Fathering Autism #107 Full-size candy from small-size minds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope all 3 of them don't get on the elevator at the same time. Ugly, uglier, and ugliest.
Well, you know what happened to an elevator there in Savannah! Let's see...that took what ...4 - 6 of the heavier ones together? Firefighters...beware!
These 3 together could equal that load I'm guessing.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm only at 1:27 in the vlog. I'm sure Abbie grabbing and asking for food happens 24/7 with Abbie. Asa snapped at her after Abbie's repeated attempts to ask for food. We're only seeing what he shows us. Just imagine how Asa responds to Abbie when the camera isn't rolling. Asa's own family has said he isn't very nice. Asa even thanks Abbie for being patient...interesting! :rolleyes:😯

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
They are so delusional...Abbie "picked out" a birthday present? That was all theater for the narrative.

Did you see Abbie putting things in the cart and P had to keep taking them out? At one point Abbie was going to put P's purse on the shelve. She had no idea about a birthday or that she was picking anything out. They are lucky most of those HUMPERS are so dumb they dont question it.
Did we ever hear about or get to see the gift she "picked out"? I bet she probably looked through and read a dozen or so birthday cards too and picked one out to give with the gift! Just saying....🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
His little med chat annoyed me. To act shocked that a higher dose may be beneficial....pardon the language, but duh you bleeping idiot!
I know many people are anti-med, and thats cool, but he's not.
If she is already on meds he isnt against them, so keeping a young woman on the same dosage as a what, 9 yr old....???....shows how ignorant he really is.
That would be like me chewing a baby aspirin for my headache. Putting something in my body but not enough to help is just pointless.
I question if he really wants her to feel better or have good days.
Cant be the King of Autism if Abbie is doing well.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
His little med chat annoyed me. To act shocked that a higher dose may be beneficial....pardon the language, but duh you bleeping idiot!
If she is already on meds he isnt against them, so keeping a young woman on the same dosage as a what, 9 yr old....???....shows ignorant he really is.
That would be like me chewing a baby aspirin for my headache. Putting something in my body but not enough to help is just pointless.
I dont believe a word of it. The psychiatrist will have adjusted dosage as her weight increased.

Reactions: 18
If she is already on meds he isnt against them, so keeping a young woman on the same dosage as a what, 9 yr old....???....shows how ignorant he really is.
I think he wants to make a point that they barely give her meds.. I have seen her drugged to oblivion before.. I guarantee she takes what meds she can get.... Comment below if Zoloft worked for you...lol

Why does Asshat ask her if she wants a cookie if she isn't asking for one... just leave it alone!! She doesn't have to have a cookie or a donut every few minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Take one for the tattle team and go pay them a visit. Make sure you video it with your fancy GoPro 😁
We could start a go fund me for the PTSD that may occur coming face to face with the beast of the southeast

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No way would I buy any beauty products from her.
Sadly... I bet most of P's downline just keep buying products themselves to keep active.... which of course P benefits from. Wonder how many of them are going broke? Hope they come here once they quit!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sweet Jesus on a Swizzle Stick, Summer and Kylie are annoying. Abbie is getting exploited, one vlog at a time.

I almost hope they're both high. Because if not...they are so beyond immature I'm experiencing second-hand embarrassment for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Happy Friday btw
TW - offensive, cringey & imitating Abbie
Found this gem on YT of the ASS family recreating her stims and trying to "understand them first hand". All I saw was them making fun of her, every one of them laughing and the stims just not working for them. At least THEY were all amused
This is such a bad look & a terrible attempt at trying to connect with her servere ID & Autism. Stimming isn't exclusive to autism as it's quite common with any ID. But this chode has been spinning the narrative for 10 years now. Totally gross that they did this & kept it up

No wonder the Autism community hates them! Disgusting idiots, the lot of them! Wouldn't it be sad if somehow main-stream media got hold of this vlog...it would surely make them famous now!!!....Isn't that what they want anyway....fame and fortune??? Well, they'd definitely have the fame part!
Just Jacksonville and Boone community media....probably wouldn't take long for it to go viral...internet, TV, etc....

Oh there are trees in Florida for sure, but there are not any real seasons besides hot and less hot. Therefor, there is little to no color change. After living up north for so long now, I don't want to live in a place that doesn't experience the beauty of autumn.
We didn't have much color change this part of PA. We had some heavy rains and winds early on in the season....took a lot of the leaves off early. It's what will be coming soon I dread...the snow and ice! And I don't like if we get a spell of real frigid temperatures several days in a row !

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Yes, she does!! What are the odds of that!

I was convinced the pics were all of Abbie. :unsure: But I was wrong!🤷‍♀️

I could not sleep last night so I did a deep dive into the JSA pics over the years due to @convert70's insistence the photos were of another student and not Abbie.

I finally did see Abbie's twin in other pics over the years. WOW, the resemblance between Abbie and her twin is unbelievable and what are the odds they wore the same costume and go to the same school!🤷‍♀️ It was done for the sole purpose of confusing us, I just know it! :unsure::ROFLMAO:😂😂😂

They have some similar features but her twin has a small mole in the middle of her forehead, vs Abbie's larger mole on the side of her forehead, which I thought was covered up by the hair, but once I dug deeper into the many photos, I did see Abbie's twin in other photos on the JSA FB.

Thank you @convert70, sometimes it takes my brain longer to see what is right in front of me! o_O😂😂

One other thing they have in common...dirty fingernails. :(
View attachment 861986
Hey maybe Assa knocked someone else up!!!! Maybe this is another daughter he doesn't support!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.