Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dori82

I feel i may ruffle a few feathers, but i am.going to apologise 1st and explain why i feel i can say it.
1....I am plus size due medication i have to take for seizures caused by a brain tumour.
2....I am an Auntie to 4 nieces and nephews all on the spectrum. 1 goes to a college that tailors its studies around her current needs.

But holy shit, here goes. P has clearly undone the surgery. They eat crap, talk crap n look like crap. Again Abbies communication device was used to reward her with food. I see how beneficial it would be for her to be in more control of her surroundings but that will now only happen when food is a reward and she is never gonna be in control. She isnt gonna be able to walk thru a market or go into a bowling alley unless food is given. I think Asa might as well have said we want to be able to sit in a restaurant without her kicking off.
P n A are feeders and they feed and reward each other as well as Abbie. Their both heart attacks waiting to happen. P needs to own it that shes gained and harness that failure and turn it into a positive. I despise myself and how i look, i hate my husband seeing me , but because its medication induced its either be like this or have 40 seizures a day. They are only kidding themselves.

Secondly, i genuinely feel bad for Priscilla's group of ladies. Alot of them look like they could attend my adult nieces college. Others look like benefit reliant, under privileged and low IQ members of society. Is Priscilla not the tiniest bit ashamed she is giving these poor people false hopes. They will hole heartedly think there business owners or have made it big. They will not see all the promises are just shit lies and full of scams. Their hard earned money gets sucked back in to get to the next level and they will truly belief its ok coz we will make as much as P. What they dont see is P is the biggest scammer and exploiting them through exploiting Abbie. If she dint have a channel she wouldnt make sales. I feel so sad for those ladies. X

• Heart
Reactions: 45

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Well. This may be unpopular, but here goes.

I dont think Abbies behavior is cute. I dont think its cute or funny to have to stand outside of a car and beg her to get out. I'd go nuts.
I didnt think her ignoring Asa, then fighting him to stay in the pool is cute. If anything, all this shows how little they expect of her- she does what she wants.

And I was wrong, they did get rid of the tiki bar. I wonder if Asa realized how tacky it really looked LOL.

And lets not forget how lucky they are to be YT and MLM scammers, so they can let Abbie run rampant.
And the impact they have on people!!
So grateful guys. So grateful!
🤮 🤮 🤮

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I need to share a small victory. As you know my grandson was diagnosed in July. He just turned 2. He is non-verbal, but at this point there is no evidence of an intellectual disability yet, so I realize he is different from Abbie.
His therapist has been working very hard to teach him how to nod yes or no and respond to us. She also taught him to put his hand out for "stop", mimic holding and tipping a cup, and also the same ( or very close) sign Abbie uses for "eat".
He responded to my daughter for the first time a few minutes ago unprompted. She kept asking him to pick up his cars. He ignored her for a minute, then looked directly at her, held his hand out (stop!) shook his head no, and ran off!
This is HUGE!! Of course picking up the toys still has to happen but he replied. You'd think he just read us a passage from Shakespeare, lol, but we are over the friggin' moon here!!

But my point is this- imagine how Abbie may have turned out if they started early, when she was diagnosed, instead of spending years fighting with a public school system?? She was two as well. I realize how profound her intellectual disability is, but seriously- how did she not know how to hold a fork until she was 10? Or get this far with basically NO vocabulary?! They are SHIT parents. Just pure shit!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Sweetums

VIP Member
Did anyone else find the booths at the Fall Fair better than the ones at Selfishwrld? Did Taj get sacrificed on the BBQ and eaten by The Beast? Where did the l'il guy go? I must say that I am concerned. Isaiah seemed very immature and giddy, did he steal Taj's stash before he was sacrificed to The Beast? SO many questions.... I find it hilarious that Asshat is blaming other people's body waste for Abbie's giant wipes and clothing changes. Honestly, if any piece of my clothing touched someone else's bodily gunk, I would drive it to a public bin because that isn't entering my home and my garbage.
Let me get this straight....according to Asshole, she carries the backpack with a change of clothes and big ass wipes not because she craps her pants, but because in case she sits on other peoples poop?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Well, I called the guest list last night and looks like it was fairly accurate.
Why are they not embarrassed to go overboard with a DJ, bar, food, props, etc., and not have a single friend. Not even one.
Dont the humpers question why these supposedly awesome loving people have no one in their lives??
Says a lot in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

BellaBlueEyes

VIP Member
Long angry rant!
The comment about Abbie not receiving benefits always, ALWAYS triggers me. She is a stupid cow! Benefits doesn't mean just a check she receives when eligible the following includes thru Medicaid waiver:
1) free medical services such as doctors and medication
2) free medical supplies including pull ups
3) respite
4) therapies: ABA, speech, vocational, and PT if required and
5) she will receive money when she turns 18
So, yes a paycheck at 18 could effect her disability pay and services if she hits a certain amount of $ but we know they will never allow that to happen.
So if we add all this up it costs a pretty penny to us taxpayers and their abuse of not working with Abbie at home angers me because of what they waste that could go to another child on the waiting list.

