Fathering Autism #104 You can’t tell P’s back from her front,because she has so many gunts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone above said big P said so in a recent live
It was in the vlog last night when Abbie almost eloped. I’ll watch it again to be sure. I also said that Cilla said, in the live, the reason for the missed vlog was they were working at Selfie Wrld. I’ll get back in a few.

Marker 2:20. Mentions “Miss Sherry just left”. I may be wrong - but maybe not.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
It was in the vlog last night when Abbie almost eloped. I’ll watch it again to be sure. I also said that Cilla said, in the live, the reason for the missed vlog was they were working at Selfie Wrld. I’ll get back in a few.

That house has the strangest configuration. It is so bizarre for the guests to come and go via the laundry room and not the front door. The only time I've noticed guests coming through the front door was The Beast's birthday when the Slimelifer's had the limo.

Reactions: 20

Sherry lives don't look like the shack or in the Maasholes house. She did one recently.

I know she is over at their house a lot but doesn't appear she lives there. Place she does lives from is the same as it has been since moving to jax

That house has the strangest configuration. It is so bizarre for the guests to come and go via the laundry room and not the front door. The only time I've noticed guests coming through the front door was The Beast's birthday when the Slimelifer's had the limo.
When Ass mom and stepdad visited last they came in the front door.

Mostly the backdoor/laundry room is closest to their driveway and parking. Guess because they are on a weird corner plot.

Reactions: 20
Sorry all for my assumptions! Looking at Sherry’s page and live, it does look like they are not at the Maass’s.

Reactions: 13
She 100% made a break for it. Wonder why they didn't walk her out and lock up. Weird. Was grabbing his cam maybe.

Reactions: 11
ASSa, I know you don't like to work, I got you covered, you said you were going to film the lawsuit video, I got that for you. Heck I even edited it, made a cute thumbnail for it. The only problem is it's almost 30 minutes. Most like humpers don't have that attention span, they're just like Abbie in that regards. But then again us over here at Tattle are bored of your endless rambling and use your videos as sleeping aids. So here you go:

It's from 3 years ago, but who cares???
Maybe next thing you could do is make another what is an Abbie's bag, or who is Summer, or even update that and make a who is Sherry?
YOU'RE WELCOME!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Even when they sit down to eat Piggy uses her phone to watch other vlogging families. LMAO....what a GREAT life they live. Keep telling yourself that you're all happy little peeps. Also, we see the amount of bread you have on your plate, and that huge pile of crap to go along with it, Piggy. It makes me sick watching Abbie eat. I don't know how they do it. Also, I bet that pile of mush tastes great with hair too. Cut your daughter's damn hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Even when they sit down to eat Piggy uses her phone to watch other vlogging families. LMAO....what a GREAT life they live. Keep telling yourself that you're all happy little peeps. Also, we see the amount of bread you have on your plate, and that huge pile of crap to go along with it, Piggy. It makes me sick watching Abbie eat. I don't know how they do it. Also, I bet that pile of mush tastes great with hair too. Cut your daughter's damn hair.
I noticed that huge frozen hamburger meat..looked like 5 lbs. To make dinner for the 3 of them... with cheese and more bread of course.

P trying to look all motherly...lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The whole vlog was trash, more lies and bullshit.

Assa couldn’t help but mention that he wasn’t asking for advice about their routine.

Reactions: 19
With regards to toys, they may have used a reward in order to get her to play with the toys appropriately. It was likely done when she was much younger and started with early intervention. The goal is to get a child to play/use things appropriately-including toys. My son has very little interest in toys. He had maybe a total of 3 toys that he "played" with. It was never in a traditional sense either, but more stimming off them. For instance, he would open/close the little doors on his barn, push the same buttons constantly on his Leap School Bus (and it was always speaking in Spanish), or put those light up spinny toys against his mouth. He never played with them. Instead, he would use them as a means to destroy. He would take any toy he could and rub it against the wall putting holes in the wall. He has taken toy drills and used them on the ceiling. Toys also became projectiles during meltdowns. It got to the point where we only bought him stuffed animals or other soft interactive toys. The items he does play with?? Cardboard boxes, shoes, his bags of pull ups, paper, drawers. He has a closet with a bunch of toys that he never plays with. So, yes, many years ago his therapy revolved around using toys, as all kids learn by play. Even his therapists now will have him play a game with them. That involves turn taking, and following directions. These are all things that are essential to learn in life. A lot of therapy with children is disguised as "play" also.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Random thought about Summer's shack, if she had to use the shower in the main house, how inconvenient when the doors all have the top of the doors latched to prevent Abbie from eloping.

