Fathering Autism #107 Full-size candy from small-size minds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And there in Big P's vlog comes Abbie....in the pigtails Asa says she only wears while in costume.
Her clothing did look like a costume. Shirt too small, pants too tight and flared at the bottom.
Just no. Maybe P needs to use her social media savvy to actually see how Abbie should be dressed.

And holy tit. Looks like a dozen lemons, beer, steak sauce, cajun seasoning, and Old Bay in that pot. Everything she does has to be extra.
I don't think I would chose her low country boil as a first time giving it a try! If it's mostly seafood... why would she add steak sauce?
And I'd probably go with garlic-butter and/or cocktail sauce for dipping.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Both.

They are lazy and want thd junk.

Food is love and happiness to P... and in turn taught that to Abbie. And because THEY like garbage food and it feeds their addiction they think it makes Ab feel they same.

In truth she would likely be happier with raw fruits and veg and nutrient dense food.

Thy can't be bothered.
And because she will try to break them down by repeatedly asking for candy or a cookie or chips, and they can't say no to her. If Pigsweat is too lazy to prepare a plate of fruits and eggies, they can afford to buy them already made. It may take several attempts, but if she is hungry enough, she will eat it. Just say no to junk food Pig! Stop buying it....neither one of you needs it either, thats for sure. Have only healthy snacks in the pantry and when she has to pick out her snack, it will be healthy. And BTW Nature Valley Bars are one of the worst choices. You both could use a lesson in nutrition. She can't eat whats not there. An no cereal for a snack either. You just do that cuz its easy and it shuts her up. Sorry, but not sorry....its true.The sugar in it will trigger her to want more and more and more.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
@Cardinal Rule

I'm so sorry it has taken me a while to reply. I finally sat down to get caught up.

OMGOODNESS, wow, just wow. I can't imagine that happening and walking away to tell the story. 90 mph is scary as duck, but to the head, oh my gosh, just thinking about it, wow. So many things could have gone so many ways at that moment. The miracle is that here you are, telling the story and even throwing in a bit of humor, which really is necessary at times, to cope and deal with things. Life-changing is the perfect way to describe it, but almost seems like an understatement for what you have been thru, and continue to experience daily.

Adrenaline kicking in is an unbelievably amazing thing. Thank goodness you had the wherewithal to be able to function and stay alert, I bet that pitcher was in shock himself. 😵 The only comparable thing in terms of being in shock was when I was attacked by a 100 pound + Bullmastiff. I knew the dog since he was a puppy and I was getting the mail and talking to my neighbor. He had his dog on a leash and I leaned down to pet the dog and at the same time his spiked collar poked his throat (according to my previous neighbor) and the dog lunged at me and bit my face/cheek and neck all at once. His weight knocked me into the middle of the street.
It felt like I was in the middle of the street forever while my neighbor was freaking out. I got up and walked towards my house as my neighbor was attempting to help me, but I was like, "I'm OK, I'm going to walk back across the street now, I'm OK, wow, there is so much blood, I can't see where I'm going, but I'm OK..." and the closer I got to my front door the more I could feel myself panicking and I could not control it, as soon as I got inside I yelled for my then-husband who thankfully was home at the time and off to the ER we went. I was fine after the initial attack, while in the middle of the road, but within a certain amount of time after I got up and was walking up my driveway that is when the panic set it, it was a crazy experience.

Brain injuries/damage suck and it's a constant battle against our own body and will always be an everyday struggle. I'm not just saying that just to say it, I have lived with damage to my brain since 1997. Mine is progressive and during the darkest of moments/times, humor was and always will be my silver lining. Perhaps that is why I love it here so much, the humor is over the top and it's so needed. 🤪😊

9 months without any kind of therapy/services for you, when deailng with the brain must have felt like an eternity. The disconnect when suddenly our brains don't work as they always have, as they should and we have to relearn so much, yet are trying to adapt to the new normal, all is so very overwhelming and exhausting, mentally, emotionally and physically. I can honestly say I get it. I wish we could talk more, we seem to have a lot in common, although from different initial situations. It is a long road trying to find the balance (no pun intended...I still have no balance!!) 🤦‍♀️🤣😂

Sending big Whimsical healing hugs and many more silly maASSive images your way, because laughter is good for the soul.
xoxo
🥰♥
Thank you so much @Whimsical and our Tattle Family for your support. I'm not successfully balancing work and personal life due to the recovery needed to complete a day of work and office distractions. Still working it all out. I am grateful for your love, support, humor and great Maassive graphics!

