Fathering Autism #104 You can’t tell P’s back from her front,because she has so many gunts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ain't that the truth!

Although, as far as my own experience...coming to school every day dressed like a 4-foot-6 skater dude was about the only thing I didn't get bullied for in junior high 🤣

I wonder how A&P will react to the kid (not going to use their name since they didn't ask to be associated with / show up in a Google search about these people) changing their pronouns. Priscilla, especially. She doesn't seem all that...accepting of anything outside her own crappy worldview. And she's definitely not known for accepting children as they are. I'm sure they will stick to safe opinions in front of Emily & Crystal, and on the vlog if it's mentioned there (please God do not let Asa Maass exploit this child's gender identity to make himself look good) but what about behind closed doors?
Skate or die! ✌🤟 Skateboard shop worker in high school and college here. Also, my 5'1 little self looked like a badass in baggy clothes and skate shoes in high school. I have a love affair with clothing (from all over the world), so I dress pretty funky at times, but tone it down when I'm in the presence of my pretentious family.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Y'all we're almost in Boone. Only stopped for a hotel last night because there was an accident en route and didn't feel like dealing with it. We'll be here for a week 😁
Please be careful if you go to Wal-Mart up there. It can get sketchy at night time. Watch out for the bears, our black bears seem to be more active this year, and have yet to go to sleep for the winter..
Have fun, enjoy the beautiful fall leaves changing colors, take some time to visit the Blue Ridge Parkway, see about eating at Daniel Boone Inn Restaurant, and see if you can catch a glimpse of Baby Hog up near App Ski Mtn.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wonder twins!! YAS!! 😂😂

ETA- I so agree. I dont understand the need to announce anything anyway. Why is this a thing? I am a straight female, but never one in my life felt the need to announce it to the world. Who cares? Recently Demi Lovato decided she was now they and made a whole thing of it. And yet in interviews still refers to herself as "me" and "I" and no one calls her on it. Someone needs to explain to them/her how it works I guess lol.
Ever notice many of the people that are going through identity crisis' or sex change, or whatever, are a little off the Jenga to begin with? Can we say Bruce Jenner without saying Bruce Jenner??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

“We have money now so we don’t bother with the Medicaid Waiver, thats for peasants! We go the easy route and just buy the device and replace it when we need to, you know because were rich….now click on our Amazon Affiliate link peasant”

“No need to get the trial version when you’re wife is a bo$$ babe. We hustled hard for the $250 because we know that our daughter needs it, sorry if you can’t afford it….priorities mmmk”

So bleeping tone deaf. Hey ASS, most people don't have the $500 or so every 6 months to keep replacing iPads, buy new covers, and possibly the app again, because guess what? The app may not transfer to a new iPad. We are trying to get the app on my son's older iPad so that we can send in the medicaid device to be repaired. We are having a hell of a time, and the assistive tech person for our district is going to see if the school will fund the app. It's not always a guaranteed thing that it is a one time purchase. With all the money and influence you idiots have, you could supply other kids with devices and the app yourselves, but do you? Do you honestly believe every child needs a voice that much to do things like this? I have been trying to do things like AAC give aways in my little autism group for years now because I DO believe every kid needs a voice. We had two small tablets donated to our group and I downloaded a free app and plan to give those away to some kids who could use it. That's what a parent who truly believes in communication tries to do IMO. You say there are many resources out there, but fail to list even one?? Ya'll, if you need a possible AAC resource, look into Variety Children's Charity in your area. Here, they give out AAC's (you tell them what app you want, they pay for everything) as well as adapted bikes and strollers. You can also use Medicaid, or even go check out the Tobii Dynavox website for different funding options. There ASS, did your job for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Please be careful if you go to Wal-Mart up there. It can get sketchy at night time. Watch out for the bears, our black bears seem to be more active this year, and have yet to go to sleep for the winter..
Have fun, enjoy the beautiful fall leaves changing colors, take some time to visit the Blue Ridge Parkway, see about eating at Daniel Boone Inn Restaurant, and see if you can catch a glimpse of Baby Hog up near App Ski Mtn.
For real - don't leave any food in your cars - locked doors or not - and they will likely have locks on the trash cans outside. The bears will walk right up on your back door! It's gorgeous up here right now (I'm in east Tennessee, about 45 minutes from the NC border) Enjoy!

Ever notice many of the people that are going through identity crisis' or sex change, or whatever, are a little off the Jenga to begin with? Can we say Bruce Jenner without saying Bruce Jenner??
Bruce had a rough life from the get go, but hooking on to those damn Kardashians - they are enough to turn anyone crazy!

