Fathering Autism #104 You can’t tell P’s back from her front,because she has so many gunts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Hogboy uploaded a vlog titled Becoming like my father or something like that. I clicked and watched the first second then immediately got bored. I should give his videos more of a shot…. but then again… no im good.

Travel Maass video which I’m surprised because in the last video, they made it back to Florida. So why keep the channel going? So we can see ish like his tires blowing on his brand new camper that his family impulsively decided to take on a quick af cross country trip.. and it was being pulled by the truck. I found joy in that.
To buy something, abuse it, have it constantly breaking down, having no clue how to fix it. All for what??? This is why I laugh at them all. What was Isaiah doing vs what was AssHat was doing? Clueless. And done half assed.
Glamorous life doesn’t look so glamorous on the Maassives like Fergie described.

Glad to see that they feel the need to leave Abbie in the truck on the side of the highway by herself so that Thilla can hold a camera and we can hear her heavy ass breathing.

Blah blah blah with them talking. Why must Thilla have to be in frame if she adds zero substance to the topic.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Isaiah is looking thin(ner) ?! A whole cart for a few screws 🤣 bless his heart. Didn't know to take the nails out 🤦‍♀️ honestly, the whole video, bless his heart 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 20

I wonder if the reason they have to (or she has to) work at SelfieWrld more is that most of the employees are students.
I almost fell asleep watching this.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Crazy nanny, you rock! You know you won’t be coming back to mind Abs, but you are better off staying away! Priss arse take note!
YES YES YES, Mrs. Nanny!!! it pisses me off how all these companies take advantage of people. Kids playing football covered head to toe in Nike pink gear...SMH!!! I don't know ONE woman that has had breast cancer that is okay with this tit!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
How long do you think they will stay at SelfieWrld. Also thoughts on the room changes?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

I wonder if the reason they have to (or she has to) work at SelfieWrld more is that most of the employees are students.
I almost fell asleep watching this.
I thought this business was supposed to run itself. Remember how the general manager was supposed to handle everything? And all of us who said running a REAL small business (as in, a business out in the real world, with a storefront, and employees) takes tons of time and energy were just laughable rubes...no match for the business acumen of Priscilla and Asa "I once read a book on profits" Maass.

If SelfieWRLD is built on pyramid scheme principles, as we've speculated based on the owners' backgrounds...I wonder if "the business runs itself" was one of the ideas SelfieWRLD used to sell itself to franchisees. And then the Maasses fell for it hook, line, and sinker.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I thought this business was supposed to run itself. Remember how the general manager was supposed to handle everything? And all of us who said running a REAL small business (as in, a business out in the real world, with a storefront, and employees) takes tons of time and energy were just laughable rubes...no match for the business acumen of Priscilla and Asa "I once read a book on profits" Maass.

If SelfieWRLD is built on pyramid scheme principles, as we've speculated based on the owners' backgrounds...I wonder if "the business runs itself" was one of the ideas SelfieWRLD used to sell itself to franchisees. And then the Maasses fell for it hook, line, and sinker.
the scammers have become the scammees! I love it!

I do quite like the pumpkin room. It’s a bit cliche but I like it. It’s definitely the best one out of all of them. The rest…tit. Big P does not look happy that they had to put some actual hard work in and she was left to put Abbie to bed, who then acted up for her. Brilliant!

a snooze fest of a vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
the scammers have become the scammees! I love it!

I do quite like the pumpkin room. It’s a bit cliche but I like it. It’s definitely the best one out of all of them. The rest…tit. Big P does not look happy that they had to put some actual hard work in and she was left to put Abbie to bed, who then acted up for her. Brilliant!

a snooze fest of a vlog.
The Beast looked absolutely pissed off at the end. Asshat tried to be all chatty and she couldn't even look at him for the camera. I really don't understand how they thought that they could change out those stalls in one day, especially when they had to wait for drying times to seal the floors. Poor Sherrie seems to have major mobility issues. I noticed that she was sitting down, yet again, in this video.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Uh Oh! 😱 Gunt #2 must be down to less than a 1/4 tank. Moobs better fill her up with some unleaded (full 10% ethanol..of course) Chipotle extra cheese sauce..STAT! Otherwise, Perciller is going to be down a hoof.
Wonder how much tit she successfully gnaws out from underneath those claws? 🤮
1FE13DBB-47CD-48C5-9AFA-2B12777327BB.jpeg