And, I'm triggered when they always, ALWAYS lie when saying what money they make goes toward the expense of caring for Abbie. They have no expenses except maybe the communication device and it wouldn't surprise me if Medicaid ponied up some money (if someone knows if its covered let me know.)

So yeah, Abbie doesn't receive ANY benefits. Such a stupid, stupid B**ch!

Just so you know, as a taxpayer, I am glad these benefits are available because parents of special needs children have it hard and I applaud you. Their lack of working with Abbie at home means it's just wasted!

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Hahaha.

She can be top in sales but she can NEVER, EVER, hold a promotion position without recruiting (which also gives her all those extra bonuses.)). he should become more educated before he opens his ugly trap. And these charity wings of MLMs are b.s. posturing.
OMFG, the King of Justification and Deflection.
And really? Going to take on the FTC? Slimelife is above the FTC? I am dead, but see why hes targeting them. The FTC is trying to make changes to MLM's again. I read an article the other day that they are trying to make income disclosures while recruiting mandatory. Like "join my team"....and then they have to provide recent earning disclosures of 10 members of their down line to show what they really earn. I dont know how that would effect Red or Pinky- their teams grow because people like P recruit, so it would be these mid-level recruiters like P who would have to follow new reg's I believe. There was more, but I dont remember it all.

In addition Asshole- so what if Lipstick Mama is registered? I could register something today...anything...means nothing.

Oh and he said P "can" be an executive without anyone under her. She can?? Then WHY DOESNT SHE?? Thats right- money, you fucking simp.

More Fempire bullshit. Enough said- but this time he tosses out "Brighter Together". Oh yes- Big P will most certainly be traveling to impoverished countries to help women. I about barfed when I read that.

And she didnt "do this all on her own". She did this on the back of her daughters followers. Period. The end. That mound of flesh hasnt had an original thought in her life. Everything she does is copied off of someone else, her "business' is run by someone else, even SW is a franchise.

But all this aside, he still cant answer the basic questions- in one breath he says she is a business. The next she works for SL. Which is it? Well Asa, if she cant control what items are on sale, retail costs, what to say on social media and how often to post, and if she isnt fulfilling orders from her own inventory on hand- guess what? Shes a sales chick for an MLM. Do car salesmen call themselves dealers? Is the kid at Verizon selling the phones an "owner"? STFU with all your BS posturing and take a seat.

Sorry so long. He just pisses me off he's such a disgusting bottom feeder.

• Heart

Hotographer512

VIP Member
AA523410-8AED-4321-A5A3-60ADBAB9F5E6.jpeg

Awww. Wook at the wittle man baby.
He's so happy to be home wif mommy on his birfday.
Sheesh.
I do not give 2 fuks about how developed his brain may or may not be.
Any 20 year old who looks and acts like this has serious issues and it's got nothing to do with his brain development.
Grow up you little privileged bastard.
I

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
What a load of drivel! Arsewipe making out he is being left with running the NASA space programme all on his own. All he has to do is get up, pack a lunch bag, get Abbie to school, sit around doing nothing until he collects her. All this crap about planning and scheduling trying to make himself sound so busy and important. All he does is produce a crappy 10 min vlog each day. Who does he think he is?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Dori82

I think what Asswipe was trying to say was he had a cunning plan how to exploit Abbie just that little bit more because they havent exploited her enough.
Her job could be working in your own bloody shop, ya know the one where you employ people with additional needs, where she knows the environment and people
But no, taking her to lots of stores she will have a problem with, to pick out vintage tshirts when she can only pick Zaxbys or donut and to wash, fold and pack items when she cant wash herself sounds like the best plan. Get a grip Asswipe.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

lovesis

VIP Member
Long angry rant!
The comment about Abbie not receiving benefits always, ALWAYS triggers me. She is a stupid cow! Benefits doesn't mean just a check she receives when eligible the following includes thru Medicaid waiver:
1) free medical services such as doctors and medication
2) free medical supplies including pull ups
3) respite
4) therapies: ABA, speech, vocational, and PT if required and
5) she will receive money when she turns 18
So, yes a paycheck at 18 could effect her disability pay and services if she hits a certain amount of $ but we know they will never allow that to happen.
So if we add all this up it costs a pretty penny to us taxpayers and their abuse of not working with Abbie at home angers me because of what they waste that could go to another child on the waiting list.

And, I'm triggered when they always, ALWAYS lie when saying what money they make goes toward the expense of caring for Abbie. They have no expenses except maybe the communication device and it wouldn't surprise me if Medicaid ponied up some money (if someone knows if its covered let me know.)

So yeah, Abbie doesn't receive ANY benefits. Such a stupid, stupid B**ch!

Just so you know, as a taxpayer, I am glad these benefits are available because parents of special needs children have it hard and I applaud you. Their lack of working with Abbie at home means it's just wasted!
I specifically posted that comment because it just further shows that Priscilla has something to prove.

Do yall remember when she said she doesn’t get gov assistance because she wasn’t raised like that?

