Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

convert70

VIP Member
I hope my comme t didn't offend you. I never noticed it before on her. My dad had it. I think he had surgery in his 40s for it. Take care 🙂
It's all good. No offense taken. You just don't hear about it much so it does appear strange to a lot of people

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Kimmied

VIP Member
I'm with ya sister. Im a Wolverine fan and today was The Game. We've lost the last 8. I nearly died 100x this afternoon! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
My poor Buckeyes. Now I wait for the Browns to fall to the (blechy) Ravens. Good game, Xichigan. You totally deserved the W!

Never been a fan of college football
I really like college and high school football best. I was born a Die Hard Buckeye and will always be. Unless it’s the Army-Navy game! Go Midshipmen! My daddy’s alma mater. He was an A-4 pilot. At 82, he’s mad that he’s not allowed to fly for fun anymore. He thought now being a retired Vice Admiral that every body should do as he says. My mother strongly disagrees. Last year I couldn’t go down and watch with them. Can’t go this year either. Hopefully next year!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Krishascooties

VIP Member
I'm not sure where they're at with Patreon compared to a few months ago. Anyone know if this number is going up, down, or staying the same?
Screen Shot 2021-11-28 at 3.39.14 PM.png

• Heart

lillibb

VIP Member
Has the video about showing Prissass some love and the statement abut Gabby taken down? Was it the singing video?

Kimmied

VIP Member
Yeah he reads here, several times daily most likely. Why I often tell people don't post things here outting ypur comments on their stuff. Then they think every single negative thing is either from here or the Canadian douchebag. Which it is not.... but he thinks so. So letting him know what someone from here does is feed into his ego and delusions.

Not even going to get into site rules for here. But would also hate someone to get in trouble.
Did I break a rule? I blacked out my name, not that I care if he knows the comment came from me. He puts it out for the world to see and I just commented on something he said that was insensitive. It’s been a while since I read the rules. If I did break one, I’m sorry.

From the glimpses of her plate on their instagram stories she didn't eat a lot. Likely they picked off her plate. She was anxious and nervouse, clinging to Ass arm fearfully. She had no interest in the place or the food.

Is sad for her if you think about... she has been tortured the last few days.... hockey game, fire works and boat parade, busy weird ass restaurant... and that just what they have shown. Each one she was frightened, anxious, and upset. I don't understand putting a child through that for your own selfish, pleasure. They do nothing that Abigail would even have a chance of enjoying. That doesn't do anything for them or make them money.
Are any of them verified any where? I’m blocked and locked myself out of Facebook.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Blasting321

Chatty Member
I wonder how she gets away with having her own lash line, when everyone was in a tizzy over ol' Babs cheap earrings? LOL
I don’t know… I think in part because it’s her own company and not another MLM? I could see it being an issue if slime came out with a lash line. I’m sure they have none compete clauses in their contracts even though they are all ceos of their own small businesses… so they could get fired from their own businesses… lol

• Haha

What the ....

VIP Member
Hey Guyths, this gift set comers back in stock , don't hesitate :ROFLMAO:
Screenshot_20211205-194133~3.png

Crickets in the comment section! I was confused as to what that emoji represented. Right above by the 20. It looks like badly applied lipstick. I clicked on it to get a closer look...
What the hell Justin? And Misty, wake up lady. :mad:
Just a small sample of the kind of people that support Pigfuckles.

Screenshot_20211205-194125~2.png

I still have no idea what that emoji means!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

MaxsMom

You are such a good mom. When I was teaching, we’d call the Maassives hands off parents. Most of the kids I taught became more like family. I was always available during the day and before 9 pm. Sometimes parents needed a little encouragement or even just had a question on behaviors or just to find out how school went. I did have a form about what they did during the day and anything I thought the parents should know. I did not work in the autism room so I don’t know if they used a form or not.

I stole that last pic. Do you mind if I use it as my avatar? Dr. Now is getting old and I’m sure he is as sick of Tinkerhogs lying about her weight!!
Go for it!

Reactions: 6