Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
As
I feel like its the opposite and they act like she is the "typical teenager".. pretend she is making progress, pretend she can shop and will be independent some day.. pretend she can ride her trike, pretend she can assist in cooking.. To me its all about making her seem more capable....

You can look at old videos when she was younger and she was able to do these chores a bit better then she does now. She appears to have regressed since then.
As far as I can see Abbie has made absolutely no progress in the last 4 years. The only thing that is new is her scooping up those ghastly naff place settings and that is not exactly rocket science. Beyond that, nothing bar learning the sign for doughnut. It is sad beyond measure. Why, why, why doesnt she have additional therapy to get her out of nappies, help to get herself dressed - have you ever seen her put on a jumper or hoodie? If she is capable of stripping then she is capable of doing the reverse.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Melissa Roper

VIP Member
Well, damn....I'm so sorry that this is happening to you. There are a lot of us who will keep you in our thoughts and prayers. You thanked us but we should thank you, too. You've got a great sense of humor and a sharp wit mixed with good old fashioned common sense that adds a lot to this group! I do hope you have someone helping you through all this or at the very least some good narcotics! ;):cool:
Not to brag but I can get morphine and fentanyl. But oddly enough I'd rather just have weed. I live in NYC I should really apply for the weed card. I used to say a couple years back, the day they make legal weed for adults in NYC, is the day that I die. God has a really weird sense of humor. 🤣🤷
For those who are probably across the pond and don't know, Cuomo actually made adult use legal in the state of NYC. The dispensaries are not open yet for that, but they do have medical which we had for years, and you can hold up to 3 oz. In the street. A cop can't arrest you for that. Most people buy their weed from the street, because it's really hard to get a medical card in NYC. Cancer is one of the qualifying conditions.

• Heart
  • Sad

therealamylynn

VIP Member
Instagram weight loss vs vlog weight gain. Don't you just hate those pesky vlogs that make you look like you've gained 50 lbs in a day?

1633914721199.png
1633915010122.png

• Haha
  • Wow

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Why the hell does her tongue have to constantly flop out of her mouth? With her lisp, eating with her mouth open, tongue lulled out for bites, her mouth is almost always gapped open (goes well with her dead eyes thpugh) I am starting to think she has an unaddressed medical condition. My cousin had minor surgery on his tongue when he was a baby... cant recall if it was too big or the connecty thingy on the bottom need cut (he is older than me so I just heard about it lol)... though likely she is just a mannerless moron

But I have never seen someone who didn't have an underlining issue have so many issues with their mouth, tongue, and face.
It is always flopped out. She was never domesticated properly. Maybe she shows it off because it is so much smaller than anything else on her mammoth hide…comparatively speaking. You would think that bulbous tongue would be strong, big and mighty. It gets such a workout. 🤪 Regardless, I am normally not turned away by anothers tongue, but I find hers repulsive.🤢

• Haha

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Remember that time a few lost their shit when the GIRLS parents posted a pic of them being punished with their foreheads against the wall? Heaven forbid they shame their CHILDREN like that! 😱
Buuut when it comes time for one of those GIRLS to be expected to comprehend and digest a conversation that should be left up for adults. No big deal, right? Fact is. SHE is a GIRL! The point is, she should not have a single thought in her 8,9,10 year old head about she, he, them, they. Period. Any of you suffer anxiety as a small CHILD when someone addressed you by your proper pronoun? If she has anxiety about these things as a child, then adulthood should really be a challenge. I would rather see them with their forehead against the wall any day of the week.

• Heart

What the ....

VIP Member
Screenshot_20211015-180356~2.png

Assholes face when Abbie dropped the table task 🙄 on the cooktop and floor.

Screenshot_20211015-175912~2.png

🗣YEAH ASSHOLE IS ABBY HAVING TO BE BACK IN THE HARNESS AGAIN

Screenshot_20211015-174746~2.png

Yeah Asshole dontcha know

Screenshot_20211015-183630~2.png

Screenshot_20211015-175812~2.png

• Haha
  • Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Tossing chump change at Breast Cancer..using the death of her Aunt to sell $89 bundles to the less intelligent…with her love of MIO, MSG, Red #40, Alcohol, Shit tons of sugar, and multiple sun burns per year seems unwise. Tempting fate, Pig. Dumb. Par for the course. 😏🐽😏
HURRY UP AND BUY!
E6C80C52-290E-424E-8F56-70651B714BBF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

MaidenX

VIP Member
Asshat always has to have the thumbnails look like they will be about something they are not. He says look what I found and holding Nala..so of course I think that Nala got away and they had to find her... click bait... he is talking about an old Ipad .. which I dont buy. Isn't that the pee couch? You would think they have to pull it out and clean under it often.

