Fathering Autism #107 Full-size candy from small-size minds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@WowMeowMeowWow your new avatar scared the bejesus out of me! Warn a person, at my age it could have caused a heart attack or stroke. Jesus, Joseph and Mary! 😯

Beautiful and serene. I'm in NC and the fall is a kaleidoscope of various colors. It always makes me nostalgic for high school football games, long drives and hot chocolate.

Stunning!
It is gorgeous up here. This is an unfiltered photo of Sunset the other night. The colors up here are so, so beautiful.

1636770025420.png

The Maassive's think everything in their world is the best and top notch. Sadly they really have no clue of what's out there past their Hobby Lobby themed house.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I thought for sure, once Summer got a taste of life without the Maass' and was in her own place, she would "cut the strings". She's got the right and the freedom to live her own life. IDK Maybe she feels she owes them something for giving her room and board but.. she did a lot of respite care/Abbie "sitting" on her own time as well....I'm sure of it! And, I don't know what the connection with Kylie could be.
Shes summers girlfriend - guess she does what summer wants to do . And I’d say summer , and maybe Kylie is on the payroll.

Reactions: 14
Yes, she does!! What are the odds of that!

I was convinced the pics were all of Abbie. :unsure: But I was wrong!πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

I could not sleep last night so I did a deep dive into the JSA pics over the years due to @convert70's insistence the photos were of another student and not Abbie.

I finally did see Abbie's twin in other pics over the years. WOW, the resemblance between Abbie and her twin is unbelievable and what are the odds they wore the same costume and go to the same school!πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ It was done for the sole purpose of confusing us, I just know it! :unsure::ROFLMAO:πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

They have some similar features but her twin has a small mole in the middle of her forehead, vs Abbie's larger mole on the side of her forehead, which I thought was covered up by the hair, but once I dug deeper into the many photos, I did see Abbie's twin in other photos on the JSA FB.

Thank you @convert70, sometimes it takes my brain longer to see what is right in front of me! o_OπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

One other thing they have in common...dirty fingernails. :(
View attachment 861986
You're welcome...it's all good. πŸ˜„

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Summer..if you are reading here.. do VLOGS about your own life and dont try so hard...Abbie is exploited enough..and for god's sake... stop taking her to dunkin every time you turn around.
Better yet, just go start getting experience in normal useful jobs where you can build a career. She has no future as a vlogger. The only thing she has going for her is that she is an attractive young woman, and that isn't enough.

I really dont get Summer and Kylie. At their age they should have interesting content.
Why not film the trip to the Harry Styles concert?
The tattoos?
Discuss their schooling, or career?
Is the SW party the only thing they did for Halloween?
Why not film her parents, or at least her dad when they just visited? Her Dad is a hoot.
They live like pre-teens. All the squealing and dancing and Harry Potter tit.
Its crazy! I dont see how Summer and Becca are friends. Becca lives life as an adult.
They do not have the personalities to be YouTubers. They may be nice, they may have interesting personalities in their day to day lives, but being successful as a vlogger requires things these ladies do not have.

Instead of trying to vlog she'd be better off spending that time working on her resume, doing career-related continuing education, working towards a certification, looking at job listings, researching potential employers, etc--or just spending quality time with friends and family without having to record it. Same for Isaiah. They're being complete idiot hangers on. I don't like Asa, but he went through YEARS of putting in intense work into his channel. All these other wannabes (including Priscilla) think they're entitled to the success with just a miniscule part of the effort. Priscilla, Isaiah, and Summer--none of them have put forth in their entire years of attempts so much as the equivalent of what Asa used to do in a single month (which continued month after month, year after year).

And trying to support yourself via Youtube is a dance with the devil, anyway. It's possible, it's totally possible, even over the long term, but it's way more of a gamble than other lines of work.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
@KateK
Yes, there are other pics of her without a mask. I had to scroll thru the many FB albums and find her! :eek: See how productive I am when I can't sleep! :ROFLMAO:πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Here is a link to one of the FB albums she is in.
JSA ZOO Field Trip 2020

Scroll down about 3/4 of the way. After the Lion in the area of the Cheetah there is a pic of Abbie's twin with an adult female. She is wearing a teal-colored shirt with pigtails.
I also saw a picture if Kaidale and his mom, Kaitlin, in that group of photos!

Reactions: 8
His little med chat annoyed me. To act shocked that a higher dose may be beneficial....pardon the language, but duh you bleeping idiot!
I know many people are anti-med, and thats cool, but he's not.
If she is already on meds he isnt against them, so keeping a young woman on the same dosage as a what, 9 yr old....???....shows how ignorant he really is.
That would be like me chewing a baby aspirin for my headache. Putting something in my body but not enough to help is just pointless.
I question if he really wants her to feel better or have good days.
Cant be the King of Autism if Abbie is doing well.

