Fathering Autism #107 Full-size candy from small-size minds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman was referenced in the illuminaughti video about Limelife. I watched it at x2 speed. She says Slime’s holiday collection esp all the mini’s is dumb. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Speaking of Autism, please take a moment and give this video some views. The girl is an absolute treasure.

The Problem About The Tea Room At Cauley Square
24 viewsNov 10, 2021

Fd-1N0a1FpnAdfAW8VSjrRIj=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
It's Erin Pyper, She has been mentioned her before. (y)(y):)
Erin Pyper
439 subscribers

• Heart
This vlog just pissed me off. Assa yammering on about trying new things and you have to give it time...well, I'm out. I just can't with these two IDIOTS tonight. 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hold up. This was Sunday. They had Summer babysit Abbie while they went to the game...and Summers mom was there visiting.
If I was Summers mother, who drove 4 hours to see my kid, only to arrive and find Abbie there I would be LIVID.
Then they said "We were supposed to hang out with them, but....."
Yeah. They didnt want to- they wanted to be free of Abbie as long as possible.

And then....I betcha Sweet Girl threw a fit going home, so they dropped in at Lurchs unannounced.
They were putting their kids to bed, while Abbie kept trying to jump up and run.
Asa half-assed tried to stop her a few times, then just laughed and let her go.
"Sorry about the honking kids. You'll get used to it. She likes the couch here so shes going to have to sleep over."

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I had to google this! In the UK everyone would call a dish like that spaghetti bolognaise…or spag bol for short. I didn’t realise it wasn’t a thing in Italy! I assumed ragu and bolognaise were the same thing. I guess it’s just one of those dishes that has been taken to another country and made their own. A bit like the tikka masala curry is a British dish not an Indian one.
You learn something new everyday

and at least it’s more than I’ve ever learnt on the FA channel.
Bolognese is an Italian thing...it's just not the thing Priscilla makes. She made meat sauce, which is a regular tomato sauce with browned ground beef (or turkey or whatever) mixed into it and not cooked much further in the sauce. Bolognese is a cream-based sauce with a lower tomato content, usually contains a mix of beef and pork, and the meat is simmered in the sauce for a few hours to bring the flavors and textures together.

First 3 aren't Abbie.... The birthmark on their scalp is on opposite sides, hair part is different; stance and stature look different (Abbie has that curvature of her upper back and neck that gives her the bent over appearance). JMO
Some of the photos are flipped...the buttons on the boom box costume are in the same positions, just mirror images of each other.

There is literally no excuse for Abbie's bad eating habits except Priscilla and Asa's laziness...absolutely no good excuse!
These days you can buy fruits and/or vegetables that are literally ready to eat!
Just purchase the package.
Open the package.
Eat the fruit and/or vegetable.
Oh wait!!!!....they have to walk to the car from the house. Drive to store. Walk from car to store the walk to produce section....
Reverse said steps to get back home.
So now, they're too exhausted from all that walking and neither one has the strength to walk bsck out to the car to get the grocery bags so they give Abbie some cereal and a granola bar. Fruit and veggies in car go bad.
End of this snack time story!
Um, excuse you, if Abbie really wanted a vegetable she could ride her trike to the store and buy it herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So Summer’s parents are in town but Priscilla and Assa didn’t have time to meet up with them, yet they drop Abbie off over there. So while Summer’s parents are visiting she has to watch Abbie.

They talk about how Abbie didn’t have anxiety at his sister’s house or at Summers. It’s not because of the medication….Priscilla explains her dosage(how convenient).

They said they tried a gluten free diet with Abbie for a year, 10 years ago. Why would they put a 6 year old on a gluten free diet without consulting a doctor? I doubt any doctor would recommend that to non celiac patient. I know some parents get desperate but what was the point of that?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I never comment on P’s Instagram because I don’t care that much, but she had one up the other day about the SL starter kit being only $158 which really got to me. That’s a lot of money for some women to spend and although I am not a gullible person or someone who believes that the makeup she peddles can make me look younger or less wrinkled, or is akin to Botox in a bottle, I believe there are a lot of women who are that gullible. I said that some stores offer many of the same type products and are a lot cheaper. I was told that people spend their money on all kinds of things, she has tons of people who love the product, the stores don’t have a personal shopper and…wait for it…those big stores don’t have HER!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Bolognese is an Italian thing...it's just not the thing Priscilla makes. She made meat sauce, which is a regular tomato sauce with browned ground beef (or turkey or whatever) mixed into it and not cooked much further in the sauce. Bolognese is a cream-based sauce with a lower tomato content, usually contains a mix of beef and pork, and the meat is simmered in the sauce for a few hours to bring the flavors and textures together.

