Fathering Autism #109 Please be kind to Asa's poor wife, Next stop for her is 600 lb life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They could use it to teach the steps to feed Sandy and Maverick. They can use it to explain when she can/cannot do things like go in the pool or for a cart ride. If they aren't, they are missing out on so many functions of this app that make it absolutely wonderful. And nope, I didn't wait for a therapist to design these pages for him. I did it myself to show him how to do a chore in daily life, or explain why he couldn't go in his pool on a rainy day.
Is that a Dynavox app for the Ipad?

Reactions: 5
I see what you mean. They never interact with her using the device because I really dont think they have a clue how to use it in a positive therapeutic way. They need to be taught and words fail me that they haven't been shown when she first got it.

As for Vlogmas, hes started already with that wretched elf. I found something on his Ig with Hogboy and him retrieving mountains of Christmas baubles from the garage. So childish. I cannot believe that Hogboy wanted anything to do with it. He is so immature.
but it would take effort to do these things for Abbie. They would have to do something that would benefit her and not them. Great autism parenting going on 👍🏻

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Hmm. Isaiah is still home. Check him out in P's latest instagram post.
He is so cringe I get embarrassed for him, and I dont even like him.

• Haha
  • Sick
Hmm. Isaiah is still home. Check him out in P's latest instagram post.
He is so cringe I get embarrassed for him, and I dont even like him.
How bleeping embarrassing. I swear they've told him they will cut him off if he doesn't participate in all this dumb vlog stuff. Putting him in women's Christmas PJS????? And I swear his words were very slurry in that IG story. I think they've got him medicated too - but what would amp him up like that?? If it was for anxiety or adhd it would calm him...
1638219803334.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
So I read a very interesting article written by a Dr who specializes in Autism. He has found that many meltdowns & aggression are caused by pain especially when the patient is nonverbal. Overall it takes many Dr visits to be able to diagnose the source of pain. Considering how often Abbie sees her Primary Care Dr(which isn’t often) I wonder if this is the root of many of Abbies actions. Her fat lazy parents can’t bring themselves to have her examined often enough to find out if Abbie is in constant pain. It’s just to hard for Assa & Piggy to make sure that Abbie is in good shape & not experiencing any pain They just blow it off and say things like a hurt ankle really don’t bother her. Such low life garbage parents!🤬😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
How bleeping embarrassing. I swear they've told him they will cut him off if he doesn't participate in all this dumb vlog stuff. Putting him in women's Christmas PJS????? And I swear his words were very slurry in that IG story. I think they've got him medicated too - but what would amp him up like that?? If it was for anxiety or adhd it would calm him...View attachment 895773
he’s in too deep with the indoctrination.
he’s probably just as drunk as A&P

• Haha
Reactions: 13
he’s in too deep with the indoctrination.
he’s probably just as drunk as A&P
I am sure they, or at least P, let him drink. Likely sipply it for his house too. P is obsessed with being her son's bestyie, and just someone his age.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
So I read a very interesting article written by a Dr who specializes in Autism. He has found that many meltdowns & aggression are caused by pain especially when the patient is nonverbal. Overall it takes many Dr visits to be able to diagnose the source of pain. Considering how often Abbie sees her Primary Care Dr(which isn’t often) I wonder if this is the root of many of Abbies actions. Her fat lazy parents can’t bring themselves to have her examined often enough to find out if Abbie is in constant pain. It’s just to hard for Assa & Piggy to make sure that Abbie is in good shape & not experiencing any pain They just blow it off and say things like a hurt ankle really don’t bother her. Such low life garbage parents!🤬😡
It wouldn’t surprise me if she was in pain. People with autism also experience pain differently because they process pain differently. What is just a light touch to you or me could feel like someone sticking pins into them to an autistic person. It’s usually why autistic people don’t like to be touched. Who knows what actual pain feels like to abbie 😢 it’s so sad they don’t take her health seriously.

• Sad
  • Angry
She often does things, and behaves in ways, that indicate pain, discomfort, and illness. I think to them because she can't vocalize it they don't have to worry about it. Plus it is too much trouble for them to either take her to the doctor or at least figure it out on their own.

