Fathering Autism #105 Abbie already has a job, supporting three delusional slobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much do we think Issiah gets from YouTube?

also regarding the pronouns. I worked in daycare and had a little boy who only played with the girls/girl toys that was it. He wanted to dress up and wear dresses he wanted to be a girl. He was only 3. His parents DID NOT encourage it and asked us why he would be like that. I left after so I have no idea what ended up happening with him but I wonder.

Reactions: 16

also regarding the pronouns. I worked in daycare and had a little boy who only played with the girls/girl toys that was it. He wanted to dress up and wear dresses he wanted to be a girl. He was only 3. His parents DID NOT encourage it and asked us why he would be like that. I left after so I have no idea what ended up happening with him but I wonder.
Social blade has the analytics for youtubers.

Reactions: 8
I think understanding the difference between sex and gender and how gender is often socially contrived, even prior to birth is interesting. I also think there is nothing intrusive about talking about it - I also think not understanding is defintely a generational thing, having discussed it at length with my elderly mom. She gets it now though.

• Haha
Congrats @PlumBlossom
Tattle Away
Thank you @Kermy and @PlumBlossom for the new thread and title. Kermy I miss your comments you are always spot on and hilarious.

It's no different than girls wanting to be a tomboy and play with trucks. Kids just have to discover things in their world. I hope they let that little boy play dress up.

• Heart
Wow some nastiness flying around ... oh well that's life I guess. I always thought nicknames and gender pronouns were different things...colour me shocked.
At least we can be assured Abigail or Abbie or whatever her idiot parents decide to call her probably won't pick her own pronoun.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

I dont see how he can be earning very much. Earlier his vlog from 2 weeks ago was in my feed- it had 11,000 views. Even after 2 weeks. He's apparently even losing the support of the die-hard humpers.

As for the pronouns, I admit it- not woke. I do not believe a child has the ability to make such important life choices such as she or he, let alone grasp the concept of "they".
How many times have we seen the "But Isaiahs brain isnt even fully developed yet!" argument here when he does something crappy or stupid? He will be 20 in a few days. So he cant make adult decisions, but an 8 year old child can?
Thats logical. LOL.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I think understanding the difference between sex and gender and how gender is often socially contrived, even prior to birth is interesting. I also think there is nothing intrusive about talking about it - I also think not understanding is defintely a generational thing, having discussed it at length with my elderly mom. She gets it now though.
Oh man, please don't dump all us old people into a category that has no tolerance and needs to be taught the new ways that young folk view the world. I grew up in the 60s and 70s and in case you don't know that was a very radical time. MaryJane, free love, rock&roll, protests, whatever floats your boat, women's rights (burn your bra) and most importantly African Americans rights. I saw a lot of change in our country and was proud of it. I accept everyone for who they are and only abhor violence which there is too much of today! I believe if everyone accepted each other as my generation did there would be hardly any violence. Keep up with the news: people are killing each other over race, sexual preference, gender identity, haves and have nots. It disgusts me and saddens me.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Wow some nastiness flying around ... oh well that's life I guess. I always thought nicknames and gender pronouns were different things...colour me shocked.
At least we can be assured Abigail or Abbie or whatever her idiot parents decide to call her probably won't pick her own pronoun.
She would pick donut, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
How did that thread end so fast? I was in the middle of replying and had to do something, came back and it's a whole new thread.

Anyway...I'm replying to @bready

I hope you would not say such a rude thing to a child's face if they voiced their preferences to you...
That's right, my name isn't really Bready. I hope you can handle the shock.

OMG, seriously, you are not really Bready?? :unsure::eek: Wait, I guess that means I'm not Whimsical either, despite what the signs in my garden say.:eek:

Every freaking time I see your 'name' on here, I crave a piece of crusty french bread and butter, so, thanks for that.🍞🥖

If someone wants to identify as a pickle or a sunflower, more power to them, it does not mean everyone has to accept or understand it.

Regardless of my personal feelings on any subject, no, I would never say anything intentionally mean to a child. Are you bleeping kidding? 🤦‍♀️That is cruel and what would the point of that be? 🤷‍♀️

The only people I want to be cruel to are ASSA and Big P, because they actually deserve it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I don’t understand the whole pro-noun thing, so I guess I have no opinion on it. I do, however, think Emily’s and Crystal’s children are adorable, however they identify. I do, however, think of them as little girls, who have many years ahead of them to figure stuff out.

