Fathering Autism #109 Please be kind to Asa's poor wife, Next stop for her is 600 lb life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone please tell her that the huge hamster wheel and the oversized mismatched decorations look terrible. That women has no taste or decorating sense.

View attachment 904395
OMG that this is hideous....wayyy too big for that space....and the pink curtains that are too long and dont match the two different green colours in that room....a decorators nightmare!!!

Reactions: 21
Of course Debby Abbott had to add her two front teeth cents..
Dear Debby,
Please stop talking about hyenas. Forever.
Love,
Meow
View attachment 905124
They obviously need to go back to school and learn what a simile is. My year 3s (age 7&8) know and can write their own similes and metaphors.

Too many thoughts come to mind!!!

View attachment 905347
That chair is working harder than Cilla walking to the snack cupboard and back.

Reactions: 17
That poor fucking chair. I bet the castors have left huge holes in the carpet.
Does anyone remember when she made a big deal about being able to use a regular office chair when they moved into the new house?

Reactions: 19
I had to put my cat down a couple of weeks ago that I had for 18 years. I was distraught for several days before and after...I cant imagine thinking about capturing video and pictures for a VLOG (multiple VLOGS) for content..nothing is sacred with these people.

Reactions: 31
She is just using an mlm cult tactic, dissent will not be tolerated.
SL is almost like Scientology…soon we will see A jumping up and down on their pee filled Thumbelina sized sofa screaming his love for P

Reactions: 19
What was the point of Butch’s live anyway? I mean, i get the whole “butch homemaker” deal but why a live? To talk about the death of her dog? To do a “co-live” ask me anything with her daughter? The whole thing made me uncomfortable. She needs some chapstick on her dry ass lips but her skin looked great! No snark here on that!

Reactions: 12
Especially since they say Abbie is a “typical teenager “, I is/was a typical teenager and she was at that school and field more than the students and staff. If Ab is “typical” she should be doing the same for her. They will use Covid as an excuse

Sounds like they performed it as public safety. They would have people passing out and vomiting from the sight of their little family

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Abbie is treated as the money maker of their universe. The videos they put out now mostly have nothing to do with Autism at all, but as long as Abbie makes an appearance....the money will roll in from those who refuse to see, or accept the truth that they are being scammed by these people.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.