Fathering Autism #105 Abbie already has a job, supporting three delusional slobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can respect a parent who has a child who is compelled one way or another and expresses it. Not a parent who looks for, plants ideas and nourishes their own narrative.
Once a parent enters the YouTube/social media influencer world, everything they say about their kids becomes suspect in my eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
What happened with P's feet and the plantar fasciitis? They put that nugget out there and then let it drop. She is still wearing flip-flops and hash tagging Dudes in the most recent stuff. I would think her feet must be killing her!

Reactions: 16
What happened with P's feet and the plantar fasciitis? They put that nugget out there and then let it drop. She is still wearing flip-flops and hash tagging Dudes in the most recent stuff. I would think her feet must be killing her!
Sure they will save it for vlog content. Unless she was told she needed to lose weight... then you know they will act like none of it ever happened... can't bring attention to their obvious obesity

• Heart
Reactions: 19
They can’t do anything without posting it on social media. Really….a whole paragraph post about Isaiah no longer being a teenager. Give it a rest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
In which video did P mention her foot issue? I have that problem and it is THE WORST. Have basically only been operating at 25% capacity for over six months now because even a basic slow walk around the block sets me back. Some days I can barely walk just because I got 7k steps the day before--seriously discouraging and frustrating.

Also, what is perverse about being proud of your child discovering something about themselves?? Especially when it is something that makes your child happy and feel better about themselves?? As for the other child, if she experiences something similar or something that is a major life moment, then I would guess Emily would post about that, too.
Some people don't see it as the child "discovering something about themselves", but being allowed to wallow in confusion or even being lied to about themselves. I see it as a largely ignorant child being confused about what it means to be male or female, which is not a "feeling" but a biological designation. I find it weird that parents, who otherwise almost always see themselves as fulfilling the role of guardian/role model/imparter of knowledge and wisdom/teacher/guide will choose this one issue (which is so extremely simple and yet so important) to suddenly take their hands off the wheel and say, "You drive. Be guided by your underdeveloped brain and notoriously chaotic emotions and feelings. I can't help you." To me it's a society-celebrated/mandated total dereliction of duty.

If a person persists despite being taught otherwise by their parents to me that is a totally different situation. Kids are always going to disagree with their parents on some things, sometimes even extremely important things. That doesn't mean you put forth no effort in not letting them get carried away with every whim or flight of fancy.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh man, please don't dump all us old people into a category that has no tolerance and needs to be taught the new ways that young folk view the world. I grew up in the 60s and 70s and in case you don't know that was a very radical time. MaryJane, free love, rock&roll, protests, whatever floats your boat, women's rights (burn your bra) and most importantly African Americans rights. I saw a lot of change in our country and was proud of it. I accept everyone for who they are and only abhor violence which there is too much of today! I believe if everyone accepted each other as my generation did there would be hardly any violence. Keep up with the news: people are killing each other over race, sexual preference, gender identity, haves and have nots. It disgusts me and saddens me.
Agreed.... like all that happened back them was in vain.... too bad.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh I agree, and do not believe anyone can "make" someone be, or feel anything. But children are frequently influenced and shaped by their parents and their environment. Nature or nurture, oldest argument around. One will win out, but I do not believe an 8 year old can understand the complexities involved with a pronoun such as they without some guidance from an adult. Thats nurture. JMO.

As far as perverse, maybe I could have used a different word but no, I do not see what Emily is so proud of. As a straight female and mother of four I can never imagine myself posting "I'm so proud of Susie. She likes boys, and wants everyone to call her her!" Or- "I found a Playboy in Johnnys room! I asked and he's straight! Woo hoo!!" Nope, dont get it the pride in those, or Emilys announcement or see the need to make them.

Her insta may be set to private, but it sure ended up here. And if her "friends" list reads like most peoples....old school buddies, former co-workers, childhood friends, etc., do any of them need to know her daughters preference? Likely not.
It’s out there now! Why do parents have to put what is going on in their child’s life out there. You can’t unring that bell.

• Heart
  • Sad
I just came back from Walmart and the library. However I forgot to take an open mouth selfie and paste it all over Instagram and FB. What was I thinking? 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Yay!!! New content for us! Time to change the subject in here.
This should change the subject!

Let's play "Who is further along in their pregnancy packing on the pounds!!" :unsure:🤷‍♀️😂😂😂😂:m:m

ASSA was not paying attention to his editing skills in the most recent vlog! He forgot to slim down/edit his Texas-sized belly!!! :ROFLMAO::LOL:😂😂😂

Screenshot (592).jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
They are certainly shortening their lifespans with all that belly fat. Completely oblivious!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I just came back from Walmart and the library. However I forgot to take an open mouth selfie and paste it all over Instagram and FB. What was I thinking? 😆
I just got an oil change in my car if anyone cares.
oh, and last night I went out to dinner (which I usually post on FB) with the wife and we had several shots along with food but I forgot to post it on FB so, I’m letting y’all know in here if you care to know. I’ll leave out what multiple shots led to because not everything needs to be posted online. (Well at least in my life..don’t know about a and p and I)

and yes by the tone of my post, I’m being sarcastic and snarky just so you know.

but, I love you all 😁😁😁😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
They probably told her it's not plantar fasciitis ( self diagnosis) but her foot hurts because of the weight she's carrying around. She'll never admit to that diagnosis.

• Heart
I am really glad COVID cases are going down in Florida! Now my state (Minnesota) is doing the worst. Ugh!

I don't understand how P and Ass are okay with being that fat. It is extremely unhealthy and has to be uncomfortable.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sure they will save it for vlog content. Unless she was told she needed to lose weight... then you know they will act like none of it ever happened... can't bring attention to their obvious obesity
I just posted the same... Great minds think alike.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.