Reactions: 13
I just watched the last 2 vlogs. I couldn't help but feel more distain for the Hambeasts and it got me thinking....
Apparently nobody at J$A watches the vlogs. If they did and were true professionals, someone would be "advocating" for Abbie!!!
Again I ask this question. Why are we (tattlers) the only ones who see the fukery for what it is?
With all those "highly educated" people at J$A, how do they not see through the Hambeasts bullshit?
Is one tuition worth turning a blind eye and sacrificing Abbie's best interests? Are they that hard up for money or are they just all as bad as the Hambeasts?
Brandi is also included in this group of assholes. She is afraid of Assa so she keeps quiet. She also needs the money so she takes Abbie back as a client now that the insurance issue was resolved.
Garbage people all of them.
Abbie needs someone to stand up to the Hambeasts and stand up for her.
This fukery for the vlogs has got to stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Tonight's vlog
Hi Guyths ! Thank you for sharing this vlog . As a parent I have so many questions . Why are they now concerned after all these years Abbie has been attending J.S.A. they want to work on advancing her communication skills ? Do they not work with the therapist at her school isn't that part of her I.E.P. ? I see neglect on her parents part . she is still communicating with Icons . Her sign language skills are very primitive . She is 16 ...... am I missing something ? I'm starting to understand Abbie's behavior at home that they have filmed . Her frustration , violent behavior . I have a feeling the staff , therapists , teachers , have been following through with the I.E.P. at her school . When she gets home from school it's a whole different matter . Abbie is getting mixed signals . Poor Abbie , how frustrated she must feel . Tattler's remember when we were at home with early stages of Covid ? He filmed Abbie at home . I recall her inaction with the speech therapist . I recall she had toys that were given to her from subscribers . He made up some color matching . Where was the equipment for her skills from her school ? This and future vlogs are for content . They both know that F.A. is tanking , losing subscribers . they are desperate . Make a Pod Cast who cares ? Many of us parents do think about our beloved child or family members future . Yes we have gone through the grieving process . Unlike Asa and Cilla , and the creepy Masse Squad parents we have done this with grace and dignity , we don't exploit our children for money and things . Hey , Asa Cilla , Creepy Masse Parents , Be a good human ! You want to help and give advice ? You need to get better yourselves before you can help others . Seek the much needed therapy and medication you all need . In other words F.U. Creepy Masse Squad Parents .

I just watched the last 2 vlogs. I couldn't help but feel more distain for the Hambeasts and it got me thinking....
Apparently nobody at J$A watches the vlogs. If they did and were true professionals, someone would be "advocating" for Abbie!!!
Again I ask this question. Why are we (tattlers) the only ones who see the fukery for what it is?
With all those "highly educated" people at J$A, how do they not see through the Hambeasts bullshit?
Is one tuition worth turning a blind eye and sacrificing Abbie's best interests? Are they that hard up for money or are they just all as bad as the Hambeasts?
Brandi is also included in this group of assholes. She is afraid of Assa so she keeps quiet. She also needs the money so she takes Abbie back as a client now that the insurance issue was resolved.
Garbage people all of them.
Abbie needs someone to stand up to the Hambeasts and stand up for her.
This fukery for the vlogs has got to stop.
I hope J.S.A. has a good legal team . Has copy's of Abbie's I.E.P.'s documents of everything . Asa and Cilla sued a school district , they will sue a private school in a New York minute .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.