Well..that was awkward. Thummer was fully prepared to keep it moving. But then..Pig happened.🐽
AFD0DA6B-56B6-4128-A398-7EDA72AD1784.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
So they changed five rooms.........
Screenshot_20211005-192404_YouTube.jpg

And yet, didn't get rid of this vomit inducing sensory room........ummm okay. TBH the only cool thing about the room is the LoveSac that Abbie's on. Too bad it's probably full of germs. But you can always change the cover on that...... Nah too easy. Honestly they should take that LoveSac, and replace Abbie's crappy sofa in her room and put that there, I'm sure she'd enjoy that more. But what do I know I would want to make her happy. Oh well.

*ASSa is extremely tired it's 5:00 in the morning on a Saturday, and he has to babysit his daughter.
To the people who did not watch the video, there's actually a funny part start watching @11:41 to @12:48. It was really funny, and I watched it at least seven times. Probably the funniest thing he produced and quite a while. Because he was extremely tired.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So many questions. Where are the employees? Why not hire someone to help you? Where is Butch homemaker, the doer of all things? But then I remembered, it’s them. They don’t do anything right. But I have to say I am thrilled that ass had to do some actual work, and that pig had to deal with Abby all by herself overnight. Guaranteed she upped the Benadryl or dipped a chewy in some Jack Daniels to calm her down.They are just Pathetic. The rooms are trash, even the fall ones aren’t quality enough for the Instagram girls to come take pictures in. They are going to lose money on this, as usual. And they deserve every single bit of it

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So many questions. Where are the employees? Why not hire someone to help you? Where is Butch homemaker, the doer of all things? But then I remembered, it’s them. They don’t do anything right. But I have to say I am thrilled that ass had to do some actual work, and that pig had to deal with Abby all by herself overnight. Guaranteed she upped the Benadryl or dipped a chewy in some Jack Daniels to calm her down.They are just Pathetic. The rooms are trash, even the fall ones aren’t quality enough for the Instagram girls to come take pictures in. They are going to lose money on this, as usual. And they deserve every single bit of it
Yea .. I thought the rooms look very amateurish.. and uninteresting. I noticed on instagram there are very few pictures tagged with selfish world of the new rooms....so I guess they didn't generate any buzz...

Asshat said Abbie was honking at 3 am with P.... I cant imagine she let that go on when she could over medicate her and be done with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The Beast looked absolutely pissed off at the end. Asshat tried to be all chatty and she couldn't even look at him for the camera. I really don't understand how they thought that they could change out those stalls in one day, especially when they had to wait for drying times to seal the floors. Poor Sherrie seems to have major mobility issues. I noticed that she was sitting down, yet again, in this video.
P looked like this wasn’t her jam either, nor was looking after Abbie all that time. A made a comment that he wanted to see his kid because he hasn’t been home. Those words would never come out of his mouth in regards to his first daughter.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Tossing chump change at Breast Cancer..using the death of her Aunt to sell $89 bundles to the less intelligent…with her love of MIO, MSG, Red #40, Alcohol, tit tons of sugar, and multiple sun burns per year seems unwise. Tempting fate, Pig. Dumb. Par for the course. 😏🐽😏
HURRY UP AND BUY!
View attachment 795789
Someone send him a scissors, I could do better photosphopping that fat face.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought the encounter between Thummer and Thilla was awkward in tonight’s vlog. Hmmm definitely something going on behind the scenes about that.

They emphasized all this work to make people feel bad for them. Why the time crunch? And the rooms came out basic and boring.

“Chipotle for dinner Ab” 🙄

• Haha
Liar, liar pants on fire. Lol.

I think a bunch of them quit promoting Halloween stuff because it's just too early. Who is really thinking about it yet? And it could hurt business for the next several weeks. Business marketing fail.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.