Fathering Autism #108 Farm! Guns! Abbie runs. Muckbang trip for Pig and her huns!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Thanksgiving to all my American tattlers and anyone else who is celebrating today! Save some of the turkeys for Christmas though, don't go eating them all before then! (I'm always secretly a bit jealous of thankgiving. being able to have a couple of days off before christmas crazyness hits sounds like a great idea!)

And what on earth is she going to use all that butter for?!?! Is butter the main ingredient of a thanksgiving dinner?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yeah. That sweathog was pissed someone stole their lemons....but thinks nothing of stealing and scamming their followers.
What a piece of tit human. I'm glad you're lemonless!

Oh- and Isaiah, in his vlog acting so put out by a dog barking in the distance, seriously? I bet their neighbors feel the same about Abbie honking.
He is 100% wrong. Compulsion involves repetitive behavior and the drive to engage in that behavior. Impulse is an action without forethought or planning. Her tossing something out a window is impulse. If it was compulsive she would keep throwing it out.
exactly!
Lemonless! LMAO
I’m so confused. P and asshat went on a date, Abby had tons of respite. He says p picked her up from school. But in the video big p said they were having a girls day, and then they went out and got food. Why did she take Abby out to get dinner by herself saying he wasn’t home? Or was it dinner before respite showed up. Also he calls it compulsive behavior. If throwing the iPad was compulsive (not impulsive, he made sure to say it wasnt) then she would be doing it constantly. It fits the definition of impulsive more than compulsive. He likes to sound smart, but he’s not

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Today I was assigned to make a dip for thanks giving so I chose this BLT dip I had at a potluck once. It was amazing. Well I feel like I’m P now. the dip is basically just sour cream, cheddar cheese, Mayo, cream cheese and bacon….. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A very Happy Thanksgiving to all of you Tattlers on the other side of the pond!

I am still trying to get over the huge slabs of salmon that those Pigs demolished. There was enough for 8-9 people. God alone knows what it tasted like with all that stuff she poured over it. No wonder they are so huge. The Pig really needs Lurch to show her how to cook some healthy meals

And as for the butter mountain - words fail me.

• Heart
Today I was assigned to make a dip for thanks giving so I chose this BLT dip I had at a potluck once. It was amazing. Well I feel like I’m P now. the dip is basically just sour cream, cheddar cheese, Mayo, cream cheese and bacon….. 😬
Ok well the "B" part I understand...but what do the "L" and "T" stand for? Lactose and trans-fats? 😆

But don't worry...as long as you didn't put Hidden Valley ranch in it, you've got nothing on P.

• Haha
Happy Thanksgiving to all my American tattlers and anyone else who is celebrating today! Save some of the turkeys for Christmas though, don't go eating them all before then! (I'm always secretly a bit jealous of thankgiving. being able to have a couple of days off before christmas crazyness hits sounds like a great idea!)

And what on earth is she going to use all that butter for?!?! Is butter the main ingredient of a thanksgiving dinner?
Not generally.... we don't have butter with a side of turkey....

Was trying to sort wth she needed it all for... mash taters (which she uses butter and cream cheese), sweat potatoes, stuffing, that vile mac and cheese slop 🤢🤮... gravy if she makes it from scratch (can't recall what the do for that one)... to put on the turkey.... she doesn't bake or make her own pies so not for that could be using some on store bought rolls.. but looks like every single thing will be swimming in butter.

Sad is they eat like that all the time. So it's not like a special occasion indulgence.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
She probably puts butter on every veggie they have. That’s if they have any. I’ll be making roast broccoli- (olive oil, salt and pepper, a little lemon, and if I’m feeling bad… some Parmesan cheese) also sautéed zucchini and yellow squash (olive oil, salt, pepper and thyme) that’s my absolute favorite veggie. The thyme makes is soo good! Also can add mozzarella or Parmesan cheese, but it tastes so good without that I usually don’t. I’d love to see her make something without store bought spice mixtures. She probably has no clue what individual spices go best with different things. If you ask her what her favorite spice/herb is, she probably says some brand name spice mix or hidden valley ranch seasonings. How she can claim she’s a chef is beyond me

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Happy Thanksgiving to all my Tattle companions and your families.
May your days be filled with thankfulness, happiness, peace and love.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Happy Turkey Day. We are keeping to ourselves as we are sick and swampy looking. Mr. Salt is baking a pie, smoking a turkey in the Weber and otherwise keeping it simple. Thankful my feral cat is just a fatty and not pregnant. Also thankful for the laughs and whatnot we aquire here. Eat, Drink, be merry, and count the good times!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Happy Thanksgiving 🍗🦃 Thankful I don't have to ever encounter the smelly Maassive family 🤪

