Fathering Autism #108 Farm! Guns! Abbie runs. Muckbang trip for Pig and her huns!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
24 sticks of butter? Holy Cow!😬 I hope the ER has a gurney large enough to wheel her in! Cardiac arrest in 3…2…1
🐽💣💥💣🐽

• Haha
Reactions: 21
@Broken puzzle My Mama Meow had Orthostatic Hypotension as well. Those compression socks are no joke. I have wrestled some on my own hooves to see how they feel. It takes some work pulling those suckers on. Have any of y’all ever put them on somebody else? Whhheeew! I put them on my mom and by the time I had them on her, I was sweating worse than Pigcill at a Weight Watchers convention.
Though she may not be wearing them now, compression socks are in her future if she keeps up all that eating. I would give anything to see Moobie trying to get a pair on her redwoods. It may be damn near impossible.😳
I found some that had a zipper all the way down the side . Still a little bit of a struggle but I had to wear them for a year when I had limphodemia. Then I lost 100 pounds and that took care of it. 140 actually and have gained 15 back in the last 8 years. #truth

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hey!! I just got up to take my meds and saw your post.

Thank you, SO much! I just ordered it online and Man Whimsical will be picking it up in the drive-thru at Walgreens soon as it's ready!

Thank goodness for modern technology, and for YOU 😍for sharing that info!!! xoxo
🥰🥰
I hope it works as well for you as it did for me! It is very strong and the only thing that helped me!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Tonight's Vlog: (sorry if already posted) Oh, it must be Halloween or some sort of costume dress up because Abbie is in pigtails. Abbie could care less about listening to these fools. No way, all that butter and cream cheese for 12 people. WTF. I'm speechless!

Why is the FAT SLOB limping? Have her hooves thrown their arms up in the air.....enough is enough😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Trying to hide her chins but you can't hide her wrinkles. Bad choice of photos for an anti aging product.

1637801130443.png

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Well his views are still scraping th bottom of the barrel considering he has 60k sub's, but look at the difference from last week to this week.
Put "Abbie" in the title, and cha-ching.
And they say people watch for them lol.
Yeah, alrighty then!

View attachment 886191

****Anyone else missing the "link" tab? I was going to post tonights vlog, but the link tab is MIA. ???
Regardless, its a pointless vlog.
A clip of Big P playing cornhole while tailgating. She thought she was so cool, you can tell. :m:m

Isaiah bugging Abbie, while Summer, Becca and Kylie all stare at her like weirdos.:sick::sick:

Asa is bummed they all left and didnt want to eat dinner with them, even Isaiah left :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Big P's foot is not better. Asa filmed her getting up from the table and hobbling. She sat there and tried to wait it out, you could tell she didnt want it filmed but he apparently made it clear he was going to keep that camera in her face. 😂 😂

Asa said a rat ran out from their trash area outside and was swooped up by an owl that was basically the size of a 747. Very dramatic. I think he made it up. Content ya know. 👍👍
I believe they have rats. The rest was total bs

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I believe they have rats. The rest was total bs
I agree on both. I have owls. And hawks. But I live on a ranch. I can buy they have rats and a lot of them. But not that an owl instantly swooped down in a bust residential area. Maybe the owl stole the lemons. While he was at it the bird rummaged through his trash and stole shoes out if the garbage.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I hope it works as well for you as it did for me! It is very strong and the only thing that helped me!
I’m hopeful this will help! I loved how it says “stops the throbbing! 🤣😂😂

It already it feels less explosive, so that is much better than I was an hour ago!!

The smell reminds me of the dental office mixed with cloves from when my mom used to cook pork roast 🐽🐷🤷🏻‍♀️🤣😂
I’ve never been a clove lover…but if this help I will embrace the clove! 🤣😂😂

Thank you again, @RocketQueen! ❤
Thanks as well to everyone!! 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She wore those goofy things earlier this year and I took a few screenshots because the entire design of them just looked so wrong on her body!🤔🤦‍♀️🤣🤣

I'm in the 7th circle of hell at the moment with a toothache that is knocking me on my whimsical asso_O🦷 so I won't be looking for screenshots today. :(

Until the antibiotics kick in and this damn thing calms the duck down, I'm not doing much except laying in bed and allowing the Iburpofin 800s to knock me out 😴. I'm hour 20 of the meds. The DDS said it might take a few days for the antibiotics to begin to help and I notice the pain meds working somewhat, so in the meantime, I'm not doing much except sleeping, scrolling on my phone and going back to sleep.

