Fathering Autism #107 Full-size candy from small-size minds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Abbie Bipolar or has schizophrenia? I don't think that medication is just for behavioral issues. Is it possible schizophrenia has appeared in the past year and they've covered it up? It usually starts to appear with people in their late teens early 20's if I'm not mistaken. This just raises so many more questions.
It is also a mood stabilizer for people with bipolar disorder. They likely use it to control Abbie’s “mood swings” (aka totally normal reactions to having two tit-for-brains like them as parents). It would be impossible to diagnose Abbie with schizophrenia; there is no way to determine whether she is experiencing any of the hallmark symptoms.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Is Abbie Bipolar or has schizophrenia? I don't think that medication is just for behavioral issues. Is it possible schizophrenia has appeared in the past year and they've covered it up? It usually starts to appear with people in their late teens early 20's if I'm not mistaken. This just raises so many more questions.
Abigail is not schizophrenic.

I have both had close friends who are.... and also, myself, been on medication that was labeled for that use. Just looking at any medication tells a person nothing. Numerous drugs have off lable use.

Asshat also showed us a quick screenshot of some of the meds Abbie is on:

Clonidine 2 mg (among other things it is used to treat ADHD)
Guanfacine 3 mg (also used for ADHD and other conditions)
Hydroxyzine 50mg (Is an antihistamine that has a side effect of treating anxiety)
and Ziprasidone 40mg (Is an antipsychotic primarily used for treating bipolar and schizophrenia)

I took a screen shot. Darkened it a little so it's easier to read --

View attachment 851292
Noted what I previously said others already had...

But I hate every time med names are shown and mentioned... it starts people throwing diagnosis around and it is ridiculous. It is pretty standard, more so for psychiatric medication, for there to be off label use.

(Apologize for the edits I am 98% asleep lol)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
No schizophrenia. Antipsychotics are commonly used for kids with autism to help with things like agitation/aggression. My son has been on one since he was 6. I hate it. It was one of the meds that I had hoped to get him off of when we started cannabis, but it has been hard as hell to get him to a reduced dose. Bipolar could be another dx though. My kiddo has that listed as one of his comorbid conditions. I hadn't realized it when the doc wrote that in his file (he honestly has a whole page of comorbid conditions), but upon describing episodes of manic happiness to his therapist, she looked in his file and damn if Bipolar wasn't in there...lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Isaiah's vlog: Chips and dip?!? WTF. You're in college, Isaiah! He is too much like his dad. Isaiah is just too annoying for me to get more than a min. into his vlog.

Tonight's FA vlog:

Poor Abbie looks so sad in the thumbnail :( I can tell she's really getting fed up of her current lifestyle and is itching for privacy

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
In slang it often is used as an exclamation for “Perfect!” “Excellent!” “Awesome!” Working with college students, I probably visit Urban Dictionary once or twice a month. 😃

Adrenaline took over. I did not lose consciousness. While Mr. Cardinal and friends were dashing off for ice and medical support, I had other plans. I saw the pitcher at the fence looking horrified and watching me so I staggered over to him to question what happened - pitch, velocity, catcher’s challenge. I previously worked in trauma research and medical rehabilitation, so I was on autopilot collecting data. A trip to the emergency room showed no skull fracture or brain bleed, but it has been a long haul trying to restore balance, reduce pain, dizziness, nausea, insomnia, and executive functioning. Crazy for a short visit to the ballgame. It was a pre-game warm-up pitch so we never had out planned fun evening. I guess you could call it kind of a curve ball for me. 😉
Your sense of humor works fine...curve ball.😂 Strangely you were lucky enough to not have skull fracture or brain bleed. Man, 90mph baseball which is like hitting your head on the windshield of a car crashing at 90mph. I bet you didn't even get to walk to first base!

