Fathering Autism #104 You can’t tell P’s back from her front,because she has so many gunts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't believe that she has problems with people as she really warmed up to Lurch from the very beginning. I think the problem is that she simply isn't exposed to new, independent relationships and activities. Not to be rude or to disparage Abbie, but I compare her to a pet who never sees anyone outside of their family. Those pets can be nervous, shy, aggressive etc when new people come around or they might be excited and happy. She is so insulated that it makes me sad and angry. There are programs that she could try if only her lard arse parents would facilitate it. Kaitlin has been proactive to find programs and there is no reason for Abbie to not be introduced to new people and experiences.
I noticed and respected that about lurch. I think some people just that natural ability. I joke sometimes and say I am the IDD whisperer! I swear if someone has a disability and they are within a half a block from me we end up together having a conversation one way or another! But in all seriousness, one thing I have learned is to never underestimate. You would be amazed at things people do that you wouldn’t think possible. What they could do is have Abbie stay at respite overnight on the weekends. And no, not crotch digger or any other questionable characters they have hanging at mold Manor. Like a group home. You never know, she could love it.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I noticed and respected that about lurch. I think some people just that natural ability. I joke sometimes and say I am the IDD whisperer! I swear if someone has a disability and they are within a half a block from me we end up together having a conversation one way or another! But in all seriousness, one thing I have learned is to never underestimate. You would be amazed at things people do that you wouldn’t think possible. What they could do is have Abbie stay at respite overnight on the weekends. And no, not crotch digger or any other questionable characters they have hanging at mold Manor. Like a group home. You never know, she could love it.
I know Pig would sure love it!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I agree, nobody should ever assume or underestimate ability. Abbie's parents, if they won't do it for her, should do it for themselves and allow Abbie to have new people in her life. Lurch comes across as a very warm and nurturing person, so it is no wonder that Abbie is drawn to her. She respects Abbie's boundaries.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Kimmied I hope you start feeling better soon and you’re able to surround yourself with your family, I cant imagine how tough that must be. Here’s some flowers💐💐💐💐💐

this just dropped about Limelife - haven’t watched it yet… thought I’d share

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Guyths, I really hate this witch. She was live on Facebook slinging her morgue tit all in the name of breast cancer. For every bundle sold $4 to $8 will be donated. Her goal is to donate $500. That's $6000 in product sales. All in the name of her aunt that passed away from breast cancer. This just really made me sick..

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Kimmied I hope you start feeling better soon and you’re able to surround yourself with your family, I cant imagine how tough that must be. Here’s some flowers💐💐💐💐💐

Thank you for the video. Very interesting. 😎

Reactions: 10
Guyths, I really hate this witch. She was live on Facebook slinging her morgue tit all in the name of breast cancer. For every bundle sold $4 to $8 will be donated. Her goal is to donate $500. That's $6000 in product sales. All in the name of her aunt that passed away from breast cancer. This just really made me sick..
That's really cute, nice story, I hope her aunt did not suffer......... But she's just doing this for a tax credit.
So many cancer organizations, and yet there's no cure for cancer. I don't think it'll make a difference. I have what my doctor says incurable cancer. At the end of the day I'm going to die. So what can one of these organizations do for me? What about these people who have inoperable cancers too? And if it means so much for her why don't she use her own money? Honestly I'm not impressed.
PRISCILLA DO BETTER!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Kimmied
Sending positive 💓 for healing and hoping you start feeling better soon. Sorry about the visiting restrictions...is there anyway to connect on line like with Skype or Facetime?
I know when I was in hospital then rehab it was hard for me and hubby...neither one of us are that internet savy so we just visited via phone. Glad to see you back posting a bit.🙂
She can't wait for him to put Abbie to bed so she can cut the act and get on her phone!
If she's so loving and motherly why doesn't she get off her fat a$$ to put Abbie to bed herself.
Sorry Priscilla! Watching you paw at your dsughters hair isn't being a mother!
Thank you. The kids can stand in my doorway but cannot come in my room. It’s so boring. All I can really do is thank G-d I married the man I did. Otherwise I’d be hospitalized. My “kids” aren’t really “kids” any more. They’ll always be kids to me , but my typical kids are 34, 32, 27, 24, 22, and my ID son is 17. He’s the one that hurts my heart the most. I can’t imagine if he was like Abbie. I’m sure my house would be chaotic and a mess. I loathe chaos and messes. I can say, however, I hate doing the laundry and emptying the dishwasher. I love to load it, and each of my kids have done their own laundry since 2nd grade. I’m just very tired.

This pisses me off! If she’s so serious about fund raising, she should at least match dollar for dollar. $500 is nothing to them. Fat Tinkerhog would never do that. She needs that money for her shark cooter crap. So aggravating!

Thank you. I’m trying my best to get better. Radiation round one tomorrow. Let the fun begin!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Ps raising money for cancer thing is NOT something she is doing out of kindness, or to honor her aunt. It is a company promotion. None of the money comes from her or out of her pocket.

She did the same thing last year. And went off about her aunt and cancer. All to manipulate her sales and exploit others.