Your story about the dog bite is horrendous and I am thankful for your recovery. Years ago, when my 125-pound giant golden retriever was alive, we were walking in the neighborhood. A dog from the next block came aggressively running towards us. I had always seen that dog kenneled outside and never on a leash. My good boy immediately took a defensive stance between me and the approaching dog - something I had never seen him do before but must have been an instinct to protect me. We froze as I knew I would never outrun the aggressive dog and didn't want to egg him on further. There was snapping and growling and before things got bloods, out of the blue, his owner dashed over and grabbed his collar. He snapped at her, too. She was alarmed and said he was acting weird the last two days. I suggested she may want to call her vet. Later that week, we received a call from the woman. Her dog had advanced rabies and the vet ended his life. Thinking of you. I was so cautious after that experience. Take care.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I've had a few bouts of plantar fasciitis and got to enjoy the boot but also my doc told me to freeze a bottle of water and every waking hour to remove the boot and roll the bottle back and forth with my foot for at least 20 minutes. It felt like heaven and we all know ice for inflammation is very helpful. I wondered if Prissypoo used the foot massager with heat which would increase her inflammation. I just don't think that she has seen a doctor because she would have been in a boot as well as therapies to loosen up the plantar and fitted for shoe inserts. It sounded like she just ordered the foot massager and boo hooed. She better be careful because, as my doc stressed, "If we can't manage it this way we'll have to go in and cut the plantar!" Every now and then my plantar starts to ache and I use the frozen bottle plus do the stretching exercises and I've been able to manage without seeing the doc.
Yes! I ordered this roller where you could remove the roller from the stand and place it in the freezer. Then you place it back in the stand and roll your foot on it. I put it under my desk at the office and did this all day. It took about two weeks to get it under control.

I watched the video of Pigsilly making spaghetti. I LOL'd when she said she adds salt to the water to prevent the pasta from sticking. Yes, you do add salt to the water but not for what she thinks. You add olive oil to the water to prevent it from sticking. Next she has some weird thing to crush the garlic. witch, take a knife, press the garlic with it, throw some salt on it and press the salt into the garlic. Someone needs to do a parody comparison of her making her "famous" spagehtti. Then she breaks the pasta in half. I know some people do this so I'm not going to make a big deal about it but she added THREE boxes of pasta to the water. There are four people in that house. Leftovers!?!?!?!?! I guess that was Abbie's lunch for the next two weeks. Finally, she adds ALL OF THE SPICES not once but twice :oops:. Ok, this is just funny and fun to make fun of her idiotic cooking. Anyone else added Thyme to their sauce? Never heard of adding that spice. I died when she said she would come up and make spaghetti for Isaiah in college and if looks could kill, she be DEAD, gurl 😬. Poor kid was dealt a crappy hand to have these two as parents but there is still time to run away from home, Isaiah. Squirt did it and so can you!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm so confused as to if all these pictures are of Abbie!? 🤔
🤩🤩Mystery solved!! 🤩🤩

These are all photos of Abbie at different events, you can tell from her hair. It appears her mole is covered up by her hair in the middle pic.
Screenshot_20211109_212234 (1).jpg

This one is Abbie at the Miller Electric Trick or Treat
249923359_10166153052470554_3032815543365628230_n.jpg

This one is from her classroom party, I believe, as the background matches other classroom pics.
Screenshot_20211110_082335.jpg

This I believe is at JSA, but for the entire school, vs just her classroom. Also a different day/hairstyle and bucket color!! :ROFLMAO:😂
250054069_10166153054605554_4287060622247294471_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I had to go back and see who this post was in reference to LOL! I KNOW my boys have all those hormones and urges-even the one with autism. We've taught him where it was appropriate to do all the private things many years ago now. That would be a subject that A&P could address with their audience. Teens/Adults with ID/ASD etc have the same sexual urges and desires we all do. How have they dealt with that aspect of puberty? Or have they just ignored it and think that Abbie doesn't have those feelings?
A lifetime ago I was in a clinical study for endometriosis treatment. Depo Provera shots were one of the therapeutic regimes, along with prostate cancer chemotherapy (which was impossible to explain to my insurance company). Depo shots knocked the snot out of me and took away any interest I would have. I guess it was good to be divorced during that phase of my life. 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
I get just as annoyed looking at her mother, Candy, as I do her. I can't stand either one. They both make me think of needy, clingy, time-consuming, draining individuals.
I dont think I could be around either one very long before I'd have to slap them!
Screenshot_20211108-235900_2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
LMAO! 😹 Moobs expression.
Hey Perciller…new sign? Oh No! The snout rub stim!
It’s Baaaaaaack!🐽
The "bow-leggeded pinky fingers" sent me into another wheezing dimension.
Heads up, had to steal the hoof-stubs snout-mashing picture for my pfp... hope that's ok

Happy Wedthday You Guyth!