Now that would make some good content!
I would be pissed if I payed for cleaning people and they didn't clean under the couch...

Seems like they hired a half-assed company, just like the roofers.

• Haha

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Percillerpotamus avoids Doctors because these days, regardless of what kind of Doctor, they will tell you you're obese. Straight up say it to your face.
She's not trying to hear that.
She said she was referred to "a wonderful woman"...who may or may not be a MD.
I'd bet she's some snake oil witch doctor who lives down by the river in a tent. 😆

• Haha

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Holy shit balls. A job.😂 Sweet Girl will NEVER have a job. Not at 16. Not at 26..36..and you get my drift. And lets just be real here, even if she were a perfectly imperfect normal human being, with those begging ass beasts for parents, she probably still would not have a job. I agree with you guyth, that vlog was nothing but a fishing expedition for content. Moobs needed something to go along with his device charger sales pitch.
@MSlix73 I am with you. Abbie looks so pale. She looks nutritionally deficient. Big time!

Pig with her teets replacing her gunts on the countertop….that is a mating signal. Get your tequila hat on Ass. Mt. Cilla needs to be mounted. 🤢

They have been full of it for years now , but last nights job talk was the icing on the shit cake. Thaaaaat is right Pig. I said, SHIT CAKE!
CF6F6BB3-FD35-4195-BB80-37049A7720B2.jpeg

The Fuckles is beginning to pant heavily again after minimal movement in vlogs. There are not many in this world that can make Candy Von Hog look smaller -er-ish. Hey, at least Tinkerhog is sucessful at one thing.😂

D3E185FE-2653-4461-ACBB-0BD4AB5394A5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

SCCOct66

VIP Member
I wonder if the roof is covered under warranty? That tire was torn to shit. And the fridge and freezer access? And the garage freezer with the smell? Thanks, but no thanks!
And don't forget Big P broke the steps to the RV :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow

lovesis

VIP Member
Right??! If I would have waited for all the so called "experts" to approve of what we did with our kiddo, he would not be where he is today. *I* am the one who got him his AAC, *I* am the one who taught him how to use it, *I* am the one adding new things to it as he broadens his interests and to help him gain a little more independence. Shoot, this kid went into McD's with me and used his AAC to order his food. No therapist taught him that....*I* did.
It’s another way to take the blame off of them. Now it’s “We wait for professionals to tell us what to do”

• Haha
  • Heart

Noir Fan

VIP Member
Lol.. do you want to advocate for yourself? cookie..
Its all so ridiculous.. surely they dont really believe what they are spewing

Does anyone think JSA really sent literature about employment home with Abbie.. knowing her abilities.? Wonder if that was all made up by Asshat?

If I just saw that photo of Abbie without knowing her story I would think she was blind.. reminds me of Helen Keller.
Helen Keller was brilliant..Abbie not so much. And Summer is no Annie Sullivan.

• Haha
  • Heart

lizzielou

VIP Member
I thought this business was supposed to run itself. Remember how the general manager was supposed to handle everything? And all of us who said running a REAL small business (as in, a business out in the real world, with a storefront, and employees) takes tons of time and energy were just laughable rubes...no match for the business acumen of Priscilla and Asa "I once read a book on profits" Maass.

If SelfieWRLD is built on pyramid scheme principles, as we've speculated based on the owners' backgrounds...I wonder if "the business runs itself" was one of the ideas SelfieWRLD used to sell itself to franchisees. And then the Maasses fell for it hook, line, and sinker.
the scammers have become the scammees! I love it!

I do quite like the pumpkin room. It’s a bit cliche but I like it. It’s definitely the best one out of all of them. The rest…shit. Big P does not look happy that they had to put some actual hard work in and she was left to put Abbie to bed, who then acted up for her. Brilliant!

a snooze fest of a vlog.

• Haha

Noir Fan

VIP Member
Starting the concept of shopping it's OK to let her buy cookies . Let her start to shop for items she likes . To help someone who is delayed as Abbie it will take baby steps . It's sad that her parents waited until she was 16 . I have a feeling Abbie can and will accomplish this this life skill . As a parent of a daughter who is autistic , I'm hopeful for Abbie , I believe in her . It might take a lot of time and effort Abbie can and will do well . Abbie is endearing , I wish her the best . Her parents and brother are a other matter F.U. Asa , Cilla , her brother , Masse Squad Creepy Parents .
I’m unsure she’ll ever have the skill. Not doubting her, just being realistic on observing her on the vlogs for four years. She was very blank looking.

• Heart