic people are frequently ignored, and also that *we’re* supposed to be the ones with no empathy...🤣🙍‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
this killed me. why put all this effort into "teaching her how to make a grilled cheese"?? "so then we get a spatula and check it." yes, because she'd really understand this. they should have focused with her on the simple things. getting out the plate, getting her drink. why confuse her with stuff about turning the pan on and which side of the bread goes up?
They are pretending to be schooling her for the vlog and the State of Florida.
OT (occupational therapy) 🐖 said.
Lmao!
Really?
Abbie had zero clue what was happening. None.
The girl is IDD. Ffs.
That damn sandwich was fuking burned too.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Priss is just mindlessly talking Abbie through some cooking techniques for vlog footage. There’s no pre-planning what steps Abbie really needs to maybe learn something. They’ve admitted their just getting her off the couch here & there to help them w/ something. And my feelings on the dishes are this. As focused as Abbie is on food & the # of snacks & meals she demands & will continue to demand for the rest of her life, the least she can do is help unload a dishwasher. They should teach her to tie up the kitchen garbage as well. At least she can carry a garbage can outside too. I felt very relieved seeing her complete that task. Remember, she usually doesn’t DO anything. There is a good chance she’ll be living in a group home by her mid-20’s? Helping out skills are important.

• Heart
Summer was unusually quiet in tonight vlog! Made a refreshing change!
Thanks for taking note of what you read here, Summer! 😂😂😂🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Today’s vlog gives a lot of insight into this family that I can’t even keep up with. Some have already been mentioned but definitely noticed - didn’t show her washing her hands (because we all know she can’t do it), the whole plate vs bowl thing (again since they treat her like a dog, she ALWAYS goes for a bowl... she’ll even get a bowl to ask them for food), the whole cooking a lousy sandwich situation, the knife being in reach of her was quite worrisome to me, Abbie doesn’t even know her room (Ass said let’s go to your room and she kept walking past it), and most of all the thing that got me was when they were by the pool and he was talking about his call with Abbie’s teacher and he goes something like - yeah we just have to do “what they want us to do” I think a real parent who wants to see their child succeed would have said “what we NEED to do”

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I just...can't with the level of inconsistency in today's vlog. first off, they say their teacher has given them the green light on Abbie's schedule and that she said to keep that every day, it's great. awesome. the first thing Asa says is that they will mix it up because they are "real people" and Abbie will get bored doing it that way. umm...her actual teacher said to keep that schedule every day. if it were me, I'd take that and stick to it as much as possible.

then later in her room, this is an actual quote: "Abbie doesn't clean her room very often, usually we just come in here and do it. all these little things, just like anything else, the more she does them, the better she'll get at it. I'm just excited to see how this progresses. [...] It's kind of a lot of things we do anyway, we just don't do it as much, you know." umm well, you just acknowledged that she doesn't do these things at home. even though she does them at school and at home reinforcement would help her learn the task. so why claim these are things you do??

Priss is just mindlessly talking Abbie through some cooking techniques for vlog footage. There’s no pre-planning what steps Abbie really needs to maybe learn something. They’ve admitted their just getting her off the couch here & there to help them w/ something. And my feelings on the dishes are this. As focused as Abbie is on food & the # of snacks & meals she demands & will continue to demand for the rest of her life, the least she can do is help unload a dishwasher. They should teach her to tie up the kitchen garbage as well. At least she can carry a garbage can outside too. I felt very relieved seeing her complete that task. Remember, she usually doesn’t DO anything. There is a good chance she’ll be living in a group home by her mid-20’s? Helping out skills are important.
oh, I completely agree with all of this. I was glad to see the dishwasher video, and that she can do the garbage task as well. I like seeing her being able to complete those tasks, and it's nice to see her be successful at something without a meltdown. but that's why I think they should have focused more on her getting out the plate and getting a glass of water instead of "cooking a grilled cheese" that even in a group home, she would never be doing. these little tasks to make her just slightly more sufficient. like in yesterday's vlog (I think it was yesterday) she kept reaching for a DD cup to try to drink from it and Isaiah kept taking it away (which don't get me started on how they are still out getting DD multiple times a day.....). but if she could just get up and get herself a drink if she wants one, that would benefit all of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Funny, P said school said to be consistent with the routine... P ssid they should... A then talks over her to say they shouldn't or she will get bored... wtf A the school.us constantly on you about consistency and reinforcement why constantly go against that? What is the benefits for you to not do what every single other being on the planet knows is best for Abby? Other than intentionally sabotaging her I don't understand what the goal is...

Honestly having Ab helping with food and dishes is a good thing. At worse it helps with motor skills and following instructions. It isn't about her learning to do it alone. People saying they should engage her but then also saying they shouldn't be having her do things... it contradicts itself. Better her be doing something then sit rocking in a corner.

It was funny how overwhelmed A was with the school stuff from her teacher. Just think if he actually cared about her schooling and reinforcing at home he would have known all these things already. It's really sad.

Does seem that AnP are probably clashing off camera a lot more now. You get glimpses of it bleeding through on the vlogs. Probably not edited out because A thinks he is right and makes him look superior.