THANK YOU!!! She likely outgrew the therapeutic dose for her meds long ago! That was actually one of our big issues with pharmas. His therapeutic dose was very limited by his size. In his case, a med would work beautifully for about a month, then we'd have to increase the dose. Within about 6 months he was maxxed out and it was like giving him freaking tic tacs. It did nothing. Then we got into the whole "add this med on top of the other one, add this one to assist the other two, etc" and I got sick of it all. Enter medical cannabis and we don't have that problem any more. Yeah, we spend an arm and a leg on the tit each month, but damn it is worth it. We can give him as much as needed on a given day. He is still on 3 pharmas-but we have been at the same doses now for years. The cannabis does wonders. Looking at the Psychiatrist vlog from recent days, it appears Abbie now takes more pharmas than my kiddo, which is fine because a lot of kids do. However, I just find it a bit confusing. If they are so troubled with the medication route (reluctant to start and increase dose, not liking side effects, etc) I don't understand why they wouldn't try cannabis. If anything it would give them great vlog content because a lot of parents are interested in it. They could tap into that pro-cannabis audience as well.

• Heart
Sweet Jesus on a Swizzle Stick, Summer and Kylie are annoying. Abbie is getting exploited, one vlog at a time.

Are they 12 and 13 years old or each in their early 20s. Absolutely ridiculous.
Summer now reminds me of a combined younger child, Priscilla and Isaiah...all rolled into one!....If that's even imaginable!

• Haha
One of Princess P’s minions prepared dinner for the SloshedLife gang tonight. GM Sherry posted there were 14 in attendance this weekend. So how many boxes of spaghetti is that?! 😳 And the salad is smaller than it should be, accompanied by three, count β€˜em, three bags of croutons. And garlic bread AND breaded chicken. What’s for dessert? πŸ˜†

1B817AD4-8B28-445D-9F16-86E3A64D3121.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Tonight’s vlog:
I don’t think Abbie has a routine after school with all the respite/trips/different people picking her up…
P. Doesn’t wash her veg
A. Asa thinks anecdotal evidence is more important than I forget his exact words but the Info that comes with meds (like it’s a histamine isn’t it P? Wtf)). for eg scientific evidence in relation to his daughters medication? He wants to hear from viewers? Well we know that’s not true.
84A8CF98-6D3D-483F-95F8-01F023C79FBA.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Pissed me off too! I was yelling at my phone and my husband asked me if I was ok. I started jabbering about Abbie, the yoga class, etc.. He looked at me confused as hell and said..."Calm down. Who is Abbie? What yoga class?" He isn't filled in on any of this. His thing is watching TV. I just told him to forget about it as it would take too long to explain. πŸ˜‚
I cannot stand when ASSa is spewing his nonsense into the camera and making love to his reflection. So, I'll start facteiously saying "Uh Huh.. Sure.. Yup.. Oh yeah, That makes compete & total sense ya hot dog neck" - all while nodding and making overtly smart-ass faces
It really helps me to make it through all his jibber-jabber nonsense so I can hate-watch & try to keep my sanity

• Haha
Reactions: 21
His little med chat annoyed me. To act shocked that a higher dose may be beneficial....pardon the language, but duh you bleeping idiot!
I know many people are anti-med, and thats cool, but he's not.
If she is already on meds he isnt against them, so keeping a young woman on the same dosage as a what, 9 yr old....???....shows how ignorant he really is.
That would be like me chewing a baby aspirin for my headache. Putting something in my body but not enough to help is just pointless.
I question if he really wants her to feel better or have good days.
Cant be the King of Autism if Abbie is doing well.
Also, zoloft takes at least several weeks to take full effect, not a week. Didn't the doctor who prescribed the meds tell them anything about it? Something like xanax would help instantaneously - damn he's such a fukin doink

Last edited:
  • Heart
One of Princess P’s minions prepared dinner for the SloshedLife gang tonight. GM Sherry posted there were 14 in attendance this weekend. So how many boxes of spaghetti is that?! 😳 And the salad is smaller than it should be, accompanied by three, count β€˜em, three bags of croutons. And garlic bread AND breaded chicken. What’s for dessert? πŸ˜†

View attachment 862723
There is so much beige on that table in The Beast's instagram. The salad greens don't count because they will be slathered in cheese, thick dressing and croutons. The greens are just a vessel for the other ingredients to combine.:sick::sick::sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
THANK YOU!!! She likely outgrew the therapeutic dose for her meds long ago! That was actually one of our big issues with pharmas. His therapeutic dose was very limited by his size. In his case, a med would work beautifully for about a month, then we'd have to increase the dose. Within about 6 months he was maxxed out and it was like giving him freaking tic tacs. It did nothing. Then we got into the whole "add this med on top of the other one, add this one to assist the other two, etc" and I got sick of it all. Enter medical cannabis and we don't have that problem any more. Yeah, we spend an arm and a leg on the tit each month, but damn it is worth it. We can give him as much as needed on a given day. He is still on 3 pharmas-but we have been at the same doses now for years. The cannabis does wonders. Looking at the Psychiatrist vlog from recent days, it appears Abbie now takes more pharmas than my kiddo, which is fine because a lot of kids do. However, I just find it a bit confusing. If they are so troubled with the medication route (reluctant to start and increase dose, not liking side effects, etc) I don't understand why they wouldn't try cannabis. If anything it would give them great vlog content because a lot of parents are interested in it. They could tap into that pro-cannabis audience as well.
It would probably never make it to Abbie. A & P would hijack it for themselves.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Lurch posted a video of Emily and Chloe baking and trying out the cake she wanted for her birthday. Cut to the birthday party. It was at their house! A & P as well as Abbie were not there. So where were they? Along with Curly and Moe. Very interesting, I wonder what the back story is.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.