Fathering Autism #108 Farm! Guns! Abbie runs. Muckbang trip for Pig and her huns!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
12 people. That’s two sticks of butter per person. And we’ve already watched her massage the Friendsgiving turkey with loads of butter on her hooves. Ugh. There goes my gallbladder.
Remember last year she forgot to take the plastic off the elements in her brand new oven?! Such a #Momchef!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
So true!! I know ya'll know Im going in for my 2nd spinal fusion on Jan 4. I can barely walk across a room, I hurt just sitting still.
I seriously cant imagine dealing with this at P's size! If I can only walk 50 ft , and with a walker mind you, there is no way she could be mobile at all. She wont feel so cute then. Their fancy "sitting room" will become her bedroom!
Oh, good luck with your surgery. I hope it brings you much relief. Dealing with chronic pain is depressing. I've had both hips replaced and before the surgeries, I could barely walk. I need to have a revision but I'm holding off until next year. As my Mother use to say, getting older isn't for sissies.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
They all love to play the game of victim Poker.Each comment they slam down another disorder/ailment/disease or whatever.
“Well I suffer from chronic wedgies…”
“Oh yeah? Well I suffer from chronic wedgies and I raise you toe nail fungus”
“Well I see your wedgies and fungus and raise you being my own sour dough bread starter…or what I like to say ‘when sitting on your futon making croutons I am the biggest fan”

So true!! I know ya'll know Im going in for my 2nd spinal fusion on Jan 4. I can barely walk across a room, I hurt just sitting still.
I seriously cant imagine dealing with this at P's size! If I can only walk 50 ft , and with a walker mind you, there is no way she could be mobile at all. She wont feel so cute then. Their fancy "sitting room" will become her bedroom!
Sending you a gentle hug and best wishes for a successful surgery

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Remember last year she forgot to take the plastic off the elements in her brand new oven?! Such a #Momchef!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
She probably never read the booklet that came with her oven either. But then again she said she bought the appliances for looks and not for the good reviews so I really don't expect her to even make an effort to learn about her appliances. Can she even read?

• Haha
That how i was taught to sign "N" in ASL...technically you could keep your fingers out of drop them over your thumb...either way is correct
Ya I wasn't taught that way in asl... learned the over the thumb. Though I was taught by a deaf person years ago, not online or in formal education.

Eta... though I think them using asl is tacky and disrespectful. They don't know asl at all. Just a small handful of things which is sad considering Abbie. They just can't be bothered at all. It is just something to get money from people.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That how i was taught to sign "N" in ASL...technically you could keep your fingers out of drop them over your thumb...either way is correct
Hmmm never have done it that way or seen anyone. My son is deaf so I have been exposed to the deaf community for a bit. I also took ASL and didn’t learn it that way.

Ya I wasn't taught that way in asl... learned the over the thumb. Though I was taught by a deaf person years ago, not online or in formal education.

Eta... though I think them using asl is tacky and disrespectful. They don't know asl at all. Just a small handful of things which is sad considering Abbie. They just can't be bothered at all. It is just something to get money from people.
I agree. I don’t think they should represent ASL at all.

Reactions: 23
Hmmm never have done it that way or seen anyone. My son is deaf so I have been exposed to the deaf community for a bit. I also took ASL and didn’t learn it that way.

I agree. I don’t think they should represent ASL at all.
I am so glad that someone seen this and others have agreed that that is completely incorrect.
I grew up learning ASL. I don’t know why but it was actually apart of my education, as we learned the whole alphabet and simple words. I was thankful that I could immediately help my daughter and son, when they both were non-verbal for years, that I was able to substitute basic words in. Today, I was even able to say thank you and Happy Thanksgiving to the lady that fulfilled our Chick-Fil-A lunch because she is deaf and signs.
I think if the family actually used sign language all the time, then yes, they absolutely would be fine selling ASL wear and hopefully donating profits. Sadly, Abbie rarely uses sign language and when she does, it isn’t correct and never hardly to really communicate but just to get food and they never sign back to Abbie…

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
How much food do you need for 12 people? And we all know it’s going to be the usual suspects attending. I guess Abbie will be eating leftovers until Christmas.

I know I’m late, but I saw everyone posting their dogs, here is my little girl, Mazie. She was 12 years old. I had to have her put down earlier this year and I cried like a baby🥺
Mazie looks like a sweet girl. I'm sorry for your loss, it truly is heartbreaking.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
How the duck does the beast do that with her fingers at 3:07? Her fingers are deformed.

The beast and Ass will blame her foot problem on EVERYTHING except her weight and will say "It's definitely not weight related" when we all know that the beast is carrying 270 pounds too much for a 5ft frame. Joints get more wear and tear and will wear out much faster. What the duck does she expect? This is just a preview of whats to come. I hope Ass realises he will be caring for his sow of a wife alongside Abbie. I wonder if they do diapers in pig's size?