• Heart
  • Sad
Morning Guyth. ❤ Lots of catching up to do…
I am going with Pig was not writing the replies on FB last night. The word mathematical was used.😂 She cannot spell words like that, much less know how to use it in a sentence. All Moobie Dick.
@Lizaable90 I believe you may have hit the nail on the head with combined meds lowering Abbie’s blood pressure. Could very well explain why she often looks sickly and so pale.
Pig is as useless as teats on a boar hog.🐽😂🐽
By the way, let them remind us once again that 99.9% of their lives are NOT on camera. It just so happens that the .1% we do see, Sweet Girl is shoving cereal, cookies, donuts, carnival popcorn, etc in her mouth. Imagine the odds. 👀 They think everyone is a bunch of idiots. Assholes.🖕🏼
Sweet Snuggles this morning. 😻 Hope it makes a few of you smile.❤
3F9CB2BB-BFF9-4A86-BEF1-2E62AC869C68.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Someone mistook Ab for her mother if that doesn’t tell u something idk what does. Girl is putting weight on real quick
5F3AB8CE-99FE-44F9-9CD0-077863FF5F62.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Morning Guyth. ❤ Lots of catching up to do…
I am going with Pig was not writing the replies on FB last night. The word mathematical was used.😂 She cannot spell words like that, much less know how to use it in a sentence. All Moobie Dick.
@Lizaable90 I believe you may have hit the nail on the head with combined meds lowering Abbie’s blood pressure. Could very well explain why she often looks sickly and so pale.
Pig is as useless as teats on a boar hog.🐽😂🐽
By the way, let them remind us once again that 99.9% of their lives are NOT on camera. It just so happens that the .1% we do see, Sweet Girl is shoving cereal, cookies, donuts, carnival popcorn, etc in her mouth. Imagine the odds. 👀 They think everyone is a bunch of idiots. Assholes.🖕🏼
Sweet Snuggles this morning. 😻 Hope it makes a few of you smile.❤
View attachment 851878
Cute kitty!

My mom used to take clondedine as an emergency med when her BP got out of control and her regular bp meds weren't controlling it. I remember being kind of scared giving it to her as you also have to worry about bp getting too low. I made sure she was hydrated during those times and also gave her electrolytes.. you dont want the combo of being dehydrated and having very low bp.

I cant imagine these type of meds that Abbie takes on a daily basis.. if most people took a fourth of what she takes it would knock them out for the day. Wonder what the long term affect is of taking all these meds?

If your bp is very low.. I would think that would very much affect your health.. and your brain function as well.. especially if they let her get dehydrated and feed her junk food (which we know they do).

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14

I have both had close friends who are.... and also, myself, been on medication that was labeled for that use. Just looking at any medication tells a person nothing. Numerous drugs have off lable use.

But I hate every time med names are shown and mentioned... it starts people throwing diagnosis around and it is ridiculous. It is pretty standard, more so for psychiatric medication, for there to be off label use.

Also using Hydroxyzine and Ziprasidone together is not recommended. ..and one of theses meds is also not recommended for anyone under 18.....the horrible part is if she does have any of these side effects associated with any of her meds she can't let anyone know.

Why are they both doing the live? Don’t they have a daughter to take care of? Where is she?
Assa ACTUALLY called Pricillas feet HOOVES?????......OMG....I'M bleeping DYING :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
With all the discussions about Abbies meds it occurred to me...
There's a real possibility that they might not even fill them all because THEY know better what Abbie needs!! Not the professionals!!
It's like that with everything else. Why would this be different?
Ok they MIGHT fill them to keep on hand incase they need to zombie her up so she doesn't kick the sows ass or strip naked in front of anyone.
Maybe.
Who really knows.
What we do know is, they suck at putting what's best for Abbie first.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Also using Hydroxyzine and Ziprasidone together is not recommended. ..and one of theses meds is also not recommended for anyone under 18.....the horrible part is if she does have any of these side effects associated with any of her meds she can't let anyone know.

Assa ACTUALLY called Pricillas feet HOOVES?????......OMG....I'M bleeping DYING :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL:
Okay okay..I meant to address this a couple days ago, but I have been a busy kitty. I absolutely photoshopped that tit to make it look like he called her hooves…her hooves. 😂
Sorry for the confusion.
Cute kitty!

My mom used to take clondedine as an emergency med when her BP got out of control and her regular bp meds weren't controlling it. I remember being kind of scared giving it to her as you also have to worry about bp getting too low. I made sure she was hydrated during those times and also gave her electrolytes.. you dont want the combo of being dehydrated and having very low bp.

I cant imagine these type of meds that Abbie takes on a daily basis.. if most people took a fourth of what she takes it would knock them out for the day. Wonder what the long term affect is of taking all these meds?