Edit to apologize if I made no sense. Migraine has me all wonky

Last edited:
  • Heart
It really bothers me how Abbie is overly congratulated in nearly EVERYTHING she does or is constantly being rewarded ALL the freaking time. Abbie could fart and Assa would be like, "Good girl! You're so smart. Yes you are!" And then as for Isaiah, I rarely hear Assa congratulate his son on things, or if he does, it's done in a way where he's for the most part, insulting him or making him a joke.
again, ditto!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
They are pretending to be schooling her for the vlog and the State of Florida.
OT (occupational therapy) 🐖 said.
Lmao!
Really?
Abbie had zero clue what was happening. None.
The girl is IDD. Ffs.
That damn sandwich was fuking burned too.
How will Ab remember to turn off the heat, or even remember to put it on a plate and not burn herself, the kitchen and the whole house. While doing a ‘victory lap’ around the house.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

I would feel a little uncomfortable wearing an oversized tshirt to appear I have no pants on. It doesn’t look the same as a dress to me.
What was this from? She seems comfortable enough to dress like that everyday like at least have some kind of decency, no matter how close she is to these people they are not her family and frankly its just weird, sometimes when she has her legs up on the couch you can see all her cellulite and I get that its hot there but just why

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Howstly,I think this homeschooling crap is due to what they read here. Many have questioned exactly what Abbie can/can’t do. Many have also questioned what exactly is it she has learned,and needs to learn.
we all know they throw around “typical teen” and “independent” like that will make everything A-ok! It won’t!
Just because you held her hand to make a grilled sandwich,does not mean she can do it herself.
She will,unless some sort of miracle happens,be reliant on someone to do for her the rest of her life.

Sure,the fanatics eat it up,but at this point they would eat ground glass of it meant getting their fix of the Maas family.
People who claim they are crying when they see whatever it is Abbie “does” seriously need to seek professional help.

• Heart
Funny, P said school said to be consistent with the routine... P ssid they should... A then talks over her to say they shouldn't or she will get bored... wtf A the school.us constantly on you about consistency and reinforcement why constantly go against that? What is the benefits for you to not do what every single other being on the planet knows is best for Abby? Other than intentionally sabotaging her I don't understand what the goal is...

Honestly having Ab helping with food and dishes is a good thing. At worse it helps with motor skills and following instructions. It isn't about her learning to do it alone. People saying they should engage her but then also saying they shouldn't be having her do things... it contradicts itself. Better her be doing something then sit rocking in a corner.

It was funny how overwhelmed A was with the school stuff from her teacher. Just think if he actually cared about her schooling and reinforcing at home he would have known all these things already. It's really sad.

Does seem that AnP are probably clashing off camera a lot more now. You get glimpses of it bleeding through on the vlogs. Probably not edited out because A thinks he is right and makes him look superior.
I would say because Asa is a big horses ass, but we saw in their TIKTOK Priscilla is a big horses ass as well.

• Haha
  • Heart
Modern day slavery? Minion, brainwashed, socially isolating, 22 year old stuck forever with a 16 year mentality. Does anyone know how her grades were at the NY school? Why isn’t she using this time to do prep work for future assignments, like a felt story board, or cutting up magazine pages into colours to make a collage rainbow? Basic grade school career development stuff?
I just transferred to that school and they dont just take anybody, you have to show that your grades and participation are above good enough to even be considered a spot there so I imagine she must have been doing good in order to stay there

Reactions: 10
I think it’s good to have Abbie participate in activities but there are so many other things they could show Abbie doing that would actually be beneficial to her and other parents of autistic children watching, but we don’t ever see that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I just...can't with the level of inconsistency in today's vlog. first off, they say their teacher has given them the green light on Abbie's schedule and that she said to keep that every day, it's great. awesome. the first thing Asa says is that they will mix it up because they are "real people" and Abbie will get bored doing it that way. umm...her actual teacher said to keep that schedule every day. if it were me, I'd take that and stick to it as much as possible.

then later in her room, this is an actual quote: "Abbie doesn't clean her room very often, usually we just come in here and do it. all these little things, just like anything else, the more she does them, the better she'll get at it. I'm just excited to see how this progresses. [...] It's kind of a lot of things we do anyway, we just don't do it as much, you know." umm well, you just acknowledged that she doesn't do these things at home. even though she does them at school and at home reinforcement would help her learn the task. so why claim these are things you do??

oh, I completely agree with all of this. I was glad to see the dishwasher video, and that she can do the garbage task as well. I like seeing her being able to complete those tasks, and it's nice to see her be successful at something without a meltdown. but that's why I think they should have focused more on her getting out the plate and getting a glass of water instead of "cooking a grilled cheese" that even in a group home, she would never be doing. these little tasks to make her just slightly more sufficient. like in yesterday's vlog (I think it was yesterday) she kept reaching for a DD cup to try to drink from it and Isaiah kept taking it away (which don't get me started on how they are still out getting DD multiple times a day.....). but if she could just get up and get herself a drink if she wants one, that would benefit all of them.
You don’t actually know if she’s had a meltdown or not though, because the scenes are heavily edited- other than the dishwashing scene.

• Heart
They store their wet dish sponges in the outdated dark cabinet pullout? Bet the bacteria & mold spores love that! Then they wash that nasty crap all over their dishes. #nocommonsense

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.