I would maybe buy it if she gave cancer survivors and in treatment half off/free entrance to selfie world. If half off the amount they do pay gets donated. But I wouldn't trust the Maasholes to honestly donate. Just like those care packages people sent gift cards and items for... who knows how much was sent.... yet bags were full of Dollar Tree (a store where everything is a dollar) items. If people sent items they were returned for cash.... and gift cards were pocketed...

Then they didn't even put the bags together. They exploited JSA kids for free labor.

They are literally the bottom rung of society. Nothing but parasites

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
yeah, it’s total b.s. this breast cancer awareness i would love to know if their commission on these products is based on before or after donation. Nevertheless it a really small percentage on the selected (all skin care, no make up) products - 4% for the better selling items and more for other less popular products like a 48.00 candle or 98.00 body scrub/wash/lotion. Why wouldn’t the company just donate a percentage of all sales to their chosen breast cancer awareness charity….. $2.00 donated for a $26.00 makeup bag. they can go f themselves. Bobby Brown is donating all profit for 2 lipsticks for the whole month. Clinique - donating $10.00 from each moisturizer sold up to $490k.

The claims that chemicals reach blood stream in sixty seconds is also bull tit.

5C4FB946-CADC-4621-988C-18B10DC6B210.jpeg
5CDBBDE7-62DC-458C-84EA-574F45237E53.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
That's really cute, nice story, I hope her aunt did not suffer......... But she's just doing this for a tax credit.
So many cancer organizations, and yet there's no cure for cancer. I don't think it'll make a difference. I have what my doctor says incurable cancer. At the end of the day I'm going to die. So what can one of these organizations do for me? What about these people who have inoperable cancers too? And if it means so much for her why don't she use her own money? Honestly I'm not impressed.
PRISCILLA DO BETTER!!!
Thinking of you everyday and sending you positive vibes and virtual hugs.

Thank you. The kids can stand in my doorway but cannot come in my room. It’s so boring. All I can really do is thank G-d I married the man I did. Otherwise I’d be hospitalized. My “kids” aren’t really “kids” any more. They’ll always be kids to me , but my typical kids are 34, 32, 27, 24, 22, and my ID son is 17. He’s the one that hurts my heart the most. I can’t imagine if he was like Abbie. I’m sure my house would be chaotic and a mess. I loathe chaos and messes. I can say, however, I hate doing the laundry and emptying the dishwasher. I love to load it, and each of my kids have done their own laundry since 2nd grade. I’m just very tired.

This pisses me off! If she’s so serious about fund raising, she should at least match dollar for dollar. $500 is nothing to them. Fat Tinkerhog would never do that. She needs that money for her shark cooter crap. So aggravating!

Thank you. I’m trying my best to get better. Radiation round one tomorrow. Let the fun begin!
I hope you fare relatively well with radiation. Sending positive thoughts and virtual hugs.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Melissa sending you lots of well wishes as well as you face this battle. 🙏🏽

Kimmied, you have six, kids, legend.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Tossing chump change at Breast Cancer..using the death of her Aunt to sell $89 bundles to the less intelligent…with her love of MIO, MSG, Red #40, Alcohol, tit tons of sugar, and multiple sun burns per year seems unwise. Tempting fate, Pig. Dumb. Par for the course. 😏🐽😏
HURRY UP AND BUY!
E6C80C52-290E-424E-8F56-70651B714BBF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Sure sounds like CC Suarz. And I have some of that RCMA make up, some youtube guy was saying it was good.
It's not CC - Illuminaughty - She's great. CC is great too, but Illuminaughty seems a bit more focused on MLM. She covers everything.

Reactions: 15
Tossing chump change at Breast Cancer..using the death of her Aunt to sell $89 bundles to the less intelligent…with her love of MIO, MSG, Red #40, Alcohol, tit tons of sugar, and multiple sun burns per year seems unwise. Tempting fate, Pig. Dumb. Par for the course. 😏🐽😏
HURRY UP AND BUY!
View attachment 795789
Why the hell does her tongue have to constantly flop out of her mouth? With her lisp, eating with her mouth open, tongue lulled out for bites, her mouth is almost always gapped open (goes well with her dead eyes thpugh) I am starting to think she has an unaddressed medical condition. My cousin had minor surgery on his tongue when he was a baby... cant recall if it was too big or the connecty thingy on the bottom need cut (he is older than me so I just heard about it lol)... though likely she is just a mannerless moron

But I have never seen someone who didn't have an underlining issue have so many issues with their mouth, tongue, and face.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why the hell does her tongue have to constantly flop out of her mouth? With her lisp, eating with her mouth open, tongue lulled out for bites, her mouth is almost always gapped open (goes well with her dead eyes thpugh) I am starting to think she has an unaddressed medical condition. My cousin had minor surgery on his tongue when he was a baby... cant recall if it was too big or the connecty thingy on the bottom need cut (he is older than me so I just heard about it lol)... though likely she is just a mannerless moron

But I have never seen someone who didn't have an underlining issue have so many issues with their mouth, tongue, and face.
Her tongue and her fingers all seem to have a mind of their own. All flopping independently hither and yon :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23

It is always flopped out. She was never domesticated properly. Maybe she shows it off because it is so much smaller than anything else on her mammoth hide…comparatively speaking. You would think that bulbous tongue would be strong, big and mighty. It gets such a workout. 🤪 Regardless, I am normally not turned away by anothers tongue, but I find hers repulsive.🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.