Then how were you raised Priscilla? To marry a man that didn’t care about you because you got pregnant? To stay with a man who cheated, had a baby and didn’t pay child support? To prey on people through a slimy MLM?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I know this isn’t a Lauren Brazee channel, but the weight loss surgery ties in with big P. It sounds like she is moving forward with insurance approval for bariatric surgery. She just did a long video bouncing back-and-forth of her taking a break because she’s not OK to I’m fine I’m fine everything‘s fine. Sister really really needs to get in some therapy. Bariatric surgery is not something you can change your mind on after it’s done. She freaks out over the least things healthwise, and after surgery, you’re gonna have weird shit happen.It is a long adjustment process after having surgery, how your body reacts, what you can and can’t do. I just don’t think she’s equipped as it is to handle all the weird stuff that comes with altering your anatomy. Her first dumping syndrome might send her into a downward spiral that could be dangerous. So many of her issues that she bitches and moans about all the time could be dealt with in therapy. She refuses to take medication for anxiety and what not, but therapy would be so helpful for her. I don’t know what her resistance is to that. Bariatric surgery will not work long-term if your mental state is not healthy. Bottom line. Priscilla gained all hers back and more because she did not deal with the psychological reasons that she overeats. I would love Lauren to succeed. She’s got two precious kids that need her healthy, but I’m afraid within the first month of having the surgery she will freak out mentally because of all the changes and her health anxiety has not been dealt with. She went on about how she doesn’t feel like she has purpose, she doesn’t feel like she’s an adequate mother and wife. The absolute worst thing you could do in that mindset is to alter your anatomy and have to deal with the physical, hormonal, and emotional changes that happen. I truly hope that whatever surgeon she talks to insists upon intensive counseling before surgery. The surgery will take 100 pounds off of you in a year. Whether you try or not. But going forward all depends on how you’ve been totally prepared.
I dont like Lauren but if she gets WLS I hope she succeeds just because it will make Big P look like the failure she is!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

BellaBlueEyes

VIP Member
I think understanding the difference between sex and gender and how gender is often socially contrived, even prior to birth is interesting. I also think there is nothing intrusive about talking about it - I also think not understanding is defintely a generational thing, having discussed it at length with my elderly mom. She gets it now though.
Oh man, please don't dump all us old people into a category that has no tolerance and needs to be taught the new ways that young folk view the world. I grew up in the 60s and 70s and in case you don't know that was a very radical time. MaryJane, free love, rock&roll, protests, whatever floats your boat, women's rights (burn your bra) and most importantly African Americans rights. I saw a lot of change in our country and was proud of it. I accept everyone for who they are and only abhor violence which there is too much of today! I believe if everyone accepted each other as my generation did there would be hardly any violence. Keep up with the news: people are killing each other over race, sexual preference, gender identity, haves and have nots. It disgusts me and saddens me.

• Heart

derr1117

VIP Member
I would have yanked her out of the pool and dealt with the tantrum (if there would have been one). Its called being a parent and not a friend and not being afraid to deal with a meltdown

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I haven't seen anyone say that Isaiah can't make adult decisions. I have not said it myself, either. What has been commented on is his behavior and attitude when making those decisions (or not making certain decisions).
I am one of the people who has said the human brain is not fully developed until 25 years old. I believe it's true for Isaiah and I also believe it's true for this child.
Children are exploring the world and themselves, trying to figure things out and see where/how they fit in, or don't fit in. Right now, this is what feels right to this child. As they get older, they could very well change their mind. It's not as if because this is what they've chosen now, that means it's set in stone and irrevocable. Emily and Crystal have chosen to support their child's decision and I see nothing wrong with that.
Isaiahs lack of "adulting" is discussed here all the time. He continues to prove that he is not capable of making any financial, educational, social, or career decisions on his own. He wont even see a doctor without calling his parents first. He needs constant guidance and oversight, right down to P loading his grocery card, and its discussed here relentlessly. His attitude and behavior is the result of that inaction and personal growth and has been frequently excused by his lack of brain development and age. I never said you said anything. But I know I cant be the only one who remembers those excuses being made here.
A LOT.

Which brings me to this little kid. I do not believe a child that young came up with they/them independently. No way. And the concept shouldnt have even been introduced to her at this age. What is the purpose of even trying to define an 8 yr old?

And Emily could have supported her child privately- not announce something so personal to the world, and be so perversely proud of it. If the other child is straight female will she get the same excited reveal to the world? Somehow, I doubt it.

Whether this decision sticks or not, its Emily who is the gross human being and shitty parent for posting about it. Shes no better than Asa. An 8 year old cant consent and understand being exploited for Mommys likes and thumbs-up's anymore than Abbie can.

• Heart

MaidenX

VIP Member
Hate to break it to P but Abbie 100% is on benefits/aid. Government and tax payers pay for her school, doctors, therapies, and I am sure pull-ups aren't they only free item they receive.

They need to stop passive-aggressively shaming people who need extra help (while actually getting assistance themselves.) They do it about Government assistance... which they indeed use... and they have both done it to people with mental illness numerous times. The Maasholes are absolute trash and disgusting people.

End note... there is zero shame in getting the things that your child needs. These programs are there to help children have the best quality of life possible. But these pieces of shit need to stop saying they aren't accepting Government help when they are and always have been.

Last edited:
  • Heart