Fathering Autism #107 Full-size candy from small-size minds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so Lucky to live in the south, it is 71* outside now, and the high for tomorrow 50*. But this is my today’s view when I walk in the pasture. The blue sky is BEAUTIFUL! I am thankful I don’t have to drive to see this!!
What state are you in, Eener? I love it here in East TN too! But it's gonna be chilly at the football game!

Reactions: 6
I called it - Papa cASS will get that surgery - sooner than we can request Dailys on our ipads
I think Asa could lose the weight fairly easily if he was not with Priscilla. She just does not care about healthy eating and exercise, so she's the type of person that would sabotage anybody else's attempts at getting in shape. She doesn't just not exercise or eat healthy out of laziness or lack of self control. She seems actually to have a negative attitude towards those things.

I predict this will change within the next 5-6 years. I'm three years older than them, and it's amazing how you can feel totally fine one year and then start tumbling downhill. From 37 to 43 I went from barely overweight and fully capable of taking regular long walks and doing aerobics to completely obese with wrecked feet, probably at least 12 months (all together) limping and staggering every single day with constant pain (stress fractures in feet, plantar fasciitis), unhealthy blood test results, hypothyroidism, fatty liver, cholesterol so high it will require medication if I don't fix my diet (which is very similar to Asa and P's), probably pre-diabetic with metabolic syndrome...I think that's everything. And I'm not close to her weight and I don't drink.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I think Asa could lose the weight fairly easily if he was not with Priscilla. She just does not care about healthy eating and exercise, so she's the type of person that would sabotage anybody else's attempts at getting in shape. She doesn't just not exercise or eat healthy out of laziness or lack of self control. She seems actually to have a negative attitude towards those things.

I predict this will change within the next 5-6 years. I'm three years older than them, and it's amazing how you can feel totally fine one year and then start tumbling downhill. From 37 to 43 I went from barely overweight and fully capable of taking regular long walks and doing aerobics to completely obese with wrecked feet, probably at least 12 months (all together) limping and staggering every single day with constant pain (stress fractures in feet, plantar fasciitis), unhealthy blood test results, hypothyroidism, fatty liver, cholesterol so high it will require medication if I don't fix my diet (which is very similar to Asa and P's), probably pre-diabetic with metabolic syndrome...I think that's everything. And I'm not close to her weight and I don't drink.
I agree with you about Big P would totally sabotage him. He could lose weight - he's more active than she is, he's not hindered by the huge amount of weight that she is and doesn't have the physical limitations she does - yet. I doubt seriously she would "allow" him to get the surgery. She would be so threatened by his success. It is VERY telling how Summer and Isaiah beefed up while living in the Moldy Manor and how both have quickly slimmed down since moving out.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
i guess this is the equivalent of undoing my top bottom when I eat too much…. Unless it’s a crop top hoodie? Do the Italians in the house want to discuss the difference between P’s coochie boards and an antipasto plate? LOL
Drunk again. That is the only thing that would explain that outfit...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I keep going back to the picture of AssA and Sweet Girl in the truck. He is in his garden gnome wig and beard, wearing his wife’s sunglasses. It reminds me of Chewbacca at the controls of the Millenium Falcon driving off with Princess Leia.

View attachment 860231

View attachment 860234

View attachment 860239

Perhaps a new costume idea for the family. And we all know who Big P could play.

View attachment 860257
The bort

I keep going back to the picture of AssA and Sweet Girl in the truck. He is in his garden gnome wig and beard, wearing his wife’s sunglasses. It reminds me of Chewbacca at the controls of the Millenium Falcon driving off with Princess Leia.

View attachment 860231

View attachment 860234

View attachment 860239

Perhaps a new costume idea for the family. And we all know who Big P could play.

View attachment 860257
The bottom photo is literally Pigzilla

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Abbie has a look alike at her school. Someone pointed it out early. It is uncanny but true.
Yes, she does!! What are the odds of that!

I was convinced the pics were all of Abbie. :unsure: But I was wrong!🤷‍♀️

I could not sleep last night so I did a deep dive into the JSA pics over the years due to @convert70's insistence the photos were of another student and not Abbie.

I finally did see Abbie's twin in other pics over the years. WOW, the resemblance between Abbie and her twin is unbelievable and what are the odds they wore the same costume and go to the same school!🤷‍♀️ It was done for the sole purpose of confusing us, I just know it! :unsure::ROFLMAO:😂😂😂

They have some similar features but her twin has a small mole in the middle of her forehead, vs Abbie's larger mole on the side of her forehead, which I thought was covered up by the hair, but once I dug deeper into the many photos, I did see Abbie's twin in other photos on the JSA FB.

Thank you @convert70, sometimes it takes my brain longer to see what is right in front of me! o_O😂😂

One other thing they have in common...dirty fingernails. :(
abbiestwin.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Happy Friday btw
TW - offensive, cringey & imitating Abbie
Found this gem on YT of the ASS family recreating her stims and trying to "understand them first hand". All I saw was them making fun of her, every one of them laughing and the stims just not working for them. At least THEY were all amused
This is such a bad look & a terrible attempt at trying to connect with her servere ID & Autism. Stimming isn't exclusive to autism as it's quite common with any ID. But this chode has been spinning the narrative for 10 years now. Totally gross that they did this & kept it up

A lot of people "stim." They might not call it that but they do. Why the fidget toy market is a thing. Hummimg, tapping legs, playing with ones hair, etc all examples of pretty normal stims for a lot of people used to soothe themselvesand regulate emotions. Unfair to label self stimulating behavior as something only ND individuals do.

I agree mocking her is discusting. None of it was for awareness or education... or to try and understand her. It is dehumanizing and just shows how they do not respect her or see her as an actual person.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Yes, she does!! What are the odds of that!