Some of the photos are flipped...the buttons on the boom box costume are in the same positions, just mirror images of each other.

Um, excuse you, if Abbie really wanted a vegetable she could ride her trike to the store and buy it herself.
Nah- shes going to harvest them from her own garden! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hold up. This was Sunday. They had Summer babysit Abbie while they went to the game...and Summers mom was there visiting.
If I was Summers mother, who drove 4 hours to see my kid, only to arrive and find Abbie there I would be LIVID.
Then they said "We were supposed to hang out with them, but....."
Yeah. They didnt want to- they wanted to be free of Abbie as long as possible.

And then....I betcha Sweet Girl threw a fit going home, so they dropped in at Lurchs unannounced.
They were putting their kids to bed, while Abbie kept trying to jump up and run.
Asa half-assed tried to stop her a few times, then just laughed and let her go.
"Sorry about the honking kids. You'll get used to it. She likes the couch here so shes going to have to sleep over."
Exactly. And did you hear how Assa said they forgot. They knew. But when it comes down to it, Summer is a grown woman and she needs to stand up and say she can’t watch Abbie because her parents are coming. Maybe she actually thought Priscilla and Assa were going to hang out.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Well BossBabe Mom is going away again so she can sleep over Summers and Sisters. Abbie sounded very chill at end of vlog. 🤡
Why would Summer and Kylie want to have a sleep over with Abbie? Nothing against Abbie but wouldn’t that be like babysitting?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
It wouldn't be a "force her to eat it" issue though. Abbie likes, and has sought out, raw fruit and vegetables. She enjoys them. They just refuse to make it an available option.

I remember one vlog they were shocked when Abbie started munching on raw vegetables (and I think bit of ranch.) They had no clue she would enjoy it that much. Even commented that they should keep that stuff around for her (never happened.) Then shocked again when she love the raw mini peppers.

But her nasty, slob of a mother brags about not eating vegetables. And cooks disgusting, unhealthy slop. She can't wrap her head around anyone wanting vegetables over a donut.

As for asking for cookies, etc it is all she can ask for. They don't teach her any signs unless it junk and don't encourage using her device for anything other than that. So even if she wanted something she has no way of knowing to ask for it. Add in the fact that they wouldn't give her anything other than the garbage food there is zero way she would be motivated to ask.
If they took some of those sweet choices off the device and substituted veggies and fruits! Or have those items in view in the fridge and let her choose.

Abbie has a look alike at her school. Someone pointed it out early. It is uncanny but true.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Abbie has a look alike at her school. Someone pointed it out early. It is uncanny but true.
I'm kind of questioning that ...looking at the thumbnail of todays video.. she looks like that other girl... it may be possible that was Abbie. She could have just been still for a moment in the pic and looked much different???

Why would Summer and Kylie want to have a sleep over with Abbie? Nothing against Abbie but wouldn’t that be like babysitting?
I dont think Summer and Kylie would enjoy a sleep over...at all. It would be non stop..I think Asshat and P would love to start sending Abbie to his sisters and to Summer and Kylie... unfortunately thats what they get for trying to move so close to the Massives.

I think when Asshat says how much Abbie likes Summer or how much she enjoyed his sisters house... he is trying to gaslight them into taking Abbie ....FOR THEM.

I dont think the sister would stand for that long at all.

Also.. the "gluten free".. lol.. it doesn't taste good... like gluten free chicken nuggets... lol chicken nuggets are JUNK food.. why dont you have "gluten free" baked chicken and a salad? I dont believe for a second they gave her gluten free for any length of time.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.