I can't talk much, which I'm sure Man Whimsical is enjoying! 🤦‍♀️😂🤣 and actually it hurts to swallow water🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. I deserve no sympathy as this is all my fault, as I put off going to the DDS for 8 million reasons, anxiety, fear, no dental insurance, all kinds of excuses, but thank duck I finally had no choice but to go yesterday.

My new Nintendo Switch and Animal Crossing game arrived yesterday as well I can't even focus enough to get it set up and enjoy it. 😖😡:( That bothers me more than missing out on Thanksgiving dinner.🤦‍♀️🤣😂😂

Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate and have some yummy chow for me, I shall live vicariously thru everyone this Thanksgiving! 🤪

xoxo
Whims
Hope the meds kick in and you get some relief.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I agree on both. I have owls. And hawks. But I live on a ranch. I can buy they have rats and a lot of them. But not that an owl instantly swooped down in a bust residential area. Maybe the owl stole the lemons. While he was at it the bird rummaged through his trash and stole shoes out if the garbage.
Hawks in my area, I saw one fly off with a snake once! When Sadie was a pup I used to go out with her afraid they would take off with her. Not sure how many pounds they can carry, surely not more than their body weight, too bad one couldn't fly off with a Prissassapotomus.

• Haha
I’m hopeful this will help! I loved how it says “stops the throbbing! 🤣😂😂

It already it feels less explosive, so that is much better than I was an hour ago!!

The smell reminds me of the dental office mixed with cloves from when my mom used to cook pork roast 🐽🐷🤷🏻‍♀️🤣😂
I’ve never been a clove lover…but if this help I will embrace the clove! 🤣😂😂

Thank you again, @RocketQueen! ❤
Thanks as well to everyone!! 🥰
Yes it tastes AWFUL!! My mother used to chew a clove flavored gun.... Blackjack maybe? Nasty. Reminds me of that lol.
Anyway I'm glad its helping a little!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Pig is in a world of pain right now. She needs to lose weight and stop wearing those crappy shoes. Next to go will be her knees and spine. She has no clue what is in store for her down the road. She's just happy as a pig in tit right now cause she's selling her makeup and living large.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The Tattle Family and their personal stories remind me that the best of people make lemonade out of the lemons they are handed. Thank you for sharing your lives. You are in my thoughts and I am grateful.

Please enjoy this lulu of a lemon drop. Be well! 💛

86D832EE-F7C9-4700-939B-B54E3B62139C.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The n on this isn’t even correct…

View attachment 886415
Is this their merch?? Where’s the puzzle pieces? The paint splattered “Abbie’s Art”?

Pig is in a world of pain right now. She needs to lose weight and stop wearing those crappy shoes. Next to go will be her knees and spine. She has no clue what is in store for her down the road. She's just happy as a pig in tit right now cause she's selling her makeup and living large.
Not only is the 200 lbs of extra weight hurting her feet but her DIET is contributing to the inflammation in her body. She has got to get her tit together

Reactions: 14
24 sticks of butter? Holy Cow!😬 I hope the ER has a gurney large enough to wheel her in! Cardiac arrest in 3…2…1
🐽💣💥💣🐽
How much food do you need for 12 people? And we all know it’s going to be the usual suspects attending. I guess Abbie will be eating leftovers until Christmas.

I know I’m late, but I saw everyone posting their dogs, here is my little girl, Mazie. She was 12 years old. I had to have her put down earlier this year and I cried like a baby🥺

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So true!! I know ya'll know Im going in for my 2nd spinal fusion on Jan 4. I can barely walk across a room, I hurt just sitting still.
I seriously cant imagine dealing with this at P's size! If I can only walk 50 ft , and with a walker mind you, there is no way she could be mobile at all. She wont feel so cute then. Their fancy "sitting room" will become her bedroom!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
How much food do you need for 12 people? And we all know it’s going to be the usual suspects attending. I guess Abbie will be eating leftovers until Christmas.

I know I’m late, but I saw everyone posting their dogs, here is my little girl, Mazie. She was 12 years old. I had to have her put down earlier this year and I cried like a baby🥺
12 people. That’s two sticks of butter per person. And we’ve already watched her massage the Friendsgiving turkey with loads of butter on her hooves. Ugh. There goes my gallbladder.

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.