They treat her like a dog they are stuck with but don't really like. They post pictures of her and try and teach her tricks on camera but any other time she is chained up and ignored. Maybe yelled at if she is too loud or gets into something. They were cute when they were puppies but the novelty is gone

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
I see what you mean. They never interact with her using the device because I really dont think they have a clue how to use it in a positive therapeutic way. They need to be taught and words fail me that they haven't been shown when she first got it.
They don't interact with her, period.
They speak at her, they tell her what to do and feel, they move her hands and body to do what they want her to do. They ignore her communication unless it conforms to what they want.

We apparently see the best of their day - we see what they want us to see.
They show approximately zero minutes of actually interacting with Abbie in any sort of meaningful way.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
They could use it to teach the steps to feed Sandy and Maverick. They can use it to explain when she can/cannot do things like go in the pool or for a cart ride. If they aren't, they are missing out on so many functions of this app that make it absolutely wonderful. And nope, I didn't wait for a therapist to design these pages for him. I did it myself to show him how to do a chore in daily life, or explain why he couldn't go in his pool on a rainy day.
You are an amazing mom! I loved how you set this up but I've got to admit that seeing your doggos on the "give" was square was genius.

• Heart
I can't even imagine how uncomfortable Abbie is in her own body - her muscle tone is so week and her neck and back/posture looks SO painful. And keep in mind she probably has never been to the dentist - who knows what shape her teeth are in. Just her day to day life has to be painful.

• Sad
  • Heart
Looks like there’s been drama in the slime sisterhood. 😂😂. Last image cut off - you don’t have to be best friends… Beware of the frenemies?? They are like first graders.
2C82B880-A06C-40FB-B71C-D79F203949E2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
It wouldn’t surprise me if she was in pain. People with autism also experience pain differently because they process pain differently. What is just a light touch to you or me could feel like someone sticking pins into them to an autistic person. It’s usually why autistic people don’t like to be touched. Who knows what actual pain feels like to abbie 😢 it’s so sad they don’t take her health seriously.

That hump she has in her spine/neck should be checked out certainly. We've had my boy checked out for so many things over the years. It wasn't until he was finally treated for his tics and we started addressing those properly and all the anxiety/PTSD he had from all the years he went through hell because it was assumed to be all *behavioral*, that his meltdowns significantly decreased. I wonder if they ever think she may have a headache when aggression just happens "out of the blue" like that? See, THAT is another time they can use her AAC to ask her what hurts/are you hurt?

Behavior is communication. We literally racked our brains day and night, researched, took data, for months/years to put the pieces together. Hell, I even did my STATS project on him to see if my hypothesis was correct (that his tics correlated to his aggression-I was right. They did.).

You are an amazing mom! I loved how you set this up but I've got to admit that seeing your doggos on the "give" was square was genius.
Awww, thanks! Getting both doggos to sit for that picture took lots of treats LOL

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Looks like there’s been drama in the slime sisterhood. 😂😂. Last image cut off - you don’t have to be best friends… Beware of the frenemies?? They are like first graders.
View attachment 896042
this, ladies and gentleman, is a 40 year old, dainty, working mother of 2! Well played Cilla, a passive aggressive Facebook post will set things straight for sure! 👏🏻 🎉 and oh so mature, couldn’t have handled any better myself.

Get a grip on your life, you can fall out with people and not plaster it all over Facebook.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
this, ladies and gentleman, is a 40 year old, dainty, working mother of 2! Well played Cilla, a passive aggressive Facebook post will set things straight for sure! 👏🏻 🎉 and oh so mature, couldn’t have handled any better myself.

Get a grip on your life, you can fall out with people and not plaster it all over Facebook.
Priscilla can't help but post everything. She lacks the ability to regulateand self-soothe so she has to throw all her tit out there. I wonder if this is why Asa mentioned Piggy was/is having trouble at work. I was thinking SW, but I'm sure Slimelife is full of women talking tit behind each other's backs. You don't pick these friends, so I wouldn't call this sisterhood not forced and fake.

Wow, Asa is just throwing up all their old Vlogmass crap for people to rewatch. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Profit First!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.