Fathering Autism #107 Full-size candy from small-size minds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Summer has tats! Awful puzzle piece in a turtle lol! And some writing I can't make out.
Screenshot_20211112-230200~2.png
Screenshot_20211112-230038~2.png

Screenshot_20211112-231927~2.png

I bet you are Summer, I bet you are!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lurch posted a video of Emily and Chloe baking and trying out the cake she wanted for her birthday. Cut to the birthday party. It was at their house! A & P as well as Abbie were not there. So where were they? Along with Curly and Moe. Very interesting, I wonder what the back story is.
I would think maybe it would be a nightmare to have Abbie around all of those unknown people, especially the young kids. Just a thought.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Lurch posted a video of Emily and Chloe baking and trying out the cake she wanted for her birthday. Cut to the birthday party. It was at their house! A & P as well as Abbie were not there. So where were they? Along with Curly and Moe. Very interesting, I wonder what the back story is.
The back story is......there was only 1 cake which would be just enough for Pzilla, what would the rest of them have??🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm only at 1:27 in the vlog. I'm sure Abbie grabbing and asking for food happens 24/7 with Abbie. Asa snapped at her after Abbie's repeated attempts to ask for food. We're only seeing what he shows us. Just imagine how Asa responds to Abbie when the camera isn't rolling. Asa's own family has said he isn't very nice. Asa even thanks Abbie for being patient...interesting! :rolleyes:😯
As she takes off running lmao 🤣

You're welcome...it's all good. 😄
That is probably asshats 19th child 🤣

One of Princess P’s minions prepared dinner for the SloshedLife gang tonight. GM Sherry posted there were 14 in attendance this weekend. So how many boxes of spaghetti is that?! 😳 And the salad is smaller than it should be, accompanied by three, count ‘em, three bags of croutons. And garlic bread AND breaded chicken. What’s for dessert? 😆

View attachment 862723
I’m sorry but if that’s all the lettuce ya got, wtf are you doing with three bags of croutons??? Is that like a snack to feed the pig or what 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The bleeping beast kept wiping her face with her fat paw whilst having a rummage in the fridge. Her deformed pinky was flailing around the whole time. Notice every time she cuts up or preps food she starts swallowing her saliva? She's tho exthited about food that she salivates just chopping food up.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I'm back to birthdaygate. I don't blame Lurch & Co for not wanting Abbie to disrupt Chloe's celebration but A & P made a huge production of Abbie picking out the birthday presents and going on and on about how long its been since they had attended a little kids birthday party and that it would be Abbie's first time. They also made a big production of going to the party and they filmed as if they were at the party, we even questioned about them not showing the birthday girl. Did we even see Lurch? Did they have a mock party or maybe a second one with the main players? We also questioned why Curly and Moe were in attendance.

I'm back to birthdaygate. I don't blame Lurch & Co for not wanting Abbie to disrupt Chloe's celebration but A & P made a huge production of Abbie picking out the birthday presents and going on and on about how long its been since they had attended a little kids birthday party and that it would be Abbie's first time. They also made a big production of going to the party and they filmed as if they were at the party, we even questioned about them not showing the birthday girl. Did we even see Lurch? Did they have a mock party or maybe a second one with the main players? We also questioned why Curly and Moe were in attendance.
Ok, I rewatched the video. You can hear Lurch and Angry Elf. Assa's dad and step mom are sitting down and they sang Happy Birthday. Maybe this was a second gathering as a way to include Abbie, if so it was a very nice gesture.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Ok, I rewatched the video. You can hear Lurch and Angry Elf. Assa's dad and step mom are sitting down and they sang Happy Birthday. Maybe this was a second gathering as a way to include Abbie, if so it was a very nice gesture.
Maybe a family party then a friends party. That makes sense really. We’ve done that when my kids were little

Reactions: 12
Asshat was talking about Piggies "Award Winning Gumbo" and look at her! Wow!
View attachment 862728
Wow that pic really showcases Abbie's traction alopecia.

I do not understand why they have been documenting for years the awful way they treat her hair and yet haven't had anybody convince them to stop. I feel like Asa is just ignorant because he's a man who has never had long hair, but Priscilla SHOULD KNOW BETTER and should TELL HIM HOW TO DO IT.

You don't brush hair when it's wet (if you can at all help it, which they can.) This is like Hair 101 and there is no way Priscilla, as a woman who grew up in the 80s and 90s, wouldn't have heard this on a regular basis. I routinely see Asa brushing and styling Abbie's hair when it's wet, and I seem to recall it being a close-bristled brush. He uses the wetness of her hair to keep it all stuck together so he can practically slick it back into the tightest pony tail (half up) possible. It's ugly and painful looking and obviously she's losing her hair. Let it air dry so that the roots can maintain a bit of volume and so that you aren't stretching the hair out so it breaks as it dries. If her hair is too wispy when dry to secure use a bit of product, doesn't have to be expensive or strong smelling.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

I think I did see Lurch and Emily in Asshat's "birthday party" video... I couldn't tell what they. were doing..maybe cleaning up? I wonder if they had another "birthday party". ...maybe at the other mother's apartment? So that the Massives could come with Abbie?

Chloe's birthday is what a Childs birthday should be .. having children her own age...and the adults were probably their parents. Wonder how they got around not inviting the Massives to that? Its good they didn't because that would have disrupted everything.

It seems like Emily and Chrystal are not allowing Asshat to film their children much at all for FA. I'm sure Asshat would have loved to create a narrative of Abbie giving Chloe the present that she "picked out".. and maybe that was not allowed to be shown..or may not have been to successful....

When they were outside at that place ..in no way did that appear to be a child's birthday party.

Ugh the bleeping MLM manipulation. “If you feel lost or lonely…”. It’s so gross
They want these poor unfortunate HUMPERS to see that they can go to these events with P and be a part of the Massives life. Those events I'm sure are costing these poor women..and they have to stay active to go ..which means if they cannot sell products..they have to buy enough to count them as active..plus these events and lodging is not free..all these expenses add up.. especially when you are already in financial trouble.

You should never join a "business" because you are lonely!!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I stumbled onto a very naughty Youtube video explaining it with a sex toy which led me down a rabbit hole this morning. :ROFLMAO:
A while ago, we were going on about P's "hooves" here on Tattle. Within a few days there were suddenly vlogs about trimming cow hooves in my suggested YT feed. I got sucked down the rabbit hole. As a city girl I had no idea cow's hooves needed care. Its oddly calming for me, and I get so happy when I see the cows issues resolved and walk away pain free.
Those Maassholes....the things we learn from them!! 😂 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.