You mean the Walmart where Asa and Priscilla had their romantic dance? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
There are plenty of girls who grew up as tomboys and I don't think they suffered for it. I would say it would be a problem if they were forced to be this way against their will. From what we've seen, there really isn't any evidence of that. So they have short hair cuts, so what? It's only hair and it'll grow back. Clothes can be changed at anytime - also not a permanent thing. As for being made fun of in school/by their peers. Trust me, kids will make fun of other kids for just about anything. If it's not one thing, it's another. There really is no way to avoid that.
As for pronouns, I'm not sure what's confusing or difficult to understand about that. Pronouns are what a person wants to be referred to as, she/her, he/him, they/them. It's a sign of respect and civility. I don't think anyone expects you to be perfect and never slip up. It becomes more of an issue when you purposely put your foot down and say that you'll refuse to do it. Queer is a reference to the LGBTQIA community. It usually isn't considered offensive if it's a member of the community using it.
Absolutely agree. I'd also like to say that I grew up with ultra-short haircuts for YEARS, because it was easiest for my mom to manage. Just because the kiddos have 2 moms doesn't mean that they're forcing anything onto their children. The haircuts can be as simple as their hair gets tangly, they scream and cry during hair brushing time, so moms keep the hair short. It's not that uncommon. My niece is the same way. Short haircut, for no other reason than she throws a fit for the smallest little knot to get out of her hair.

Reactions: 13
Isaiah is weird, he wanted photos so that he can find a date. Every single shot that you see him has the same expression. He says he wanted them for tinder or bumble. I'm surprised he didn't want them for grindr. I guess Taj broke up with him. 😏😭
But this could be a red herring, he just wants people to think he's straight.
So then is Taj no longer living at the condo? Going on line asking for help to find a girlfriend or date is pretty pathetic. He doesn't seem to have any social skills of his own at all. Priscilla spent too much time trying to be part of the young crowd and his friend .

College students don't need Tinder. If he'd get involved at his University he'd meet tons of people (male and female - whatever he prefers :ROFLMAO:) - but no, they've housed him way off campus and he's socially awkward and doesn't know how to get out and meet people. But after watching the video, I realized he knew this subject matter would get the humpers involved and commenting. And asking people to vote on pics = more comments. He's just doing this for comments and clicks. But Asa didn't hesitate to humiliate him in the comments. Asshole.View attachment 808192

And then Big P's embarrassing comment. View attachment 808194

Sorry - I am quoting myself but the comments in his video :ROFLMAO: View attachment 808201
Asking people to vote on pics just shows how immature he is!....just like mama!

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
So then is Taj no longer living at the condo? Going on line asking for help to find a girlfriend or date is pretty pathetic. He doesn't seem to have any social skills of his own at all. Priscilla spent too much time trying to be part of the young crowd and his friend .

I think Taj and Davis are his roommates

Reactions: 9
No, no you're not. About 4 to 5 months ago, I thought the youngest one, was a boy. Everyone went crazy on me. And I was like look at her hair. Then we went nuts on the cereal bowl haircut. There are stories about how people were getting misgendered when they were kids. GOOD TIMES!
For me it is not even the hair, it's mostly their voices and appearance. But maybe it really is just the hair throwing me off, or maybe it's just because they're being raised by somewhat masculine women. (ETA I want to clarify that when I say "they/their" I mean plural. I'm not referring to one in particular.)

Absolutely agree. I'd also like to say that I grew up with ultra-short haircuts for YEARS, because it was easiest for my mom to manage. Just because the kiddos have 2 moms doesn't mean that they're forcing anything onto their children. The haircuts can be as simple as their hair gets tangly, they scream and cry during hair brushing time, so moms keep the hair short. It's not that uncommon. My niece is the same way. Short haircut, for no other reason than she throws a fit for the smallest little knot to get out of her hair.
Don't they have at least 3 moms and presumably no relationship with their father(s)? Might be as many as 8-10 parents involved if you count biological parents, adopted parents, and step-parents.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
For me it is not even the hair, it's mostly their voices and appearance. But maybe it really is just the hair throwing me off, or maybe it's just because they're being raised by somewhat masculine women.

Don't they have at least 3 moms and presumably no relationship with their father(s)? Might be as many as 8-10 parents involved if you count biological parents, adopted parents, and step-parents.
Emily and her ex are the kids original moms, Crystal would be the step mom. They may have used sperm donor and may not even know who the biological fathers are.

Reactions: 10
For real - don't leave any food in your cars - locked doors or not - and they will likely have locks on the trash cans outside. The bears will walk right up on your back door! It's gorgeous up here right now (I'm in east Tennessee, about 45 minutes from the NC border) Enjoy!

Bruce had a rough life from the get go, but hooking on to those damn Kardashians - they are enough to turn anyone crazy!

You mean the Walmart where Asa and Priscilla had their romantic dance? :ROFLMAO:
Yes! The one and only Wal-Mart in the area! They would fit right in!
Oh yes, I live down the mountain, so we travel to see the leaves around this time because it is so beautiful up there but you has to watch for the wildlife.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
College students don't need Tinder. If he'd get involved at his University he'd meet tons of people (male and female - whatever he prefers :ROFLMAO:) - but no, they've housed him way off campus and he's socially awkward and doesn't know how to get out and meet people. But after watching the video, I realized he knew this subject matter would get the humpers involved and commenting. And asking people to vote on pics = more comments. He's just doing this for comments and clicks. But Asa didn't hesitate to humiliate him in the comments. Asshole.View attachment 808192

And then Big P's embarrassing comment. View attachment 808194

Sorry - I am quoting myself but the comments in his video :ROFLMAO: View attachment 808201
There may be hope Melissa Roper:
He "hammered" something to hard! :sneaky:View attachment 808345
And check out the pictures he drew!
View attachment 808346
:ROFLMAO:

But man, he is turning into his mother :sick:
View attachment 808350
Cuffing season!!!??? Really Isaiah???
Have you no clue at all?
Can someone actually be this socially and emotionally stunted? Your mother taught you well Isaiah! Good grief!
Get your own life boy. She'll never cut the apron strings or money hold on you! Get a job! Do something except stagnate under your momma's wing!