If the beast won't take control of the situation with her gluttony, Ass will have to do it for her. Put locks on the fridge and hide the key or something. Ass will be caretaker to two people. Now that is a vlog I would watch.

• Haha
  • Sad
12 sticks of butter… dear sweet baby Jesus I can feel my heart working harder to get the blood through my closing arteries just thinking of that much butter. I’m cooking for myself and my mom. Yesterday I bought a 4lb Turkey breast, from a butcher department, not a frozen butterball Turkey. Will probably use half a stick of butter at most, and I feel bad using that much. I never use butter in my cooking. And I’m only using it to make herb and garlic butter to put under the skin. I can’t eat Turkey any other way.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
12 sticks of butter… dear sweet baby Jesus I can feel my heart working harder to get the blood through my closing arteries just thinking of that much butter. I’m cooking for myself and my mom. Yesterday I bought a 4lb Turkey breast, from a butcher department, not a frozen butterball Turkey. Will probably use half a stick of butter at most, and I feel bad using that much. I never use butter in my cooking. And I’m only using it to make herb and garlic butter to put under the skin. I can’t eat Turkey any other way.
24 sticks are absolutely ridiculous. We have 18 people gathering with us today, and we may go through a pound of butter today. I use it on the turkey and in the potatoes and for the vegetables and rolls. I can't imagine 6 pounds for 12 people.

How the duck does the beast do that with her fingers at 3:07? Her fingers are deformed.

The beast and Ass will blame her foot problem on EVERYTHING except her weight and will say "It's definitely not weight related" when we all know that the beast is carrying 270 pounds too much for a 5ft frame. Joints get more wear and tear and will wear out much faster. What the duck does she expect? This is just a preview of whats to come. I hope Ass realises he will be caring for his sow of a wife alongside Abbie. I wonder if they do diapers in pig's size?

If the beast won't take control of the situation with her gluttony, Ass will have to do it for her. Put locks on the fridge and hide the key or something. Ass will be caretaker to two people. Now that is a vlog I would watch.
I'm 5'1 and I weigh about 126 pounds. I cannot imagine carrying 300 pounds on my frame. I wouldn't be able to move.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
So Asswipe is helping her take a picture of her stumps with bronzer? She's laughing like a goof ball, and they want us to see this? Why does she have to lean backwards? This poor Prissassapotomus is so stupid I almost want to feel sorry for her. Then I think about how she she scams victims using a defenceless autistic child.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
So Asswipe is helping her take a picture of her stumps with bronzer? She's laughing like a goof ball, and they want us to see this? Why does she have to lean backwards? This poor Prissassapotomus is so stupid I almost want to feel sorry for her. Then I think about how she she scams victims using a defenceless autistic child.
Where can we find this masterpiece? Sounds like AssA was just basting the turkey! 🦃

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I make salmon alot. I don't think I have ever seen anyone dump that much spice on it. There is salt in those spices.
I cannot imagine what the sodium content is considering she “sprinkled” almost half a jar on the salmon! Both sides too! Why? You don’t douse it like breadcrumbs…would not be able to eat it with that much spice. She also should research and learn how to pronounce the name of what she’s using!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
❤Happy Thanksgiving to the Tattlers that celebrate, Happy Thursday to ALL of you.❤
View attachment 887115View attachment 887117

😂Someone take this witches drink away! STAT!😂
View attachment 887140
She is such a twit. LOL
Thankful for her "platform", like shes some famous humanitarian.
What does "my ability to help you these" even mean?
And thankful for her business? Thought she owned MULTIPLE businesses??
And she needs to let Asa in on this gem- "Just because you dont agree with something doesnt make it wrong."

Happy Thanksgiving Tattle Fam!! Heading over to my brothers soon. Very excited to get out of my house for a while!!! :):)

• Heart
❤Happy Thanksgiving to the Tattlers that celebrate, Happy Thursday to ALL of you.❤
View attachment 887115View attachment 887117

😂Someone take this witches drink away! STAT!😂
View attachment 887140
She needs to remember this!! If she doesn’t like what is being said, that there is an unfollow and block option, Asa uses it all the time, when people don’t agree with what is being said. Heck, someone could be positive and he will block them, if he feels anyway attacked by what they say….
Priscilla, it goes both ways!! Of course, you aren’t suppose to be reading here anyways, as Asa was suppose to block this website from you. I guess you found the back door in, as you are a stubborn child (temper tantrums and all)..
Oh and you can’t tell people if they don’t like something, that it isn’t wrong. Everyone has an opinion and has a right to form their own conclusions. Hopefully, one day, social media platforms will be able to agree that you’ll recording Abbie daily, placing all her medical history and private moments online is wrong and hit the big delete, block and no more funding of all your channels…

Happy Thanksgiving Day!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.