Fathering Autism #105 Abbie already has a job, supporting three delusional slobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like she’s dragging this vacay out as long as she can. according to her IG story, Big P and the Bigguns are walking the streets of Savannah
And what are they doing?! I mean, arent the SL sanctioned events long over? This is just an excuse for this heifer to be away from home, no matter how she tries to twist it!
Back to add:
And you know she wont check-out until exactly 10 a.m.
Take her sweet ass time to mosey home, probably stopping for reststop jam and fudge on the way, and roll in just in time for Sweet Girl to go to bed.
Thats a 6 day vacay.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
And what are they doing?! I mean, arent the SL sanctioned events long over? This is just an excuse for this heifer to be away from home, no matter how she tries to twist it!
Closing it down. Horses close down the streets in New Orleans. Ginormous jackals take care of business in Savannah.😵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
This is interesting. This picture looks like it was taken off of "helyamohammadian's" instagram and reposted to Cilla's. But it's not found anywhere on this other woman's instagram. I wonder if it originally was and Cilla took it, manipulated it to make herself look thinner and re-posted it to her instagram and then had the other woman take the original unedited down off of her instagram?

It doesn't make any sense. Why would this photo appear only on Cilla's instagram but not on the other woman's?

1635130519249.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
It looks like she’s dragging this vacay out as long as she can. according to her IG story, Big P and the Bigguns are walking the streets of Savannah
They are last call for alcohol, beer goggle girls trolling for the last man standing. Pitiful. Just. Pitiful.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion #106
Ab is so happy when pigs away
No sweaty hugs every day

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
This is interesting. This picture looks like it was taken off of "helyamohammadian's" instagram and reposted to Cilla's. But it's not found anywhere on this other woman's instagram. I wonder if it originally was and Cilla took it, manipulated it to make herself look thinner and re-posted it to her instagram and then had the other woman take the original unedited down off of her instagram?

It doesn't make any sense. Why would this photo appear only on Cilla's instagram but not on the other woman's?

View attachment 827249
It was on her story. I think she edited Priscilla to look smaller.

Priscilla posted another version of the picture and she looks bigger.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It was on her story. I think she edited Priscilla to look smaller.

Priscilla posted another version of the picture and she looks bigger.

Showing my age here, but sorry P, Adam Ant wore it better.
His glam is better too!

D-DVHNjXkAAIclJ.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I bet Big P is having a hard time pretending to be happy to be home.
Back to reality. No more playing dress up and trying to "run" with Red and crew.
No more thrawberry wine, booty bumpin' or her serfs stroking her ego.
I have no doubt, zero, that P is counting the days until Abbie is placed somewhere so she can live the life she dreams of.
Once Abbie isnt their responsibility 24/7 she wont have to make excuses to "go".
Her ass may be back in her stall, but her head is in Georgia LOL
I bet Abbie would already be placed in a facility if A would have left to be with the mother of his other daughter. Sounds like it could have happened since he left her once after Isaiah was born. P could have never dealt with Abbie nor would she have wanted to as a single parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Off the FB page of a Slimelifer
Screenshot_20211024-230204~2.png

Screenshot_20211024-230157~2.png

Let’s get this straight Ms. Tell Your Eyebrows To
Calm The duck Down.
In a legitimate company, those under the CEO are guaranteed a salary, even benefits.
And do not have to recruit new members.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
#runningtothetop

Really? This witch wont run after her own child, but she's going to run for an MLM?

#Prioritiesyaknow? 💩💩
she has to try and run to the top because she knows time is running out on this whole autism money maker. Wouldn’t surprise me if she’s already seeing the sales slowing down.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Fathering Autism#106 thread suggestion.

Cilla is boozed up, says she's going to level up, selling mortuary make-up, just needs more humpers to sign up, before their channel dries up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The woman above (Boss Lee), is a total nut job, really out there in la la land. CC Suarez has done many YouTube videos about her.

Amazing Dad, LOL. exploits one for a living, competes with one and is a total dead beat to the ghosted innocent one. Stfu.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I am beginning to think there is more to these “ladies retreats” than we may have thought. 🥸
3F6A7852-7526-4AF0-A358-EB7AA43FF894.jpeg

I am fascinated by the dancing with your phone held up in the air recording for FB Live before, during and after every speaking event. It gives me a ritualistic Jim Jones vibe. Some get more kool aid than others. Landmark Worldwide for the self-absorbed.😳

694D1555-4A12-4AEB-A56C-61F09AB4B3F3.jpeg

You found your people, Pig..You definitely found them.
42BD2FFC-5292-4611-A52C-3FB1751A5EFE.jpeg

Last, but certainly not least!
FIXED IT!🐽🤣🐽
3F575733-ADF1-4C47-818E-FDB76C4FF1F3.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.