They have no morals. They think itsfunny or o.k. for Ab to run around naked. Even when Isaiah is around? How is she supposed to learn to keep her clothes on when you tell her its ok sometimes and sometimes not when she is mentally challenged? You both are pros when it comes to confusing her.
Put clothes on! Keep clothes on Abbie! You may not run around without clothes on or else you will have to stay in your room.

Reactions: 17

Cuffing season!!!??? Really Isaiah???
Have you no clue at all?
Can someone actually be this socially and emotionally stunted? Your mother taught you well Isaiah! Good grief!
Get your own life boy. She'll never cut the apron strings or money hold on you! Get a job! Do something except stagnate under your momma's wing!

Put clothes on! Keep clothes on Abbie! You may not run around without clothes on or else you will have to stay in your room.
They want the delusion that Abbie will work...yet they dont see the importance of teaching/discipline her to keep her clothes on. Imagine if she was at work and she stripped down...does she do this in front of Lurch and the little girls too? Wonder if she strips at school as well?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
My daughter and Isaiah are the same age. I enjoy her social media and "like" but I would never comment on any of her posts calling her "Ma'am" and giving advice and signing off "Love, Mom". Ridiculous
Maybe she thinks it makes her sound or look motherly! 😂

• Haha
So bleeping tone deaf. Hey ASS, most people don't have the $500 or so every 6 months to keep replacing iPads, buy new covers, and possibly the app again, because guess what? The app may not transfer to a new iPad. We are trying to get the app on my son's older iPad so that we can send in the medicaid device to be repaired. We are having a hell of a time, and the assistive tech person for our district is going to see if the school will fund the app. It's not always a guaranteed thing that it is a one time purchase. With all the money and influence you idiots have, you could supply other kids with devices and the app yourselves, but do you? Do you honestly believe every child needs a voice that much to do things like this? I have been trying to do things like AAC give aways in my little autism group for years now because I DO believe every kid needs a voice. We had two small tablets donated to our group and I downloaded a free app and plan to give those away to some kids who could use it. That's what a parent who truly believes in communication tries to do IMO. You say there are many resources out there, but fail to list even one?? Ya'll, if you need a possible AAC resource, look into Variety Children's Charity in your area. Here, they give out AAC's (you tell them what app you want, they pay for everything) as well as adapted bikes and strollers. You can also use Medicaid, or even go check out the Tobii Dynavox website for different funding options. There ASS, did your job for you.
I think we would all be gobsmacked if we knew what Asshole gets for free with the autism card. You're right.....he never specifically tells you where exactly to fer free services. He doesn't want the free monies to run out or he can't get it for himself. Maybe he should look into getting a psychiatrist for his normal daughter, because I am sure she has some issues with him abandoning her.

They want the delusion that Abbie will work...yet they dont see the importance of teaching/discipline her to keep her clothes on. Imagine if she was at work and she stripped down...does she do this in front of Lurch and the little girls too? Wonder if she strips at school as well?
I'm sure she does since she did it more than once in a department store. They better start keeping an eye on her now that she is maturing.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

I try to stay away from off topic subjects but Caitlyn did not have a rough life. She grew up middle class and was able to go to college with a sports scholarship. Her wife helped support them during college and Jenner also had a job. She went to the olympics, won a gold medal….received many sponsors and was able to live a pretty privileged life.

Now if you mean she had a rough life suffering with her identity, then yes. But she also had access to any medical treatment and therapy.

• Heart
P is salivating over Abbie being involved with this shirt project that this autistic girl Jordan is doing. I dont know a lot about her but she is much much much more high functioning than Abbie... and is actually involved.. but P wants to worm her way into it it seems. $$$$$ .. maybe this is what they see Abbie's "job" as.. P mentions them again on her instagram story.....

• Wow
Reactions: 13
P is salivating over Abbie being involved with this shirt project that this autistic girl Jordan is doing. I dont know a lot about her but she is much much much more high functioning than Abbie... and is actually involved.. but P wants to worm her way into it it seems. $$$$$ .. maybe this is what they see Abbie's "job" as.. P mentions them again on her instagram story.....

Percillerpotamus is so delusional.
I'm sure there is a money motivation behind this shirt fukery.
Abbie is 2 in her brain.
Show me a 2 year old who can work in a shirt business/warehouse!
This is just getting ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think the dating crap it is definitely for content. If this is for real (which I doubt), then he should have gotten an apartment near campus instead of where the condo is located. If he is really lonely.
Pathetic as his momma!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

And Abbie will be propped up just like that holding a shirt. And thats all you will see. Maybe a few jump cuts of her putting shirts in a package.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.