If your bp is very low.. I would think that would very much affect your health.. and your brain function as well.. especially if they let her get dehydrated and feed her junk food (which we know they do).
Thank you. We are loving are little fur babes. ❤
Med wise…no telling the long term effects. Especially the combined effects. You would think award winning parents would be on top of things like blood pressure monitoring, but you know how that goes.😫 On that note, I would LOVE to know what the Pig and Moobs BP runs on the daily. 👀
Someone mistook Ab for her mother if that doesn’t tell u something idk what does. Girl is putting weight on real quick View attachment 851889
I mistook Abbie for Tinkerhog the other day when I first glanced at her IG story. What is a shame is she is now beginning to stand from a seated position like her “Mama” too.🤬
C894B9A3-BE01-4C86-9CC3-A769AE26ABF7.jpeg
D4EE4ADC-A1B8-4939-A972-13FC84ACA14D.jpeg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Hell the hormone shot she get to block her period is terrible for her body. They don't care. Benefit for them for them is all that matters to them.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Hey A & P, you might be able to cut down on some of her pharmas if you'd give medical cannabis a try. I believe you only tried some CBD you ordered from somewhere a few years back. There is so much more to cannabis than just CBD. I find it kind of ironic that you and big P seemed so against medication at the beginning that you wouldn't jump at the chance to possibly reduce some of her meds with this lovely plant. But what would I know about any of this with having my own teenager with severe autism??? LOL Also, regarding the ceiling thing. It only seems to be ceilings that she is not familiar with. She is fine going into the convenience store, selfie wrld, school, etc because those are places that she is likely at every single day. No easy "fix" to this other than just taking things slowly. If she's anxious about going to the grocery store or something, use one of those carts where she can sit down and feel a bit "grounded". I do that with my son and I honestly don't give a duck if it glares that he is "special needs" at all. If it helps him, then we do it. We used one of those special carts a few weeks ago when his tics were making it a bit hard for him, and someone said "So that's what those carts are for! I've never seen anyone actually use them before. That's terrific!"
@Junoand Maya, are you as awesome as you seem?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her hand looks so uncomfortable. If I tried to do that, my hand would cramp. Is that from Autism? Or is that an ID trait?

1636299222345.png

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Hey A & P, you might be able to cut down on some of her pharmas if you'd give medical cannabis a try. I believe you only tried some CBD you ordered from somewhere a few years back. There is so much more to cannabis than just CBD. I find it kind of ironic that you and big P seemed so against medication at the beginning that you wouldn't jump at the chance to possibly reduce some of her meds with this lovely plant. But what would I know about any of this with having my own teenager with severe autism??? LOL Also, regarding the ceiling thing. It only seems to be ceilings that she is not familiar with. She is fine going into the convenience store, selfie wrld, school, etc because those are places that she is likely at every single day. No easy "fix" to this other than just taking things slowly. If she's anxious about going to the grocery store or something, use one of those carts where she can sit down and feel a bit "grounded". I do that with my son and I honestly don't give a duck if it glares that he is "special needs" at all. If it helps him, then we do it. We used one of those special carts a few weeks ago when his tics were making it a bit hard for him, and someone said "So that's what those carts are for! I've never seen anyone actually use them before. That's terrific!"
I agree 💯%. They are very fortunate to live in a state that has autism listed as a qualifying condition for medical cannabis. I’ve seen people uproot their family and move across the country for the opportunity to try medical cannabis for their ASD child. We’ve actually considered it. They’re too dam lazy to actually figure out how to use medical MJ. As you know, there is an art to it when figuring out the perfect dose. At this point, I think they’re too self absorbed in their own world to actually put in the work.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Asshat also showed us a quick screenshot of some of the meds Abbie is on:

Clonidine 2 mg (among other things it is used to treat ADHD)
Guanfacine 3 mg (also used for ADHD and other conditions)
Hydroxyzine 50mg (Is an antihistamine that has a side effect of treating anxiety)
and Ziprasidone 40mg (Is an antipsychotic primarily used for treating bipolar and schizophrenia)

I took a screen shot. Darkened it a little so it's easier to read --

View attachment 851292
That Hydroxyzine 50mg is going to knock Abbie on her butt. When I had my skin/eczema issues I was given 10 mg Hydroxyzine for itching and I was a zombie until I feel asleep (and I am a few inches taller and sizes larger than Abbie) I'm gonna google the others...

• Sad
  • Heart

My apologies for assuming a medication is being given for a certain type of condition. I will refrain from doing that in the future. I do appreciate all the information and feedback that is given in this forum. It's sometime easy to get caught up in the chatter and not realize there are many of you on here who know a hellava lot more than I do about autism and what some of these meds are used for and why.

Reactions: 17
My apologies for assuming a medication is being given for a certain type of condition. I will refrain from doing that in the future. I do appreciate all the information and feedback that is given in this forum. It's sometime easy to get caught up in the chatter and not realize there are many of you on here who know a hellava lot more than I do about autism and what some of these meds are used for and why.
Well if it makes you feel any better, no one knows if she is schizophrenic or not without proof.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.