Fathering Autism #105 Abbie already has a job, supporting three delusional slobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am beginning to think there is more to these “ladies retreats” than we may have thought. 🥸
View attachment 827724
I am fascinated by the dancing with your phone held up in the air recording for FB Live before, during and after every speaking event. It gives me a ritualistic Jim Jones vibe. Some get more kool aid than others. Landmark Worldwide for the self-absorbed.😳

View attachment 827745
You found your people, Pig..You definitely found them.
View attachment 827746
Last, but certainly not least!
FIXED IT!🐽🤣🐽
View attachment 827747
When Big P is the "glamourous one" of the group, you know it's bad. Also, that poor crossbody bag - she's asking WAY too much of it...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
When Big P is the "glamourous one" of the group, you know it's bad. Also, that poor crossbody bag - she's asking WAY too much of it...
Haha! Oh My! Look how it is propped up on her gunt like a gunny sack.😂 Full of tequila mini bottles and sugar cubes..no doubt.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I bet Abbie would already be placed in a facility if A would have left to be with the mother of his other daughter. Sounds like it could have happened since he left her once after Isaiah was born. P could have never dealt with Abbie nor would she have wanted to as a single parent.
Isaiah was not planned when Assa hooked up with Master P., Her family tracked him down made him get a shotgun wedding. They were together for a minute, he decided he did not want to be married anymore, took off got someone else pregnant. Runs back to his "wife". About a year later, Abbie was born. So, his other baby mama can't really say what can go on with Abbie's life. But I do agree, Abbie's definitely going to be institutionalized. I could not imagine living the last half of my life taking care of her. Honestly it would be a living hell to me. No hate but just reality. She's a huge burden.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Too late now, but I just thought of this
SOS=Sloppy Old Sluts
No doubt about it, no ifs ands or BUTTS

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t find a link to Lauren Brazee’s tattle page, all I get is FA links where LB is mentioned. Can someone post a link please?

Reactions: 4
Too late now, but I just thought of this
SOS=Sloppy Old Sluts
No doubt about it, no ifs ands or BUTTS..
Not too late.. add thread suggestion so it pops up and gets included..it's a good one bte...new thread is at a 1000

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Isaiah was not planned when Assa hooked up with Master P., Her family tracked him down made him get a shotgun wedding. They were together for a minute, he decided he did not want to be married anymore, took off got someone else pregnant. Runs back to his "wife". About a year later, Abbie was born. So, his other baby mama can't really say what can go on with Abbie's life. But I do agree, Abbie's definitely going to be institutionalized. I could not imagine living the last half of my life taking care of her. Honestly it would be a living hell to me. No hate but just reality. She's a huge burden.
They stayed together ONLY because of Abbie. But I agree...had he took off on these kids too..P would have put her away.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Jbb111
Not too late.. add thread suggestion so it pops up and gets included..it's a good one bte...new thread is at a
****Thread Suggestion***
SOS=Sloppy Old Sluts
No doubt about it no ifs ands or BUTTS

• Haha
Who Wire It Better: Silver Sparkly V-Neck Dress Edition. The 10-gallon hat or the 10-gallon gunt?

0881B333-B921-403F-B5E9-33ABAED93CC1.jpeg

E8CDD947-8E2F-4326-BA69-7439EA179C0D.jpeg

And did poor Red strain her pointer finger pointing out Big P and her antics all week?

7C968BE6-210D-4FED-A35A-C36114ADF599.png

The MLM Make-Up Game is dangerous business!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who Wire It Better: Silver Sparkly V-Neck Dress Edition. The 10-gallon hat or the 10-gallon gunt?

View attachment 828184
View attachment 828185

And did poor Red strain her pointer finger pointing out Big P and her antics all week?

View attachment 828188

The MLM Make-Up Game is dangerous business!
Oh my...the spanx gave up the fight..poor spanx, they died a hard death. Oh wait Piggy doesn't do spanx, she does shapewear lol. Either way RIP you poor, defenseless piece of fabric

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The tongue thing is so gross. They wanna be big red. Or miley cyrus a few years ago.

So funny they went to Paula Deans. On brand. For those who haven’t heard if her she’s a southern cook who likes butter…

not sure of the veracity of this source but if you skim the sections you’ll get the drift.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I am F’ing dead with this comment! 😍 come on Tattler - reveal yourself!! 😂
What is sad, this right here is the exact business that A&P needed to franchise and open. It would have been able to give Abbie a job and purpose. The owners of the actual company, work directly with the franchise owners to get schools, VR, and other organizations to help with job coaching and employment for individuals with ID (and some individuals with severe Autism). They would have made A&P work though for it and through it but it would hands down so much more than Selfish World ever will and will still be open after a few years (or months)..

Reactions: 9
Elevated Pricilla Maass???? As in HIGH?????.....What's she doing now...smokin the ganja???:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Because honestly...she should...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Piggy would NOT be allowed in my smoking circle, and I invite everyone to partake in the green goodness. Hell, NO!!!! She is such a twit!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.