Fathering Autism #11 S.O.S. we need vlog content, gotta make back all the money we spent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asa can take his SNACK of scallops with wine sauce and shove it where the sun don't shine
I'm a couple days behind

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I just...can't with the level of inconsistency in today's vlog. first off, they say their teacher has given them the green light on Abbie's schedule and that she said to keep that every day, it's great. awesome. the first thing Asa says is that they will mix it up because they are "real people" and Abbie will get bored doing it that way. umm...her actual teacher said to keep that schedule every day. if it were me, I'd take that and stick to it as much as possible.

then later in her room, this is an actual quote: "Abbie doesn't clean her room very often, usually we just come in here and do it. all these little things, just like anything else, the more she does them, the better she'll get at it. I'm just excited to see how this progresses. [...] It's kind of a lot of things we do anyway, we just don't do it as much, you know."
I am so glad I read replies before I posted because I was going to mention both of the points you made!😊
I would like to add that when Ass said Abbie would get bored I think he thought the vlog would get boring but didn't want to say that. Also Ass has to be king tit of turd island. He ain't gonna have no teacher tell him what to do.
Being consistent is exactly what Abbie needs to master skills.
It's all about the money huh Ass.

It really bothers me how Abbie is overly congratulated in nearly EVERYTHING she does or is constantly being rewarded ALL the freaking time. Abbie could fart and Assa would be like, "Good girl! You're so smart. Yes you are!"
I agree, it's way to over the top. It's like they are praising one of their dogs.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I think they may feel pressured to keep up with other autism Youtubers . His fans are now watching Jen and Nick and they do way more than Abbie.

Nicks dad(not sure his name) mentions that Fathering Autism has started homeschooling so he wanted to show Nicks homeschooling day. You see his dad is attentive but you also see Nick is able to atleast follow routine.

And let me just say, there is nothing wrong with the fact that Abbie isn’t as advanced as Nick or Jen. The thing is, Asa and Priscilla constantly try to pretend her skills are more than what they are instead of just being honest with where she is.

Exactly but yet Priscilla kept interrupting Isaiah about his schooling and his plans as if she knows it so well.
I just feel bad for Abbie because they are not engaging her in things she can do or might enjoy. They want her to be self-sufficient but honestly thats never going to happen. She is severely developmentally delayed in all areas. Autism seems to be the least of her issues. It is very sad I’m sure for them but they need to be realistic especially if she is nearly 15 yo.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Asa can take his SNACK of scallops with wine sauce and shove it where the sun don't shine
I'm a couple days behind
That nodding & hand sign whatever it was made me wanna beat the crap out of his blubbery face. 💁🏻‍♀️

PRICK.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Miss piggy seems very happy . I wonder if it’s because Summer is back and she doesn’t have to see to Abbie all the time.
They really need to sort her hair out, she looks dreadful.
Yes to me it looks like she have pulled away from her daughter alot.....now the puppy is pretty girl and getting all the cuddles

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I thought the same thing with trying to get her to help with the grilled cheese. She should not be prompted to assist with anything that is a potential safety hazard. She tried to have her help with the hamburger she was cooking on the stove too. I don’t allow my 4 yr old granddaughter around the stove/oven at all when I’m cooking and she is very bright and understands it can burn her. I still think she’s too young to help out so I can’t imagine thinking Abbie has any understanding. The knives out also freak me out within Abbie’s reach. They need to think toddler and have more safety in the kitchen when she’s in there.
I wholeheartedly agree. A has said many times that Abbie doesn't have a concept of danger or what can hurt her. By his own words, he is admitting that if Abbie is doing or attempting to do something that can potentially harm her (touch a boiling pot with her bare hands etc), it's not going to occur to her that she will hurt herself. I get wanting to include her in things. She SHOULD be included in things - but not something that has a significant risk of harm to it.

