Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

convert70

VIP Member
Holy crap. Look at her hair loss. I wish they would stop pulling her hair back and just cut it off.

View attachment 853014
Abbie's face looks puffy!

I'm sure Asshat would jump at the chance to go to a field trip.. for content. I noticed his filming started when the bus pulled away so maybe JSA and the other parents made it clear they didn't want to appear in their VLOGS.

Abbie probably had a meltdown after that little bit of content he got.. she seemed like she kept going back to the eating place and Asshat said they were closed that day. Abbie has zero interest in the animals there... sad.
I wouldn't be surprised to venture a guess Abbie must've took off on them a couple of times. There's times one or the other is holding her hand. I would hate to think she had a meltdown (tantrum) in or by one of the animal stalls or areas!

I'm sure Asshat would jump at the chance to go to a field trip.. for content. I noticed his filming started when the bus pulled away so maybe JSA and the other parents made it clear they didn't want to appear in their VLOGS.

Abbie probably had a meltdown after that little bit of content he got.. she seemed like she kept going back to the eating place and Asshat said they were closed that day. Abbie has zero interest in the animals there... sad.
I wouldn't be surprised to venture a guess Abbie must've took off on them a couple of times. There's times one or the other is holding her hand. I would hate to think she had a meltdown (tantrum) in or by one of the animal stalls or areas!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

Blasting321

Chatty Member
Did anyone see the Bitcoin spam comments on the vlog? One had 22 comments -he has left them up, knowing how impressionable some of his viewers are. He sucks. And total bore agin.

poppyseeds

She is already in a diaper. She wouldn't need an additional pad.

You can't forcibly sterilize someone because they are disabled... not that it hasn't happened throughout history... to indigenous people also... and not that long ago

Eta... and never said it would be pretty... but it isn't healthy to be on the shot before puberty and stay on it indefinitely.

But since Ass would be the one cleaning her it is better he not do that. Would just be one more dehumanizing thing the do to her and loss of dignity.
Doesn't it lighten her period too so it wouldn't be that messy anyway? Personally cleaning up after my kids never bothered me. I don't have to deal with menstrual cycles but if they were ever sick like throwing up it didn't bother me to clean it up. I would assume it would be the same way with a period especially if you have to do it every single month.

What the ....

VIP Member
I can't sleep so I jumped on Tattle to see what y'all have been up to and as I was reading I started to wonder how and who recruited Prissypoo. I've heard her say why she started (to make car payments). Does anyone know?
Not sure if it was said exactly... but there is a female she went to high-school with that is part of slimelife. So maybe her? I thought P was part of reds downline.... maybe this "friend was the person under red that brought her in... so she is this friend's downline too? I am not sure if I ever heard actual specifics and details.

I have not put much thought into that whole mess
I also remember that Big P said she ran into an old high school friend who introduced her to limelife. However, why haven't we met this so called high school friend.
I also remember reading on this forum that the lipstick mamas and dark horse (pink) are apart of the wander tribe (red)

🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

convert70

VIP Member
There are weight limits for ziplining and skydiving. I’m sure P is well over it, A may be borderline.
That's what I was wondering and thinking there probably would be limits.

That what looked like an immobile pig P was feeding made me sad…..tapped out after that. Slime‘s The Lost and Alone Crew:

View attachment 864508
I can't even with this group picture/screenshot! Just can't even think of words to describe it.....Well, i can but their not very complementary!

Last edited:
  • Haha

convert70

VIP Member
I honestly think she used to be. Somethings just not right with this one.
She always seems very subdued.
Calm and quiet, not much to say (I don't know if I've ever heard her say more than 2 or 3 words at a time in the FA videos....I don't know about Lipstick Mama or her own (S)LimeLife page if she has one). She seems to just sit back and "take in the scenery" so to speak...watching things as they unfold but not being a participant or committed...or at least, not fully.
Just overall strangely laid back.

lovesis

VIP Member
I cant imagine the psych would be too happy to see her appointment being recorded to show on the VLOG..I was hoping they would uuget a psych that wouldn't fall for their BS. I wonder if the new psych wanted them to test Abbie to see what her diagnosisi even is before giving them all kinds of

P seemed somewhat exthited about the anxiety meds. They can just drug Abbie to oblivion.

How can you tell on Facebook it has 100k views? I see likes and comments? 3.9k likes and 436 comments.
I’m not sure it shows when I go to the main page.

089-CF66-D-D77-E-4-ABE-BC52-C3-B1-FA92061-C.jpg

convert70

VIP Member
Could you imagine having to sit anywhere near that sow at a football game??
All those loud nauseating woooo hoooos and her big ass up dancing at every touchdown.
Surely someone around her is wanting to slap the piss out of her.
Maybe one day they will. 😆 🤣 😂
Oh Lordy, I sure hope so!

• Haha

Blasting321

Chatty Member
I remember the first time on a road trip driving through south and hitting Tennessee after Texas & Arkansas and being stunned by the beauty. It wasn’t even fall but,summer.

Anony Mous

Chatty Member
Nope it sure isn't. This is Maine's foliage. I just love my quiet life up here in the County. The Maassive's can keep their Florida Autumns and "all the things"

View attachment 861979
Is there another person in the shot of Abbie getting water from the fridge. I swear I see another person in the reflection.
Yup,looks like Asa,just by the shape of the reflection,he’s holding (possibly filling) the glass and she’s holding the fridge handle