I was convinced the pics were all of Abbie. :unsure: But I was wrong!🤷‍♀️

I could not sleep last night so I did a deep dive into the JSA pics over the years due to @convert70's insistence the photos were of another student and not Abbie.

I finally did see Abbie's twin in other pics over the years. WOW, the resemblance between Abbie and her twin is unbelievable and what are the odds they wore the same costume and go to the same school!🤷‍♀️ It was done for the sole purpose of confusing us, I just know it! :unsure::ROFLMAO:😂😂😂

They have some similar features but her twin has a small mole in the middle of her forehead, vs Abbie's larger mole on the side of her forehead, which I thought was covered up by the hair, but once I dug deeper into the many photos, I did see Abbie's twin in other photos on the JSA FB.

Thank you @convert70, sometimes it takes my brain longer to see what is right in front of me! o_O😂😂

One other thing they have in common...dirty fingernails. :(
View attachment 861986
Is Abbie's twin ever seen without her facemask? Wonder if any pics before the pandemic.

Also... asshat could really use this girl to produce his Abbie narratives... Abbie rides her bike, Abbie goes shopping, Abbie does yoga..etc etc. ... Hope I dont give him any ideas..but he probably already tried..seems strange they are using the same halloween costume.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Thankth boo! I'll be sure to send you a personalized ornament with my name stamped name on it for the low low price of a new boat 😁

Why are they staring at the foliage as if the trees just changed shirts & started talking to them? Don't they have trees & leaves in florida? Jethuth Chrith - its not Maine. Isn't the PeletonPro an arborist with them trunks in her pantlegs?
After that loss of brain cells P must have needed a quick snack. Wonder what everone else ate. Doesn't take much to amuse these MensaMamas
Nope I’m in Maine and we got gale winds today and the leaves are leaving (lol) fast!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is Abbie's twin ever seen without her facemask? Wonder if any pics before the pandemic.

Also... asshat could really use this girl to produce his Abbie narratives... Abbie rides her bike, Abbie goes shopping, Abbie does yoga..etc etc. ... Hope I dont give him any ideas..but he probably already tried..seems strange they are using the same halloween costume.
I also wondered that, I tried looking but didn't go back that far. Masks cover a lot of facial features, it's unbelievable how different some folks look when they take their masks off. We have to wear masks where I work, and I haven't even seen half the employees real faces, and when I do some look quite different then I expected. I work at Target, and no we won't sponsor you massholes, and we had quite an abundance of the same costumes... hence how both of them ended up wearing the same one. I still find it uncanny though that both look alikes would wear the same costume.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Good Morning/Afternoon Sunshines.☀
Gatlinburg, eh? This is the first time I have looked at Pig’s cootchie cootchie coo table spread and thought, Well..That is not enough. 😁 Not a scrap left. There may be even teeth marks in that fake squash table deco.
Gatlinburg, TN is known for many things, but at the top of the list is Moonshine tasting. All different flavors, and you can taste ALL of them. There are at least 5 places you can taste test. So, the staggering down the street bit may not be as far fetched as one may have thought.😂 Keep your eyes peeled Ole Smokey Brewery. You will know them when you see them.👀
Second on the list…places for pics like these.
View attachment 861187
😂YES PLEASE!😂
Though, I am not sure how many corsets in 4X places like this keep on hand.😼 Anywho…fingers crossed.🤞🏼
Happy Friday Tattlers.😻
@WowMeowMeowWow your new avatar scared the bejesus out of me! Warn a person, at my age it could have caused a heart attack or stroke. Jesus, Joseph and Mary! 😯

I am so Lucky to live in the south, it is 71* outside now, and the high for tomorrow 50*. But this is my today’s view when I walk in the pasture. The blue sky is BEAUTIFUL! I am thankful I don’t have to drive to see this!!
Beautiful and serene. I'm in NC and the fall is a kaleidoscope of various colors. It always makes me nostalgic for high school football games, long drives and hot chocolate.

Nope it sure isn't. This is Maine's foliage. I just love my quiet life up here in the County. The Maassive's can keep their Florida Autumns and "all the things"

View attachment 861979
Stunning!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I also wondered that, I tried looking but didn't go back that far. Masks cover a lot of facial features, it's unbelievable how different some folks look when they take their masks off. We have to wear masks where I work, and I haven't even seen half the employees real faces, and when I do some look quite different then I expected. I work at Target, and no we won't sponsor you massholes, and we had quite an abundance of the same costumes... hence how both of them ended up wearing the same one. I still find it uncanny though that both look alikes would wear the same costume.
The mask thing is a thing!! I got a new hairstylist right when the world opened back up after lockdown. Her salon required masks until just a couple of months ago. I ran into her in the grocery store (without a mask) and didn't recognize her AT ALL!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

@KateK
Yes, there are other pics of her without a mask. I had to scroll thru the many FB albums and find her! :eek: See how productive I am when I can't sleep! :ROFLMAO:😂😂

Here is a link to one of the FB albums she is in.
JSA ZOO Field Trip 2020

Scroll down about 3/4 of the way. After the Lion in the area of the Cheetah there is a pic of Abbie's twin with an adult female. She is wearing a teal-colored shirt with pigtails.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
i guess this is the equivalent of undoing my top bottom when I eat too much…. Unless it’s a crop top hoodie? Do the Italians in the house want to discuss the difference between P’s coochie boards and an antipasto plate? LOL
The Tricia who looks like she is always going to burst into tears had on a fleece pullover with that same pattern. Perhaps BIG P was chilled and had to borrow it. Or she is such a trendsetter in a crop-top fleece.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.