I just...can't with the level of inconsistency in today's vlog. first off, they say their teacher has given them the green light on Abbie's schedule and that she said to keep that every day, it's great. awesome. the first thing Asa says is that they will mix it up because they are "real people" and Abbie will get bored doing it that way. umm...her actual teacher said to keep that schedule every day. if it were me, I'd take that and stick to it as much as possible.

then later in her room, this is an actual quote: "Abbie doesn't clean her room very often, usually we just come in here and do it. all these little things, just like anything else, the more she does them, the better she'll get at it. I'm just excited to see how this progresses. [...] It's kind of a lot of things we do anyway, we just don't do it as much, you know." umm well, you just acknowledged that she doesn't do these things at home. even though she does them at school and at home reinforcement would help her learn the task. so why claim these are things you do??
I just can't with the school schedule thing. You checked in with the school to see if they approve the schedule you made up, they said that's great, that's what you should do every day. Asa's first reaction is to say 'we won't be doing that'. Seriously?? Is your need for total control THAT bad?? You can't go along with what the school says because YOUR way of doing it is better. Yes, you're "real people". But, right now you're supposed to be trying to somewhat replicate what her school days are like because she can't be in school right now. If you think she's going to throw fits from having the same schedule every day... trust me, she will have a lot more tantrums the LESS routine and schedule she has. You've seen how easily she melts down when you guys travel or do something that isn't her regular routine.
Or, is it that doing her school schedule would interfere with you basically doing what you want, when you want to and you don't want to be inconvenienced? Or that you're so used to her being at school for 7 hrs a day and having respite and aba with Brandy that you can't handle taking care of Abbie without all of that help and support??

Abbie cleaning her room is such an easy thing you could get her into doing. Again, this requires consistency which you seem to have an aversion to. Even if she doesn't do it picture perfect, all she has to do is put her blankets and pillows back on her bed and put her toys back in the toy box. I think this is something she can handle. She's resistant to it now because you very rarely make her do it and she knows you'll give in if she throws a big tantrum or signs break 10 times.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Funny, P said school said to be consistent with the routine... P ssid they should... A then talks over her to say they shouldn't or she will get bored... wtf A the school.us constantly on you about consistency and reinforcement why constantly go against that? What is the benefits for you to not do what every single other being on the planet knows is best for Abby? Other than intentionally sabotaging her I don't understand what the goal is...

Honestly having Ab helping with food and dishes is a good thing. At worse it helps with motor skills and following instructions. It isn't about her learning to do it alone. People saying they should engage her but then also saying they shouldn't be having her do things... it contradicts itself. Better her be doing something then sit rocking in a corner.

It was funny how overwhelmed A was with the school stuff from her teacher. Just think if he actually cared about her schooling and reinforcing at home he would have known all these things already. It's really sad.

Does seem that AnP are probably clashing off camera a lot more now. You get glimpses of it bleeding through on the vlogs. Probably not edited out because A thinks he is right and makes him look superior.

Edit to apologize if I made no sense. Migraine has me all wonky
Arrogant, narcissistic people do not like to follow directions and rules,in my opinion. I have unfortunately had to deal/live with a few. To him, he is the expert so technically he can do what he wants.

Regarding Abbie's chores. I was one of the commenters, not exactly, saying for her to not do them, rather questioning the area of priority. Crawl. Walk. Run. If you try to teach a baby to run before they crawl, you will just end up holding them the entire time. Why not start her with very basic things like personal care and discipline first. She has been working on the dishwasher thing for 7-8 years, now he admits that she doesn't tidy her own room.

Okay, in a group home, I would think it would be helpful to the community and caregivers to have someone who can do chores, yes agreed. But what if that someone cannot bathe, toilet, brush hair/teeth, clothe or feed themselves properly nor tidy their room? Worse, if that someone is loud and stomps and yells around people with sensitive sensory issues, turns lights off when irritated, claps loudly, steals food, wants to wrestle, kick and "play" aggressively?? In my opinion, learning chores is great AFTER she has achieved some discipline and skill in the later things mentioned.

Many here mentioned that most Autistic people are calm and sweet with quirks. Based on the many videos of Abbie at school, she is the one wildly running around at school. She is already too big for this behavior, it is not cute. Stealing (btw, in the old house they show that she would steal more than food, she would get blankets from the closets, others personal belongings and other items they found in her "nest" in her room....yeah they laughed like it was cute), wildly running around. If Asa was smart he would ask the school to video her entire day for a week, to learn from the real experts how to help Abbie.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Arsewipe is a complete control freak. I think Isaiah is afraid of saying what he really thinks around him. Any father that belittles his child to make himself look better is not a proper father.
He bounces round that house like the king of the castle daring anyone to disagree. He is so far up his own arse. When I watch the vlogs I just wonder what normal real man would make of him.
He absolutely spoils the autism princess to the point where she gets her own way if she stamps her feet. Between them they have created a not very likeable child who will grow into a not very likeable 300lb woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Did you hear Summer say this was the first time she ever gave Ab a bath? Ever?
:unsure: Wait. What? Wasn't there a conversation between Prisilly and Summer a while back about some type of bath foam that summer was using with Abbie? Maybe I misunderstood, someone fill me in.

