Fathering Autism #107 Full-size candy from small-size minds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was my guess the other day for A&P- when the lease is up they bail. And they'll say its so they can focus on "family time" and Travel Maass.
And the employees and General Manager willbe left with ...???
So Summer’s parents are in town but Priscilla and Assa didn’t have time to meet up with them, yet they drop Abbie off over there. So while Summer’s parents are visiting she has to watch Abbie.

They talk about how Abbie didn’t have anxiety at his sister’s house or at Summers. It’s not because of the medication….Priscilla explains her dosage(how convenient).

They said they tried a gluten free diet with Abbie for a year, 10 years ago. Why would they put a 6 year old on a gluten free diet without consulting a doctor? I doubt any doctor would recommend that to non celiac patient. I know some parents get desperate but what was the point of that?
PRISCILLA! So glad you, or is it Asa, reads here. Nice to know you could spout off Abbie's anti-anxiety medication name and dosage. 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And here we go...................Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Only a year in and this one was actually in a Mall
It says they intended to be a 3 month pop up shop...why go through opening a business for 3 months? I wonder if they are involved with slimelife too?

Sure did sound like it! Anxiety gone??? Wow! How quick!
What's all that honking, yelling and choking I hear going on in the background there ASA?
Oh wait....Abbie running around, moaning and in those backward fitted onsie pajamas?
Spreading fecal matter around again are we...or just shredding the pull up diaper she still wears???!!!Tell me again how her anxiety level is down?
This girl needs some kind of CONSISTENT ROUTINE! Don't try saying she "thrives on chaos". She doesn't thrive ASA....chaos keeps her mixed up, confused, not knowing what comes next! She walks around in circles moaning or trying to bite herself, uncontrolled honking and yelling...
She has no set "down time" to unwind right before bed.
The only thing routine or consistent about Abbie's schedule is her emptying her backpack after getting home from school.
The rest of her life is "winging it" according to what you and your lard-ass wife want to do or think Abbie would want to do or....what Abbie is forced to do just because.....or, ya know.....for video content.
Abbie was making the most awful sounds in the background.. something out to the exorcist.

Notice how Asshat didn't film at his sisters or Summers house? Wonder if he was desperate for content?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
And the employees and General Manager willbe left with ...???

PRISCILLA! So glad you, or is it Asa, reads here. Nice to know you could spout off Abbie's anti-anxiety medication name and dosage. 🤗
Well, since its a retail job I imagine they will find another. No snark intended, but they are not living independently on SW money. GM Sherry will be fine. She was obviously financially stable enough to make the move in the first place.

And yes- that honking and yelling and gagging- I couldnt be there for 5 minutes. I just couldnt. I am not trying to be mean, but hell no.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Why would Summer and Kylie want to have a sleep over with Abbie? Nothing against Abbie but wouldn’t that be like babysitting?
They better hope she dosen't have a "shred her diaper" kind of night! And, would either the friends or Aunts houses have "Abbie proof" safety locks, etc... in place?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
They better hope she dosen't have a "shred her diaper" kind of night! And, would either the friends or Aunts houses have "Abbie proof" safety locks, etc... in place?
Yeah, there would be so many concerns with spending the night in either homes The aunts would for sure be beside themselves by the morning. Summer at least has dealt with Abbie for a long time now and knows how to handle her, but usually it’s in Abbie’s own house. I think both A &P have hope that someone will take her for the night to give them a break. Tbh I don’t know how they ever get a good night’s sleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Bolognese is an Italian thing...it's just not the thing Priscilla makes. She made meat sauce, which is a regular tomato sauce with browned ground beef (or turkey or whatever) mixed into it and not cooked much further in the sauce. Bolognese is a cream-based sauce with a lower tomato content, usually contains a mix of beef and pork, and the meat is simmered in the sauce for a few hours to bring the flavors and textures together.

Some of the photos are flipped...the buttons on the boom box costume are in the same positions, just mirror images of each other.

Um, excuse you, if Abbie really wanted a vegetable she could ride her trike to the store and buy it herself.
Sorry bready, bolognese is NOT an Italian thing. It's a name that's been made up to give a name to mince and tomato sauce. There are many versions but nothing that even comes close to the Italian ragu sauce😃 No offence meant

And then he zooms in on this
But remember #150lbs lost!! I think they found her!🤣

No but his normal daughter resembles Abs.
Off topic right now, but does anyone else get private messages from Pigzilla? I keep deleting them and ask her not to on FB in public, but she continues to do it??

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Mods delete if problemic: I’m not from the US, and have just looked at P’s Cilly’s sh!t and stuff, why does she always have POC voice overlay’s? Is it supposed to be funny, or what? I don’t understand?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Mods delete if problemic: I’m not from the US, and have just looked at P’s Cilly’s sh!t and stuff, why does she always have POC voice overlay’s? Is it supposed to be funny, or what? I don’t understand?
I have noticed. They all do it. Put on pretend black accents/mannerism or use the trendy audio of poc. She does it. Ass and Isaiah do it. It comes off as racist. Like modernized black-face.

I think they Maasholes are just racist and bigots (among other things.)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Gif makers! Catch the arm fat jiggle when she shoots! On her IG story! 😂
The alarming thing was her lack of gun safety knowledge. The thumbnail shows her looking right at the camera (away from the direction the gun was pointed in) with her finger still on the trigger.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Sorry bready, bolognese is NOT an Italian thing. It's a name that's been made up to give a name to mince and tomato sauce. There are many versions but nothing that even comes close to the Italian ragu sauce😃 No offence meant

But remember #150lbs lost!! I think they found her!🤣

Off topic right now, but does anyone else get private messages from Pigzilla? I keep deleting them and ask her not to on FB in public, but she continues to do it??

What does P say to you in the messages?

Reactions: 12
I find it concerning that person like Priscilla can have a cooking channel. People assume a person with such a channel is some kind of authority, but her cooking is always messed up in some way--because the "messed up" is how she "makes the recipe her own." She takes recipes and ideas from other people and then she just changes them in some way which almost always makes it worse and reflects no real understanding of cooking.

Shiner Bock isn't a pale ale, it's a dark lager. It's also not "a shiner bock." Shiner refers to the city where it's made. It's not called Frogmore because they put frog legs in it, but because of where the recipe originated. This information can all be found within five minutes.
She causes me to think twice when it comes to the comment “never trust a skinny cook” 😂

I would LOVE specifics on what these fans have learned from watching these videos. Have they learned how to start a boat? Doggy paddle or float on their backs?Take their dogs to the groomers? How to order coffee from DD correctly? How to stuff their face five times a day with fast food? Or maybe how to scam people… tell us what do you learn???

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
The alarming thing was her lack of gun safety knowledge. The thumbnail shows her looking right at the camera (away from the direction the gun was pointed in) with her finger still on the trigger.
She’s an Idiot. All about the photo op

Reactions: 19
I've noticed the same thing. She is so obnoxious.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Cleo’s Taco Salad.
🤔😂🤔😂🤔😂
You cannot make stuff like this up. LMAO! Look at all that ranch dressing.😂

3F903587-C08C-4201-AE87-E678A86074BE.jpeg

Not taking up for the Moobs, but can you imagine sitting across from Pig while she demolishes something like this? Knowing she is going to get in to the chocolate next? Knowing she should not be eating like that, and having to keep your mouth shut about it? I wonder if she talks about how her hooves hurt WHILE lapping up the last remnants of ranch from the styrofoam container?
You know at least once Moobs has mentioned the portion sizes getting bigger. I imagine Tinkerhog was not pleased. 😂 Now they are close to being back at square one. Same Pig, bigger ego.🐽

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.