Fathering Autism #104 You can’t tell P’s back from her front,because she has so many gunts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK.... If anyone is need of a gigantic laugh I highly encourage you to go to FA vlog #69...skip right on through to the 7:43 mark and continue to laugh your ass off until the 8:14 mark....YOU'RE WELCOME AND ENJOY! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sending you gentle hugs and strong prayers!!

How about toys…. She loved going to the toy aisle when they took her Christmas shopping one year. She was calm and had a genuine smile on her face…that would be great content for parents who may not know what a child could be drawn to.
I agree, they need to do what is “age appropriate” for her mentally not physically. She would love perusing through the toy aisle more than being forced to pay for cookies when she doesn’t understand. They want to have her be an adult when she never will be other than physically. So sad but IMO they are grasping at straws.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
OK.... If anyone is need of a gigantic laugh I highly encourage you to go to FA vlog #69...skip right on through to the 7:43 mark and continue to laugh your ass off until the 8:14 mark....YOU'RE WELCOME AND ENJOY! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Ha, ha, ha!!!!!!! P. looks about 25 pounds away from her current weight in this video also. Abbie looks like a different girl with her hair this length. Very becoming.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Someone PLEASE gif this! bloody hilarious!

I see she really is not too far off this weight, maybe 20-30lbs at the most?

• Haha
I believe they only tried CBD, and I'm not even sure if it was bought from a dispensary. The process to get a caregiver card for my kiddo included a background check. I don't remember if they said they went through that whole process or not. Plus, it also included getting a certification from a doctor who was certified by the state to recommend cannabis. It's a whole process with at least 5-6 different steps depending on where you live.
I bet they used crap from any local store around. CBD is not all the same. Most of it out there is pure tit and worthless other than a placebo. Hey, if the placebo works, that's great. However, they should've been doing serious research on who/how/lab testing and all that before giving Abbie any sort of CBD.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
ive seen Abbie use cash or a card. that must be a bit confusing…. I hardly ever use cash these days. It’s so dirty. 🙂

cashier was probably busy - not sure . I like when people don’t fawn all over them.

Melissa hope your day is a good one. 💋
Assa said in the comments that the school hasn’t been taking the students to the store because of covid. He said they don’t use the card because they were paying monthly fees for it.

I mean, her parents are barely functioning...so their standards for what "function" is are low.

I think one of the reasons he focuses on shopping is because A&P see consumption as a sign of success and happiness. That's why as soon as the YouTube money started rolling in, they had to buy "all the things" and why they focus on showing us meals they think are decadent or otherwise upscale. In their minds, buying, eating, and leisure are what defines a successful adult...therefore when they think of Abbie's independence, they picture her engaging in all of those consumption activities. I mean, look at how they described their fantasy of what life would be like for her in Riverside...they envisioned her walking to all the "shops" and being known by the people she encountered there. They didn't want her to be able to walk to school, or to support services. They didn't want her to be able to build relationships with people who are truly enmeshed in her community,
like teachers, careworkers, librarians...or even the cops they claim to want to educate. No, they just wanted her to build relationships with the "normals" out for an afternoon of coffee and shopping. The same way Priscilla uses Abbie to play Hip Young Person dress-up, and Asa uses her like a Cool Adventure Girl action figure...the focus on retail is another way they both try to wrap her up in the life they've always wanted to live. Instead of the life that is most functional or enjoyable for her.
THEY GOT HER A VANITY FOR HER BIRTHDAY! Still can’t figure that one out.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
OMFG!!😆🤣😭

Big P when offered a vegetable that's not covered in cheese...
Screenshot_20211010-130112~2.png

Screenshot_20211010-124823~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The tricky thing for Medical MJ for me (I am a patient) is how to dose. I prefer edibles to flower and sometimes I have to experiment on how much to take. If I eat 1/4 of a chocolate square (looks like a Hershey Bar), its not enough - if I eat 1/2 of a square, its too much. And forget about the gummies - they knock me out, which I DON'T want to happen. Also the edibles take a couple hours (in my case) to take effect. I do like it and it helps for anxiety when I can figure it out correctly.