Also, that would mean that Isaiah had to bathe Abbie while A and P were in Cabo!!?? Summer could have atleast bathed her then so Isaiah didn't have to do it!!

I don't know what to make of this nonsense :cautious:. They tell too many lies, who knows what is really going on over there?!

This is what I see:
👵🤡

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I just can't!

What is wrong with these people? Their comments are just insane. Someone loves her ponytail whipping back and forth when she rocks?

As far as Abbie eating. Isn't that all she see her parents do? P did not get to 500 pounds by dieting, she has to be eating all day long.

BTW, Asa...stop complaining about school and how hard and REAL it is. You are not homeschooling Abbie, you are simply parenting. Now if she was NT and doing actual HS work? Then maybe you have something to say. What you two are doing is simply being a parent. You claim she hates routine, then loves routine.

Ask Summer and Isiah for advice about Abbie sleeping. She sure did it when you two slobs were not home. Basic parenting...if you want them to sleep at night, don't allow naps.

Summer!! If you are out jogging those shorts would be fine, but you aren't. You are in a home with two males that are not family and your shorts are way too short. It is inappropriate.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
First..more bragging about their Apple watches. I'm so happy that Assa let us all know he has 2, P has 1, and Summer has 1.
Hmmm, and where is Isaiah's Apple watch, won't that be useful for a college bound student ?? Where is Abbie's emergency contact special needs bracelet??

Maybe that's not in the sales pitch :unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hmmm, and where is Isaiah's Apple watch, won't that be useful for a college bound student ?? Where is Abbie's emergency contact special needs bracelet??

Maybe that's not in the sales pitch :unsure:

She ate it.

I just watched Jenn's latest video. Love her phrase: "Well, it's always a good day when you don't step in poop."

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Teaching Ab to touch knives and play with the stove is abuse as far as I'm concerned, dangerous abuse for freaking views. They will think so when she burns the house down. The "homeschool" thing has passed the point of laughable and gotten to the point of offensive. They are not homeschooling they are creating bad fake content. Pushing two vlogs a day proves they don't have money for "all the things"... oh and if P says one more thing about "the family business" I'm literally going to heave. Clearly I need coffee cause I have more to rant about :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Teaching Ab to touch knives and play with the stove is abuse as far as I'm concerned, dangerous abuse for freaking views. They will think so when she burns the house down. The "homeschool" thing has passed the point of laughable and gotten to the point of offensive. They are not homeschooling they are creating bad fake content. Pushing two vlogs a day proves they don't have money for "all the things"... oh and if P says one more thing about "the family business" I'm literally going to heave. Clearly I need coffee cause I have more to rant about :rolleyes:
The family Scam would be more appropriate.

I wonder what JSA think when they see these vids? Are they teaching her to use the stove and knives as part of her schoolwork. That cheese sandwich bit was hilarious/sad...Abbie had no idea she was even "cooking" ... the one thing she may retain is how to turn on the stove and how to put things in a hot pan. They only do things that the "fans" will be impressed by ... and these are all heavily edited.

Reactions: 11
What we are now seeing w these vlogs is pure acting. For the most part they are using posts on here and maybe other sites to “ideas”
Take for instance the many times people have asked why P isn’t as involved w Abbie as A usually is. Now,not only is she in almost very shot,she’s using that saccharine voice to make it sound like she is having the time of her life and just oh so full of patience.
The constant flaunting of the Apple watches? Sounds like they are trying wry hard to get someone from Apple to pay attention. Again,the fanatics don’t get they are paying for all the fluff. Wonder how many of them have purchased one for themselves,yet have no issue buying one for the squad.
And I still don’t get the food vlogs. Not sure if people are paying for those/recipes. That crap she passed of w the scallops..ick..what a way to ruin a perfectly good(not cheap) seafood.
As for the side by side makeup thingy...was something suggested here as well-befor/after. Makes no difference as she uses all the wrong colors. But hey,her fans think it’s wonderful and eat it up.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.