Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sweetums

VIP Member

New FB video!
And there Pig is, smothering her again. You can tell Ab doesn't want her near her. She is buying the same kind of elastic under the boobs maternity tops for
Ab as she wears. Not flattering on either one of them.

So I watched this because I was bored.
She asked a couple stupid questions just to get engagement like she always does: 1. what's your favorite wine 2. what's your favorite steak 3. what's your favorite sexual position. you know the usual.
Anywho I noticed that she couldn't say the word horseradish she actually said horshradish instead.
I bet you should just read that word today, and she just can't read. She can't say horse right? Instead she says horsh? Or is this one of those times where she's playing stupid? 🎠
Lolol...I noticed that too.
A horses ass should be able to at least pronounce horse.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

Sweetums

VIP Member
Ab really likes raw peppers. And other raw veg. A lot actually

But they probably thought they could get a video real fast of her super into it but Ab didn't want to perform. She could have been focused/interested in something else at the moment. Who knows. But obviously not in the mood to eat a pepper for the camera
Thats why I don't understabd why the don't give her cut up veggies most of the time. You can even buy them already cut up since the way Pig tries to cut stuff up takes forever, lol. Asshole even bought her a fancy dancy knife! They are afraid she will throw a fit if she does
not get some junk food and wont know what to do. By the way, Nature Valley Bars are far from healthy. They are loaded with junk. Make her the veggies or no snack. Period.

• Heart
Most surgeons require a psych clearance. I really hope they figure out that she’s bat shit crazy. It could be dangerous for her if she gets surgery and then loses it. Apparently depression, suicide, divorce and transfer addictions are way more likely after the surgery. She needs to see a good shrink.
I watched Lauren’s vlog just to see if the surgery she was talking about was WLS. She did mention she would be doing therapy and said she obviously has food issues. She also mentioned the possibility of marital issues post surgery as a fear. I hope she does do it properly just to show Cilla how she screwed it all up!

• Sad
  • Heart

KateK

VIP Member
Wow! Abbie does have a lot of this though. In watching Makayla in the car, could be Abbie. Same behavior. I’ve always said I think autism is not Abbie’s main issue.
I see a lot of difference between Abbie/Makayla. Makayla cant walk..if you look at the other TIC TOKs of her, dont see Makayla doing the severe/violent rocking that Abbie does.. or at least I haven't seen it on the videos I have seen of her, dont see Makayla honking or making strange loud type noises, Makayla seems more interactive with people and toys..looking at people and has more facial expressions...seems more interested and less in her own world.

I guess in the way that they are both older with adult bodies and have an intellect of a baby or toddler..they are similar in that way.

• Sad
  • Heart

Lizaable90

VIP Member
I remember and there were a lot of varying opinions of what that was..or if it was even a STIM. He had it on the VLOG a lot..he didn't just "showcase" it once.... What a way to put it.

Back to the narrative of "Sweet girl is mostly just a teenager".. thats why Asshat has to make her do things... just like Isaiah... Wow..
Totally don’t get that either!
I am having the same issue kinda with my kiddos. They don’t want to go anywhere, even If it is somewhere they want to go and guess what happens when they get there, they want to go home. They don’t care to be there and they want to be home. Once home, they want to be inside.
Sorry, no, I don’t think this is her Autism but just her being very rebellious and so tired of doing what you’ll tell her to do, which is exactly what others are saying..
Oh and Asa, that was God trying to tell you to stop spewing word vomit that you know nothing about… Oh and it doesn’t surprise me that you have an ADD diagnosis, Priscilla needs an IDD diagnosis and it would all fit that Abbie has both disabilities..

Also, I don’t care who you are, no way I would allow a child to be on the pool deck without someone out there.

• Heart

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Hogsiaha finally changed the verbage about those damn stars on Facebook.
He's now calling it a tip without mentioning the words starving college student.
I'm glad that he finally figured out how fuked up that was.

• Heart

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
Asshat talking about prompt dependency and how that is something that he and P try to avoid.....

ezgif-3-0c7957cc0d3a.gif

giphy (18)-min.gif

Abbie is SO extremely prompt dependent it's sad. Way beyond sad.

P says: "That's why you'll see us wait things out..."

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart

Whimsical

VIP Member
This may not be a popular opinion but it's my opinion nonetheless.
With all that life has to dish out , it is a fucking shame you have an innocent child stressing out over someone calling HER a HER!
And it's the parents fault.
And yes.. I find it problematic.
They have stolen that little girls innocence.
She should be worried about getting a lollipop after the appointment Not being called by her proper pronoun.
Will Abbie be next?
Or will it be Hogsiaha who will demand pronouns?
I'm with you 100%!!!(y)
After all, SHE is a fucking HER, for fuck's sake. 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha

SCCOct66

VIP Member
Ab really likes raw peppers. And other raw veg. A lot actually

But they probably thought they could get a video real fast of her super into it but Ab didn't want to perform. She could have been focused/interested in something else at the moment. Who knows. But obviously not in the mood to eat a pepper for the camera
And he could have sat up, had some decent lighting and not looked like a sloppy blob. But, ok...