As far as in Abbie's case, I think it would have an adverse effect for her. I would be fearful (in her case) for her to take it. Also, I believe in Florida she needs to be at least 21 (I could be wrong for this). And they did say that CBD oil did nothing for her.
Nope. In Florida, parents can get a caregiver card which allows them to give their children with qualifying conditions MMJ. It has helped thousands of kids with autism (including my own) in my cannabis FB group. Helping with anything from their aggression, self injury, sleep, anxiety, etc. That being said, it takes a lot of time and a bit of research on the parents' part to stick with it and find a good strain and dose. Not all CBD is the same either, and for some kids, CBD is too uplifing. We don't even use CBD with my boy. We use a calculated formula and a scale to measure out each of my sons' doses, and if we need a PRN type thing, we use a vape with him. Like I said, it has taken time, effort, dedication, and lots of our dollars, but the return has been so worth it. We still have some hard days, but we are no longer in crisis mode.

• Heart
Assa said in the comments that the school hasn’t been taking the students to the store because of covid. He said they don’t use the card because they were paying monthly fees for it.

That’s because she’s sweet sixteen ya’ll. Nevermind she has the mind of an 18 month old. After all these years you think they would know their daughter and what she would want. It was all for big P!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Starting the concept of shopping it's OK to let her buy cookies . Let her start to shop for items she likes . To help someone who is delayed as Abbie it will take baby steps . It's sad that her parents waited until she was 16 . I have a feeling Abbie can and will accomplish this this life skill . As a parent of a daughter who is autistic , I'm hopeful for Abbie , I believe in her . It might take a lot of time and effort Abbie can and will do well . Abbie is endearing , I wish her the best . Her parents and brother are a other matter F.U. Asa , Cilla , her brother , Masse Squad Creepy Parents .
Money skills is a very hard concept for most of the folks I work with. For money skills class I have them organize their fake money for recognition, practice rounding up ($1.88 cookies - give the cashier $2), and then something fun like pretending to order pizza! Abbie will never learn the concept of money BUT she can learn if I give this person money at the store, I can have a snack. Then they could give her money after she does chores so maybe that would click... chores = money = cookies. BUT that would take way more patience, consistency, and follow through that those two asshole massholes have.

• Heart
That’s because she’s sweet sixteen ya’ll. Nevermind she has the mind of an 18 month old. After all these years you think they would know their daughter and what she would want. It was all for big P!
Has the vanity been shown lately, as well as the Peloton? And Abbie's bike? They must have a special storage place somewhere called "Content". The RV, boat and One-Wheels are stored there as well. And how about Abbie's toys from subscribers shown on "mail-time" from past vlogs? Wonder if they are got trashed during the move a few years ago.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I believe they only tried CBD, and I'm not even sure if it was bought from a dispensary. The process to get a caregiver card for my kiddo included a background check. I don't remember if they said they went through that whole process or not. Plus, it also included getting a certification from a doctor who was certified by the state to recommend cannabis. It's a whole process with at least 5-6 different steps depending on where you live.
Its really easy now, you don't even need a referral, just pick a cannabis Dr, anyone you want. I'm in the northwest part of Fl. Dispensaries are everywhere. Wish I had invested in them, I think they're getting the state rfeady for legalizing recreational, they'd make a ton of tax money. The medial is taxed now. Dr provides everything you need to register. About $250 later and your permit is sent to you.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Money skills is a very hard concept for most of the folks I work with. For money skills class I have them organize their fake money for recognition, practice rounding up ($1.88 cookies - give the cashier $2), and then something fun like pretending to order pizza! Abbie will never learn the concept of money BUT she can learn if I give this person money at the store, I can have a snack. Then they could give her money after she does chores so maybe that would click... chores = money = cookies. BUT that would take way more patience, consistency, and follow through that those two asshole massholes have.
Thats exactly why she will never learn it.

OMFG!!😆🤣😭

Big P when offered a vegetable that's not covered in cheese...
View attachment 803668
View attachment 803669
Its not so bad Pig.....just swallow it (the broccoli, of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tonight's Vlog:

Abbie's chore was to unload the dishwasher, she was getting annoyed, BUTT she was doing a pretty good job. I was impressed because Priscilla only said keep going once. She went away there was no verbal cues, and then I remembered, she actually had this skill since the old house. Sure the dishes have changed, but she still knew how to do it. The only thing that bothered me, she constantly was touching her butt while she was handling the dishes. EWWWWWWWW!!!!!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15

They have GreenLight debit cards for her and Isaiah. It is how Isaiah gets funds too and they only pay $4.99/month. We have had them since they started for our kiddos and you pay that monthly fee for up to 5 cards (not per card).
I think they have lost Abbie’s pocketbook, wallet or card and don’t want to omit it on the vlog. Yes, the school may have stopped taking her but that does mean they have to. Again, lazy parenting award winners there..

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.