Oh man, please don't dump all us old people into a category that has no tolerance and needs to be taught the new ways that young folk view the world. I grew up in the 60s and 70s and in case you don't know that was a very radical time. MaryJane, free love, rock&roll, protests, whatever floats your boat, women's rights (burn your bra) and most importantly African Americans rights. I saw a lot of change in our country and was proud of it. I accept everyone for who they are and only abhor violence which there is too much of today! I believe if everyone accepted each other as my generation did there would be hardly any violence. Keep up with the news: people are killing each other over race, sexual preference, gender identity, haves and have nots. It disgusts me and saddens me.
Amen!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
As for the pronouns, I admit it- not woke. I do not believe a child has the ability to make such important life choices such as she or he, let alone grasp the concept of "they".
How many times have we seen the "But Isaiahs brain isnt even fully developed yet!" argument here when he does something crappy or stupid? He will be 20 in a few days. So he cant make adult decisions, but an 8 year old child can?
Thats logical. LOL.
I haven't seen anyone say that Isaiah can't make adult decisions. I have not said it myself, either. What has been commented on is his behavior and attitude when making those decisions (or not making certain decisions).
I am one of the people who has said the human brain is not fully developed until 25 years old. I believe it's true for Isaiah and I also believe it's true for this child.
Children are exploring the world and themselves, trying to figure things out and see where/how they fit in, or don't fit in. Right now, this is what feels right to this child. As they get older, they could very well change their mind. It's not as if because this is what they've chosen now, that means it's set in stone and irrevocable. Emily and Crystal have chosen to support their child's decision and I see nothing wrong with that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Partial and incomplete recap of some of the last thread: Isaiah is devoid of content so he is pretending to want a girlfriend. Asa is devoid of content so he puts some bullshit vlog about Abbie joining the workforce one day. Cilla is busy partying with Abbie to do one of her lives. IPad charger sponsor shout-out taking over most of FA vlog. Photoshop tricks from A&P. School lawsuit vlog. I know there’s more…what did I miss?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Partial and incomplete recap of some of the last thread: Isaiah is devoid of content so he is pretending to want a girlfriend. Asa is devoid of content so he puts some bullshit vlog about Abbie joining the workforce one day. Cilla is busy partying with Abbie to do one of her lives. IPad charger sponsor shout-out taking over most of FA vlog. Photoshop tricks from A&P. School lawsuit vlog. I know there’s more…what did I miss?
Or possibly the shorter version recap
Same tit, different day 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Bella you’re right. sorry. it’s not simply generational, but in my experience older people and traditionalists are having an issue with. As I’m sure it was back in the 60s and 70s with the youth movement, the oldies (and the establishment) took issue with challenges and the outright rejection of social norms.

Reactions: 11
A girl being a tomboy and playing with trucks or a boy wanting to play with dolls or dress up is very different than somebody who feels misgendered.

I have several transgender friends (both make to female and female to male), and all of them have said that from as far back as they can remember they felt WRONG. That they insisted on being called the other gender. We are talking about preschoolers saying this. I can’t say it’s true for everyone, but it seems very common.

They/them is newer, and seems to apply to many people. Some don’t feel like they fit either gender. I don’t know why just because someone is young, they can’t question their identity. They don’t have to learn it anywhere. It’s an innate feeling they just have. At least, that’s how it’s been explained to me by the people who experience it. I don’t have the experience, so I don’t judge it and I’m sure not going to tell somebody it’s wrong. Maybe they’ll grow out of it. Maybe they won’t. Either way, they’ll sure remember who supported how they felt.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I can respect a parent who has a child who is compelled one way or another and expresses it. Not a parent who looks for, plants ideas and nourishes their own narrative.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
A girl being a tomboy and playing with trucks or a boy wanting to play with dolls or dress up is very different than somebody who feels misgendered.

I have several transgender friends (both make to female and female to male), and all of them have said that from as far back as they can remember they felt WRONG. That they insisted on being called the other gender. We are talking about preschoolers saying this. I can’t say it’s true for everyone, but it seems very common.

They/them is newer, and seems to apply to many people. Some don’t feel like they fit either gender. I don’t know why just because someone is young, they can’t question their identity. They don’t have to learn it anywhere. It’s an innate feeling they just have. At least, that’s how it’s been explained to me by the people who experience it. I don’t have the experience, so I don’t judge it and I’m sure not going to tell somebody it’s wrong. Maybe they’ll grow out of it. Maybe they won’t. Either way, they’ll sure remember who supported how they felt.
Very well put. Agreed 💯!
There is absolutely a strong likelihood that how this child feels now will be how they feel later on. My point was just that it isn't irrevocable or permanent, necessarily. As they get older, they may (or may not) discover something that fits them better. For the time being, this is what it is.
I think it's much better for a child to feel loved and supported no matter what. As you said, they'll definitely remember and cherish who was in their corner.

(btw, I mentioned the tomboy thing before I re-read Emily's post in detail. It was also directed more at the comments about the clothes and haircuts of Emily & Crystal's kids. I know being a tomboy is not the same thing as being transgender or nonbinary.)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I haven't seen anyone say that Isaiah can't make adult decisions. I have not said it myself, either. What has been commented on is his behavior and attitude when making those decisions (or not making certain decisions).
I am one of the people who has said the human brain is not fully developed until 25 years old. I believe it's true for Isaiah and I also believe it's true for this child.
Children are exploring the world and themselves, trying to figure things out and see where/how they fit in, or don't fit in. Right now, this is what feels right to this child. As they get older, they could very well change their mind. It's not as if because this is what they've chosen now, that means it's set in stone and irrevocable. Emily and Crystal have chosen to support their child's decision and I see nothing wrong with that.
Isaiahs lack of "adulting" is discussed here all the time. He continues to prove that he is not capable of making any financial, educational, social, or career decisions on his own. He wont even see a doctor without calling his parents first. He needs constant guidance and oversight, right down to P loading his grocery card, and its discussed here relentlessly. His attitude and behavior is the result of that inaction and personal growth and has been frequently excused by his lack of brain development and age. I never said you said anything. But I know I cant be the only one who remembers those excuses being made here.
A LOT.

Which brings me to this little kid. I do not believe a child that young came up with they/them independently. No way. And the concept shouldnt have even been introduced to her at this age. What is the purpose of even trying to define an 8 yr old?

And Emily could have supported her child privately- not announce something so personal to the world, and be so perversely proud of it. If the other child is straight female will she get the same excited reveal to the world? Somehow, I doubt it.

Whether this decision sticks or not, its Emily who is the gross human being and crappy parent for posting about it. Shes no better than Asa. An 8 year old cant consent and understand being exploited for Mommys likes and thumbs-up's anymore than Abbie can.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.