20211110_122900.jpg
-

• Haha
  • Heart
And because she will try to break them down by repeatedly asking for candy or a cookie or chips, and they can't say no to her. If Pigsweat is too lazy to prepare a plate of fruits and eggies, they can afford to buy them already made. It may take several attempts, but if she is hungry enough, she will eat it. Just say no to junk food Pig! Stop buying it....neither one of you needs it either, thats for sure. Have only healthy snacks in the pantry and when she has to pick out her snack, it will be healthy. And BTW Nature Valley Bars are one of the worst choices. You both could use a lesson in nutrition. She can't eat whats not there. An no cereal for a snack either. You just do that cuz its easy and it shuts her up. Sorry, but not sorry....its true.The sugar in it will trigger her to want more and more and more.
They could even put celery, apples, pears etc on her pad as snack choices.
Hmm... how long until AlphaHogNFurter reads our threads & puts it on his vlogs? No doubt he sits in the computer room & reads every single post to use as his own ideas. Then he tells PoundThilla he was busy editing so he doesn't have to share a bed & lay next to her

• Haha
  • Sick
100% Sicillian here, I don't make my own sauce anymore, I use Rao's and we love garlic bread but recently I've been making dipping oil and we just break off the bread and dip it in the oil/herbs. Has Prisscillapotomous ever showed herself making spaghetti sauce?
Italian girl here...gotta say...Rao's is the best...my fave is the Arrabiata.... sometimes I just don't want to make GRAVY :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: or I have no time...Rao's is my go to...also I do the dipping oil too...I just heat the Italian bread in the oven a little while first:)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
They could even put celery, apples, pears etc on her pad as snack choices.
Hmm... how long until AlphaHogNFurter reads our threads & puts it on his vlogs? No doubt he sits in the computer room & reads every single post to use as his own ideas. Then he tells PoundThilla he was busy editing so he doesn't have to share a bed & lay next to her
She has all the fruits and veggies on there. There have been several times Brandi has been shown "talking" with Abbie and showing Abbie what her favorites are and asking Abbie to show Brandi hers. She didnt really respond, and couldnt successfully identify one when asked.
At this point I feel they've burned their bridges when it comes to Abbie and food. Abbie will never understand what is good for her or not, and she will always want sugary carbs over anything else. Kind of like the cringey sweet pepper thing they keep pushing. Yeah, she eats them. Does she go nuts for them? Nope. Asa tried to film her loving the peppers and even tagging the brand- she didnt want tit to do with them.
They are just too fat, too lazy, and too afraid of her to make real changes now.
And yes- shes gaining weight. Her portions of crappy food, both fast food and P's food are huge and she is not active. She gets less active every year. It may be slow, but it will happen over time. :(

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I would love to see Ass get weight loss surgery. His ego is so big he would work hard just to prove he can do it. And then P is going to look even more of a huge slob.

• Haha
  • Heart
I'll never understand why they don't give her celery, apples, carrots, peaches, cauliflower, broccoli etc for ma'am to snack around on a daily basis. Abbie is always hungry & associates food with happiness, P is ... look at her... & associates food with love. And I guarantee Ass will be getting the gastric surgery very soon
When that poor child isn't picky on what she consumes, be a responsible/caring parent and give her veggies & fruit. Have a veg-coochie board out every afternoon with just enough that she wont overeat
I just can't wrap my head around why it's so damn hard for them to do. Someone make it make sense. Honestly though... is it bc they want junk & are just lazy?
They could buy the packs of pre cut veggies you can use In salads but knowing them they would slather them in Ranch dressing.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
The main thing about this type of operation is that the work you do post op is UP TO YOU. Yes, have your stomach reduced but if you don't have a mind re-set and reach out for the food in the same "old" way, it doesn't have a chance in hell of working. This is why she should have had serious counselling pre op and post. And yes, I know. I'm one of them that works my arse off every day post op not to slip back into my toxic damaging ways. You learn an awful lot about yourself on this journey and boy it's worth it! ......I'm guessing that she was just too lazy/thick/uneducated to actually DO THE WORK. She is ripe for her knees to go before too long, or for chronic blood pressure issues and/or type two diabets. And then she'll be squealing like a , well, you know what she'll be squealing like dont you folks
I have a co-worker who had the surgery more than 6 years ago and has successfully kept the weight off the entire time, despite (unrelated) health issues. About three years ago, she had surgery to remove excess skin. She looks fabulous and I am in awe of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It wouldn't be a "force her to eat it" issue though. Abbie likes, and has sought out, raw fruit and vegetables. She enjoys them. They just refuse to make it an available option.

I remember one vlog they were shocked when Abbie started munching on raw vegetables (and I think bit of ranch.) They had no clue she would enjoy it that much. Even commented that they should keep that stuff around for her (never happened.) Then shocked again when she love the raw mini peppers.

But her nasty, slob of a mother brags about not eating vegetables. And cooks disgusting, unhealthy slop. She can't wrap her head around anyone wanting vegetables over a donut.

As for asking for cookies, etc it is all she can ask for. They don't teach her any signs unless it junk and don't encourage using her device for anything other than that. So even if she wanted something she has no way of knowing to ask for it. Add in the fact that they wouldn't give her anything other than the garbage food there is zero way she would be motivated to ask.

• Heart
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.