• Haha
  • Heart

georgiegirl1957

I can't say that I'm doing good, but I'm home, thank you for the well wishes. I appreciate all the people here, it's going to be a hard one, I'm still not 100% sure if I'm going to continue with chemo because it's really breaking down my body. It's a catch 22. It can make me weaker, and basically make me bedridden, but if I do chemo I can last another year.
What I have is uterus cancer and it's stage 4 and it's metastasize outside of the uterus. The doctor said if I don't do chemo, I might have about a year, if I do chemo I might have two to three years. So it really doesn't matter anymore. I am just going to try to take it as easy as I can, and hopefully try to stay away from pain. I'm not scared anymore.
#FuuuuukCancer
thanks everyone who thinks about me, I know I'm not the only one who's going through this at the moment, and my thoughts and prayers are with them too.❤❤💖💗💙🧡💚💛💜💞
I have lost so much weight started at 135 lb and now I'm 95. So there's that. But I'm also a lot weaker than when I started three and a half months ago. The worst part about this, had to do my birthday in the rehab facility because my legs. Going to try to find natural things online that can possibly help me naturally. 🤷 Thank God I'm not in that much pain.
Well said FUCK CANCER ! My beloved dad died of cancer when I was 12 I would visit him every on the weekends when he didn't have a gig . He was retired Navy C.P.O. in The Navy Band he was retired and would go on gig's to Palm's Spring , Las Vegas , Lake Tahoe , Reno , San Francisco , Los Angeles . He had this beautiful piano and would play for me Georgia On My Mind , to this day I still miss him , he was a true gentleman . Are you able to take anything to help with the pain ? Please let us Tattler's know how you are doing ? Get some rest sleep well Good night !

• Heart

Krishascooties

VIP Member
Tonight's Vlog: This is already ridiculous seeing pig do whatever it is that she is doing with her lips.

She is getting the concept of shopping? Are you fucking serious, ASA?!? We have Piggy slanging her skin care carp to Lurch and whatever Asa's sisters name is

Last edited:
  • Haha

BellaBlueEyes

VIP Member
Ass says it's a "UNICORN DAY". Apparently she was really receptive to what they were asking her to do, she was in the washing machine room, Priscilla says go to the bathroom, and apparently she came back up and did what she said.
How come we didn't see that on camera? Oh yeah that's right unicorns are not real....
End of the video, Assa says as he's leaning over the divider from the kitchen to the living room okay we're going to get changed and go to bed in 10 minutes or something to that effect, OH YOU'RE BLOWING KISSES. Really, come on ass we never see her blow a kiss to anyone. Last time I checked weed is not legal in Florida. Oh and by the way we didn't see it, so therefore it didn't happen. Because it's a unicorn.
I'm with you and I call BS on the entire vlog scenario except for Abbie giving the stink eye to Prissypoo.

• Haha

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Watching Dr. Pol while doing some laundry. I cannot help but think this is what the podiatrist appointment looks like today.
Squealing…Hold Still, Pig. HOLD STILL. We need to check your hoof. Don’t worry. We won’t weigh you. 🐽
CD268C1B-C505-4F69-8755-DDC953DC46BA.jpeg

Also, every commercial break brings an ad for another vet show. I am cracking up everytime I hear the girl say..Once you kiss a snout, you never go back. 😂
Moobs? Want to weigh in here? True?🐽

• Haha

MaidenX

VIP Member
P is really the most inappropriate mother.... posting comments about sexy selfies and seducing? Just as bad as going on about partying and dancing with him... she seems to thing it makes it look like she has some super special close relationship with her son... but it really, really doesn’t. It shows immaturity on her part and blurred boundaries. Also a lack of happiness and fulfillment in her life that she has to not only insert herself into everything, try to be one of the young people, and cling to every ounce of him she can.

Eta... also both the Maasholes commenting on their son's vlogs is totally fake and to up engagement. Reminds me of when reality show people comment on things like cast mates instagrams. It is all for show and attention.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick

convert70

VIP Member
Kimmied
Sending positive 💓 for healing and hoping you start feeling better soon. Sorry about the visiting restrictions...is there anyway to connect on line like with Skype or Facetime?
I know when I was in hospital then rehab it was hard for me and hubby...neither one of us are that internet savy so we just visited via phone. Glad to see you back posting a bit.🙂

• Heart