So, I do make a dish my family makes every Thanksgiving. It's a broccoli casserole with cream of mushroom soup, onions, eggs, mayo, butter, cheddar cheese, salt and pepper. It's delicious!!! We only make it once a year so we get a pass with all those heavy ingredients. I rarely use butter on anything. I am trying to figure out how she is going to use all of that butter. It doesn't make any sense to me. I think she buys that much because she is a food addict and can't help but horde food. She most likely gets a deep sense of comfort when she opens the fridge and sees it completely filled.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hmm, I scrolled back through 10 days and did not locate it. Wonder if she pulled it down? Thanks.
I looked again and it was gone, she was sitting in her hot chair and he was behind her leaning her back, she was laughing like a goon wanting pictures of her legs, I guess one was tan the other not. So why did she have to lean back to snap a pic? why not just roll her fat stumps out from under her desk? She's just not right.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She needs to remember this!! If she doesn’t like what is being said, that there is an unfollow and block option, Asa uses it all the time, when people don’t agree with what is being said. Heck, someone could be positive and he will block them, if he feels anyway attacked by what they say….
Priscilla, it goes both ways!! Of course, you aren’t suppose to be reading here anyways, as Asa was suppose to block this website from you. I guess you found the back door in, as you are a stubborn child (temper tantrums and all)..
Oh and you can’t tell people if they don’t like something, that it isn’t wrong. Everyone has an opinion and has a right to form their own conclusions. Hopefully, one day, social media platforms will be able to agree that you’ll recording Abbie daily, placing all her medical history and private moments online is wrong and hit the big delete, block and no more funding of all your channels…

Happy Thanksgiving Day!!
Altho with Asshat, he'll usually try to get in some snarky jabs before blocking someone because he NEEDS to have the last word and needs to put people in their place (from his point of view anyway). Asshat is quite the stubborn child himself.

But, both of them get super defensive over comments from "haters" or people that they perceive as haters aka people who just simply disagree but aren't attacking. They can't handle it. Asswipe especially. Very defensive (as I said) and thin skinned.

I'm reminded of this clip where A&P talk about being 'harassed', and how much it doesn't bother THEM, they're just standing up for the ppl that it does effect. But then Asshat couldn't help himself and back tracked when he said.. "It hurts my heart because you're affecting the jobs of nine other people. Well, really you're not because people are going to come regardless." He couldn't even hold out for 2 seconds. lol

It starts at around the 5:12 mark and goes until about the 7:08 mark

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I looked again and it was gone, she was sitting in her hot chair and he was behind her leaning her back, she was laughing like a goon wanting pictures of her legs, I guess one was tan the other not. So why did she have to lean back to snap a pic? why not just roll her fat stumps out from under her desk? She's just not right.
I remember that! LOL. We ripped that to shreds here when it happened, it was a hysterical!
She wanted to show off some self-tanner SL crap so she applied it to one leg. Then, instead of perhaps sitting on her bed where both legs were supported and in front of her, she kept trying to sit in a chair. Problem was, she couldnt hold her own legs in the air long enough to take a pic. So, being the dumbass she is, instead of moving to a bed, sofa, or even putting a footstool in front her, she calls Asa over to LIFT HER LEGS so she can take a pic.
Imagine. "Honey come lift my leg, I'm too fat." I would never! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
You forgot the ranch dressing packets 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You forgot the ranch dressing packets 😂 😂 😂
And I bet that somehow, even on Thanksgiving she incorporated that crap into the meal. I've never seen someone so in love with that stuff!!

I am currently in post-meal stupor. I eat very little carbs or processed foods in my daily life, its the easiest way for me to stay at my ideal weight. But I do indulge on holidays and other special occasions. Everything was delicious, but my SIL's homemade yeast rolls were the star of my show today. She even made a creamed honey butter. I felt like Big P every time I buttered a roll! 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Ok well the "B" part I understand...but what do the "L" and "T" stand for? Lactose and trans-fats? 😆

But don't worry...as long as you didn't put Hidden Valley ranch in it, you've got nothing on P.
@bready: BLT = Bacon, Lettuce, and Tomato. Most often in a sandwich of toasted bread with mayonnaise.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Piggy has ruined cheese for me! Whenever I have some, I think of her droopy face and don't want to eat anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.